Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,386 members, 7,812,137 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:53 AM

Nigerian Lady Searches For Boyfriend On Twitter After Mom Gave Her December Dead - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Searches For Boyfriend On Twitter After Mom Gave Her December Dead (738 Views)

‘please Marry Me’ – Lady Searches For A Husband Online / Lady becomes sex addict After Mom Forced Her To Undergo Virginity Test (photos) / Lady Desperately Needs A Boyfriend After Mom Gave Her December Deadline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Searches For Boyfriend On Twitter After Mom Gave Her December Dead by Wikinaija(m): 6:43pm On Oct 01, 2018
A Nigerian lady has taken to micro-blogging site, Twitter to announce her search of a partner.

The young lady who is simply identified by her Twitter handle, @toyosioyesile, made mention that her is in for the search because her mother has asked her to bring home a boyfriend by December.

She wrote on Twitter: “AD!! So my mum gave me an ultimatum to introduce her to my boyfriend by December and problem is: I’m single AF!! Twitter, please do you thing Issa thread”.

Source: https://wiki9ja.com.ng/gists/nigerian-lady-searches-for-boyfriend-on-twitter-after-mom-gave-her-december-deadline

1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Searches For Boyfriend On Twitter After Mom Gave Her December Dead by uwagimboo: 7:20pm On Oct 01, 2018
Ur mum is certainly suspecting ur Lesbo status..
Re: Nigerian Lady Searches For Boyfriend On Twitter After Mom Gave Her December Dead by Wilfredpat22(f): 7:34pm On Oct 01, 2018
She only don’t have a man who is ‘Rich’ enough for her. A man that has car and two bedroom that is using IPhone 7

A girl is ready to snatch your husband if you aren’t satisfing him well sexxually. Most especially if he has a Car or Big Generator key.
grin grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Searches For Boyfriend On Twitter After Mom Gave Her December Dead by martinsfm(m): 8:19pm On Oct 01, 2018
Wilfredpat22:
She only don’t have a man who is ‘Rich’ enough for her. A man that has car and two bedroom that is using IPhone 7

A girl is ready to snatch your husband if you aren’t satisfing him well sexxually. Most especially if he has a Car or Big Generator key.
grin grin
I usually dont this.. but youre very pretty ... mind if I slide into your inbox?
Re: Nigerian Lady Searches For Boyfriend On Twitter After Mom Gave Her December Dead by okwabayi(m): 6:05am On Oct 02, 2018
Doesn't she go to church, bars, fly Uber up and down or have a circle of friends? These useless girls have come online again searching for attention.
She should smell out, jor, unless she wants to claim she never goes out and stays indoors only reading romance novels.

(1) (Reply)

CCTV Footage Of Two Slay Queens Stealing Luxury Vibrators From A Sex Shop / A Girl Advising Ladies To Add Menses On Their Husband Stew If They Find Out He C / My Husband Has Changed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.