Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

There Is A Need For A Revolution In Nigeria. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / There Is A Need For A Revolution In Nigeria. (451 Views)

I Am Not The Only One Asking For A Revolution - Sowore / Will Any Government In The World Sit And Watch A "Revolution" Protest? / APC Uses Picture From India To Promote Rice Revolution In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

There Is A Need For A Revolution In Nigeria. by wickyyolo: 7:16am On Oct 01, 2018
With the ways things are going on in this country we are no going anywhere.

We have been taken for granted by our so called leaders for so long, we have allowed them to access the public funds instead they loot our resources and have left us in poverty.

When we travel to other countries we see what is obtainable, we see the Skyscrapers, tarred roads everywhere void of sands and dusts, a working system where everyone feels safe and all these things are attainable in this country.

The truth is that, even if I married a woman from another country but I want my children to come back to this country and spend some time, because the lessons that have learned in this country is what has made me the man I am.

Nigerians are fond of leaving things for God, Don't you know if you don't solve the problem today, tomorrow will be Harder!

I feel it's time to start a Revolution. If we leave this country to these selfish old men we will plunge this country into crisis that our Children will never forgive us.

We are the leaders of tomorrow but the older generation will not give us our right until We Stand and Fight!

Let's Start Opening Groups, across our peer groups, on Social Media to begin this Revolution.

Remember revolution is the fight between the Past and the Future and we must stand and Fight for our Future.

1 Like

Re: There Is A Need For A Revolution In Nigeria. by collinsVP: 7:28am On Oct 01, 2018
Lol
We couldn't protest the coerce and intimidations people of Osun faced. An obvious electoral malpractice. Much less revolution.
Re: There Is A Need For A Revolution In Nigeria. by wickyyolo: 7:31am On Oct 01, 2018
collinsVP:
Lol
We couldn't protest the coerce and intimidations people of Osun faced. An obvious electoral malpractice. Much less revolution.

I know how we can be cowards at times, it's best we start small like opening social media groups , in time we will find Leaders that can take risks and lead the People.
Re: There Is A Need For A Revolution In Nigeria. by Obainoneandonly(m): 7:59am On Oct 01, 2018
a revolution can't happen in Nigeria, because we are divided through religious and ethnic lines..and dis current government has exacerbated the situation.. the core north didn't vote for buhari because they knew he was credible or vote able, but because he was one of theirs.. so when the call for revolution arises,don't expect them to partake in it..so the case is vice versa
Re: There Is A Need For A Revolution In Nigeria. by hisgrace090: 8:11am On Oct 01, 2018
Both revolution and ordinary protest are carried out by couragiouse people which I think is lacking in Nigeria today.
Re: There Is A Need For A Revolution In Nigeria. by franchuks(m): 3:20pm On Oct 09, 2018
I think about this everyday. It is only a revolution that can salvage the country.

(1) (Reply)

The APC Brouhaha And The Needless "Sunday Baptism Of Blood" (graphic Photos) / Why We Are Suspending The Strike - NLC / See What Lagos State Government Has Done Again!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.