Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,421 members, 7,815,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

Cossy Orjiakor Shows Off Big Boobs To Celebrate Independence - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cossy Orjiakor Shows Off Big Boobs To Celebrate Independence (1586 Views)

Nollywood: Pictures Of Cossy Orjiakor's Sex Scene With Dog Surfaces (photos) / Cossy Orjiakor Dances Shaku Shaku Inside Swimming Pool (Photos) / My B00bs Makes All The Cows Want To Go On Strike, Lady Brags, Shows Off Big B00b (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cossy Orjiakor Shows Off Big Boobs To Celebrate Independence by Johnagbanari: 2:41pm On Oct 01, 2018
Nollywood actress, Cossy Ojiakorshared this topless photo of herself while covering her modesty with two Nigerian flags to celebrate Nigeria’s 58th Independence. She wrote: ‘Happy Independence day…. Nigeria…. we are still stuck with last year problems…

See more photos here https://usquotidian.com/2018/10/01/cossy-ojiakor-hangs-nigerian-flag-on-her-gigantic-boobs-to-celebrate-independence-day-photo/

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Shows Off Big Boobs To Celebrate Independence by Nobody: 2:44pm On Oct 01, 2018
Awesome.

I love it already.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Shows Off Big Boobs To Celebrate Independence by MJBOLT: 2:45pm On Oct 01, 2018
i dont understand why ladies have to go naked to celebrate independence day
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Shows Off Big Boobs To Celebrate Independence by samysmoothfresh: 2:47pm On Oct 01, 2018
Idiots!!!!

They must open their body for one celebration or the other..

How breast and independence relate, i dont know.

They can never go a full day without going unclad or half unclad for the world to see.......................everyday at least one must go unclad or semi unclad for all to see

they cannot survive until they show us their breast, thighs, ass, vagina

anyways who are we to complain.............

#you open, we look..

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Shows Off Big Boobs To Celebrate Independence by Astonmartin(m): 2:48pm On Oct 01, 2018
kkk
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Shows Off Big Boobs To Celebrate Independence by Astonmartin(m): 2:49pm On Oct 01, 2018
aaarrrllliiggghhtttt

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Shows Off Big Boobs To Celebrate Independence by ElSherriff: 2:53pm On Oct 01, 2018
This one don pass be careful o. every time she uses her hands to support them, remove hand the thing go tumble like naira against the dollar...
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Shows Off Big Boobs To Celebrate Independence by JONNYSPUTE(m): 2:54pm On Oct 01, 2018
I don't get. Is it no more Independence day? Why are ladies showing their unclothedness to celebrate it? What's the relationship between independence day and all this madness from our ladies? Shameless people.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Shows Off Big Boobs To Celebrate Independence by Ayomikun22: 5:01pm On Oct 01, 2018
For your quality Jersey with customization, call or whatsapp 08148962477..Like us on Facebook@ Lekside clothing.

(1) (Reply)

Please Yahoo+ Guys Come In Here (i Use God Beg Una) / Read This If You Don't Want To Depend On Salary Again / Bbnaija 2020: Kiddwaya Seen Sucking Erica’s Breast [VIDEO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.