Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,245 members, 7,825,941 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

Emeka Ihedioha Wins Imo PDP Governorship Ticket - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emeka Ihedioha Wins Imo PDP Governorship Ticket (26729 Views)

29-Year-Old Akarachi Amadi Wins Imo House Of Reps Election / Breaking News: Emeka Ihedioha Wins Imo Gubernatorial Elections, PDP / Breaking: Ihedioha Wins Governorship, Defeats Okorocha, Uche Nwosu. See Full Res (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emeka Ihedioha Wins Imo PDP Governorship Ticket by NORSIYK(m): 1:04pm On Oct 02, 2018
Abagworo:

You're a small boy and can't even buckle my sandals. Ihedioha cannot rule Imo for now because the rest of Imo are suspicious of his Mbaise character. I wrote it prior to 2015 and I'm writing it again prior to 2019 that Ihedioha is a walkover. All his opponents need is to announce his Mbaiseness in Orlu.

Thats absolutely rubbish we Imolites are wiser now, besides his opponents votes from Orlu zone alone wont give them victory, besides Ihedioha's running mate is from Orlu zone

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emeka Ihedioha Wins Imo PDP Governorship Ticket by chiscodedon(m): 1:06pm On Oct 02, 2018
Abagworo:

You're a small boy and can't even buckle my sandals. Ihedioha cannot rule Imo for now because the rest of Imo are suspicious of his Mbaise character. I wrote it prior to 2015 and I'm writing it again prior to 2019 that Ihedioha is a walkover. All his opponents need is to announce his Mbaiseness in Orlu.
Big man still licking someone ass... Ain't tired of your life..? Attributes of big men speak for them... Go continue doing rift raft job Rochas pay you for
Thank God we're wiser now, your petty strategy can't get us again. We love Mbaise as we love other parts of Imo State

3 Likes

Re: Emeka Ihedioha Wins Imo PDP Governorship Ticket by usd79: 1:19pm On Oct 02, 2018
Re: Emeka Ihedioha Wins Imo PDP Governorship Ticket by gozie112(m): 1:49pm On Oct 02, 2018
ybalogs:
Lagos State bus conductors at it again...
"Wole pelu change e, ma 'Sanwo' pelu fake dollar o".
O deep gan!
hahahhahaahhaahhaha..U play too much

Re: Emeka Ihedioha Wins Imo PDP Governorship Ticket by gozie112(m): 1:56pm On Oct 02, 2018
DeWisedon:
only of Apga will not make same mistake by giving Araraume ticket
bros ararume has suffered enough to be governor,,I remember wen I was a kid 2007 wen we use to sing for him...make we just pity am give am our vote.. althoughi dey lag
Re: Emeka Ihedioha Wins Imo PDP Governorship Ticket by gozie112(m): 1:58pm On Oct 02, 2018
marvis13:
Stop talking rubbish. Which of his people are u talking about? 2015 election his 3 LGA gave him over 120,000 vote and apc 20,000 vote and ur here saying his people will reject him. Abeg stop taking weed

Abeg where he from??ihedioha
Re: Emeka Ihedioha Wins Imo PDP Governorship Ticket by MrJanuzaj: 1:59pm On Oct 02, 2018
gozie112:
bros ararume has suffered enough to be governor,,I remember wen I was a kid 2007 wen we use to sing for him...make we just pity am give am our vote.. althoughi dey lag

You were a Kid in 2007?
Re: Emeka Ihedioha Wins Imo PDP Governorship Ticket by Caseless: 2:00pm On Oct 02, 2018
hucienda:
The nairaland SamuelAnyanwu moniker can now rest.
grin grin grin
Re: Emeka Ihedioha Wins Imo PDP Governorship Ticket by LordNapoleon: 2:04pm On Oct 02, 2018
NORSIYK:

Yet he won some lgas in Orlu and Okigwe zones in 2015
He managed to win just 1 LGA out of the 6 LGAs in Okigwe zone (Isiala Mbano) with less than 900 votes, and 2 out of 11 LGAs in Orlu zone. That's a bad outing if you ask me.

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ihedioha Wins Imo PDP Governorship Ticket by usd79: 2:07pm On Oct 02, 2018
Re: Emeka Ihedioha Wins Imo PDP Governorship Ticket by chiscodedon(m): 2:14pm On Oct 02, 2018
MrJanuzaj:

You were a Kid in 2007?
And if you see where he will be bashing his elders here, you would think you are arguing with a grown up. Anyways, that's privilege of nairaland... Not saying is only made for the elders, but insults are much here

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ihedioha Wins Imo PDP Governorship Ticket by gozie112(m): 2:58pm On Oct 02, 2018
MrJanuzaj:

You were a Kid in 2007?
yes,,I was 11yrs then
Re: Emeka Ihedioha Wins Imo PDP Governorship Ticket by mistyebby(f): 3:47pm On Oct 02, 2018
Wantedmiller:
I thought PDP postponed IMO state Governorship primaries.......... Anyway!

Believe me Ihedioha is a wrong candidate.......
even his people won't vote for him, he practically dealt with them.

Contest between APGA and APC

Who are his people?
Re: Emeka Ihedioha Wins Imo PDP Governorship Ticket by marvis13(m): 3:50pm On Oct 02, 2018
gozie112:

From Aboh Mbaise and was for house of rep for Aboh Mbaise/Ngor Okpala constituency

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ihedioha Wins Imo PDP Governorship Ticket by marvis13(m): 3:55pm On Oct 02, 2018
LordNapoleon:
He managed to win just 1 LGA out of the 6 LGAs in Okigwe zone (Isiala Mbano) with less than 900 votes, and 2 out of 11 LGAs in Owerri zone. That's a bad outing if you ask me.

Shutup small boy. He won in Aboh Mbaise with 55k vote, Ezinihitte 48k, Ahiazu 25k and Ngor Okpala making it 4 LGA and then Rocha's was on good terms with all Owerri LGA including his deputy and other machinery... Anyway u don't understand the politics of IMO state

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ihedioha Wins Imo PDP Governorship Ticket by mistyebby(f): 3:59pm On Oct 02, 2018
revolt:
I totally agree. Let's take the risk.

What risk? Just as a member of house, he did what Rochas did not, cannot, and will not do in IMO state as governor.
Re: Emeka Ihedioha Wins Imo PDP Governorship Ticket by gozie112(m): 4:16pm On Oct 02, 2018
marvis13:

From Aboh Mbaise and was for house of rep for Aboh Mbaise/Ngor Okpala constituency
nicei hope he win...I thought he'sfrom my local govt oo...oguta
Re: Emeka Ihedioha Wins Imo PDP Governorship Ticket by LordNapoleon: 4:30pm On Oct 02, 2018
marvis13:

Shutup small boy. He won in Aboh Mbaise with 55k vote, Ezinihitte 48k, Ahiazu 25k and Ngor Okpala making it 4 LGA and then Rocha's was on good terms with all Owerri LGA including his deputy and other machinery... Anyway u don't understand the politics of IMO state
Big man, you joined the discussion midway. The comment you quoted me was a response to someone who claims that Ihedioha performed well in Orlu and Okigwe zone. In case you don't know, Ngor Okpaala and the 3 LGAs in Mbaise are to Ihedioha what the core North is to Buhari. Why didn't he win Owerri West, Owerri North, Owerri Municipal, Mbaitolu or even Ikeduru, all in Owerri zone? He won only in his stronghold so he failed woefully.
Re: Emeka Ihedioha Wins Imo PDP Governorship Ticket by MrJanuzaj: 4:33pm On Oct 02, 2018
gozie112:
yes,,I was 11yrs then

Ok. That means you are 22 now. But to be honest you are still very young to understand the politics of Nigeria. Politicians are not just offered positions just because of the number of times they have contested like you are advocating for Ararume.
Re: Emeka Ihedioha Wins Imo PDP Governorship Ticket by ufuosman(m): 4:48pm On Oct 02, 2018
Mbaise and snake.... if you know you know
Re: Emeka Ihedioha Wins Imo PDP Governorship Ticket by gozie112(m): 4:54pm On Oct 02, 2018
MrJanuzaj:

Ok. That means you are 22 now. But to be honest you are still very young to understand the politics of Nigeria. Politicians are not just offered positions just because of the number of times they have contested like you are advocating for Ararume.

U are right sir..I just feel for the man

Re: Emeka Ihedioha Wins Imo PDP Governorship Ticket by stinechykee: 5:21pm On Oct 02, 2018
[quote author=Wiseandtrue post=71705767]Good! PDP or APGA should take over! Okorocha is not serious!

Start planning to avoid similar incidents in Ekiti and Osun oooo

Na that one be koko!
[/South East ain't South West bros

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ihedioha Wins Imo PDP Governorship Ticket by Nobody: 5:35pm On Oct 02, 2018
PDP should have played the numbers game and gone for Sam anyanwu

Simple reason being Owerri zone is thirsting for power and have the most numbers in Imo State
Re: Emeka Ihedioha Wins Imo PDP Governorship Ticket by Nobody: 6:02pm On Oct 02, 2018
Iyke Ibe will be the governor with Apga, obowo will have it like mbakwe did
Re: Emeka Ihedioha Wins Imo PDP Governorship Ticket by Nobody: 6:03pm On Oct 02, 2018
[quote author=ufuosman post=71723988]Mbaise and snake.... if you know you know[/quote

Apga with Iyke Ibe from Obowo will be our governor.
Re: Emeka Ihedioha Wins Imo PDP Governorship Ticket by fergie001: 6:06pm On Oct 02, 2018
BIAFRONIGERIAN:
If it is true then PDP just made a costly mistake. The average Imolite is afraid of Mbaise people. Unless Ihedioha will work on that to clear the impression.
Am not Imo....but I know that 100%....make Una give den chance nah,the way we gave AbaNgwa chance...must everything be Orlu related?
Re: Emeka Ihedioha Wins Imo PDP Governorship Ticket by lucy10(f): 6:11pm On Oct 02, 2018
Thank God for a successful primaries and congratulations to the PDP governorship flag bearer Emeka Ihedioha. PDP is taking over from the fail government of okorohausa come 2019.
Re: Emeka Ihedioha Wins Imo PDP Governorship Ticket by Donangelo644(m): 12:29am On Oct 03, 2018
@ BIAFRONIGERIA, Your type are the reason why accualizing Biafra will be difficult. Hatred even to your fellow so called Biafran.
Re: Emeka Ihedioha Wins Imo PDP Governorship Ticket by mrvitalis(m): 3:59am On Oct 03, 2018
gozie112:

Aboh mbaise

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ihedioha Wins Imo PDP Governorship Ticket by mrvitalis(m): 4:00am On Oct 03, 2018
LordNapoleon:
He managed to win just 1 LGA out of the 6 LGAs in Okigwe zone (Isiala Mbano) with less than 900 votes, and 2 out of 11 LGAs in Orlu zone. That's a bad outing if you ask me.

Rochas was super popular then.... The jazz has not cleared from people's eyes... But now let's a different case
Re: Emeka Ihedioha Wins Imo PDP Governorship Ticket by emmaodet: 6:54am On Oct 03, 2018
mrvitalis:

Aboh mbaise

Mr Vitalis, have called your number several times but switched off, pls can you check my post, pick my number and call me? Let's talk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Abba Yaro Escapes Lynching Over Death Of His Guard (Pix) / Defection: Uche Secondus, PDP NWC Hold Talks With Fani-Kayode (Photos) / Why Boko Haram Attacked ThisDay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.