Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,398 members, 7,812,167 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:23 AM

I Am Not The Only One Asking For A Revolution - Sowore - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Not The Only One Asking For A Revolution - Sowore (27871 Views)

Why Is No One Asking This Question? / REVOLUTION: Sowore Was Not Properly Advised, He May Be Sentenced To Death - Rich / Prepare Yourselves, Children And Neighborhood For A Revolution - Sowore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Not The Only One Asking For A Revolution - Sowore by Nastybrave2016: 2:49am On Aug 05, 2019
“I Am Willing To Sacrifice My Own Blood For The betterment Of Nigeria" - Sowore Makes Bold Statement Days before DSS Arrest!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WMjNLYH23lI

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am Not The Only One Asking For A Revolution - Sowore by MossadAgent: 2:53am On Aug 05, 2019
Yeye dey smell

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Not The Only One Asking For A Revolution - Sowore by Nastybrave2016: 2:59am On Aug 05, 2019
MossadAgent:
Yeye dey smell
no be small thing

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am Not The Only One Asking For A Revolution - Sowore by Inteltower: 3:16am On Aug 05, 2019
if you opposers think waiting for another election, going to court, writing a book/article and even airing opinion on TV/radio will be a better way to change the worsening state of this country you should be medically checked.

we have a failed system benefiting particular elites, States, institutions, arms of government, region, etc and is leaving a trail of dead people, poverty and confusion.

can't Buhari resign ?
why is restructuring delayed?
why are there many people not going out there to fight for things to be better ?

Mine is Buhari must resign... our lives shouldn't be toyed with in a turn by turn ruler ship, if that sorry excuse of a leader can't learn from leaders of developed countries that would resign in failing to do their job I don't see why a revolution shouldn't be..

we want better...many cowards here talking about people dying or mocking the opportunity before us are the ones salivating to travel abroad, be slaves there & come back advertising lifestyle, houses & cars they bought but won't care about their shit hole country.
self centred fools that won't themselves proffer solutions to the problems that be but sit to type & type reacting to every thing going wrong but no will to come out to do something about it.

130 Likes 13 Shares

Re: I Am Not The Only One Asking For A Revolution - Sowore by holllandis: 3:26am On Aug 05, 2019
[s]
Inteltower:
if you opposers think waiting for another election, going to court, writing a book/article and even airing opinion on TV/radio will be a better way to change the worsening state of this country you should be medically checked.

we have a failed system benefiting particular elites, States, institutions, arms of government, region, etc and is leaving a trail of dead people, poverty and confusion.

can't Buhari resign ?
why are there many people not going out there to fight for things to be better ?

Mine is Buhari must resign... our lives shouldn't be toyed with in a turn by turn ruler ship, if that sorry excuse of a leader can't learn from leaders of developed countries that would resign in failing to do their job I don't see why a revolution shouldn't be..

we want better...many cowards here talking about people dying or mocking the opportunity before us are the ones salivating to travel abroad, be slaves there & come back advertising lifestyle, houses & cars they bought but won't care about their shit hole country.
self centred fools that won't themselves proffer solutions to the problems that be but sit to type & type reacting to every thing going wrong but no will to come out to do something about it.
[/s]

Do you know the meaning of OYO?

On Your Own

42 Likes 9 Shares

Re: I Am Not The Only One Asking For A Revolution - Sowore by Annie939(f): 3:37am On Aug 05, 2019
Buhari and his bulldogs should free that young man and go after Fulani herdsmen terrorists

63 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Am Not The Only One Asking For A Revolution - Sowore by thisnaijaguy: 3:40am On Aug 05, 2019
Na so Oshiomole dey do aluta for NLC

But now, Oshio baba is now a CABAL

Local man is wondering what is sharkking Sowore

20 Likes

Re: I Am Not The Only One Asking For A Revolution - Sowore by adeade87(m): 4:04am On Aug 05, 2019
let us confirm it : if you are here and you are seeking for revolution, signify

9 Likes

Re: I Am Not The Only One Asking For A Revolution - Sowore by edo3(m): 4:16am On Aug 05, 2019
Inteltower:

can't Buhari resign ?

You are not far from d truth my brother..

27 Likes

Re: I Am Not The Only One Asking For A Revolution - Sowore by tamonokare: 4:18am On Aug 05, 2019
Like how much do you think Sowore wants for him to keep quiet like Charlie boy and tuface ?

6 Likes

Re: I Am Not The Only One Asking For A Revolution - Sowore by Aladdin1(m): 4:27am On Aug 05, 2019
Good to know.
Re: I Am Not The Only One Asking For A Revolution - Sowore by crackhouse(m): 4:28am On Aug 05, 2019
Yoruba man don dey gather moral

3 Likes

Re: I Am Not The Only One Asking For A Revolution - Sowore by Virginnn(f): 4:47am On Aug 05, 2019
Suppose Sowore was not arrested, the revolution would not have been given this sort of publicity.
While attempting to quell the impending revolution, the government thru the gangster approach used in arresting Sowore has awaken the consciousness of the common man on the need for a revolution.

60 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Am Not The Only One Asking For A Revolution - Sowore by Nastybrave2016: 5:07am On Aug 05, 2019
thisnaijaguy:

Local man is wontdering what is sharkking Sowore
am telling U
Re: I Am Not The Only One Asking For A Revolution - Sowore by Nastybrave2016: 5:10am On Aug 05, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: I Am Not The Only One Asking For A Revolution - Sowore by lafex: 5:24am On Aug 05, 2019
Though all what he said is plain truth iftruly he said it from his clean heart. But Nigerians are not to be trusted anymore. He may just want to use the opportunity to get his own share from the Abiola scenario as Tinubu is doing.
There were many activist that we don't hear their complain again once you give them power in this Nigeria we are. A very good example is madam Oby, what did she do different to change the system when she was a minister but she's here chanting from one government to the other when she's no more in power. Another is bros OSHO of all people.
What did I even sabi as a small boy. Maybe my elders can say better.

7 Likes

Re: I Am Not The Only One Asking For A Revolution - Sowore by pointstores(m): 5:30am On Aug 05, 2019
Kk today na today make we see
Re: I Am Not The Only One Asking For A Revolution - Sowore by nwafor1(m): 5:52am On Aug 05, 2019
grin grin

I'm still searching for “Occupy Nigeria Protesters" from the southwast cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

10 Likes

Re: I Am Not The Only One Asking For A Revolution - Sowore by J4JUVENTUS(m): 6:44am On Aug 05, 2019
I didn't vote Buhari and Atiku was never an option.. So all those who collected money to vote calamity as president ,should go and die with revolu- fire..

3 Likes

Re: I Am Not The Only One Asking For A Revolution - Sowore by Nobody: 6:44am On Aug 05, 2019
So far name Yoruba man dey behind dis revolution mata, its a lost cause..

1 Like

Re: I Am Not The Only One Asking For A Revolution - Sowore by Nobody: 6:45am On Aug 05, 2019
So far na Yoruba man dey behind dis revolution mata, its a lost cause..

1 Like

Re: I Am Not The Only One Asking For A Revolution - Sowore by lukui: 6:48am On Aug 05, 2019
borno state where boko haram is killing people, had more voters in the 2019 elections than Lagos where there was no fighting!!!

shebi you want revolution abii??

ehnn revolute inside prison now!!!!

eediot!!!!

4 Likes

Re: I Am Not The Only One Asking For A Revolution - Sowore by Nastybrave2016: 7:20am On Aug 05, 2019
J4JUVENTUS:
I didn't vote Buhari and Atiku was never an option.. So all those who collected money to vote calamity as president ,should go and die with revolu- fire..
U have spoken ur mind
Re: I Am Not The Only One Asking For A Revolution - Sowore by Nastybrave2016: 7:23am On Aug 05, 2019
thisnaijaguy:

Local man is wondering what is sharkking Sowore
Naso My brother

1 Like

Re: I Am Not The Only One Asking For A Revolution - Sowore by emerged01(m): 7:27am On Aug 05, 2019
lafex:
Though all what he said is plain truth iftruly he said it from his clean heart. But Nigerians are not to be trusted anymore. He may just want to use the opportunity to get his own share from the Abiola scenario as Tinubu is doing.
There were many activist that we don't hear their complain again once you give them power in this Nigeria we are. A very good example is madam Oby, what did she do different to change the system when she was a minister but she's here chanting from one government to the other when she's no more in power. Another is bros OSHO of all people.
What did I even sabi as a small boy. Maybe my elders can say better.
There are still alot of Nigerians that can be trusted. It is wrong to say no Nigerian can be trusted. If we don't keep trying to trust people how then can we move forward.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Not The Only One Asking For A Revolution - Sowore by Nastybrave2016: 8:33am On Aug 05, 2019
emerged01:

There are still alot of Nigerians that can be trusted. It is wrong to say no Nigerian can be trusted. If we don't keep trying to trust people how then can we move forward.
you are right

4 Likes

Re: I Am Not The Only One Asking For A Revolution - Sowore by Nastybrave2016: 8:38am On Aug 05, 2019
Annie939:
Buhari and his bulldogs should free that young man and go after Fulani herdsmen terrorists
yes bro
Re: I Am Not The Only One Asking For A Revolution - Sowore by saintjimos(m): 8:53am On Aug 05, 2019
reason

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Not The Only One Asking For A Revolution - Sowore by Chibuzoc(m): 9:07am On Aug 05, 2019
Inteltower:

can't Buhari resign ?

The kind python Wey go dance with you ehh you go fear sef.
I remember when you were mocking IPOB with python dance because the wanted to revolt wetin de happen now
I remembered IPOB calling for election boycott in order to take it back hungry Nigerians collected 5k and voted. E don set make una enjoy una government
Only IPOB has the key to tackle the govt and the earlier Nigerians joins the protocol of IPOB the better for them

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG Amends Charge Against Kanu, Lists His Lawyers As accomplices / Army Raids Boko-Haram Sambisa Camp In Borno / Police Arrest 68 MASSOB Members In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.