Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,073 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Chef And Her Oyinbo Husband-To-Be - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Chef And Her Oyinbo Husband-To-Be (51721 Views)

Beautiful Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Husband At The Ikoyi Registry Lagos (Pics/Video) / Nigerian Lady Who Said She Knows She's Ugly Flaunts Her Oyinbo Husband / Pre-wedding Pictures Of Igbo Bride And Her Oyinbo Husband-to-be (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Chef And Her Oyinbo Husband-To-Be by dabrin: 5:02pm On Oct 01, 2018
Nigeria female chef and his oyinbo husband-to-be lovely in pre-wedding photoshoot.

Gist via Gistmore >>> http://gistmore.com/lovely-pre-wedding-photos-nigerian-female-chef-oyinbo-husband

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Chef And Her Oyinbo Husband-To-Be by dabrin: 5:02pm On Oct 01, 2018

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Chef And Her Oyinbo Husband-To-Be by babasolution: 5:08pm On Oct 01, 2018
After feminism have ruined their women,they are now coming to take our own,which we have groomed

99 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Chef And Her Oyinbo Husband-To-Be by decatalyst(m): 5:11pm On Oct 01, 2018
Looks so cute.

I wish them a lovely home.

18 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Chef And Her Oyinbo Husband-To-Be by MrSensor(m): 5:29pm On Oct 01, 2018
This oyinbo chef will chop a better thing.

66 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Chef And Her Oyinbo Husband-To-Be by Nobody: 5:30pm On Oct 01, 2018
Handsome white men like this makes one have a rethink over that phrase ''Black is beautiful''

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Chef And Her Oyinbo Husband-To-Be by LuciferKristi: 6:51pm On Oct 01, 2018
This is outta pocohantas' league.

She will marry a married Nigerian man las las.

5 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Chef And Her Oyinbo Husband-To-Be by Ezedon(m): 6:51pm On Oct 01, 2018
I don't know what to say but one thing I know is that oyibo marriage no de last it's mainly on contract
But I won't fail to wish them happy married life

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Chef And Her Oyinbo Husband-To-Be by MoneySpender: 6:51pm On Oct 01, 2018

When he become depressed he kii youand kii himself.
Just saying.

4 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Chef And Her Oyinbo Husband-To-Be by Lexusgs430: 6:52pm On Oct 01, 2018
dabrin:
Nigeria female chef and her oyinbo husband-to-be lovely in pre-wedding photoshoot.

Gist via Gistmore >>> http://gistmore.com/lovely-pre-wedding-photos-nigerian-female-chef-oyinbo-husband

Biko, her ......

2 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Chef And Her Oyinbo Husband-To-Be by noble71(m): 6:52pm On Oct 01, 2018
shocked this babe set! her top and bottom reinforcement na Y25. See her back side like Lexus 350. kiss

12 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Chef And Her Oyinbo Husband-To-Be by ibrutex(m): 6:52pm On Oct 01, 2018
cute
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Chef And Her Oyinbo Husband-To-Be by Sirheny007(m): 6:53pm On Oct 01, 2018
COLOUR RIOT.

angry angry

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Chef And Her Oyinbo Husband-To-Be by SAMBARRY: 6:54pm On Oct 01, 2018
babasolution:
After feminism have ruined their women,they are now coming to take our own,which we have groomed
see the pained goat meat.can you ever change? grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Chef And Her Oyinbo Husband-To-Be by Maestro07(m): 6:54pm On Oct 01, 2018
:PWait oh.
Why are all these whites looking 4 our women when dia girls are blinded by "feminism"?

"Something wey sweet for goat mouth, na'im dey kill goat"

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Chef And Her Oyinbo Husband-To-Be by RexEmmyGee: 6:54pm On Oct 01, 2018
This and more will happen to all single NL ladies
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Chef And Her Oyinbo Husband-To-Be by Teetopic(f): 6:54pm On Oct 01, 2018
Good for them

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Chef And Her Oyinbo Husband-To-Be by prettycindy18: 6:55pm On Oct 01, 2018
So cute. One love keep them together

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Chef And Her Oyinbo Husband-To-Be by tstx(m): 6:55pm On Oct 01, 2018
Her EGUSI Must be very sweet.... if you know you know

see my signature
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Chef And Her Oyinbo Husband-To-Be by EmmyDJourno: 6:55pm On Oct 01, 2018
Like if you think they have had sex already cheesy

Share if you think they have not grin

Beautiful half cast children loading........ kiss

4 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Chef And Her Oyinbo Husband-To-Be by Adelaide2: 6:55pm On Oct 01, 2018
Ighoga898:
Handsome white men like this makes one have a rethink over that phrase ''Black is beautiful''

You are an inferior homo sapien

8 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Chef And Her Oyinbo Husband-To-Be by Cuteliar(f): 6:55pm On Oct 01, 2018
Awww�
I want

2 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Chef And Her Oyinbo Husband-To-Be by Mydazz(m): 6:55pm On Oct 01, 2018
The last picture is the best,...... #mood

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Chef And Her Oyinbo Husband-To-Be by englishmart(m): 6:56pm On Oct 01, 2018
Na kpomo dem dey cut? Madame, give him the main, natural kpomo for bed later. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Chef And Her Oyinbo Husband-To-Be by Oceanna: 6:56pm On Oct 01, 2018
Wow

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Chef And Her Oyinbo Husband-To-Be by SocialJustice: 6:57pm On Oct 01, 2018
babasolution:
Feminism is currently ruining our women but the sad part is they don't even understand the concept.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Chef And Her Oyinbo Husband-To-Be by Pavore9: 6:57pm On Oct 01, 2018
MoneySpender:

When he become depressed he kii youand kii himself.
Just saying.

And there are no depressed people in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Chef And Her Oyinbo Husband-To-Be by blingxx(m): 7:00pm On Oct 01, 2018
like play like play oyinbo don steal our girls finish... when they know their women are only after money undecided...any small tin na divorce grin

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Chef And Her Oyinbo Husband-To-Be by Skmoda360(m): 7:02pm On Oct 01, 2018
Ighoga898:

I'm I the only thinking this transgendered is gay......?

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nigerian Chef And Her Oyinbo Husband-To-Be by Jorussia(m): 7:02pm On Oct 01, 2018
babasolution:
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

This Girl Is Forcing Herself On Me. Harrasing Me Sexually / Lady Partied While Her Boyfriend Got Troubled With The Bill They Got At A Club / Nigerian Men, you Are Confused

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.