Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,215 members, 7,815,248 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

Is Smelly Vagina Not A Function Of Physical Neatness? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Smelly Vagina Not A Function Of Physical Neatness? (6752 Views)

Most Nigerian Girls’ Definition Of Neatness Is ‘makeup’ - Angela Nwosu / Man Embarrasses Girlfriend Over 'Smelly Private Part'. Nigerians Say He's Rude / Why Is My Wife Vagina Not Wet Please. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Smelly Vagina Not A Function Of Physical Neatness? by samysmoothfresh: 11:28am On Oct 01, 2018
I'll go straight to the point.......

Met this girl some time back..............babe is pretty AF!! And super clean.

she washes her hands before and after holding a spoon to eat in a restaurant, disinfects her hands with some hand spray after touching dirty surfaces, clothes always neat, smells nice (courtesy of some really expensive cologne), always go with at least 2 new handerkerchiefs, drinks only bottled water, doesnt like being under the sun rays for too long hence, she takes a cab to wherever she goes etc................

She practically was a clean freak!!!

On the d-day, i picked a time when most of me lodge mates have all gone out, had room cleaned thoroughly (knowing she loves "clean"wink, bed neatly arranged, lunch ready, and even though BEDC assisted me that day, i still had stand by gen on ground with tank full.

I could easily have sworn the heavens smiled upon me even though i was about to commit a sin cos things were literally going smooth and as planned.

Babe arrived 13-15 mins after the agreed time............shiiit was about to go down!!

Kissing, smooching, touching, rubbing, licking, climbing, sucking, slapping, grinding, pulling, kicking, tickling, and pinching followed.

Temperature rising above 50 degree celsius despite cool air emanating from AC.................shiiit just started going down!!

I had already done everything except the two most important; FINGERING AND PENETRATING!!!

Time to grab the rod and part the sea for easy passage.

Fingers placed on pant straps, pulling down the the barrier slow and steady and then...........

I didnt notice then, but now that i think on it, time definitely did pause at that particular moment.

I have never encountered a smelly vagina before (not that i've had sex many times though) but i've heard and read that it smells like fish...

At first i was confused cos
1) knowing how neat she was, i never expected that

and

2) i swear, what i perceived was not fish, the smell was much much worse...........it smelled like a 3 months old sour beans in the begining and later smelt like dead rat....

It was so bad that little samy went flaccid.

How it later got up to continue the deed eludes me.............perhaps it didnt want all the effort i put go to waste, i dont know.

Now i dont know for she if she perceived it cos i never said anything but i am sure the saw the constant frown a wore during the whole ordeal cos she hasnt called or replied my message since that day..

I didnt write this to shame her or any lady with same shiiit

i just want to know cos it quite suprising seeing how much of a clean freak she was: IS SMELLY VAGINA A FUNCTION OF PHYSICAL CLEANINESS?

Like does it depend on how clean a lady is physically?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Smelly Vagina Not A Function Of Physical Neatness? by cooldipo(m): 11:28am On Oct 01, 2018
Not its not.... At least speaking form experience wink
Re: Is Smelly Vagina Not A Function Of Physical Neatness? by Nobody: 11:45am On Oct 01, 2018
samysmoothfresh:
I'll go straight to the point.......

i just want to know cos it quite suprising seeing how much of a clean freak she was: IS SMELLY VAGINA A FUNCTION OF PHYSICAL CLEANINESS?

Like does it depend on how clean a lady is physically?

We all can relate.......I've had some encounter with our Nigerian ladies...and I would like to conclude that it isn't totally about neatness cos some ladies are neat yet they smell down there....
I would like to attribute to largely the diet and partly the hot temperature...I have been abroad a couple of times and I must say that the ladies don't smell down there...I don't have a statistical data as I didn't conduct a documented research. It was however an apprciable unbiased sampling number..

9 Likes

Re: Is Smelly Vagina Not A Function Of Physical Neatness? by tee59(f): 11:51am On Oct 01, 2018
Is this really true? It may be an infection which she is not aware of or a lover of dicks.

4 Likes

Re: Is Smelly Vagina Not A Function Of Physical Neatness? by samysmoothfresh: 11:55am On Oct 01, 2018
1StopRudeness:

We all can relate.......I've had some encounter with our Nigerian ladies...and I would like to conclude that it isn't totally about neatness cos some ladies are neat yet they smell down there....
I would like to attribute to largely the diet and partly the hot temperature...I have been abroad a couple of times and I must say that the ladies don't smell down there...I don't have a statistical data as I didn't conduct a documented research. It was however an apprciable unbiased sampling number..

really?.................diet?
Re: Is Smelly Vagina Not A Function Of Physical Neatness? by gabinogem(m): 11:56am On Oct 01, 2018
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy OP I just need to laugh my lungs out with the way u described it.

why didn't u tell her that the region down there have an offensive stench after u have summon courage to continue with the adventure

sincerely u tried oh, if it's me I can't oh.

1 Like

Re: Is Smelly Vagina Not A Function Of Physical Neatness? by samysmoothfresh: 11:58am On Oct 01, 2018
tee59:
Is this really true? It may be an infection which she is not aware of or [b]a lover of dicks.[\b]

yea it could be an infection

as for the bolded, i did my findings and no, she aiint one, plus she's quite a reserved lady
Re: Is Smelly Vagina Not A Function Of Physical Neatness? by pocohantas(f): 12:10pm On Oct 01, 2018
Pls I have some questions to ask.

1) Ever since I started hearing guys complain of smelly vaginas. I have never seen a guy admit it is his babe's vagina that smells. Always one random girl or a one-night stand.
So, whose MAIN girlfriends and sisters are these girls with smelly vaginas?

2) I have never seen married men talk about this, always young boys. Is it that married women don't have this problem or it stops immediately they become Mrs?

3) Did this bad hygiene and infections start in this generation or it has always been there. Did our fathers also encounter it? Where did they gather to talk about it? In their age grade meetings or where?

I am just wondering...

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Is Smelly Vagina Not A Function Of Physical Neatness? by Ishilove: 12:28pm On Oct 01, 2018
pocohantas:

1) Ever since I started hearing guys complain of smelly vaginas. I have never seen a guy admit it is his babe's vagina that smells. Always one random girl or a one-night stand.

2) I have never seen married men talk about this, always young boys. Is it that married women don't have this problem or it stops immediately they become Mrs?

3) Did this bad hygiene and infections start in this generation or it has always been there. Did our fathers also encounter it? Where did they gather to talk about it? In their age grade meetings or where?

I am just wondering...
Lmaaao! Poco loco

13 Likes

Re: Is Smelly Vagina Not A Function Of Physical Neatness? by samysmoothfresh: 12:30pm On Oct 01, 2018
pocohantas:

I am just wondering...

1) seen?...........i dont know, but "heard and/or read", them plenty!!.................i saw two threads last week and both were of guys "complaining" of their girlfriends smelly vagina........
I've read and/or heard of many others too......................... Why you haven't seen, heard or read, i dont know.

2) you dont expect a married man to come telling the public he's wife have smelly vagina and asking what he should do when he can easily sit his wife down tell her and they both find a solution (visit a doctor obviously)................never the less, it doesnt mean they dont do it cos i have read of one case where the married man complained.

I know you'll ask if a married man is not suppose to complain publicly, why do dem single guys who experience it complain................
Ans: cos they are single and not married to the said ladies!!..........finding a way to tell her (knowing you have no right, being a mere boyfriend) is an herculean task.............and when you eventually pass that hurdle, you then have to deal with her reaction.

3) i'll ask my great grand dad and get back to you, luckily for us, he's still alive and just wont die undecided
i'm sure he'll have the answers

33 Likes

Re: Is Smelly Vagina Not A Function Of Physical Neatness? by Ishilove: 12:39pm On Oct 01, 2018
samysmoothfresh:

I have never encountered a smelly vagina before (not that i've had sex many times though) but i've heard and read that it smells like fish...

At first i was confused cos
1) knowing how neat she was, i never expected that

and

2) i swear, what i perceived was not fish, the smell was much much worse...........it smelled like a 3 months old sour beans in the begining and later smelt like dead rat....

Now i dont know for she if she perceived it cos i never said anything but i am sure the saw the constant frown a wore during the whole ordeal cos she hasnt called or replied my message since that day..
So you still went ahead and dipped your preek into something that smells like 3months sour beans? You see how people take unnecessary and useless risks?

She probably has an infection. Vaginacitis or some _shit like that and you, my friend, have been infected. It is probably hiding in your body, slowly incubating and taking it's sweet time before it rears it's ugly, stinky head.

She also blocked you out because she felt used and abused. You should have hidden your revulsion at her odoriferous lady bits with more subtlety, but no, you had to show it and she felt humiliated.

Nasty you

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Smelly Vagina Not A Function Of Physical Neatness? by zicoraads: 12:43pm On Oct 01, 2018
pocohantas:

I am just wondering...
Feminist spotted. tongue grin

Just agree to it and stop bringing your feminism into this very important discourse. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Is Smelly Vagina Not A Function Of Physical Neatness? by luminouz(m): 12:45pm On Oct 01, 2018
Ishilove:

So you still went ahead dipped you preek into something that smells like 3months sour beans? You see how people take unnecessary and useless risks?

She probably has an infection. Vaginacitis or some _shit like that and you, my friend, have been infected. It is probably hiding in your body, slowly incubating and taking it's sweet time before it rears it's ugly, stinky head.

She also blocked you out because she felt used and abused. You should have hidden your revulsion at her odoriferous lady bits with more subtlety, but no, you had to show it and she felt humiliated.

Nasty you
This ishilove sef?
Who are you??
Re: Is Smelly Vagina Not A Function Of Physical Neatness? by harrisonford001: 12:55pm On Oct 01, 2018
1StopRudeness:

pussy is pussy all over the world! Been to many countries and I can say it's all about cleaniness and personal hygiene! My worst experience is in south africa though grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Is Smelly Vagina Not A Function Of Physical Neatness? by samysmoothfresh: 12:59pm On Oct 01, 2018
Ishilove:

So you still went ahead dipped you preek into something that smells like 3months sour beans? You see how people take unnecessary and useless risks?

Nasty you

wow!...............babe relax.

Y'know I'm caught between believing you actually do care or you're just being a feminist quick to defend a damsel in distress..........cheesy

Anyways dont worry about me, i used a condom plus i went for a check up on friday......................i intend going again next week

i honestly couldnt let my efforts go to waste......................you can't even begin to imagine the shiiiits i did to get that p****y embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Is Smelly Vagina Not A Function Of Physical Neatness? by Nobody: 1:19pm On Oct 01, 2018
I hate it when girls give this stupid excuse of having infection when smelly pussy topics are raised...brethren don't be deceived

ALL PUSSIES STINK!!!
Infected or not it will still smell..Do u know why its called pussy
Cos its filled with
PUS
URINE
&
SMELLY
SECRETED
YEAST

16 Likes

Re: Is Smelly Vagina Not A Function Of Physical Neatness? by Ishilove: 1:19pm On Oct 01, 2018
samysmoothfresh:

wow!...............babe relax.

Y'know I'm caught between believing you actually do care or you're just being a feminist quick to defend a damsel in distress..........cheesy

Anyways dont worry about me, i used a condom plus i went for a check up on friday......................i intend going again next week

i honestly couldnt let my efforts go to waste......................you can't even begin to imagine the shiiiits i did to get that p****y embarassed
I'm not a feminist. I'm just addressing you the way i'd address my own brother if I learned he went dipping into a risky ocean, protected or not.

Whether or not you moved mountains to get that kitten, the fact that the said kitten had its natural flora and fauna all out of sync is enough to withdraw lil Sammy and keep it safe in yer trousers. No punny is worth the risk trust me.

You check yourself properly. The devil works in crafty ways

2 Likes

Re: Is Smelly Vagina Not A Function Of Physical Neatness? by Ishilove: 1:21pm On Oct 01, 2018
luminouz:

This ishilove sef?
Who are you??
I am Ishilove
Re: Is Smelly Vagina Not A Function Of Physical Neatness? by samysmoothfresh: 1:30pm On Oct 01, 2018
Ishilove:

I'm not a feminist. I'm just addressing you the way i'd address my own brother if I learned he went dipping into a risky ocean, protected or not.

Whether or not you moved mountains to get that kitten, the fact that the said kitten had its natural flora and fauna all out of sync is enough to withdraw lil Sammy and keep it safe in yer trousers. No punny is worth the risk trust me.

You check yourself properly. [b]The devil works in crafty ways[\b]

yea you prolly right...........................and i'm certain i wont be doing this for a pretty long time (sex i mean)

@embolden, no dey put fear for my mind abeg sad....................

2 Likes

Re: Is Smelly Vagina Not A Function Of Physical Neatness? by samysmoothfresh: 1:32pm On Oct 01, 2018
ceejayx:
I hate it when girls give this stupid excuse of having infection when smelly pussy topics are raised...brethren don't be deceived

ALL PUSSIES STINK!!!
Infected or not it will still smell..Do u know why its called pussy
Cos its filled with
PUS
URINE
&
SMELLY
SECRETED
YEAST

5 Likes

Re: Is Smelly Vagina Not A Function Of Physical Neatness? by Ishilove: 1:36pm On Oct 01, 2018
Anyway, I will speak from the POV of a female.

The vagina has a natural musty odour which can be greatly influenced by our diet. I heard eating fruits like pineapples and mangoes can make the vagina taste sweet. I don't know if this true. Y'all who go around dipping your mouths into pussies should kindly confirm.

Poor hygiene and infections are major culprits. According to Mayo clinic, common causes of nasty vaginal odor include:

-Vaginitis (bacterial vaginosis)- an overgrowth of normally occurring vaginal bacteria

-Poor hygiene

-A retained or forgotten tampon left in place for several days (how someone can forget a tampon in there boggles the mind)

-Trichomoniasis

Read more below and stop hating:

https://www.mayoclinic.org/symptoms/vaginal-odor/basics/causes/sym-20050664

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Smelly Vagina Not A Function Of Physical Neatness? by Nobody: 1:37pm On Oct 01, 2018
samysmoothfresh:

really?.................diet?

That's my fallacious conclusion..nobody has to agree
Re: Is Smelly Vagina Not A Function Of Physical Neatness? by clumsydyna: 1:38pm On Oct 01, 2018
She may have an infection without knowing, but what baffles me is why she didn't know as neat as you profess her to be. A lady is supposed to always observe the kind of odour her private part gives so as to know when it changes negatively.

4 Likes

Re: Is Smelly Vagina Not A Function Of Physical Neatness? by Ishilove: 1:39pm On Oct 01, 2018
samysmoothfresh:

yea you prolly right...........................and i'm certain i wont be doing this for a pretty long time (sex i mean)

@embolden, no dey put fear for my mind abeg sad....................
Pele

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Smelly Vagina Not A Function Of Physical Neatness? by samysmoothfresh: 1:44pm On Oct 01, 2018
Ishilove:
Anyway, I will speak from the POV of a female.

The vagina has a natural musty odour which can be greatly influenced by our diet. I heard eating fruits like pineapples and mangoes can make the vagina taste sweet. I don't know if this true. Y'all who go around dipping your mouths into pussies should kindly confirm.

Poor hygiene and infections are major culprits. According to Mayo clinic, common causes of nasty vaginal odor include:

-Vaginitis (bacterial vaginosis)- an overgrowth of normally occurring vaginal bacteria

-Poor hygiene

-A retained or forgotten tampon left in place for several days (how someone can forget a tampon in there boggles the mind)

-Trichomoniasis

Read more below and stop hating:

https://www.mayoclinic.org/symptoms/vaginal-odor/basics/causes/sym-20050664

all the highlighted probable causes are all a function of personal hygiene and physical cleaniness.

That girl is like neatest girl i've ever seen.

I guess i'll never know why she had smelly vagina since it's obviously not cause of how clean she is.

Thanks for the info BTW

2 Likes

Re: Is Smelly Vagina Not A Function Of Physical Neatness? by samysmoothfresh: 1:45pm On Oct 01, 2018
1StopRudeness:

That's my fallacious conclusion..nobody has to agree
oh well, it could be true for all we know smiley

thanks for your input
Re: Is Smelly Vagina Not A Function Of Physical Neatness? by pocohantas(f): 1:47pm On Oct 01, 2018
samysmoothfresh:

1) seen?...........i dont know, but "heard and/or read", them plenty!!.................i saw two threads last week and both were of guys "complaining" of their girlfriends smelly vagina........
I've read and/or heard of many others too......................... Why you haven't seen, heard or read, i dont know.

2) you dont expect a married man to come telling the public he's wife have smelly vagina and asking what he should do when he can easily sit his wife down tell her and they both find a solution (visit a doctor obviously)................never the less, it doesnt mean they dont do it cos i have read of one case where the married man complained.

I know you'll ask if a married man is not suppose to complain publicly, why do dem single guys who experience it complain................
Ans: cos they are single and not married to the said ladies!!..........finding a way to tell her (knowing you have no right, being a mere boyfriend) is an herculean task.............and when you eventually pass that hurdle, you then have to deal with her reaction.

So, you mean the guys in answer 1... they knack these smelly pussy for years, we know Naija guys can knack na. The smell does not deter them, they wife her.

They become the guy in answer2. They stop talking about her smelly pussy online. They logout and face reality (i.e) the smelly pussy. They talk to her about it and take her to the doctor. They realize a shame on our pussy is a shame on them...

Marriage sure has a way of making boys, men...
Re: Is Smelly Vagina Not A Function Of Physical Neatness? by Ishilove: 1:47pm On Oct 01, 2018
samysmoothfresh:

all the highlighted probable causes are all a function of personal hygiene and physical cleaniness.

That girl is like neatest girl i've ever seen.

I guess i'll never know why she had smelly vagina since it's obviously not cause of how clean she is.

Thanks for the info BTW
You're welcome
Re: Is Smelly Vagina Not A Function Of Physical Neatness? by pocohantas(f): 1:47pm On Oct 01, 2018
clumsydyna:
She may have an infection without knowing, but what baffles me is why she didn't know as neat as you profess her to be. A lady is supposed to always observe the kind of odour her private part gives so as to know when it changes negatively.

Your username gaan resemble infection.

2 Likes

Re: Is Smelly Vagina Not A Function Of Physical Neatness? by pocohantas(f): 1:50pm On Oct 01, 2018
zicoraads:

Feminist spotted. tongue grin

Just agree to it and stop bringing your feminism into this very important discourse. undecided

Stay your lane o grin

Ishilove:

Lmaaao! Poco loco

I just dey ask na... cheesy
Re: Is Smelly Vagina Not A Function Of Physical Neatness? by czarina(f): 2:14pm On Oct 01, 2018
pocohantas:

Your username gaan resemble infection.
cheesy cheesy Chlamydia abi?
Re: Is Smelly Vagina Not A Function Of Physical Neatness? by samysmoothfresh: 2:33pm On Oct 01, 2018
pocohantas:

So, you mean the guys in answer 1... they knack these smelly pussy for years, we know Naija guys can knack na. The smell does not deter them, they wife her.

They become the guy in answer2. They stop talking about her smelly pussy online. They logout and face reality (i.e) the smelly pussy. They talk to her about it and take her to the doctor. They realize a shame on our pussy is a shame on them...

Marriage sure has a way of making boys, men...

Lemme go back to dancing *oya whine for the kpa...shepe, go down for the kpa*

i dont understand you o

Do you think a majority of guys would marry a lady knowing she has smelly vagina?

are you implying that a married woman with foul vagina odour must have had it before getting married?

Are you suggesting married men come out to publicly complain of their wives having smelly pussy?

Instead of all these long unnecessary talk about men and boys, find a way to educate and in the long run curb this sorry (annoying) problem..............

You are suppose to educate, assist, help, empower and look after your fellow women as a feminist right...........................or does feminism involve finding fault in or fighting men only

all this talk of married men not complaining is utter nonsense.......................

Instead, Solve the damn problem!!!!!!..............do it for us at least (so we dont die of foul smell) if you cant do it for yourselves!!!!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'father' Caught His Daughter Showing Off Her Bare Boobs While Posing For Selfie / I Will Ever Live To Regret My Extra Marital Affair / Some Girls Are Just Hungry.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.