Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,104 members, 7,852,746 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 03:58 AM

Opinion: Let Me Give You Guys An Idea of What Will Happen To Ambode - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Opinion: Let Me Give You Guys An Idea of What Will Happen To Ambode (3693 Views)

Nigerians React To Ambode's Absence From Buhari's Ministerial List / Lagos APC Links Osinbajo, Oshiomhole, Others To Ambode’s Property, N50M Bribery / Nigerians React To Ambode's Press Conference, And Tinubu Endorsing Sanwo-Olu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Opinion: Let Me Give You Guys An Idea of What Will Happen To Ambode by Hotfreezer: 8:17pm On Oct 01, 2018
Omofunaab2:

Lol, Okoyeebo grin grin

Don't mind those clowns jare

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Let Me Give You Guys An Idea of What Will Happen To Ambode by yourstruly123(m): 8:24pm On Oct 01, 2018
All yorubas are generally useless. They think with their smelly mouth. Fools.

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Let Me Give You Guys An Idea of What Will Happen To Ambode by omojesu202(m): 8:47pm On Oct 01, 2018
Jbleenk:
Let me give you guys an idea of what is going to happen to Akinwunmi Ambode:

Firstly, you need to understand that this man is in DIRECT confrontation with Bola Ahmed Tinubu and by extension the Leadership of APC in Lagos. I can also tell you that his attitude and very recent shows of childish bravado is a direct affront to the Oba of Lagos himself, considering his role in Ambode's emergence as Governor of Lagos. Akinwunmi is more or less in battle with LAGOS!!!

1. By now, the witches and wizard of the various Markets, Ogbonis and the entire paraphenalia of Lagos Principalities and Power have decided his fate in conjunction with Esu Laolu Ogiri Oko himself.

2. I am so totally sure that Akinwunmi Ambode and his band of fools don't even have a fleeting idea where the MEMBERSHIP REGISTERS OF LAGOS APC are at this material time. By now, the members who are going to be ELIGIBLE for voting at the party primaries would have been carefully selected, consulted, accredited at home and given all necessary instructions. None of you guys on nairaland would be there.

3. On the day eventually set for the primaries, Akinwunmi Ambode will be extremely lucky to get into the venue with more than 20 of his members. The security will be water tight, even his DSS details will struggle to get into the venue.
4. Akinwunmi Ambode will not get up to 10% of whatever vote cast at that primaries for the Guber candidate.

5. By now, the members of the LSHA have perfected the impeachment plans of Ambode to be executed with lightning speed immediately after the primaries. Ambode, his lawyers and Followers will still be occupied with reading the impeachment notice trying to absorb it when the impeachment will be approved in the House and the Chief Judege swearing in Madam Idiat Adebule as Governor to complete the term.

6. Without immunity and security, Ambode will be delivered into the hands of the militant arm of the party aka MC Oluomo & Co. He willl become endangered even inside his own bedroom.

7. By 29 May 2019, Ambode will be struggling between his personal safety and the multiple curses and afflictions that the people mentioned in No. 1 above have poured on him. He will not even himself remember that he was ever Governor in this Lagos.

Ambode has murdered sleep.

many of them won't be able to sleep already... no peace for the wicked

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Let Me Give You Guys An Idea of What Will Happen To Ambode by thephil(m): 8:52pm On Oct 01, 2018
Ambode didn't start his counter attack on time.

What if you're wrong about your mere speculation?
Re: Opinion: Let Me Give You Guys An Idea of What Will Happen To Ambode by totit: 8:53pm On Oct 01, 2018
yourstruly123:
All yorubas are generally useless. They think with their smelly mouth. Fools.

Who are you, does your opinion hold water at all or count? Who cares about what you think or how you view the great Yoruba people?

Get a hold of your anger and quit constituting nuisance to the sanity of modern world and internet age abeg.
Re: Opinion: Let Me Give You Guys An Idea of What Will Happen To Ambode by Jlow2: 8:59pm On Oct 01, 2018
And in ur small mind u think is only when ur in apc dat u can win lagos prepare for upsets in 2019, pple learn alot from defeat than victory, thats if you understand.
Re: Opinion: Let Me Give You Guys An Idea of What Will Happen To Ambode by vascey(m): 9:05pm On Oct 01, 2018
The fairy tales that prevents Lagosians from taking their state.

If you do this, the boogey man will come for you.

Stories that keep cowards at bay.
Re: Opinion: Let Me Give You Guys An Idea of What Will Happen To Ambode by shugabasbn: 9:09pm On Oct 01, 2018
Jbleenk:

Firstly, you need to understand that this man is in DIRECT confrontation with Bola Ahmed Tinubu and by extension the Leadership of APC in Lagos. I can also tell you that his attitude and very recent shows of childish bravado is a direct affront to the Oba of Lagos himself, considering his role in Ambode's emergence as Governor of Lagos. Akinwunmi is more or less in battle with LAGOS!!!

1. By now, the witches and wizard of the various Markets, Ogbonis and the entire paraphenalia of Lagos Principalities and Power have decided his fate in conjunction with Esu Laolu Ogiri Oko himself.

2. I am so totally sure that Akinwunmi Ambode and his band of fools don't even have a fleeting idea where the MEMBERSHIP REGISTERS OF LAGOS APC are at this material time. By now, the members who are going to be ELIGIBLE for voting at the party primaries would have been carefully selected, consulted, accredited at home and given all necessary instructions. None of you guys on nairaland would be there.

3. On the day eventually set for the primaries, Akinwunmi Ambode will be extremely lucky to get into the venue with more than 20 of his members. The security will be water tight, even his DSS details will struggle to get into the venue.
4. Akinwunmi Ambode will not get up to 10% of whatever vote cast at that primaries for the Guber candidate.

5. By now, the members of the LSHA have perfected the impeachment plans of Ambode to be executed with lightning speed immediately after the primaries. Ambode, his lawyers and Followers will still be occupied with reading the impeachment notice trying to absorb it when the impeachment will be approved in the House and the Chief Judege swearing in Madam Idiat Adebule as Governor to complete the term.

6. Without immunity and security, Ambode will be delivered into the hands of the militant arm of the party aka MC Oluomo & Co. He willl become endangered even inside his own bedroom.

7. By 29 May 2019, Ambode will be struggling between his personal safety and the multiple curses and afflictions that the people mentioned in No. 1 above have poured on him. He will not even himself remember that he was ever Governor in this Lagos.

If Ambode wins what would happened to Tinubu and others afobaje
Re: Opinion: Let Me Give You Guys An Idea of What Will Happen To Ambode by shugabasbn: 9:09pm On Oct 01, 2018
Jbleenk:

If Ambode wins what would happened to Tinubu and other afobajes
Re: Opinion: Let Me Give You Guys An Idea of What Will Happen To Ambode by tinsel: 9:15pm On Oct 01, 2018
SimplePlan34:
Men u are foolish I hv been educated THAT APC has over a million members in d state. Ambode controls d police d CP is his childhood friend. Tinubu agbero makes trouble police shows dem d way out. I just confined mow Dat even ambode is popular on d street. To my understanding a large sum has been shared to d alayes, they will definitely slug it out. And even a mere victory is not good for jagaban because he would now be seen as a human who can fall. Just like APC victory in osun. If Ambode looses and say he goes to PDP all he needs to do his dismantle all tinubu boys and empower his men serious money would go around to all assembly members to my understanding tinubu collects about 4billon Naira every month from lag imagine that money goes away. Imagine ambode starts revealing all secrets of tinubu. Jagaban knows this his d biggest fight of his life while he has a slight edge of victory mere victory is not enuf as he would be seen to be challenge able. Sanwoolu does not look like d meek type mind u. Once he himself smell money ND power I see more problems for tinubu.
So easy?
Re: Opinion: Let Me Give You Guys An Idea of What Will Happen To Ambode by ekanDamie: 9:40pm On Oct 01, 2018
Let me educate u guys.
Amide knows he's never gonna win in the primaries.
Obviously he is a strong willed individual and he wants to take tinubu on
What he intends to do is to discredit sanwo olu of the APC .
Now when he looses the primaries, he uses this to gain public sympathy. Impeached or not he decamps to a smaller party to go head to head with the discredited sanwo olu.
His chances here of winning is way higher than in the primaries.

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Let Me Give You Guys An Idea of What Will Happen To Ambode by TheVerdict: 9:47pm On Oct 01, 2018
Jbleenk:

Funny. You left out the part where if anything happens to him, the whole world knows the mastermind.
Re: Opinion: Let Me Give You Guys An Idea of What Will Happen To Ambode by fallout87: 9:49pm On Oct 01, 2018
Lol what trash.

All Ambode needs is Buhari, Oshiomole and the governors support. They can easily checkmate Tinubu and use party resources and government entities to force Ambode upon Lagos APC.

You better just pray Buhari doesn't want to disgrace Tinubu. If he wants it he can do it easily.
Re: Opinion: Let Me Give You Guys An Idea of What Will Happen To Ambode by Hotfreezer: 10:33pm On Oct 01, 2018
fallout87:
Lol what trash.

All Ambode needs is Buhari, Oshiomole and the governors support. They can easily checkmate Tinubu and use party resources and government entities to force Ambode upon Lagos APC.

You better just pray Buhari doesn't want to disgrace Tinubu. If he wants it he can do it easily.

If you think Buhari would choose Ambode over Tinubu in an election year, you should go back to wearing diapers.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Onnoghen Suspension: I And Other Lawyers Have Lost Faith In Buhari. / Kano Rerun: Kwankwaso Checking INEC Server - Pic / Why Can't South East Request For The 2023 Presidential Ticket From PDP?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.