Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,641 members, 7,851,151 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:15 PM

Lagos Civil Servants Back Ambode For APC Primary - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Civil Servants Back Ambode For APC Primary (21887 Views)

Kinsmen, Loyalists Mobilise To ‘Bring Back’ Ambode / El-rufai Orders Civil Servants Back To Work On Monday / Lagos Primaries: APC Crisis Lingers As Abuja Politicians, Governors Back Ambode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Civil Servants Back Ambode For APC Primary by MyMouth(m): 8:30pm On Oct 01, 2018
My cousin who is a senior civil servent in Lagos no wen hear Ambode name oo! He said the man mess up big time!

1 Like

Re: Lagos Civil Servants Back Ambode For APC Primary by RTSC: 8:30pm On Oct 01, 2018
kaen1317:
If this man eventually wins his first task is to dismantle everything and anything Tinubu. May Allah make him victorious
That is obvious.

I don't like him, but fate has placed him in a position to deal with tinubu.

I want him to win so that he can tear down tinubu's stronghold brick by brick.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Civil Servants Back Ambode For APC Primary by majamajic(m): 8:31pm On Oct 01, 2018
the problem is ' how many of them are voting ?
Re: Lagos Civil Servants Back Ambode For APC Primary by Glink2018(m): 8:31pm On Oct 01, 2018
oshe11:
Without being told, Sanwo Olu honestly looks like a Mental Patient

No , you didn't look very well. Apart from being mentally-sick , you didnt observed another ailments?

Look at his eyes and lips in the picture and tell what you observe.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Civil Servants Back Ambode For APC Primary by Benekruku(m): 8:32pm On Oct 01, 2018
Big lie

Alausa is agog about Sanwo olu

This news is false

1 Like

Re: Lagos Civil Servants Back Ambode For APC Primary by galadima77(m): 8:32pm On Oct 01, 2018
CilicMarin:
Are civil Servants members of your political party?

Ambode shopping for endorsements in the wrong way grin

my thoughts too.... persin never scale primaries them dey endorse am for wetin? Are they card carrying members of APC?
Re: Lagos Civil Servants Back Ambode For APC Primary by Sagay212: 8:33pm On Oct 01, 2018
lol...ambode getting imaginary online supports from the ipods of biafrau.d....civil servants kor, civil engineers ni.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Civil Servants Back Ambode For APC Primary by harley88(m): 8:33pm On Oct 01, 2018
Propaganda......
I want Ambode for a second term
but civil servants don't like Ambode one bit. I mean I'm sure they all want him out.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Civil Servants Back Ambode For APC Primary by Borderless: 8:33pm On Oct 01, 2018
seunmsg:
Lies. Lagos state civil servants actually started the movement to get rid of Ambode. They hate him more than his party leaders. The above report is just a planted propaganda from the governors camp.

Are you a Lagos State civil servant?
Re: Lagos Civil Servants Back Ambode For APC Primary by oshe11: 8:35pm On Oct 01, 2018
Glink2018:

No , you didn't look very well. Apart from being mentally-sick , you didnt observed another ailments?

Look at his eyes and lips in the picture and tell what you observe.

Lol......

I see Drugs.....

Drugs EVERYWHERE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Civil Servants Back Ambode For APC Primary by KanwuliaExtra: 8:37pm On Oct 01, 2018
Money don dey WAKA!
Tinubu cannot outspend AMBODE at this last minute, because he really cannot tell his REAL allies from his REAL FOES.

Ambode holds the Lagos treasury . . .
Tinubu will have to collect his “kola” from the national level.

If Ambode loses, he fought his last fight to finish.

His only choice is to fight from APC!

Sweeeeeeeeet! kiss
Re: Lagos Civil Servants Back Ambode For APC Primary by iamdannyfc(m): 8:37pm On Oct 01, 2018
seunmsg:
Lies. Lagos state civil servants actually started the movement to get rid of Ambode. They hate him more than his party leaders. The above report is just a planted propaganda from the governors camp.
correct, I was also wondering how this is possible

1 Like

Re: Lagos Civil Servants Back Ambode For APC Primary by opydan: 8:39pm On Oct 01, 2018
This news is not correct. A director can not speak for the whole of civil servants. Aside the fact he civil servants hate him, almost 70% of Lagos civil servants are card carrying member of APC. This is part of what might make the primary hard for Ambode.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Civil Servants Back Ambode For APC Primary by olajide8(m): 8:39pm On Oct 01, 2018
Why do people lie so much like this- flooding everywhere with fake propaganda- if he is so certain he has the votes of local councillors - and the civil service which is less then 500,000, that is of the over 20m occupants of lagos state - he should go and contest at the direct primaries and stop heating the polity of lagos with area Boyz going to ikoyi shooting at acme- and stop spinning lies- the people that would go and do - house to house, door to door campaign said they don't want a pompous self righteous vindictive liar, because his to difficult a product to sell, and his only credentials is- a first class in accounting from unilag- common 30year master plan he cannot implement- na bus-stop he dey build upandan - the largest sector that employed private individuals and retirees he privatized and decided he was going to pay an organisation that cannot manage just one local govt refuse, and he says civil servants support him as if votes of all the civil service can re-elect him- nonsense *o ni wa mo laiye laiye* - you no go come back again for life

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lagos Civil Servants Back Ambode For APC Primary by ofuonyebi: 8:39pm On Oct 01, 2018
What is happening in Lagos State APC's Govs primary...is another acid test for JAGABANs might...

remember what happened in the case of Abrahams vs Akeredolu in Ondo primary?

hope allies are not beggining to threaten Tinubu's dynasty..seems there is already a crack in the wall of his power..
Re: Lagos Civil Servants Back Ambode For APC Primary by galadima77(m): 8:39pm On Oct 01, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:
Money don dey WAKA!
Tinubu cannot outspend AMBODE.
Ambode holds the Lagos treasury . . .
Tinubu will have to collect his “kola” from the national level.

If Ambode loses, he fought his last fight to finish.

His only choice is to fight from APC!

Sweeeeeeeeet! kiss

hahahahahahahahaha ur post is funny and naive.
Re: Lagos Civil Servants Back Ambode For APC Primary by Larryallovernig: 8:40pm On Oct 01, 2018
Na only naira land they carry this stupid news
Re: Lagos Civil Servants Back Ambode For APC Primary by shugabasbn: 8:42pm On Oct 01, 2018
What is Ambode offence that's not pardonable?
The way APC is going ththey may lose Lagos if care is not taking
Re: Lagos Civil Servants Back Ambode For APC Primary by Benekruku(m): 8:43pm On Oct 01, 2018
FarahAideed:
But civil servants wont vote in primaries ..this humiliation is not easy for Ambode and he will need a miracle to overcome the formidable forces against him ..well to a drowning man every thing that floats by No matter how small is a life vest to grab

wink
Re: Lagos Civil Servants Back Ambode For APC Primary by Larryallovernig: 8:43pm On Oct 01, 2018
Wait and see what will happen tomorrow, Ambode will be impeached before friday this week
Re: Lagos Civil Servants Back Ambode For APC Primary by Basher8583: 8:44pm On Oct 01, 2018
checkolatunji:

People who don't know anything will come here and be saying trash. You really Sabi what's going on jaare
Seconded..
Re: Lagos Civil Servants Back Ambode For APC Primary by Benekruku(m): 8:45pm On Oct 01, 2018
opydan:
This news is not correct. A director can not speak for the whole of civil servants. Aside the fact he civil servants hate him, almost 70% of Lagos civil servants are card carrying member of APC. This is part of what might make the primary hard for Ambode.

Dont mind those who dont know Alausa politics

Ambode is not loved by over 70% of civil servants and I wonder the civil servants they talking about

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Civil Servants Back Ambode For APC Primary by Hotfreezer: 8:45pm On Oct 01, 2018
I swear, I really messed up. If only I knew Ambode would be this stupid, I would have organised one phantom support group and eaten Ambode's money.

I underrated Ambode's stupidity and overrated his intelligence.

Ambode needs party members to scale the primaries. Civil servants can't be seen to participate cos of civil service rules. Why doesn't Ambode understand this basic rule of politics.

It seems those advising Ambode are planted there to ruin him.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Civil Servants Back Ambode For APC Primary by Basher8583: 8:46pm On Oct 01, 2018
Glink2018:

You and your godfather only have 2 votes.
Civil servant will also vote.
:DThis one still believe in votes
Re: Lagos Civil Servants Back Ambode For APC Primary by scopusng(m): 8:46pm On Oct 01, 2018
olajide8:
Why do people lie so much like this- flooding everywhere with fake propaganda- if he is so certain he has the votes of local councillors - and the civil service which is less then 500,000, that is of the over 20m occupants of lagos state - he should go and contest at the direct primaries and stop heating the polity of lagos with area Boyz going to ikoyi shooting at acme- and stop spinning lies- the people that would go and do - house to house, door to door campaign said they don't want a pompous self righteous vindictive liar, because his to difficult a product to sell, and his only credentials is- a first class in accounting from unilag- common 30year master plan he cannot implement- na bus-stop he dey build upandan - the largest sector that employed private individuals and retirees he privatized and decided he was going to pay an organisation that cannot manage just one local govt refuse, and he says civil servants support him as if votes of all the civil service can re-elect him- nonsense *o ni wa mo laiye laiye* - you no go come back again for life

I only pity those that sent u to school. Mumu
Re: Lagos Civil Servants Back Ambode For APC Primary by Olatara(f): 8:47pm On Oct 01, 2018
CilicMarin:
Are civil Servants members of your political party?

Ambode shopping for endorsements in the wrong way grin
Ambode didn't shop for them, they support him.
Re: Lagos Civil Servants Back Ambode For APC Primary by cardoso514: 8:49pm On Oct 01, 2018
[quote author=SolutionMee post=71697762]cheesy
On behalf of Biafrans, the great people of Oduduwa Kingdom and the uncivilized tribe of Arewa Republic, we hereby pledge our support for Ambode. [/quote
I am still laughing!!
Are they relevant in this primary stage?]
Re: Lagos Civil Servants Back Ambode For APC Primary by scopusng(m): 8:49pm On Oct 01, 2018
Larryallovernig:
Wait and see what will happen tomorrow, Ambode will be impeached before friday this week

See where ur sense carry u reach. Chei
Re: Lagos Civil Servants Back Ambode For APC Primary by Bjainy: 8:49pm On Oct 01, 2018
Inconvenience until after tomorrow
Re: Lagos Civil Servants Back Ambode For APC Primary by olajide8(m): 8:49pm On Oct 01, 2018
RTSC:

That is obvious.

I don't like him, but fate has placed him in a position to deal with tinubu.

I want him to win so that he can tear down tinubu's stronghold brick by brick.

There is something people may not understand or realise- it is not tinubu he is tearing down- he is actually tearing down the idea tinubu represents - tinubu is just the face of the idea- one tree does not form a forest- if lagos works it's because people at all levels want it to work progress and that's what tinubu represents - do you think it is ambode that would go from door to door to solicit for votes? Or house to house? Those people that live on the same street and know their neighbours are the ones that go out and campaign and they are the ones that manage the psp- run lagbus terminals manage bus-stops and they are the ones that said they don't want ambode - they were the ones that stood their grounds for fashola- and that is why tinubu cannot do anything about ambode's dismal case- the same people he blocked from coming to his office to log complaints about matters that affects or affected them - we are watching

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Civil Servants Back Ambode For APC Primary by seunmsg(m): 8:51pm On Oct 01, 2018
Borderless:

Are you a Lagos State civil servant?

Not anymore.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jonathan Wins African Leadership Magazine Man Of The Year Award / Asari Dokubo Celebrates His Aunt's 90th Birthday (Photos) / Court To Decide Validity Of Ize-Iyamu’s APC Membership Next Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.