Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,433 members, 7,836,736 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

Sonni Ogbuoji Emerges APC Governorship Candidate In Ebonyi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sonni Ogbuoji Emerges APC Governorship Candidate In Ebonyi (8062 Views)

‘I Am Next In Line To Replace Umahi’ — Ogbuoji, APC 2019 Governorship Candidate / Umahi Set To Defect To APC Before May 29 – Sen Ogbuoji / Senator Sonni Ogbuoji Dumps PDP For APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sonni Ogbuoji Emerges APC Governorship Candidate In Ebonyi by ajahinnousa(m): 12:18pm On Oct 02, 2018
Grupo:
Hahahaha. Sunny Ogbuoji, governor? Lol.

If not for the stupidity of Darlington Okereke and the careless statements he made in 2011, this Sunny guy would not have smelt senate in the first place.

He was a nobody in 2011 who pdp singlehandedly pushed to senate. Now, he wants to challenge the almighty Dave Umahi. If Dave could win in 2015, then this Sunny boy is simply a walk over for him.
apc and their jokes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sonni Ogbuoji Emerges APC Governorship Candidate In Ebonyi by Omofunaab2: 12:20pm On Oct 02, 2018
Greatfuse:
Now this is i-pod thread, they have disappeared, all they keep searching for is post about SANWO-OLU AND AMBODE, get busy in the traffic and sell your gala jejely and leave our LAGOS alone

Aswear this thread can't get to the third page grin.
Their primary concern now is to see the downfall of Tinubu.

2 Likes

Re: Sonni Ogbuoji Emerges APC Governorship Candidate In Ebonyi by Grupo(m): 12:28pm On Oct 02, 2018
Righteousness89:
No Man is almighty

Take your righteous self out of my post.

I'm almighty, same as Dave Umahi.
Re: Sonni Ogbuoji Emerges APC Governorship Candidate In Ebonyi by Greatfuse: 12:29pm On Oct 02, 2018
Omofunaab2:

Aswear this thread can't get to the third page grin.
Their primary concern now is to see the downfall of Tinubu.
brother, the devil is a goner. AMBODE chopped alone, he go die alone

1 Like

Re: Sonni Ogbuoji Emerges APC Governorship Candidate In Ebonyi by Righteousness89(m): 12:30pm On Oct 02, 2018
[s]
Grupo:

Take your righteous self out of my post.

I'm almighty, same as Dave Umahi.
[/s] YOU ARE NOT neither is Dave umahi..
am off your post!
Re: Sonni Ogbuoji Emerges APC Governorship Candidate In Ebonyi by Grupo(m): 12:31pm On Oct 02, 2018
Righteousness89:
[s][/s] YOU ARE NOT neither is Dave umahi..
am off your post!

If I ask you who is almighty now, you will obviously shout Yahweh. Get out with your Jehovah Yahweh.
Re: Sonni Ogbuoji Emerges APC Governorship Candidate In Ebonyi by Righteousness89(m): 12:32pm On Oct 02, 2018
Grupo:

If I ask you who is almighty now, you will obviously shout Yahweh. Get out with your Jehovah Yahweh.
GOD ALMIGHTY is the Only ALMIGHTY.. whether u like it or not!

1 Like

Re: Sonni Ogbuoji Emerges APC Governorship Candidate In Ebonyi by senatordave1(m): 12:35pm On Oct 02, 2018
Although am apc but umahi will win.hes the best governor in the east.but buhari will get 25% in ebonyi
Re: Sonni Ogbuoji Emerges APC Governorship Candidate In Ebonyi by Ategberoson(m): 12:40pm On Oct 02, 2018
if this man is so unpopular as all Igbo want us to believe here, umahi wouldn't have been singing buhari praises, crying when no one beat him

politics is not a constant thing, and it transcend emotional analysis. fayose won fayemi last time, fayemi won him and his stooge again

a senator once pushed to senate according to u people that had no political understanding doesn't mean he can't challenge a sitting Governor

if people of Ebonyi enjoy umahi leadership and governance in the state they will decide themselves not this online ranting

2 Likes

Re: Sonni Ogbuoji Emerges APC Governorship Candidate In Ebonyi by Nuzo1(m): 12:40pm On Oct 02, 2018
Ogbonaya Onu doesn't know politics at all. Sometimes, you don't calculate on the immediate benefits but the future.
No wonder they insisted on indirect primaries.

How can you bypass a somewhat credible man with electoral value to support Ogbuoji whom his people has no regards for.

Except Paul Okorie (aktion) finds a credible party to run on now, Umahi as much as he is hated will win Ogbuoji on a landslide.
Re: Sonni Ogbuoji Emerges APC Governorship Candidate In Ebonyi by FBIL: 12:54pm On Oct 02, 2018
APC disappointed Ebonyians by giving their ticket to Ogbuoji. He will not win! Because a victory for Ogbuoji is elongating the tenure of Ebonyi South to 2027 instead of 2023 when it should have gone to Abakaliki bloc. The tide could have changed and Umahi could have seen hell, if Prof. Bernard Odoh, from Abakaliki bloc had gotten the ticket. This is a complete waste of time and resources. I'm sure Dave Umahi is popping champagne somewhere now in celebration.

1 Like

Re: Sonni Ogbuoji Emerges APC Governorship Candidate In Ebonyi by FBIL: 12:55pm On Oct 02, 2018
APC disappointed Ebonyians by giving their ticket to Ogbuoji. He will not win! Because a victory for Ogbuoji is elongating the tenure of Ebonyi South to 2027 instead of 2023 when it should have gone to Abakaliki bloc. The tide could have changed and Umahi could have seen hell, if Prof. Bernard Odoh, from Abakaliki bloc had gotten the ticket. This is a complete waste of time and resources. I'm sure Dave Umahi is popping champagne somewhere now in celebration.
Re: Sonni Ogbuoji Emerges APC Governorship Candidate In Ebonyi by dokyOloye: 12:56pm On Oct 02, 2018
Awol1:
Ogbonnaya Onu wants to deliver Ebonyi to APC to make a statement for his 2023 presidential bid but he just goofed.

His best bet would have been to give the ticket to someone from the North ( Edeze especially) but he just threw the chance away.

Except Edeze is made deputy to Ogbuorji, APC should forget Ebonyi.
Ogbonnaya Onu never supported Ogbuoji.
His candidate was Obasi O Obasi.
Re: Sonni Ogbuoji Emerges APC Governorship Candidate In Ebonyi by Ketaokeipheoma: 12:56pm On Oct 02, 2018
Benekruku:
Finally
APC has Ebonyi
in ur dream abi?

1 Like

Re: Sonni Ogbuoji Emerges APC Governorship Candidate In Ebonyi by FBIL: 1:00pm On Oct 02, 2018
Greatfuse:
Now this is i-pod thread, they have disappeared, all they keep searching for is post about SANWO-OLU AND AMBODE, get busy in the traffic and sell your gala jejely and leave our LAGOS alone
You smoke too much weed in that your Ojota under-bridge abode. A slave comparing himself with champions of freedom. #2dark2havebrain

1 Like

Re: Sonni Ogbuoji Emerges APC Governorship Candidate In Ebonyi by ezenna191(m): 1:00pm On Oct 02, 2018
Soni Ogbuorji should tell the world how many bills or motions he raised in his 8 years as Senator and one dividend he brought to Ebonyi South. It's the worst calculation ever made.

1 Like

Re: Sonni Ogbuoji Emerges APC Governorship Candidate In Ebonyi by dokyOloye: 1:01pm On Oct 02, 2018
Greatfuse:
Lagos is no man's land.
The earlier you accept that,d better for you grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Sonni Ogbuoji Emerges APC Governorship Candidate In Ebonyi by Ketaokeipheoma: 1:05pm On Oct 02, 2018
techstack:
Can someone please tell us about is credibility

Can he pull it off for APC?
it is a mistake for apc to present him as their candidiate,even if he contest again for senate he cant win
Re: Sonni Ogbuoji Emerges APC Governorship Candidate In Ebonyi by Amacaco: 1:37pm On Oct 02, 2018
It is going to be an uphill task for Chief Ogbuoji to beat Dave Umahi who is an incumbent and also by virtue of the Party on whose platform he is contesting. However, it is not impossible for senator Ogbuoji to beat Engr. Dave Umahi in a fair and free election. Before Dave was brought into Ebonyi politics by Chief Martin Elechi, he was a complete political novice unlike Chief Ogbuoji who had been the Chairman of Afikpo Local Government Area and later Afikpo South Local Government Area in the nineties. He was also a Commissioner under Martin Elechi's government. In terms of experience and competence, he had more than Dave Umahi before he became a Governor and played significant role in Umahi's ascendancy. Chief Umahi has done so well in terms of providing infrastructure but he has dealt with the civil servants, increased multiple taxation for Ebonyians and abandoned human development as a government policy. Many people are grumbling and complaining under his leadership but are not speaking out. Sunday Ogbuoji is humble and sensitive but he will find it extremely difficult to defeat the incumbent Governor.

1 Like

Re: Sonni Ogbuoji Emerges APC Governorship Candidate In Ebonyi by Nobody: 2:15pm On Oct 02, 2018
dokyOloye:
Ogbonnaya Onu never supported Ogbuoji.
His candidate was Obasi O Obasi.

Onu was insisting the ticket should go South.

And how did Ogbuorji get the ticket under his nose
Re: Sonni Ogbuoji Emerges APC Governorship Candidate In Ebonyi by Nobody: 2:24pm On Oct 02, 2018
FBIL:

Would you have preferred Paul Okorie to Edeze?
Re: Sonni Ogbuoji Emerges APC Governorship Candidate In Ebonyi by Nobody: 2:24pm On Oct 02, 2018
FBIL:

I was for Edeze
Re: Sonni Ogbuoji Emerges APC Governorship Candidate In Ebonyi by mrtheo33: 2:41pm On Oct 02, 2018
This is crazy this man who cannot win his LGA let alone Ebonyi South and Entire Ebonyi. APC is already plotting their own downfall in Ebonyi. We in the Ebonyi South cannot support a man who has no record as a senator to now become our governor.
Re: Sonni Ogbuoji Emerges APC Governorship Candidate In Ebonyi by dokyOloye: 2:41pm On Oct 02, 2018
Awol1:

Onu was insisting the ticket should go South.

And how did Ogbuorji get the ticket under his nose
Bought the most delegates.
Re: Sonni Ogbuoji Emerges APC Governorship Candidate In Ebonyi by Nobody: 3:38pm On Oct 02, 2018
dokyOloye:
Bought the most delegates.

Lol
Re: Sonni Ogbuoji Emerges APC Governorship Candidate In Ebonyi by GetCofOProperty: 3:38pm On Oct 02, 2018
Congratulations to Sonni Ugbuoji?

Please check signature in blue below and get in touch to enjoy our Free Real Estate/Property Consulting services!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Matawalle's Defection: PDP Behaving Like A Comedy Troupe – Keyamo / Kola Balogun: APC Not A Threat To PDP, Makinde’s Reelection / Igbo Leaders Want Emergency Desk Over Boko Haram Killings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.