Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,237 members, 7,860,524 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:04 PM

Zimbabwean Pastor Caught Having Sex With Married Church Member Inside Bush - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Zimbabwean Pastor Caught Having Sex With Married Church Member Inside Bush (105967 Views)

Pastor Caught Having S3x With Married Church Choir Leader - Video / Pastor Caught Sleeping With Church Member In A Hotel (VIDEO) / Zambian Man Caught Having Sex With Married Pregnant Woman (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Caught Having Sex With Married Church Member Inside Bush by Nobody: 10:16am On Oct 01, 2018
Sometimes you gotta get it how you live.
Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Caught Having Sex With Married Church Member Inside Bush by Realfitbody: 10:16am On Oct 01, 2018
linked wwow see pastor
Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Caught Having Sex With Married Church Member Inside Bush by OsuMustGo: 10:17am On Oct 01, 2018
Most of this Christ followers are the worst people on earth.
Bloody hypocrites

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Caught Having Sex With Married Church Member Inside Bush by ednut1(m): 10:17am On Oct 01, 2018
Holy preek

Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Caught Having Sex With Married Church Member Inside Bush by trentslawson(m): 10:18am On Oct 01, 2018
In my house We now Watch movies on YouTube as if we dey yankee, well thats what happens when you have FREE MTN UNLIMITED DATA PLAN INBOX ME ON WHATSAPP IF INTERESTED 09020014447 (ONLY ANDROID USERS)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Caught Having Sex With Married Church Member Inside Bush by Jackipapa: 10:18am On Oct 01, 2018
As in the days of Adam and Eve!
Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Caught Having Sex With Married Church Member Inside Bush by Redeakaa(m): 10:19am On Oct 01, 2018
He resemble pastor King�� grin[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Caught Having Sex With Married Church Member Inside Bush by duality(m): 10:21am On Oct 01, 2018
This news can't be true. While i agree a lot is happening. The man doesn't look like what an apostolic faith member will look like, not to talk of pastor.

I don't attend apostolic faith. But based on the little information i have... It's a bit not likely.

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Caught Having Sex With Married Church Member Inside Bush by Teeboi56: 10:23am On Oct 01, 2018
Zimbabwe pastor and sex are like 5&6
Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Caught Having Sex With Married Church Member Inside Bush by frozen70(f): 10:23am On Oct 01, 2018
Zimbabwe, home for all
Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Caught Having Sex With Married Church Member Inside Bush by Etuagievin(m): 10:23am On Oct 01, 2018
ChiefAzubuikeh:
Let he who hasn't played away match even as a married man/woman be the first to cast the stone.

Pastors are humans like you.
. Supporting rubbish.
Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Caught Having Sex With Married Church Member Inside Bush by newscasteress(f): 10:24am On Oct 01, 2018
If she gets pregnant they're going to have bush babies grin

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Caught Having Sex With Married Church Member Inside Bush by computerglobal(m): 10:24am On Oct 01, 2018
Xaos:

But being human is no excuse to be adulterous...

Correct
Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Caught Having Sex With Married Church Member Inside Bush by abbeyty(m): 10:25am On Oct 01, 2018
While in the bush? Why didn't he take her to the church st least they would have been protected
Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Caught Having Sex With Married Church Member Inside Bush by Lomprico2: 10:25am On Oct 01, 2018
ChiefAzubuikeh:
Let he who hasn't played away match even as a married man/woman be the first to cast the stone.

See defence. undecided
Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Caught Having Sex With Married Church Member Inside Bush by Etuagievin(m): 10:27am On Oct 01, 2018
LuciferKristi:
God works in mysterious ways.

If He chooses to work through this pastor's preeq and chose that particular bush to manifest, who are we to question His ways?
. God can not use adultery to teach us his ways
Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Caught Having Sex With Married Church Member Inside Bush by Nnamdinaija(m): 10:28am On Oct 01, 2018
grin grin grin I for hang myself for fan but NEPA don take light.

Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Caught Having Sex With Married Church Member Inside Bush by Nobody: 10:29am On Oct 01, 2018
Abeg, I need NwaAmaikpe's commentary on this grin
Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Caught Having Sex With Married Church Member Inside Bush by Lucifer66(m): 10:29am On Oct 01, 2018
iceboy4752:

Africa and madness abi you and madness? So it is right for one who preaches sexual immorality on the alter to engage in it?
So? The pastor is fucking a woman, Is he not a man? You're just among the brainless animals who worship Allah the goat fucker or jesus the liar.
Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Caught Having Sex With Married Church Member Inside Bush by Badonasty(m): 10:29am On Oct 01, 2018
ChangeIsCostant:
An Apostolic Faith Mission pastor got more than he bargained for after he was caught pants down with a female church member who is said to be married, while having sex inside the bush few days ago. 

The pastor identified as Joseph Ponda who hails from Tynwald in Dzivarasekwa, Zimbabwe, was allegedly caught pants down with an unidentified member of his church and was assaulted by passersby who caught him in the act.

In a viral video posted online, the pastor who was beaten and humiliated - was made to run in his underwear along with the female church member after being caught.

According to reports, the church is set to demote the pastor if they find the allegations levied against him to be true. 

See more here; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/09/pastor-joseph-ponda-caught-having-sex-with-church-member-in-a-bush.html

Zimbabweans are weird sha
Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Caught Having Sex With Married Church Member Inside Bush by Nobody: 10:30am On Oct 01, 2018
Ugly people. smiley
Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Caught Having Sex With Married Church Member Inside Bush by semyman: 10:32am On Oct 01, 2018
Pastors are the worst humans on earth presently

Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Caught Having Sex With Married Church Member Inside Bush by jconsulting(f): 10:33am On Oct 01, 2018
Is called spriritual cleansing
Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Caught Having Sex With Married Church Member Inside Bush by LuciferKristi: 10:33am On Oct 01, 2018
Etuagievin:
. God can not use adultery to teach us his ways

Yet King David His beloved was an adulterer & even murdered the woman's husband just to bed her.

God was pleased with him. grin
Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Caught Having Sex With Married Church Member Inside Bush by AmazingELixir: 10:34am On Oct 01, 2018
ChiefAzubuikeh:

grin grin grin

My stone just dropped from my hands

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Caught Having Sex With Married Church Member Inside Bush by Nobody: 10:34am On Oct 01, 2018
Immaculatesnow:
This is the reason why I quit going to any church in. Nigeria, angry Nigeria is the land cursed with fake religion and sinful people

Abeg I want to buy a verified Nigerian AdSense account from anybody
Bros he said Zimbabwe ohh!!
Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Caught Having Sex With Married Church Member Inside Bush by Nobody: 10:36am On Oct 01, 2018
jconsulting:
Is called spriritual cleansing
of pu**y abi
Re: Zimbabwean Pastor Caught Having Sex With Married Church Member Inside Bush by almarthins(m): 10:37am On Oct 01, 2018
ChiefAzubuikeh:

Ur gang member, God is watching.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Visits A Guy At His Hostel, Crowd Of Guys Wait Outside To HAIL HIM (pics) / The Truth Is Your Woman Talks About Your Performances In Bed With Her Friends / A Nigerian Man & His Big Oyinbo Lady Got People Talking (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.