Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,969 members, 7,855,925 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 11:30 AM

Is Tinubu The Man Behind The Death Of Bola Ige and Funsho Williams? Pics - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Tinubu The Man Behind The Death Of Bola Ige and Funsho Williams? Pics (5607 Views)

Late Bola Ige And Martin Luther King At A Conference (Throwback Photo) / Throwback Photo Of Bola Tinubu As A Teenager / Fayose: Bode George And Makinde Want To Kill Me Like Bola Ige (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Tinubu The Man Behind The Death Of Bola Ige and Funsho Williams? Pics by Mr7gWIRELESS: 11:14am On Oct 02, 2018
Quorax:

I was going through my facebook feed when. I stumbled on this and a lot of people, Yorubas specifically agreed with the poster.

Is Tinubu behind the death of Bola Ige and Funsho Williams?
the truth is bitter

1 Like

Re: Is Tinubu The Man Behind The Death Of Bola Ige and Funsho Williams? Pics by Nobody: 6:54am On Aug 03, 2020
Strange
Re: Is Tinubu The Man Behind The Death Of Bola Ige and Funsho Williams? Pics by Rekhina(f): 7:03am On Aug 03, 2020
Ganzagangan:
Be careful what you post on social media, you are not as anonymous as you think.

Don't go mouthing off for likes and comments, you would get into trouble.

If you can't prove your claims, you could be in for character assassination, slander with malicious intent, time and damages awarded against you.

Be careful.

Say less of what you know, if you know.
Speak less, you would live longer.
fearful soul , the truth makes a man great here n beyond
Tinubu is a bloody murderer of 79% female runs babes in Lagos n Abuja ,let it add
Re: Is Tinubu The Man Behind The Death Of Bola Ige and Funsho Williams? Pics by Rekhina(f): 7:06am On Aug 03, 2020
Awol1:

It's sickening
U are not a Yoruba, aren't u?
Re: Is Tinubu The Man Behind The Death Of Bola Ige and Funsho Williams? Pics by Nobody: 7:08am On Aug 03, 2020
Quorax:
true bro. I hate oppression.

But you dont hate same oppression in your Ala Igbo, perpetrated by Igbos, as you obsessively hate it in Yoruba land? Thank God even Yorubas who hate Tinubu are now working you hateful people out.
Re: Is Tinubu The Man Behind The Death Of Bola Ige and Funsho Williams? Pics by nku5: 7:10am On Aug 03, 2020
Ganzagangan:

You are propagating slander with malicious intent, don't propagate what you have not diligently verified to be fact!

Speak less you would live longer.

Sharrap don't threaten anybody. Do you know how long you have to live?
Re: Is Tinubu The Man Behind The Death Of Bola Ige and Funsho Williams? Pics by Nobody: 8:09am On Aug 13, 2020
Rekhina:
U are not a Yoruba, aren't u?

I'm full blooded Igbo.

1 Like

Re: Is Tinubu The Man Behind The Death Of Bola Ige and Funsho Williams? Pics by greenmonk: 4:35pm On Apr 11, 2021
Rekhina:
Tinubu is a bloody murderer of 79% female runs babes in Lagos n Abuja ,let it add

Na waaoo
Re: Is Tinubu The Man Behind The Death Of Bola Ige and Funsho Williams? Pics by Olatomiwami(m): 5:04pm On Apr 11, 2021
Quorax:

Bros chill. I am not the poster and besides, this the problem with Nigerians and why we keep getting forked...

I said I was going through my facebook feed when I saw it. If you want me to post comments that followed, I will.

Saying I am not as anonymous as I think is just weak threat that works on fable minds of average Nigerian, not me. It is too old Abeg.

I don't know what or what Bola Ige look like when his death was announced but the man was assassinated which means someone killed him and I could remember there was serious battle going on in Lagos when that shiit happened.

On the feed where took this from, it was mostly epe people saying if anything happens to Ambode, that they will kill Tinubu and his entire family. If you doubt me, I will post the link.
I was only sharing this to know the view of others but I doubt I could get anything tangible from here considering most supporters of Tinubu are paid sycophants.

Eleribu nie, Olorun maje o kuku aimodi. U better say amen, u kids that full NL believes u can write unsubstantiated allegation .
Re: Is Tinubu The Man Behind The Death Of Bola Ige and Funsho Williams? Pics by Olatomiwami(m): 5:05pm On Apr 11, 2021
Rekhina:

Haters will die young.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What My Father Told Me About Hausa-fulani / Breaking Peter OBI Get More Support From An American Billionaire / The Phonecall That Saved Obi While In Detention (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.