Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,766 members, 7,813,542 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:38 PM

If Nigeria Was Your Spouse What Would Be Your Birthday Message To Him/her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Nigeria Was Your Spouse What Would Be Your Birthday Message To Him/her? (727 Views)

Feminists At War With Adeboye Over Birthday Message To Wife / What Charly Boy's Romantic Birthday Message To Wife Of 40 Years Taught Me / Know Your Birthday Twinny!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Nigeria Was Your Spouse What Would Be Your Birthday Message To Him/her? by MrWondah(m): 6:01am On Oct 01, 2018
If Nigeria is your spouse, what would be your birthday message to her?
"You've been a wonderful woman, blessed and endowed in all ramifications. But you have been ravaged by the wickedness of men, including your father who had no interest in fathering you. You need to liberate yourself, not just for your sake but for the sake of your kids. Teach your children to stand against impunity and injustice...
On a less serious note, I want you to prepare me good native soup with your money."
Re: If Nigeria Was Your Spouse What Would Be Your Birthday Message To Him/her? by iammo(m): 6:06am On Oct 01, 2018
My dear Nigeria, please shake off all affiliation with the unrepentant evil military Generals that had held you down for too long, and making you think you are not capable of competing with top nations like you once did in the colonial days and before the first coup. they come with offer to help you from one thing or the other only to rape you, please make a thorough research about your past and never trust them again.... Happy birthday my ever rugged, always happy, beautifully endowed Nigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Nigeria Was Your Spouse What Would Be Your Birthday Message To Him/her? by MJBOLT: 6:12am On Oct 01, 2018
i can never get married to a person like nigeria,my eye no dae pain me
Re: If Nigeria Was Your Spouse What Would Be Your Birthday Message To Him/her? by chiommy123(f): 6:17am On Oct 01, 2018
I tried to find some romantic words to celebrate you but the bitterness in my heart won't let me so shame! Happy birthday my dear

5 Likes

Re: If Nigeria Was Your Spouse What Would Be Your Birthday Message To Him/her? by MrWondah(m): 6:19am On Oct 01, 2018
MJBOLT:
i can never get married to a person like nigeria,my eye no dae pain me
But despite her flaws Nigeria is still a beautiful bride.
Re: If Nigeria Was Your Spouse What Would Be Your Birthday Message To Him/her? by qwertyboss(m): 6:23am On Oct 01, 2018
May God Bless you Nigeria
Re: If Nigeria Was Your Spouse What Would Be Your Birthday Message To Him/her? by MJBOLT: 6:34am On Oct 01, 2018
beauty doesnt matter much in marriage,character does

MrWondah:

But despite her flaws Nigeria is still a beautiful bride.
Re: If Nigeria Was Your Spouse What Would Be Your Birthday Message To Him/her? by Oluromantic: 6:49am On Oct 01, 2018
My dear, you're only useful for sex. Nothing more
Re: If Nigeria Was Your Spouse What Would Be Your Birthday Message To Him/her? by fortune1894(m): 6:55am On Oct 01, 2018
my lawyer is coming to serve u divorce papers,see u in court
Re: If Nigeria Was Your Spouse What Would Be Your Birthday Message To Him/her? by Talknochip(m): 6:59am On Oct 01, 2018
I want a divorce
Re: If Nigeria Was Your Spouse What Would Be Your Birthday Message To Him/her? by Twoclans(f): 7:02am On Oct 01, 2018
My message would be:

I know you bleed everyday from the wickedness of everyone around you. My love it's never too late for you to stand up and take your rightful place in this world.I look forward to the day you will be liberated and take your rightful space. You have added another year today,I ASK YOU MY LOVE IS THIS THE YEAR YOU WILL COME OF AGE? kiss kiss kiss

I await you to become the giant of Africa again.

4 Likes

Re: If Nigeria Was Your Spouse What Would Be Your Birthday Message To Him/her? by Tapout(m): 7:29am On Oct 01, 2018
But why will i be with someone like Nigeria in the first place undecided
Re: If Nigeria Was Your Spouse What Would Be Your Birthday Message To Him/her? by ednut1(m): 7:30am On Oct 01, 2018
Divorce papers has been draft and finalised . Good luck to u
Re: If Nigeria Was Your Spouse What Would Be Your Birthday Message To Him/her? by Headlesschicken(m): 7:30am On Oct 01, 2018
undecided Rest In Peace...

3 Likes

Re: If Nigeria Was Your Spouse What Would Be Your Birthday Message To Him/her? by DaddyNimo(m): 8:16am On Oct 01, 2018
I couldn't marry Nigeria if Nigeria was a human being... cos Nigeria would be a stupid, dumb, smelly hoe of a woman.
Re: If Nigeria Was Your Spouse What Would Be Your Birthday Message To Him/her? by noruwasman(m): 8:49am On Oct 01, 2018
Twoclans:
My message would be:

I know you bleed everyday from the wickedness of everyone around you. My love it's never too late for you to stand up and take your rightful place in this world.I look forward to the day you will be liberated and take your rightful space. You have added another year today,I ASK YOU MY LOVE IS THIS THE YEAR YOU WILL COME OF AGE? kiss kiss kiss

Only patriot does such. by the way don't tell me if opportunity comes by you're not living your spouse behind hum?
Re: If Nigeria Was Your Spouse What Would Be Your Birthday Message To Him/her? by Deltayankeeboi: 9:04am On Oct 01, 2018
Lemme not see you anywhere near my life again. Stupid fool.
Re: If Nigeria Was Your Spouse What Would Be Your Birthday Message To Him/her? by vivie01(f): 9:27am On Oct 01, 2018
Lol @ the savage comments. grin

My own:
I know you are endowed with all the good blessings of life but you have chose to frolic with bad company, thus depart from good path that could lead you to greatness. You have forsaken the way of the Lord and become weary in the place of prayer and intercession. You are so wicked and self-centered to the extent that you do not care about the welfare and joy of people again.
However, if God did not give up on man why should I give up on you easily?
Consider your ways and change from your wicked paths, do away with evil, start right-ing the wrongs and turn a new leaf as you start another journey today.
God bless Nigeria. smiley

2 Likes

Re: If Nigeria Was Your Spouse What Would Be Your Birthday Message To Him/her? by MrWondah(m): 9:30am On Oct 01, 2018
vivie01:
Lol @ the savage comments. grin

My own:
God bless Nigeria. smiley
Mama the babe. Where you hide since?

1 Like

Re: If Nigeria Was Your Spouse What Would Be Your Birthday Message To Him/her? by vivie01(f): 9:33am On Oct 01, 2018
MrWondah:
Mama the babe. Where you hide since?
Wondah man na you I go ask o. grin
I'm good. How's everything?
Happy independence!
Re: If Nigeria Was Your Spouse What Would Be Your Birthday Message To Him/her? by poyebad: 9:37am On Oct 01, 2018
I'd say, "Babe, I want a divorce!"
Re: If Nigeria Was Your Spouse What Would Be Your Birthday Message To Him/her? by MrWondah(m): 9:40am On Oct 01, 2018
vivie01:

Wondah man na you I go ask o. grin
I'm good. How's everything?
Happy independence!
I dey on hibernation
Re: If Nigeria Was Your Spouse What Would Be Your Birthday Message To Him/her? by twentyk(m): 9:41am On Oct 01, 2018
I will just tell her happy birthday noni
Re: If Nigeria Was Your Spouse What Would Be Your Birthday Message To Him/her? by vivie01(f): 9:43am On Oct 01, 2018
MrWondah:
I dey on hibernation
Issokay. grin
Re: If Nigeria Was Your Spouse What Would Be Your Birthday Message To Him/her? by vivie01(f): 9:44am On Oct 01, 2018
poyebad:
I'd say, "Babe, I want a divorce!"
Lol. Even on her birthday? grin
Re: If Nigeria Was Your Spouse What Would Be Your Birthday Message To Him/her? by poyebad: 10:01am On Oct 01, 2018
vivie01:

Lol. Even on her birthday? grin

why not sweetheart?

nothing as mischievous as that. it's like saying, "i love being with you but i don't wanna see you again."
Re: If Nigeria Was Your Spouse What Would Be Your Birthday Message To Him/her? by Oreofepeters: 10:13am On Oct 01, 2018
happy death day
Re: If Nigeria Was Your Spouse What Would Be Your Birthday Message To Him/her? by rukoyah42(f): 8:15pm On Oct 01, 2018
Twoclans:
My message would be:

cool
Re: If Nigeria Was Your Spouse What Would Be Your Birthday Message To Him/her? by skywalker240(m): 8:59pm On Oct 01, 2018
Happy 58yrs of divorce grin

(1) (Reply)

Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With Gym Trainer. See What He Did (Photos/Video) / Can You Imagine What This Girl Did? / Your Boyfriend You Are Dating For The Past 5 Months Hasn’t Proposed? Ladies Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.