Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,769 members, 7,841,000 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

Emeka Ihedioha Wins Imo PDP Governorship Ticket - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emeka Ihedioha Wins Imo PDP Governorship Ticket (26755 Views)

29-Year-Old Akarachi Amadi Wins Imo House Of Reps Election / Breaking News: Emeka Ihedioha Wins Imo Gubernatorial Elections, PDP / Breaking: Ihedioha Wins Governorship, Defeats Okorocha, Uche Nwosu. See Full Res (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emeka Ihedioha Wins Imo PDP Governorship Ticket by emmie14: 10:52am On Oct 02, 2018
mrvitalis:

This is a stupid comment

I'm an mbaise boy mind how you talk
You have started displaying your arrogance. What do you mean by Mbaise boy? Not Imo son? Uche Nwosu is from orlu but I have chosen Owerri zone candidate because of personal reasons. Chief Ihedioha need orlu zone like seriously. Such related nepotistic comments might endanger Emeka's victory. Watch your words.
Re: Emeka Ihedioha Wins Imo PDP Governorship Ticket by maestroferdi: 10:52am On Oct 02, 2018
senatordave1:

Take it easy lad.if apc dont take imo,then apga will not pdp.ihedioha will only win in mbaise
Am I not wasting time responding to you...

I am from Orlu senatorial zone and can tell you that Ihedioha will win all comers.

APGA is very weak in Imo: Do I need to tell you that?

You are just a confused nay clueless Ogbomosho boy thinking Imo State is Osun in any way...We hate APC with a passion.

Rochas will not even win the senatorial seat he wants to contest...
Re: Emeka Ihedioha Wins Imo PDP Governorship Ticket by mbos: 10:57am On Oct 02, 2018
mrvitalis:

I'm an mabise boy... Trust me he has owerri zone locked down... His works speak for him

All the roads he attracted are still strong while the ones Rochas did are all bad oga it's between

Pdp and apga

yes Apga and pdp
Re: Emeka Ihedioha Wins Imo PDP Governorship Ticket by Carlyscales: 10:57am On Oct 02, 2018
hucienda:
The nairaland SamuelAnyanwu moniker can now rest.
Yesoo!!
I hope he collected enough handouts for his efforts

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ihedioha Wins Imo PDP Governorship Ticket by degamemaster(m): 11:07am On Oct 02, 2018
marvis13:
Stop talking rubbish. Which of his people are u talking about? 2015 election his 3 LGA gave him over 120,000 vote and apc 20,000 vote and ur here saying his people will reject him. Abeg stop taking weed

You don't have to bother yourself responding to them. Dee Emeka is already the gov elect and they knows that. Just that their fear of losing access to the cookie jar is what's making them to stereotype Mbaise people as bad and trickish.
The last time a person related to Mbaise led Imo State was during late Dee Sam Onunaka Mbakwe and his legacies speaks till tomorrow. The next a deputy gov under former Gov Ikedi Ohakim first and only tenure. His second aspiration he dropped the woman but failed.
The unjustifiable '"hatred" the igbos are facing in Nigeria is same thing the MBAISE people are facing in imo state.
Fear of the unknown, but this time around, Mbaise all the way.
Re: Emeka Ihedioha Wins Imo PDP Governorship Ticket by Nobody: 11:09am On Oct 02, 2018
BIAFRONIGERIAN:
If it is true then PDP just made a costly mistake. The average Imolite is afraid of Mbaise people. Unless Ihedioha will work on that to clear the impression.
why bring tribalism into it? i thought people have been liberated from this kinda Achaic mindset.
Re: Emeka Ihedioha Wins Imo PDP Governorship Ticket by Obere4u: 11:10am On Oct 02, 2018
DeWisedon:
only of Apga will not make same mistake by giving Araraume ticket

Funny enough, Ararume is the only one in the opposition that can stop Rochas. Another is Uzodimma but he is in APC
Re: Emeka Ihedioha Wins Imo PDP Governorship Ticket by Obere4u: 11:12am On Oct 02, 2018
gypsey:
why bring tribalism into it? i thought people have been liberated from this kinda Achaic mindset.

Owerri zone doesn't want an Mbaise to rule over them because an average Mbaise man will think about putting all his brothers in juicy position first.

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ihedioha Wins Imo PDP Governorship Ticket by AmazingELixir: 11:14am On Oct 02, 2018
Hector09:
Whats breaking abt it, bunch of criminals

undecided

And you think in your pathetic private life you're any better huh...
Re: Emeka Ihedioha Wins Imo PDP Governorship Ticket by Nobody: 11:15am On Oct 02, 2018
Obere4u:

Owerri zone doesn't want an Mbaise to rule over them because an average Mbaise man will think about putting all his brothers in juicy position first.
i believe the feeling will be mutual between owerri zone and Mbaise, and the tribalism and hatred goes on.

which might then give APC, Okoroawusa and his cohorts a chance again.
Re: Emeka Ihedioha Wins Imo PDP Governorship Ticket by NORSIYK(m): 11:16am On Oct 02, 2018
Obere4u:

Funny enough, Ararume is the only one in the opposition that can stop Rochas. Another is Uzodimma but he is in APC

Funny enough Ararume has been losing governorship elections back to back
Re: Emeka Ihedioha Wins Imo PDP Governorship Ticket by NORSIYK(m): 11:17am On Oct 02, 2018
Obere4u:

Thats your own imagination speak for yourself
Re: Emeka Ihedioha Wins Imo PDP Governorship Ticket by Nobody: 11:19am On Oct 02, 2018
NORSIYK:

i wonder o!! this is the problem with most IGBOs tribalism! A Fulani man is the president, yet this guy is worried about another IGBO man like him becoming Imo governor. It's funny.
Re: Emeka Ihedioha Wins Imo PDP Governorship Ticket by Obere4u: 11:19am On Oct 02, 2018
NORSIYK:

Funny enough Ararume has been losing governorship elections back to back

Which of the contestants can stand Rochas game?
Re: Emeka Ihedioha Wins Imo PDP Governorship Ticket by Obere4u: 11:21am On Oct 02, 2018
NORSIYK:

You think? If you an average man from owerri zone that is not from mbaise, ask him what he thinks about an Mbaise man becoming the next governor

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ihedioha Wins Imo PDP Governorship Ticket by NORSIYK(m): 11:23am On Oct 02, 2018
Obere4u:

Which of the contestants can stand Rochas game?

Of course Ihedioha, those who are close to Rochas said he Rochas said the only difficulty he faces in making his successor is Ihedioha
Re: Emeka Ihedioha Wins Imo PDP Governorship Ticket by Nobody: 11:23am On Oct 02, 2018
Obere4u:

You think? If you an average man from owerri zone that is not from mbaise, ask him what he thinks about an Mbaise man becoming the next governor
yea? how many of them thinks thus? the whole owerri tribe?
Re: Emeka Ihedioha Wins Imo PDP Governorship Ticket by Obere4u: 11:24am On Oct 02, 2018
gypsey:
i wonder o!! this the problem with most IGBOs tribalism! A Fulani man is the president, yet this guy is worried about another IGBO man becoming Imo governor. It's funny.

Imo politics is all about tribalism. It's owerri zone time to produce the next governor but all the core contestants from that zone are from mbaise. That's why most people I have discussed with will rather have someone from orlu zone to govern them than an mbaise man

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ihedioha Wins Imo PDP Governorship Ticket by Nobody: 11:25am On Oct 02, 2018
Pdp fall my hand no be small.

They have to increase criteria during their primaries lest they will endure being 2nd i in every election.

Sam Daddy is the right man for the job removing him during primaries might be easy but Emeka Ikedioha winning anybody Apc present is a herculean task bigger if it was Sam Daddy.

Sam Daddy already did uderground campaign before now only for Emeka to ride on that.
Re: Emeka Ihedioha Wins Imo PDP Governorship Ticket by NORSIYK(m): 11:25am On Oct 02, 2018
Obere4u:

How come he garnered a substantial amounts of vote in the owerri zone lgas aside the Mbaise lgas. Can you explain that
Re: Emeka Ihedioha Wins Imo PDP Governorship Ticket by Obere4u: 11:26am On Oct 02, 2018
NORSIYK:

Of course Ihedioha, those who are close to Rochas said he Rochas said the only difficulty he faces in making his successor is Ihedioha

Election is not far anymore. We will see who will win.
Re: Emeka Ihedioha Wins Imo PDP Governorship Ticket by Nobody: 11:26am On Oct 02, 2018
Obere4u:

Imo politics is all about tribalism. It's owerri zone time to produce the next governor but all the core contestants from that zone are from mbaise. That's why most people I have discussed with will rather have someone from orlu zone to govern them than an mbaise man
I Accept Imo politics, Infact, the whole Nigerian politics is all about tribalism. look were that got us.
Re: Emeka Ihedioha Wins Imo PDP Governorship Ticket by mrvitalis(m): 11:26am On Oct 02, 2018
emmie14:

You have started displaying your arrogance. What do you mean by Mbaise boy? Not Imo son? Uche Nwosu is from orlu but I have chosen Owerri zone candidate because of personal reasons. Chief Ihedioha need orlu zone like seriously. Such related nepotistic comments might endanger Emeka's victory. Watch your words.
He insulted mbaise that's why I said such
Re: Emeka Ihedioha Wins Imo PDP Governorship Ticket by hush15: 11:27am On Oct 02, 2018
hucienda:
The nairaland SamuelAnyanwu moniker can now rest.

hehehe

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ihedioha Wins Imo PDP Governorship Ticket by Obere4u: 11:27am On Oct 02, 2018
NORSIYK:

How come he garnered a substantial amounts of vote in the owerri zone lgas aside the Mbaise lgas. Can you explain that

And who won the election? Did he win owerri zone?
Re: Emeka Ihedioha Wins Imo PDP Governorship Ticket by NORSIYK(m): 11:29am On Oct 02, 2018
Obere4u:

Thats your opinion and imagination most of my friends are from owerri and they are all routing for Ihedoha, if you are in Imo state you have known how Ihedioha is everyone's favourite
Re: Emeka Ihedioha Wins Imo PDP Governorship Ticket by NORSIYK(m): 11:31am On Oct 02, 2018
EMMAUGOH:
Pdp fall my hand no be small.

They have to increase criteria during their primaries lest they will endure being 2nd i in every election.

Sam Daddy is the right man for the job removing him during primaries might be easy but Emeka Ikedioha winning anybody Apc present is a herculean task bigger if it was Sam Daddy.

Sam Daddy already did uderground campaign before now only for Emeka to ride on that.

Brother man you dont know anything about Imo State PDP
Re: Emeka Ihedioha Wins Imo PDP Governorship Ticket by Obere4u: 11:33am On Oct 02, 2018
NORSIYK:

Thats your opinion and imagination most of my friends are from owerri and they are all routing for Ihedoha, if you are in Imo state you have known how Ihedioha is everyone's favourite
I'min owerri and I can tell you that Ihedioha won't win Imo 2019

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ihedioha Wins Imo PDP Governorship Ticket by NORSIYK(m): 11:34am On Oct 02, 2018
Obere4u:

And who won the election? Did he win owerri zone?

Ihedioha won in Ngorokpala and slightly lost in owerri west, north and municipal, ikeduru and mbaitolu
Re: Emeka Ihedioha Wins Imo PDP Governorship Ticket by NORSIYK(m): 11:36am On Oct 02, 2018
Obere4u:

I'min owerri and I can tell you that Ihedioha won't win Imo 2019

I bet you aint in owerri, if you are then you must have been lying to yourself or you have allowed the hate you have for the Mbaise nation to becloud your sense of reasoning
Re: Emeka Ihedioha Wins Imo PDP Governorship Ticket by emmie14: 11:37am On Oct 02, 2018
mrvitalis:

He insulted mbaise that's why I said such
Please overlook such unguided prejudiced side talks about the people of Mbaise as focus on the victory ahead.
Re: Emeka Ihedioha Wins Imo PDP Governorship Ticket by BiafraIShere(m): 11:38am On Oct 02, 2018
wingmanII:

Even as a student. I'm not asking you to take my word for it, I want you to meet his kindred and ask questions about him.
How old are you? No offense but you write like a child!! I support Ihedioha and he is going to win Imo governorship election pending who comes out of APGA because the contest is between PDP and APGA. APC and Okorocha will be disgraced so shamefully!! Ihedioha has a lot going for him because there is a general consensus that it's the turn of Owerri zone and both Orlu and Okigwe zones will support it.
Imo state is largely an educated and enlightened state so all these APC apologists trying to instigate mischief by saying trash about Ihedioha or Mbaise people are only deceiving themselves. If Ihedioha could come so close to winning Rochas in 2015 despite PDP losing at the centre and the bandwagon effect that filtered into Imo then is it now that Rochas popularity is at an all time low that he will succeed in installing his inlaw??

Imo is not Osun or Ekiti, the electorates here will thoroughly disgrace Rochas!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Jim Nwobodo Dumps PDP For APC / Northern Forces Plot For 2023 Presidency / Tinubu Welcomes Google Global Team To Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.