Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,700 members, 7,831,182 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

Opinion: Let Me Give You Guys An Idea of What Will Happen To Ambode - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Opinion: Let Me Give You Guys An Idea of What Will Happen To Ambode (3683 Views)

Nigerians React To Ambode's Absence From Buhari's Ministerial List / Lagos APC Links Osinbajo, Oshiomhole, Others To Ambode’s Property, N50M Bribery / Nigerians React To Ambode's Press Conference, And Tinubu Endorsing Sanwo-Olu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opinion: Let Me Give You Guys An Idea of What Will Happen To Ambode by Jbleenk: 4:40pm On Oct 01, 2018
Let me give you guys an idea of what is going to happen to Akinwunmi Ambode:

Firstly, you need to understand that this man is in DIRECT confrontation with Bola Ahmed Tinubu and by extension the Leadership of APC in Lagos. I can also tell you that his attitude and very recent shows of childish bravado is a direct affront to the Oba of Lagos himself, considering his role in Ambode's emergence as Governor of Lagos. Akinwunmi is more or less in battle with LAGOS!!!

1. By now, the witches and wizard of the various Markets, Ogbonis and the entire paraphenalia of Lagos Principalities and Power have decided his fate in conjunction with Esu Laolu Ogiri Oko himself.

2. I am so totally sure that Akinwunmi Ambode and his band of fools don't even have a fleeting idea where the MEMBERSHIP REGISTERS OF LAGOS APC are at this material time. By now, the members who are going to be ELIGIBLE for voting at the party primaries would have been carefully selected, consulted, accredited at home and given all necessary instructions. None of you guys on nairaland would be there.

3. On the day eventually set for the primaries, Akinwunmi Ambode will be extremely lucky to get into the venue with more than 20 of his members. The security will be water tight, even his DSS details will struggle to get into the venue.
4. Akinwunmi Ambode will not get up to 10% of whatever vote cast at that primaries for the Guber candidate.

5. By now, the members of the LSHA have perfected the impeachment plans of Ambode to be executed with lightning speed immediately after the primaries. Ambode, his lawyers and Followers will still be occupied with reading the impeachment notice trying to absorb it when the impeachment will be approved in the House and the Chief Judege swearing in Madam Idiat Adebule as Governor to complete the term.

6. Without immunity and security, Ambode will be delivered into the hands of the militant arm of the party aka MC Oluomo & Co. He willl become endangered even inside his own bedroom.

7. By 29 May 2019, Ambode will be struggling between his personal safety and the multiple curses and afflictions that the people mentioned in No. 1 above have poured on him. He will not even himself remember that he was ever Governor in this Lagos.

Ambode has murdered sleep.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Opinion: Let Me Give You Guys An Idea of What Will Happen To Ambode by chiefolododo(m): 4:46pm On Oct 01, 2018
Prophet

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Opinion: Let Me Give You Guys An Idea of What Will Happen To Ambode by amaniro: 4:49pm On Oct 01, 2018
Ambode is playing a very rough game
Re: Opinion: Let Me Give You Guys An Idea of What Will Happen To Ambode by fernandez1(m): 4:50pm On Oct 01, 2018
sad op I'm very sure you are omo eru........

It's better ambode causes kata kata to there midst.....its better to die a hero than been alive as a coward and slave.

9 Likes

Re: Opinion: Let Me Give You Guys An Idea of What Will Happen To Ambode by Naijaguy12345(m): 4:52pm On Oct 01, 2018
Re: Opinion: Let Me Give You Guys An Idea of What Will Happen To Ambode by gaby(m): 4:52pm On Oct 01, 2018
Your number one happily congregated and surrendered their lives, Lagosians destinies and the state coffers into Tinubu's pockets while they struggle amongst poo and urine to eke a living on a daily selling their wares on the moribund railway tracks of Lagos, Abi?

Una never understand life at all I swear....

Have you heard of MKO?
How about the googled one Sani?
Mobutu?
Saddam?

Life could play a very poker hand in a second my dear brother...

Tinubu ain't nothing that hasn't ever been before and this is where I think he is arrogantly missing it.

He is experienced and should know better..

8 Likes

Re: Opinion: Let Me Give You Guys An Idea of What Will Happen To Ambode by CilicMarin: 4:52pm On Oct 01, 2018
Just drove past a group of APC leaders in FESTAC Area having meeting with delegates all adorned Cap and T shirts with Sanwo-olu inscription..

I think Ambode's own is done.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Opinion: Let Me Give You Guys An Idea of What Will Happen To Ambode by blacksta(m): 4:52pm On Oct 01, 2018
I rarely comment on NL .. Ambode has nothing to lose . .. he should stand and fight

3 Likes

Re: Opinion: Let Me Give You Guys An Idea of What Will Happen To Ambode by nairalandbuzz(m): 4:57pm On Oct 01, 2018
Who is this one

2 Likes

Re: Opinion: Let Me Give You Guys An Idea of What Will Happen To Ambode by Doerstech(m): 4:59pm On Oct 01, 2018
So its now witches and wizard that decides peoples fate?

How can mere mortals who are not even sure of the next sec be so certain about stopping ambo?

Let's watch and see how it goes

2 Likes

Re: Opinion: Let Me Give You Guys An Idea of What Will Happen To Ambode by statusquoante: 4:59pm On Oct 01, 2018
CilicMarin:
Just drove past a group of APC leaders in FESTAC Area having meeting with delegates all adorned Cap and T shirts with Salon-owu inscription..

I think Ambode's own is done.

You are always everywhere seeing the wrong thing... grin
I can't wait to laugh you to scorn tomorrow.

3 Likes

Re: Opinion: Let Me Give You Guys An Idea of What Will Happen To Ambode by TITOBIGZ(m): 5:00pm On Oct 01, 2018
I can't wait to get out f ds place iswear.
Re: Opinion: Let Me Give You Guys An Idea of What Will Happen To Ambode by statusquoante: 5:00pm On Oct 01, 2018
Jbleenk:
Let me give you guys an idea of what is going to happen to Akinwunmi Ambode:

Firstly, you need to understand that this man is in DIRECT confrontation with Bola Ahmed Tinubu and by extension the Leadership of APC in Lagos. I can also tell you that his attitude and very recent shows of childish bravado is a direct affront to the Oba of Lagos himself, considering his role in Ambode's emergence as Governor of Lagos. Akinwunmi is more or less in battle with LAGOS!!!

1. By now, the witches and wizard of the various Markets, Ogbonis and the entire paraphenalia of Lagos Principalities and Power have decided his fate in conjunction with Esu Laolu Ogiri Oko himself.

2. I am so totally sure that Akinwunmi Ambode and his band of fools don't even have a fleeting idea where the MEMBERSHIP REGISTERS OF LAGOS APC are at this material time. By now, the members who are going to be ELIGIBLE for voting at the party primaries would have been carefully selected, consulted, accredited at home and given all necessary instructions. None of you guys on nairaland would be there.

3. On the day eventually set for the primaries, Akinwunmi Ambode will be extremely lucky to get into the venue with more than 20 of his members. The security will be water tight, even his DSS details will struggle to get into the venue.
4. Akinwunmi Ambode will not get up to 10% of whatever vote cast at that primaries for the Guber candidate.

5. By now, the members of the LSHA have perfected the impeachment plans of Ambode to be executed with lightning speed immediately after the primaries. Ambode, his lawyers and Followers will still be occupied with reading the impeachment notice trying to absorb it when the impeachment will be approved in the House and the Chief Judege swearing in Madam Idiat Adebule as Governor to complete the term.

6. Without immunity and security, Ambode will be delivered into the hands of the militant arm of the party aka MC Oluomo & Co. He willl become endangered even inside his own bedroom.

7. By 29 May 2019, Ambode will be struggling between his personal safety and the multiple curses and afflictions that the people mentioned in No. 1 above have poured on him. He will not even himself remember that he was ever Governor in this Lagos.

Ambode has murdered sleep.

Nonsense and ingredients... grin

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Let Me Give You Guys An Idea of What Will Happen To Ambode by gaby(m): 5:03pm On Oct 01, 2018
Doerstech:
So its now witches and wizard that decides peoples fate?

How can mere mortals who are not even sure of the next sec be so certain about stopping ambo?

Let's watch and see how it goes

Read my comment above...we were just thinking same...

Most people still got no clue how tricky life truly is...each time I see them chest beating, I just smile...

E go do you vooom for eye you go begin wonder wether an magic...nooo an life.

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Let Me Give You Guys An Idea of What Will Happen To Ambode by Gboy101: 5:06pm On Oct 01, 2018
lol, abode already drop is membership card. he is no longer part of that primary. APC can go on and ahead with the election. but one thing is certain he will not give Tinubu boy they needed support that they needed.

is it not the same tinubu that cannot win osun for APC?
Re: Opinion: Let Me Give You Guys An Idea of What Will Happen To Ambode by haqueurate(m): 5:06pm On Oct 01, 2018
u cant fight a system, especially in a democracy
Ambode has shown he is not part of The APC political structure he intends to run on, how does he evn think this will pan out?
this is not a general election andall the pdp sycophants goading him on can not even give him 1 single vote, eyahh... guess he is not so smart afterall

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Let Me Give You Guys An Idea of What Will Happen To Ambode by Mangreat034(m): 5:20pm On Oct 01, 2018
How can a man be more powerful than a sitting Governor? Someone should educate me
Re: Opinion: Let Me Give You Guys An Idea of What Will Happen To Ambode by bluke(m): 5:30pm On Oct 01, 2018
go and check yoruba history 1775-1795 the days of basorun gaa.
History repeating itself, YORUBA RONU!!!!!!!
Re: Opinion: Let Me Give You Guys An Idea of What Will Happen To Ambode by Chubhie: 5:33pm On Oct 01, 2018
Open support of voter register manipulation from tinubu's bedroom.

Re: Opinion: Let Me Give You Guys An Idea of What Will Happen To Ambode by Nobody: 5:37pm On Oct 01, 2018
Mangreat034:
How can a man be more powerful than a sitting Governor? Someone should educate me
Cause you have people like op. Whose life and very much existence depends on worshiping people like tinubu.
Re: Opinion: Let Me Give You Guys An Idea of What Will Happen To Ambode by kitone: 5:41pm On Oct 01, 2018
Abeg leave tinubu out of this is it tinubu that says he should suspended lawman and make the market very dirty .fashola did not owe pensions before he left office now he is owed pension from 2016 ,talk about land use charge that was increase by 500 percent those of us that live in Lagos know he has not done well he is a step down from fashola, governance is more to building bust stops, all fashola project was abandoned ,most people that are supporting don't live in Lagos

gaby:
Your number one happily congregated and surrendered their lives, Lagosians destinies and the state coffers into Tinubu's pockets while they struggle amongst poo and urine to eke a living on a daily selling their wares on the moribund railway tracks of Lagos, Abi?

Una never understand life at all I swear....

Have you heard of MKO?
How about the googled one Sani?
Mobutu?
Saddam?

Life could play a very poker hand in a second my dear brother...

Tinubu ain't nothing that hasn't ever been before and this is where I think he is arrogantly missing it.

He is experienced and should know better..

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Let Me Give You Guys An Idea of What Will Happen To Ambode by gaby(m): 5:46pm On Oct 01, 2018
kitone:
Abeg leave tinubu out of this is it tinubu that says he should suspended lawman and make the market very dirty .fashola did not owe pensions before he left office now he is owed pension from 2016 ,talk about land use charge that was increase by 500 percent those of us that live in Lagos know he has not done well he is a step down from fashola, governance is more to building bust stops, all fashola project was abandoned ,most people that are supporting don't live in Lagos

I no put Tinubu inside o my brother...na wet in op put up I dey respond to.
Re: Opinion: Let Me Give You Guys An Idea of What Will Happen To Ambode by kitone: 5:58pm On Oct 01, 2018
No vex jare I apologize ,I dey vex
Say people they call the guy hero, as my land lord Don increase rent because of ambode increase in land use charge

gaby:

I no put Tinubu inside o my brother...na wet in op put up I dey respond to.
Re: Opinion: Let Me Give You Guys An Idea of What Will Happen To Ambode by SimplePlan34: 5:58pm On Oct 01, 2018
Men u are foolish I hv been educated THAT APC has over a million members in d state. Ambode controls d police d CP is his childhood friend. Tinubu agbero makes trouble police shows dem d way out. I just confined mow Dat even ambode is popular on d street. To my understanding a large sum has been shared to d alayes, they will definitely slug it out. And even a mere victory is not good for jagaban because he would now be seen as a human who can fall. Just like APC victory in osun. If Ambode looses and say he goes to PDP all he needs to do his dismantle all tinubu boys and empower his men serious money would go around to all assembly members to my understanding tinubu collects about 4billon Naira every month from lag imagine that money goes away. Imagine ambode starts revealing all secrets of tinubu. Jagaban knows this his d biggest fight of his life while he has a slight edge of victory mere victory is not enuf as he would be seen to be challenge able. Sanwoolu does not look like d meek type mind u. Once he himself smell money ND power I see more problems for tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Let Me Give You Guys An Idea of What Will Happen To Ambode by Omeokachie: 6:18pm On Oct 01, 2018
AaaPppCcccccc!
share the money (aka carry elders along)!
Re: Opinion: Let Me Give You Guys An Idea of What Will Happen To Ambode by chloride6: 6:20pm On Oct 01, 2018
Deluded OP has forgotten that the primaries would be direct primaries.
Re: Opinion: Let Me Give You Guys An Idea of What Will Happen To Ambode by Hotfreezer: 6:24pm On Oct 01, 2018
Ambode has nothing to lose.

Wawa yoots from Alabiabia ward 5 would vote massively for him.

Gala sellers from Shuku Eponmalu East would give him 50,000 votes.

Chief Bishop of Ozubulu would provide protection for him.

Shuku Obuko Eponmalu would personally come and declare him the winner.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Opinion: Let Me Give You Guys An Idea of What Will Happen To Ambode by ilsmiling(m): 6:32pm On Oct 01, 2018
Ambo lekan si...
Sanwo lolese....
If you know u know. grin
Re: Opinion: Let Me Give You Guys An Idea of What Will Happen To Ambode by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 6:46pm On Oct 01, 2018
This guy is a mentally unstable fellow like sanwolu. He needs to be checked into gbagada psychiatric hospital for mental rehabilitation.

Its only a mentally unstable fellow that will create a thread and spew gibberish like the OP..

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Let Me Give You Guys An Idea of What Will Happen To Ambode by Omofunaab2: 8:14pm On Oct 01, 2018
Hotfreezer:
Ambode has nothing to lose.

Wawa yoots from Alabiabia ward 5 would vote massively for him.

Gala sellers from Shuku Eponmalu East would give him 50,000 votes.

Chief Bishop of Ozubulu would provide protection for him.

Shuku Obuko Eponmalu would personally come and declare him the winner.

Lol, Okoyeebo grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

House Of Rep Majority Leader With His 4 Wives 27 Children- Photo / The North Have A Lot To Gain From Nigerian Breakup[photos ] / Sit At Home Unknown Gunmen Bombs Market In Imo State - PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.