Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,114 members, 7,818,320 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

Meet Chinedu Onyeizu : The Youngest And Brightest Senatorial Aspirant From Abia - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet Chinedu Onyeizu : The Youngest And Brightest Senatorial Aspirant From Abia (1401 Views)

PDP Senatorial Aspirant, Abubakar Nuhu Ɗan Buran Defects To APC / Buhari Names Godknows Igali As APC Senatorial Aspirant, Bayelsa / I Stopped A PDP Presidl Aspirant From Taking Over The Entire Hotels In PH - Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Chinedu Onyeizu : The Youngest And Brightest Senatorial Aspirant From Abia by Tracy66: 9:43am On Oct 01, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H80396ZiVbg

Engr Chinedu Onyeizu has declared his intention to run for the office of the senate in Abia South Senatorial District.

He is a young, intelligent and politically aware aspirant who has prepared himself to disrupt the political and leadership landscape of Nigeria.

Motivated by his ability and intellectual capacity to bring change to the people of Aba and Nigeria; Chinedu Onyeizu schooled at Harvard Kennedy School (HKS), Prestigious MIT as a Sloan Fellow, and Heriott-Watt University - researching and developing solutions for economic growth in his State and Country.

He has promised to make transparent his constituency project funds and having a website and committee to nominate projects is a new kind of leadership by the Chinedu Onyeizu,the youngest APC Senatorial Candidate in Nigeria.

This singular move can change Nigeria forever from old to new standard of leadership in Nigeria and Africa.

Putting aside politics for a minute,
This young man is the definition of what a leader should be.

Vote @chineduonyeizu
Re: Meet Chinedu Onyeizu : The Youngest And Brightest Senatorial Aspirant From Abia by bossvinqualad25(m): 9:52am On Oct 01, 2018
For your quality and durable cars ,u can count on me to give you d best because given you the best is what I do for a living check my signature for more details
Re: Meet Chinedu Onyeizu : The Youngest And Brightest Senatorial Aspirant From Abia by Ekez(m): 10:03am On Oct 01, 2018
Well i give yu ma support
Re: Meet Chinedu Onyeizu : The Youngest And Brightest Senatorial Aspirant From Abia by Swaycater(m): 10:57am On Oct 01, 2018
I pray he wins! Abaribe has overstayed his welcome, Senate is not his Father's House.
Re: Meet Chinedu Onyeizu : The Youngest And Brightest Senatorial Aspirant From Abia by NwaAmaikpe: 11:03am On Oct 01, 2018
shocked

I doubt how intelligent he is if he chose APC to pursue a political career in Igboland.

Because no smart Igbo politician joins APC.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Chinedu Onyeizu : The Youngest And Brightest Senatorial Aspirant From Abia by Nemesis001: 11:25am On Oct 01, 2018
This one career is dead on arrival with APC. grin

CC deomelo hungerbad sarrki madridguy Bolustical seunmsg modath midolian corrithians butterflyleo cilicmarin passingshot vedaxcool blackpanda mannabbqgrill
Re: Meet Chinedu Onyeizu : The Youngest And Brightest Senatorial Aspirant From Abia by nnemak(m): 10:49am On Nov 11, 2018
What's the update on Abia primary. Was he finally declared winner or waiting for Osho list?

(1) (Reply)

Flood Taking Over Goodluck Jonathan's Town / Breaking: IMO APC Crisis, Federal High Court Stops Fresh Primary Election / Am Ready For Next Level Of Grave Yard with Oshiomhole Tomorrow - Yari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.