Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,148 members, 7,825,585 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

Why My Wife Did Not Opt For Female Servant - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why My Wife Did Not Opt For Female Servant (1206 Views)

See What My Guy Wife Did To Him This Morning / What My Wife Did The Night Armed Robbers Invaded Our Home, I Will Never Forget / Man Catches His Servant Having Sex With Housemaid In His Car (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why My Wife Did Not Opt For Female Servant by amar3664: 5:30pm On Oct 01, 2018
] am 34 years old and married to a woman who is 29 years old, my wife has divorced her husband before marrying me 1 year ago..she has a 4 years old son from her ex husband..we had been in relation from last 2 years,now i live with my wife,her son and our servant ..servant does all the household ..once in a month i go for offical tour to.other marrying for 2-3 days,i have asked my wife to.come along with me for tour along with her son,but she never goes with me citing reason that her son studies will get hampered,i told her what if u feel alone at house while i am on tour? then she says she will talk to me over phone in night while she feels alone, then i said u need not feel alone,as our servant will also be there in house,so u need not be scared,then she jokingly said that she hold servant and sleep with him ,if she feels alone,what are chances that she might Bleep him in future..why did she said like that,can she be trusted.what are chances she might Bleep him
Re: Why My Wife Did Not Opt For Female Servant by ednut1(m): 5:32pm On Oct 01, 2018
This is your 6th topic on the same issue. And u claim to be 34. Go take ur drugs. Ocd is bad

1 Like

Re: Why My Wife Did Not Opt For Female Servant by Nobody: 5:57pm On Oct 01, 2018
amar3664:
] am 34 years old and married to a woman who is 29 years old, my wife has divorced her husband before marrying me 1 year ago..she has a 4 years old son from her ex husband..we had been in relation from last 2 years,now i live with my wife,her son and our servant ..servant does all the household ..once in a month i go for offical tour to.other marrying for 2-3 days,i have asked my wife to.come along with me for tour along with her son,but she never goes with me citing reason that her son studies will get hampered,i told her what if u feel alone at house while i am on tour? then she says she will talk to me over phone in night while she feels alone, then i said u need not feel alone,as our servant will also be there in house,so u need not be scared,then she jokingly said that she hold servant and sleep with him ,if she feels alone,what are chances that she might Bleep him in future..why did she said like that,can she be trusted.what are chances she might Bleep him

Friend, let me put your mind to rest with a simple truth, truth you do not want to hear but you know.

You did not disvirgin your wife and you will not be the last person she will sleep with.

Oh

How can I forget to add that;

Your wife did not disvirgin you, and she is not the only woman you will fucck.

Ignore those mundane things and focus on your Soul Mission in Life, if you do not know your Life Purpose, then find one and stop worrying about sex.

1 Like

Re: Why My Wife Did Not Opt For Female Servant by amar3664: 6:37pm On Oct 01, 2018
TimeMachine:

Friend, let me put your mind to rest with a simple truth, truth you do not want to hear but you know.

You did not disvirgin your wife and you will not be the last person she will sleep with.

Oh

How can I forget to add that;

Your wife did not disvirgin you, and she is not the only woman you will fucck.

Ignore those mundane things and focus on your Soul Mission in Life, if you do not know your Life Purpose, then find one and stop worrying about sex.

It means she will Bleep him
Re: Why My Wife Did Not Opt For Female Servant by Nobody: 6:41pm On Oct 01, 2018
amar3664:

It means she will Bleep him

Most definitely if you can not take a joke. Your wife was joking, but the truth is that there was a night I nearly bleeped my domestic staff and I have two beautiful ladies 19 and 20 working with me and they are very beautiful. When I said I nearly, I mean it. And I run my home like a dynasty. I do not hire illiterates. I hire smart and beautiful people.

I told you my truth so you can understand that if your wife is on her heat period and she can not handle the hormones she will fucck him.

What you need to do as a man is do not listen to wife. Have a house girl not a house boy.

2 Likes

Re: Why My Wife Did Not Opt For Female Servant by amar3664: 2:21am On Oct 02, 2018
TimeMachine:

Most definitely if you can not take a joke. Your wife was joking, but the truth is that there was a night I nearly bleeped my domestic staff and I have two beautiful ladies 19 and 20 working with me and they are very beautiful. When I said I nearly, I mean it. And I run my home like a dynasty. I do not hire illiterates. I hire smart and beautiful people.

I told you my truth so you can understand that if your wife is on her heat period and she can not handle the hormones she will fucck him.

What you need to do as a man is do not listen to wife. Have a house girl not a house boy.

Brother thanks for your valuable advice
Re: Why My Wife Did Not Opt For Female Servant by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 2:42am On Oct 02, 2018
Gimme Gimme Gimme a woman after midnight,

Won't somebody help me
Chase the shadows away

Take me through the darkness
To the break of the day
Re: Why My Wife Did Not Opt For Female Servant by Nobody: 3:15am On Oct 02, 2018
amar3664:

Brother thanks for your valuable advice

You can not trust another man in your own home. Trust me if they have opportunity, they wanna out-do you on the field of play. It has always been like that.

You can trust your wife, but you can not trust the ravaging female hormones and the fantasy they crave. What if I told you that I have met very responsible woman whose fantasy is to be fuccked in a club toilet ? .......then they should fantasy of husbands who will like to fucck house-helps. So is there a possiblity of a house wife whose fantasy is to be fuccked by a domestic staff whenever she misses her husband. I repeat, they feel like being fuccked when they miss their husband, they will think of their husbands while being fuccked that they justify it.

Think bro, think. Do not give them a chance to ruin your peace of mind. Shiit happens every where. People only refuse to talk about it cos of shame.
Re: Why My Wife Did Not Opt For Female Servant by amar3664: 6:24am On Oct 02, 2018
TimeMachine:

You can not trust another man in your own home. Trust me if they have opportunity, they wanna out-do you on the field of play. It has always been like that.

You can trust your wife, but you can not trust the ravaging female hormones and the fantasy they crave. What if I told you that I have met very responsible woman whose fantasy is to be fuccked in a club toilet ? .......then they should fantasy of husbands who will like to fucck house-helps. So is there a possiblity of a house wife whose fantasy is to be fuccked by a domestic staff whenever she misses her husband. I repeat, they feel like being fuccked when they miss their husband, they will think of their husbands while being fuccked that they justify it.

Think bro, think. Do not give them a chance to ruin your peace of mind. Shiit happens every where. People only refuse to talk about it cos of shame.

I wonder why not once she said for female house help, before keeping him, I have asked my wife that I am going to keep a male servant, and she agreed to it now once she said for female househelp

(1) (Reply)

When Your Girl Can Look You Straight In The Eyes,what Those It Mean. / Do You Prefer Sex At Night,in The Morning,mid Afternoon? / How Important Is It To Honour Wedding Invitations?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.