Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,690 members, 7,816,824 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

Niger PDP Guber Primaries:  Stakeholders Hail Dr Baraka Sani's Exemplary Conduct - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger PDP Guber Primaries:  Stakeholders Hail Dr Baraka Sani's Exemplary Conduct (9403 Views)

Niger: PDP's Isah Liman Kantigi Issues Death Threat To Supporters In Viral Video / Bandits Kill Three Niger PDP Delegates / Niger PDP LGA Congress Senator Misau Led Electoral Panel Absconds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Niger PDP Guber Primaries:  Stakeholders Hail Dr Baraka Sani's Exemplary Conduct by KikBuhari2Daura: 8:16pm On Oct 01, 2018
Members of the Peoples Democratic party in Niger state were full of praise for the duo of Dr Baraka Sani , Dr Oche Joseph Otorkpa and Members of their team for  organized and transparent manner in which gubernatorial primary in the state was conducted.

The  special state congress for the nomination of the flag bearer of the party for the 2019 General elections took place at the state party Secretariat in  Minna.

The event which witnessed a massive turnout was graced by virtually all stakeholders of the party in the state including Dr Muazu Babangida Aliyu the immediate past governor of the state and Alh Abdullahi Hussaini Maibasira The National financial secretary of the party.

The  Electoral panel for Niger adopted the use of technology using tags with computerized  Bar Codes issued at the point of accreditation for access into the voting which was immediately retrieved once a delegate has casted his or her vote. Such delegate were after wards ushered out of the voting perimeter.

All the five aspirants were seated facing the ballot boxes with their agents by the sides.The exercise which was conducted Local government by local government in an alphabetical order pl began with Agaie and ended with the 25th LGA Wushishi.

At the end of the exercise Ambassador Ahmed Ibeto scored 516, Aminu Mohammed Baka, 110
Umar Mohammed Nasko, 1965, Hanafi Muazu Sudan, 157, Hon Umar Mohammed Dogon Koli 24 votes

Umar Mohammed Nasko  who scored the highest number, with a total of 1965 votes  representing about 70% of all votes cast was declared winner by the returning Officer Dr Baraka Sani.

A Mild drama was witnessed during counting when it became apparently clear that Nasko was headed for victory all the gubernatorial aspirants rose in unison to congratulate him , at this point Nasko could hardly hold back tears as he thanked his colleagues for the unexpected gesture.

The electoral panel for Niger state was led by Dr Baraka Sani a former Commissioner in Kano state and Former SSA to president Jonathan who served as  Chairman, Hon Bambo Gujungu - Member
Hajia Amina Jambo - Member
Barr Tochukwu  Nweke - Member and
Dr Oche Joseph Otorkpa As Secretary and electoral officer .

http://www.observerstimes.com/uncategorized/niger-pdp-guber-primaries-stakeholders-hail-dr-baraka-sani-exemplary-conduct/

6 Likes

Re: Niger PDP Guber Primaries:  Stakeholders Hail Dr Baraka Sani's Exemplary Conduct by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 8:17pm On Oct 01, 2018
grin
Re: Niger PDP Guber Primaries:  Stakeholders Hail Dr Baraka Sani's Exemplary Conduct by monkautos(m): 8:27pm On Oct 01, 2018
Wao this is lovely

5 Likes

Re: Niger PDP Guber Primaries:  Stakeholders Hail Dr Baraka Sani's Exemplary Conduct by johnlvis(m): 8:31pm On Oct 01, 2018
That's how it supposed to be .Kudos to the aspirants and the organizers .

17 Likes

Re: Niger PDP Guber Primaries:  Stakeholders Hail Dr Baraka Sani's Exemplary Conduct by Nobody: 8:33pm On Oct 01, 2018
Is he the owner of nasco biscuit?

2 Likes

Re: Niger PDP Guber Primaries:  Stakeholders Hail Dr Baraka Sani's Exemplary Conduct by nzeobi(m): 8:36pm On Oct 01, 2018
you win some, you loose some.
Re: Niger PDP Guber Primaries:  Stakeholders Hail Dr Baraka Sani's Exemplary Conduct by Omeokachie: 8:41pm On Oct 01, 2018
Good one from the PDP, unlike the other guys who have mental patients and fraudsters, Hitler slaughtering delegates, another biting opponents like bingo etc. grin cheesy

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger PDP Guber Primaries:  Stakeholders Hail Dr Baraka Sani's Exemplary Conduct by Nobody: 9:23pm On Oct 01, 2018
unlike apc cool
Re: Niger PDP Guber Primaries:  Stakeholders Hail Dr Baraka Sani's Exemplary Conduct by Pentools(m): 9:26pm On Oct 01, 2018
KikBuhari2Daura:

Members of the Peoples Democratic party in Niger state were full of praise for the duo of Dr Baraka Sani , Dr Oche Joseph Otorkpa and Members of their team for  organized and transparent manner in which gubernatorial primary in the state was conducted.

The  special state congress for the nomination of the flag bearer of the party for the 2019 General elections took place at the state party Secretariat in  Minna.

The event which witnessed a massive turnout was graced by virtually all stakeholders of the party in the state including Dr Muazu Babangida Aliyu the immediate past governor of the state and Alh Abdullahi Hussaini Maibasira The National financial secretary of the party.

The  Electoral panel for Niger adopted the use of technology using tags with computerized  Bar Codes issued at the point of accreditation for access into the voting which was immediately retrieved once a delegate has casted his or her vote. Such delegate were after wards ushered out of the voting perimeter.

All the five aspirants were seated facing the ballot boxes with their agents by the sides.The exercise which was conducted Local government by local government in an alphabetical order pl began with Agaie and ended with the 25th LGA Wushishi.

At the end of the exercise Ambassador Ahmed Ibeto scored 516, Aminu Mohammed Baka, 110
Umar Mohammed Nasko, 1965, Hanafi Muazu Sudan, 157, Hon Umar Mohammed Dogon Koli 24 votes

Umar Mohammed Nasko  who scored the highest number, with a total of 1965 votes  representing about 70% of all votes cast was declared winner by the returning Officer Dr Baraka Sani.

A Mild drama was witnessed during counting when it became apparently clear that Nasko was headed for victory all the gubernatorial aspirants rose in unison to congratulate him , at this point Nasko could hardly hold back tears as he thanked his colleagues for the unexpected gesture.

The electoral panel for Niger state was led by Dr Baraka Sani a former Commissioner in Kano state and Former SSA to president Jonathan who served as  Chairman, Hon Bambo Gujungu - Member
Hajia Amina Jambo - Member
Barr Tochukwu  Nweke - Member and
Dr Oche Joseph Otorkpa As Secretary and electoral officer .

http://www.observerstimes.com/uncategorized/niger-pdp-guber-primaries-stakeholders-hail-dr-baraka-sani-exemplary-conduct/

President Atiku from 2019...
Re: Niger PDP Guber Primaries:  Stakeholders Hail Dr Baraka Sani's Exemplary Conduct by engineerboat(m): 9:27pm On Oct 01, 2018
Good one there.

Unlike some noisy neighbours

3 Likes

Re: Niger PDP Guber Primaries:  Stakeholders Hail Dr Baraka Sani's Exemplary Conduct by Nobody: 9:35pm On Oct 01, 2018
The system used here should become a model.
Re: Niger PDP Guber Primaries:  Stakeholders Hail Dr Baraka Sani's Exemplary Conduct by brixton: 9:39pm On Oct 01, 2018
Omeokachie:
Good one from the PDP, unlike the other guys who have mental patients and fraudsters, Hitler slaughtering delegates, another biting opponents like bingo etc. grin cheesy

You wicked o haha

7 Likes

Re: Niger PDP Guber Primaries:  Stakeholders Hail Dr Baraka Sani's Exemplary Conduct by Mangreat034(m): 9:39pm On Oct 01, 2018
Good development
Re: Niger PDP Guber Primaries:  Stakeholders Hail Dr Baraka Sani's Exemplary Conduct by Nobody: 9:40pm On Oct 01, 2018
So it's Nasko vs Lolo again??
Let's wait and see how it goes
Re: Niger PDP Guber Primaries:  Stakeholders Hail Dr Baraka Sani's Exemplary Conduct by sameereinstein(m): 9:49pm On Oct 01, 2018
Omeokachie:

I swear you're funny. grin
Re: Niger PDP Guber Primaries:  Stakeholders Hail Dr Baraka Sani's Exemplary Conduct by Gangster1ms: 9:53pm On Oct 01, 2018
Animals everywhere
Re: Niger PDP Guber Primaries:  Stakeholders Hail Dr Baraka Sani's Exemplary Conduct by mu2sa2: 10:09pm On Oct 01, 2018
kaorama:
Certainly not. Nasco biscuit is manufactured by Jos- based Nasco Group, owned by a Ethiopian- Nigerian family.The Nasko family of Niger are not connected with nasco biscuit.

2 Likes

Re: Niger PDP Guber Primaries:  Stakeholders Hail Dr Baraka Sani's Exemplary Conduct by mechanics(m): 10:24pm On Oct 01, 2018
kaorama:
hahahaha, no o.
Re: Niger PDP Guber Primaries:  Stakeholders Hail Dr Baraka Sani's Exemplary Conduct by Pabloosas(m): 11:28pm On Oct 01, 2018
grin
Re: Niger PDP Guber Primaries:  Stakeholders Hail Dr Baraka Sani's Exemplary Conduct by samtin(m): 1:48am On Oct 02, 2018
Smailon Designs
Get designs for your 2D sketches and 3D models of structures and objects.
Provide me with your drawing specifications, superficial dimensions and sketches.
What you get
1. I will create clean 2D drafts with full dimensions for your drawing plans and sketches.
2. I will design 3D models from your drawing plans.
3. I will make your interior designs in 3D models.
4. I will create environment and surrounding designs for your drawings.
5. I will provide Realistic and Conceptual views for your models.
6. I will create High Quality Render for your 3D structures and objects.
7. I will offer source files for your designs in the following formats (.dwg .pdf .blend .jpg).
Get in touch
Email now to: smailondesigns@gmail.com
Re: Niger PDP Guber Primaries:  Stakeholders Hail Dr Baraka Sani's Exemplary Conduct by donqx: 2:23am On Oct 02, 2018
smiley
Re: Niger PDP Guber Primaries:  Stakeholders Hail Dr Baraka Sani's Exemplary Conduct by ClassiqLegend(m): 6:41am On Oct 02, 2018
Chai,iam 4rm dis stupid state they called niger state,and i was born in BUSU VILLAGE under lavun local gov't.believe me niger state has become a state where the governor can not carry out a single project in the whole local gov't rather than to repair the whole roundabout in the state,governor sani abu lolo is not good enough i swear he is such a wicked governor who dont care about the people but himself,the nigerlite regret voting this man in power,how i wish ibeto should have won the primaries 4 pdp,not this so curupted nasko,chai politicians are very bad,PLEASE HELP ME TAKE THIS TO THE FRONT PAGE.

1 Like

Re: Niger PDP Guber Primaries:  Stakeholders Hail Dr Baraka Sani's Exemplary Conduct by KikBuhari2Daura: 7:06am On Oct 02, 2018
Nigerlites its up to you to kickout incompetence and non performance
Re: Niger PDP Guber Primaries:  Stakeholders Hail Dr Baraka Sani's Exemplary Conduct by billante(m): 9:15am On Oct 02, 2018
Nice one! This guy was the youngest governorship aspirant in 2015 but lost due to buhari tsunami in that year

I believe this is his time to clinch it.

PDP is bringing up lots of young guys....Nasarawa governorship candidate is also just 40yrs

Re: Niger PDP Guber Primaries:  Stakeholders Hail Dr Baraka Sani's Exemplary Conduct by Nobody: 9:24am On Oct 02, 2018
ClassiqLegend:
Chai,iam 4rm dis stupid state they called niger state,and i was born in BUSU VILLAGE under lavun local gov't.believe me niger state has become a state where the governor can not carry out a single project in the whole local gov't rather than to repair the whole roundabout in the state,governor sani abu lolo is not good enough i swear he is such a wicked governor who dont care about the people but himself,the nigerlite regret voting this man in power,how i wish ibeto should have won the primaries 4 pdp,not this so curupted nasko,chai politicians are very bad,PLEASE HELP ME TAKE THIS TO THE FRONT PAGE.

Yes, Ibeto would've been a perfect candidate...however, Umar is also a nice guy...He understands Niger state politics and don't forget as comissioner, he was only doing what the governor asked him to do...All politicians are corrupts but some are more corrupt than the others...
Re: Niger PDP Guber Primaries:  Stakeholders Hail Dr Baraka Sani's Exemplary Conduct by ClassiqLegend(m): 9:36am On Oct 02, 2018
ejibaba:

Yes, Ibeto would've been a perfect candidate...however, Umar is also a nice guy...He understands Niger state politics and don't forget as comissioner, he was only doing what the governor asked him to do...All politicians are corrupts but some are more corrupt than the others...
hmm toh we dont knw d best but God knows,we pray 4 d best from him ameen,so are also 4rm niger state?
Re: Niger PDP Guber Primaries:  Stakeholders Hail Dr Baraka Sani's Exemplary Conduct by Nobody: 12:22pm On Oct 02, 2018
ClassiqLegend:
hmm toh we dont knw d best but God knows,we pray 4 d best from him ameen,so are also 4rm niger state?
No, but stayed long enough in Niger to understand the politics of the state..........
Re: Niger PDP Guber Primaries:  Stakeholders Hail Dr Baraka Sani's Exemplary Conduct by ClassiqLegend(m): 12:34pm On Oct 02, 2018
ejibaba:

No, but stayed long enough in Niger to understand the politics of the state..........
that is great nd were do u live now?

(1) (Reply)

Why We Want Gbajabiamila As Speaker - Kaduna Rep / Bad Fuel: Inland Depots Yet To Receive Clean Petrol - IPMAN / Gov Soludo Signs Mou With AFREXIM Bank, Others To Develop Anambra (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.