Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,054 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

S*xy Curvy Actress Princess Shyngle Flaunts Her Tiny Waist (screenshots) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / S*xy Curvy Actress Princess Shyngle Flaunts Her Tiny Waist (screenshots) (7025 Views)

"I’ve Never Slept With Any Man For Money" – Curvy Actress Ashmusy (Photos) / Curvy Actress Moesha Boduong Shows Off Her Boobs In Revealing Dress (photos) / Tall, Pretty & Busty Lady With Tiny Waist Dancing: See Reactions (video Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

S*xy Curvy Actress Princess Shyngle Flaunts Her Tiny Waist (screenshots) by nigeriapenmedia: 7:45pm On Oct 01, 2018
News By NIGERIAPEN.COM.NG

Gambian Ghana-based actress, Princess Shyngle, took to her IG page to share this photo of herself flaunting her extremely tiny waist, but her fans are not feeling it and they have raised fears over her look.

See More Reactions comments screenshots Below...........

News Source: https://nigeriapen.com.ng/curvy-actress-princess-shyngle-flaunts-her-extremely-tiny-waist-and-fans-raise-fears-screenshots/

Lalasticlala
Re: S*xy Curvy Actress Princess Shyngle Flaunts Her Tiny Waist (screenshots) by nigeriapenmedia: 7:46pm On Oct 01, 2018
Re: S*xy Curvy Actress Princess Shyngle Flaunts Her Tiny Waist (screenshots) by Millenniumlady(f): 7:48pm On Oct 01, 2018
How the hell is she comfortable in that

2 Likes

Re: S*xy Curvy Actress Princess Shyngle Flaunts Her Tiny Waist (screenshots) by Nobody: 7:50pm On Oct 01, 2018
She does not look healthy.

Major internal organs in her body are deformed by now. All of this just to have Men's attention.

Feminist kwenu!

3 Likes

Re: S*xy Curvy Actress Princess Shyngle Flaunts Her Tiny Waist (screenshots) by cooldipo(m): 7:50pm On Oct 01, 2018
Hour glass grin
Re: S*xy Curvy Actress Princess Shyngle Flaunts Her Tiny Waist (screenshots) by Nobody: 7:52pm On Oct 01, 2018
she looks deformed,

things women do to attract men's attention baffles me.

5 Likes

Re: S*xy Curvy Actress Princess Shyngle Flaunts Her Tiny Waist (screenshots) by LuciferKristi: 7:53pm On Oct 01, 2018
Millenniumlady:

By not being a fat & shapeless bag of Abakaliki beans like you.

1 Like

Re: S*xy Curvy Actress Princess Shyngle Flaunts Her Tiny Waist (screenshots) by Millenniumlady(f): 7:55pm On Oct 01, 2018
LuciferKristi:

Ffuck you

7 Likes

Re: S*xy Curvy Actress Princess Shyngle Flaunts Her Tiny Waist (screenshots) by BonkoINC: 7:57pm On Oct 01, 2018
Whatever rocks her boat o.

Some people get debts.
Some people want to marry.
Some people want to make money.
Some people want children
Some people want to help the need(Dy)
Some people want thin waist.
Re: S*xy Curvy Actress Princess Shyngle Flaunts Her Tiny Waist (screenshots) by LuciferKristi: 7:58pm On Oct 01, 2018
Millenniumlady:
Ffuck you

No.
I prefer Princess Shingle to do that.

2 Likes

Re: S*xy Curvy Actress Princess Shyngle Flaunts Her Tiny Waist (screenshots) by Millenniumlady(f): 8:06pm On Oct 01, 2018
LuciferKristi:

No.

I prefer Princess Shingle to do that.
Get out

3 Likes

Re: S*xy Curvy Actress Princess Shyngle Flaunts Her Tiny Waist (screenshots) by itzprezy(m): 8:14pm On Oct 01, 2018
Just for men attention... Anything they do is for the men

1 Like

Re: S*xy Curvy Actress Princess Shyngle Flaunts Her Tiny Waist (screenshots) by Nobody: 8:19pm On Oct 01, 2018
It looks like one small thread is holding his upperbody and lower body together.
Re: S*xy Curvy Actress Princess Shyngle Flaunts Her Tiny Waist (screenshots) by Tamarapetty(f): 9:02pm On Oct 01, 2018
Diswan go soon cut into two
Re: S*xy Curvy Actress Princess Shyngle Flaunts Her Tiny Waist (screenshots) by Nobody: 9:15pm On Oct 01, 2018
Millenniumlady:
is dat u on dp?
Re: S*xy Curvy Actress Princess Shyngle Flaunts Her Tiny Waist (screenshots) by Nobody: 9:17pm On Oct 01, 2018
dingbang come an see waist oo

Re: S*xy Curvy Actress Princess Shyngle Flaunts Her Tiny Waist (screenshots) by Nobody: 9:17pm On Oct 01, 2018
this one something go deep well well
Re: S*xy Curvy Actress Princess Shyngle Flaunts Her Tiny Waist (screenshots) by Millenniumlady(f): 9:40pm On Oct 01, 2018
lefulefu:

is dat u on dp?
Yes
Re: S*xy Curvy Actress Princess Shyngle Flaunts Her Tiny Waist (screenshots) by Nobody: 9:44pm On Oct 01, 2018
Millenniumlady:
Yes I took that pics last week when I went to abuja cheesy
if martin see u right now iyam very sure im go propose now now now

Re: S*xy Curvy Actress Princess Shyngle Flaunts Her Tiny Waist (screenshots) by dingbang(m): 9:49pm On Oct 01, 2018
shocked
lefulefu:
dingbang come an see waist oo
Re: S*xy Curvy Actress Princess Shyngle Flaunts Her Tiny Waist (screenshots) by dingbang(m): 9:50pm On Oct 01, 2018
Millenniumlady:
Yes
you are not ashamed of yourself . be using someone else's pic to decieve men..

2 Likes

Re: S*xy Curvy Actress Princess Shyngle Flaunts Her Tiny Waist (screenshots) by Nobody: 9:50pm On Oct 01, 2018
dingbang:
shocked
endtime waist abi? cheesy
Re: S*xy Curvy Actress Princess Shyngle Flaunts Her Tiny Waist (screenshots) by dingbang(m): 9:52pm On Oct 01, 2018
lefulefu:

endtime waist abi? cheesy
mehn.. But e still go well sha .
Re: S*xy Curvy Actress Princess Shyngle Flaunts Her Tiny Waist (screenshots) by Nobody: 9:55pm On Oct 01, 2018
dingbang:
mehn.. But e still go well sha .
biko d waist look unnatural shocked
Re: S*xy Curvy Actress Princess Shyngle Flaunts Her Tiny Waist (screenshots) by dingbang(m): 10:01pm On Oct 01, 2018
lefulefu:

biko d waist look unnatural shocked
I know.. But there is a target ... grin
Re: S*xy Curvy Actress Princess Shyngle Flaunts Her Tiny Waist (screenshots) by Rushmore(f): 6:23am On Oct 02, 2018
Am I the only one wondering why the colour of her feet is different from the rest of her body? cheesy
Re: S*xy Curvy Actress Princess Shyngle Flaunts Her Tiny Waist (screenshots) by BabbanBura(m): 6:48am On Oct 02, 2018
LuciferKristi:

Choi Bro, easy easy pls! No chase this babe from Nairaland abeg
Re: S*xy Curvy Actress Princess Shyngle Flaunts Her Tiny Waist (screenshots) by Burgerlomo: 7:48am On Oct 02, 2018
Disgusting cool
Re: S*xy Curvy Actress Princess Shyngle Flaunts Her Tiny Waist (screenshots) by Deckline(m): 9:38am On Oct 02, 2018
LuciferKristi:

Na wa o grin grin Abakaliki beans different from the ones we dey chop here for warri
Re: S*xy Curvy Actress Princess Shyngle Flaunts Her Tiny Waist (screenshots) by damtan(m): 12:09pm On Oct 02, 2018
Rushmore:
Am I the only one wondering why the colour of her feet is different from the rest of her body? cheesy
na una work. Feet go soon get make up cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Remove This Terrible Markings (pics Included) / Ugliest Man Got Married To A Beautiful Lady And Welcomes Baby.. / Shocking Reason Why Ladies Wear Ankle Bracelet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.