Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,826 members, 7,813,741 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:18 PM

APC Is A Cult Group Parading As A Party, I Regret Joining Them—kenneth Okonkwo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Is A Cult Group Parading As A Party, I Regret Joining Them—kenneth Okonkwo (3341 Views)

Labor Party: I Think The Enugu Campaign Rally Is The Biggest One So Far / Wole Oluyede: I Regret Joining Politics, Won’t Contest Again / EndSARS Protesters Refuse Sowore From Joining Them In Abuja (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Is A Cult Group Parading As A Party, I Regret Joining Them—kenneth Okonkwo by Correctgist(f): 9:57pm On Oct 01, 2018
Popular Nollywood actor turned politician Kenneth Okonkwo, who’s aiming for APC‘s governorship ticket in Enugu for the forthcoming 2019 general election, has reportedly said that he regretted joining the ruling party and also he described the party as a supposed political party now turned to “a cult group”.

The Nollywood actor Kenneth Okonkwo who was screened out from APC Gubernatorial race in Enugu State, further says that the party is full of Rogues.

According to the tweet fro @coal_city it read;

I regret joining the APC, a supposed political party now turned to "a cult group". A party full of Rogues . -Kenneth Okonkwo who was screened out from APC Gubernatorial Race in Enugu State.
_
#Politics
#CoalCityConnect

However, some Nigerians have reacted to the provocative comment made by Kenneth Okonkwo on APC:

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/apc-is-a-cult-group-parading-as-a-party-i-regret-joining-them-kenneth-okonkwo/

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: APC Is A Cult Group Parading As A Party, I Regret Joining Them—kenneth Okonkwo by chuka5000(m): 10:01pm On Oct 01, 2018
no source

foolish actor that have been talking trash
I'm glad APC slammed him head down on concrete floor, but I don't think he learnt from it cos he's still talking trash, maybe when he'll loose out completely including the movie industry his head go reformat

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Is A Cult Group Parading As A Party, I Regret Joining Them—kenneth Okonkwo by nero2face: 10:02pm On Oct 01, 2018
Fool

1 Like

Re: APC Is A Cult Group Parading As A Party, I Regret Joining Them—kenneth Okonkwo by Gaddafiyusf(m): 10:13pm On Oct 01, 2018
Judas

1 Like

Re: APC Is A Cult Group Parading As A Party, I Regret Joining Them—kenneth Okonkwo by KanwuliaExtra: 10:16pm On Oct 01, 2018
Muchechecheche

Ololololooooo !

Wonders will never cease. grin
Kenneth O Kenneth. . . . You thought Atiku, Dino, Saraki, Kwakwanso, Ortom and the others that JUMPED out of APC were having bad “wet dreams” ehn? grin

Foolish boy! Abeg, go back to your mama to suck more milk. You still be baby o. cheesy

Oh BOY! PDP BAAAAAAAD! But APC is not and will NEVER be a viable alternative.
NA REAL CULT! grin

Welcome back to your senses!
Dem for chop your 22.5m NAIRA for nothing ke! grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Is A Cult Group Parading As A Party, I Regret Joining Them—kenneth Okonkwo by eagleeye2: 10:17pm On Oct 01, 2018
Face your Nollywood sir.
Re: APC Is A Cult Group Parading As A Party, I Regret Joining Them—kenneth Okonkwo by Nobody: 10:31pm On Oct 01, 2018
This guy has shot himself on the foot. His calculations were off by a wide margin

2 Likes

Re: APC Is A Cult Group Parading As A Party, I Regret Joining Them—kenneth Okonkwo by wittyt98(m): 11:07pm On Oct 01, 2018
look how he defended APC/Mr lifeless, Said all kinds of trash and went against the masses with just the little political power he had simply because of his selfish interest.

now imagine what this kind of person will do if he got the power he's looking for. E go too ruthless

this one no send if u or your community patronise him film or not grin

oloriburuku Somebody grin

6 Likes

Re: APC Is A Cult Group Parading As A Party, I Regret Joining Them—kenneth Okonkwo by kmaster007: 11:10pm On Oct 01, 2018
if APC is a cult group PDP are illuminati
Re: APC Is A Cult Group Parading As A Party, I Regret Joining Them—kenneth Okonkwo by deboysben(m): 11:18pm On Oct 01, 2018
To Kenneth Okonkwo.

6 Likes

Re: APC Is A Cult Group Parading As A Party, I Regret Joining Them—kenneth Okonkwo by Racoon(m): 11:31pm On Oct 01, 2018
shocked grin grin grin Kenneth Okwonkwo must have suddenly realized that sycophancy is the worst form of hypocrisy.Even denouncing your own people because of the graduer delusion of currying favour.

5 Likes

Re: APC Is A Cult Group Parading As A Party, I Regret Joining Them—kenneth Okonkwo by GentleMoney: 11:33pm On Oct 01, 2018
Re: APC Is A Cult Group Parading As A Party, I Regret Joining Them—kenneth Okonkwo by lawrence35(m): 11:48pm On Oct 01, 2018
Lol.... If you don't understand politics in this country.... Don't join them.... They know der selves.

Re: APC Is A Cult Group Parading As A Party, I Regret Joining Them—kenneth Okonkwo by clarocuzioo(m): 11:52pm On Oct 01, 2018
I.diot, f.ool, anumpama, anumanu, anuofia, you choose to spite your people who have shown you nothing else but love just because of your stupid, selfish ambition.
I am happy I said it then that you are very daft and naive politically, today you have proven me right.
This a party that came to your region and desecrated it by killing armless civilians, what makes you think they have value for you.
You just killed your political Career even before you started it, just because of crumbs, and yet you are not getting it.

4 Likes

Re: APC Is A Cult Group Parading As A Party, I Regret Joining Them—kenneth Okonkwo by desoul2004(m): 11:53pm On Oct 01, 2018
APC can never screen someone that didn't purchase the nomination form, so, I wonder how they screened out someone that couldn't even afford the nomination form.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Is A Cult Group Parading As A Party, I Regret Joining Them—kenneth Okonkwo by Cjrane2: 2:13am On Oct 02, 2018
I thought he put on the lipstick because he wanted to attract those Alhajis that love men's arse.

Since Kenneth Okonkwo didn't have the N22 million fee for the APC forms, he would have been invited to Kano by one homosexual Alhaji. But he loves his butt so much that he didn't sell it out for 22 million. He is now out yapping nonsense on social media when he didn't have the guts to do what it takes to move in APC.

This guy should go back to acting Igbo movies.
grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Is A Cult Group Parading As A Party, I Regret Joining Them—kenneth Okonkwo by Nobody: 2:21am On Oct 02, 2018
Hmmm
Re: APC Is A Cult Group Parading As A Party, I Regret Joining Them—kenneth Okonkwo by babeosisi: 3:35am On Oct 02, 2018
By daybreak they'll tell us he didn't say any such thing
Let's watch and see
Re: APC Is A Cult Group Parading As A Party, I Regret Joining Them—kenneth Okonkwo by Wiseandtrue(f): 3:45am On Oct 02, 2018
Correctgist:

Popular Nollywood actor turned politician Kenneth Okonkwo, who’s aiming for APC‘s governorship ticket in Enugu for the forthcoming 2019 general election, has reportedly said that he regretted joining the ruling party and also he described the party as a supposed political party now turned to “a cult group”.

https://zenithnaija.com/apc-is-a-cult-group-parading-as-a-party-i-regret-joining-them-kenneth-okonkwo/

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44
Hmmmm hmmmm
[img]https://media1./images/fc6f9cf4b22dfd40703e2b501a3ffd02/tenor.gif[/img]

They were telling you then you were shouting wilderness upandan grin grin

Now you have gotten a taste of their bitter medicine undecided

Just like in Living in Bondage, you were willing to sacrifice the love your people have for you for power, fame and money!

Yet again, you got burnt!

You were too hasty to speak!

I hope you can now apologise and promise not to do that again! grin grin

Note: OP he did not even partake in the screening! Correct the writeup abeg!

The guy experienced first class wilderness under Buhari and couldn't get money to buy the form!

3 Likes

Re: APC Is A Cult Group Parading As A Party, I Regret Joining Them—kenneth Okonkwo by Bitterleafsoup: 4:04am On Oct 02, 2018
Early signs of dementia.
Re: APC Is A Cult Group Parading As A Party, I Regret Joining Them—kenneth Okonkwo by Rushmore(f): 6:07am On Oct 02, 2018
He thought blowing off another's candle will cause he's to shine brighter. Dude lost relevance the moment he stood to tarnish the image of his fellow man.
They say 'who the gods wants to kill,they first make him go mad'

1 Like

Re: APC Is A Cult Group Parading As A Party, I Regret Joining Them—kenneth Okonkwo by IsaAbubakar: 6:23am On Oct 02, 2018
cilicmarin ngeneukwenu said he'll deliver Enugu to Buhari cheesy
cilicmarin awa kendo Okonkwo don dey cry ooo
Assalamualaikum my people
greetings from sheikh Isa Abubakar Usman from kebbi
Re: APC Is A Cult Group Parading As A Party, I Regret Joining Them—kenneth Okonkwo by ybalogs(m): 6:27am On Oct 02, 2018
Life is unpredictable.

The people who might seem irrelevant and small to us today
might turn out mightier and greater than us tomorrow because our control over life is limited. Be humble and be wise.
Good morning Nairalanders.

1 Like

Re: APC Is A Cult Group Parading As A Party, I Regret Joining Them—kenneth Okonkwo by ybalogs(m): 6:28am On Oct 02, 2018
This Kenneth Okonkwo is just a very confused man right now.what makes him think he'd be able to win any of his opponents? I'm very sure he'd be the very last in the poll. Rubbish.
Re: APC Is A Cult Group Parading As A Party, I Regret Joining Them—kenneth Okonkwo by ybalogs(m): 6:29am On Oct 02, 2018
This man still thinks we're acting movies here oooo. Better go back to Nollywood.
Re: APC Is A Cult Group Parading As A Party, I Regret Joining Them—kenneth Okonkwo by odogwunaija(m): 6:57am On Oct 02, 2018
Goodmorning KennethOkonkwo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking News! Abdul Rahman Abdul Rasak Emerged APC Candidate. / Buhari Wins In Okorocha’s Local Government Area / Eid El Fitri: APC Congratulates Muslims, Urges Rededication To Ramadan Virtues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.