Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,505 members, 7,836,953 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

Toyota Hiace Recovered From The Paddock Pond In Jos. Photo - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Toyota Hiace Recovered From The Paddock Pond In Jos. Photo (60803 Views)

Burial Of Sobur Olayiwola Olawale Omititi Who Died At APC's Rally In Jos (Photo) / Missing Army General Alkali Car Found Inside A Pond In Plateau State. Photos / Women Protest Nude, Attack Army For Searching Mysterious Pond In Plateau Communi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toyota Hiace Recovered From The Paddock Pond In Jos. Photo by pawesome(m): 7:56am On Oct 03, 2018
Neoteny:

Oh fukk you and shut up! Please!

First, the man was coming from Abuja, not Taraba.

Second, he disappeared around that area around September 3rd

Third, they'd been draining that pond for weeks before they found the car

Fourth, that place is a berom enclave. The berom women numbering about 500 who protested the draining and the youth who prevented the logistics transport were certainly beroms and not igbos

You're berom; we can smell your filth all the way from here. No wonder you're actively trying to deflect, but we see right through you

Better tell your old drunken parents to leave that place before Judgment Day by the army.
dude,grow up and stop the insults... It's obvious you not from jos... Du is not by the road side where all cars coming to jos will pass through... If you are coming from Abuja you cannot pass through DU... No matter how you say it... It isn't about insult but facts... You cannot pass through DU when coming from Abuja.... Simple
Re: Toyota Hiace Recovered From The Paddock Pond In Jos. Photo by pawesome(m): 7:59am On Oct 03, 2018
Neoteny:

That's bull crap, Mr Pam Dung Gyang (yes we know you're berom)

I've never heard of a more circuitous route from benue to kano.

I commend your efforts to exonerate your hellish tribe, but sorry pal...the world knows you fukkers for what you're: a mindless barbarian horde
hahahahahaha...why e d pain you? Probably you never get sense by that time... You wia still playing with sand... So you never knew that it was GEJ that dualized the Abuja Kaduna route hence making Kaduna residents enjoy good ride from Kaduna...
Re: Toyota Hiace Recovered From The Paddock Pond In Jos. Photo by gidjah(m): 8:21am On Oct 03, 2018
Neoteny:

They won't find the victims, including the general

The beroms ate them

They've finished off the dog population in most of their areas

Now they've resorted to killing people for food

guy, your hate NO be here o! You will kill your self via this bitterness na

1 Like

Re: Toyota Hiace Recovered From The Paddock Pond In Jos. Photo by islandmoon: 8:26am On Oct 03, 2018
as long as Hausa fulani still go to birom villages with ak47 and hatchet to cut them in attempt to take their land like they did 3 days ago behind narragutta, things like this will continue to happen because you can not go to my village and kill my brothers , family and children with ak47 and cutlass and expect me to smile at your brother driving by .
its just logical.

the immigration need to first stop the inflow of fulanis into the country, they need to do their job.

we need prayer in this country.

may God help us

2 Likes

Re: Toyota Hiace Recovered From The Paddock Pond In Jos. Photo by gidjah(m): 8:33am On Oct 03, 2018
islandmoon:
as long as Hausa fulani still go to birom villages with ak47 and hatchet to cut them in attempt to take their land like they did 3 days ago behind narragutta, things like this will continue to happen because you can not go to my village and kill my brothers , family and children with ak47 and cutlass and expect me to smile at your brother driving by .
its just logical.

the immigration need to first stop the inflow of fulanis into the country, they need to do their job.

we need prayer in this country.

may God help us
you see the root of the matter now ?where is Mallam Neo ?pls come up here and explain further !
Re: Toyota Hiace Recovered From The Paddock Pond In Jos. Photo by thuao(m): 8:43am On Oct 03, 2018
� crocodile fury or anger loading
Re: Toyota Hiace Recovered From The Paddock Pond In Jos. Photo by islandmoon: 8:49am On Oct 03, 2018
gidjah:
you see the root of the matter now ?where is Mallam Neo ?pls come up here and explain further !
fulani approach is to hit and run away, don't mind them, they all know,
during my university day in Jos, we don't travel anytime we hear that Fulani attack a birom community, because birom people will move to major highways in their various communities , searching for any Hausa Fulani driving by. everybody in plateau state knows this, its just that whoever did that got a big fish this time ni.

the Hausa people also use to block roads where they have gain territory to kill , Igbo, birom and any body who can not prove to be a Muslim. they all know
Re: Toyota Hiace Recovered From The Paddock Pond In Jos. Photo by Neoteny(m): 9:03am On Oct 03, 2018
gidjah:
guy, your hate NO be here o! You will kill your self via this bitterness na

Nah, I'd rather take out a berom
Re: Toyota Hiace Recovered From The Paddock Pond In Jos. Photo by troublemakea(m): 9:17am On Oct 03, 2018
Neoteny:

Beroms are worse than animals

They're lower than maggots

They're a scum, q perpetual stain in basic human decency

They're worse than the Hutus of Rwanda

They're the worse aspect of all the negative things about plateau

They single handedly killed the commerce, economics, politics, religion, and social life of Jos. The city is now a husk, a derelict, a hollow pit of misery and decrepitude

What have the cannibalistic beroms lost in all these? Nothing. For they had nothing and they have nothing.

Hence their proclivity for utter destruction, borne out of spite and envy for the progress of others.

Because they willingly wallow in a permanent daze of alcoholic stupor, and have no skills nor acumen to thrive in a cosmopolitan and progressive society, they blame others for their self-inflicted poverty and over indulgence.

They thus seek to destroy and drag everyone else down to their caveman existence.

Only the most brazen and committed christian fundamentalists support such craven and crass people.

May the god of Abraham and Mohammed destroy this human disease known as berom.

shocked all this one for a tribe going about their daily routine

if you had written this for a blogger probably you'd be some Naira richer

shows how jobless you're freaking is

Re: Toyota Hiace Recovered From The Paddock Pond In Jos. Photo by Neoteny(m): 9:30am On Oct 03, 2018
troublemakea:

shocked all this one for a tribe going about their daily routine

if you had written this for a blogger probably you'd be some Naira richer

shows how jobless you're freaking is

Your name is troublemakea

Who's the jobless one?

I earn enough to feed your extended family, pigs and all
Re: Toyota Hiace Recovered From The Paddock Pond In Jos. Photo by hakimi1974(m): 9:48am On Oct 03, 2018
batstan:

You're are the ignorant one, here.
Markurdi - Lafiya - Akwanga - Jos - Saminaka - Kano.
Or
Markurdi - Lafiya - Akwanga - Jos - Bauchi - Kano.
FaraAided is right .
my bad, FarahAideed is right. I tender my apology to him.

2 Likes

Re: Toyota Hiace Recovered From The Paddock Pond In Jos. Photo by mfm04622: 9:51am On Oct 03, 2018
Neoteny:

All you people saying cars don't rust due to lack of air..... it's the oxygen that causes rust, right?

Well water is two parts hydrogen and one part oxygen

Iron does rust in water same as it does above ground, even more so.

There's a reason they ask you to avoid flooded cars

Have you ever been in a science class? The oxygen in water is bonded already and will NOT react with another element unless set free! However, all water have oxygen dissolve in it to a certain degree. Dissolved Oxygen in water also depends on the depth of the water. It is the dissolved oxygen in water that causes rust. That is why i said the oxygen in the water may be low.
Now, flooded water is different in that the vehicle is exposed to air after being flooded. That is the difference. Also, water damages the electronics of flooded vehicles. These 2 reasons are why flooded vehicles are discouraged.

There is a saying that, "it is better not to speak and be thought foolish, than to speak and confirm it".
Re: Toyota Hiace Recovered From The Paddock Pond In Jos. Photo by mfm04622: 9:52am On Oct 03, 2018
troublemakea:

The only big liar here is you

atleast I am still alive and my other two friend is still alive

my question is since you say they kill every Muslim why didn't they kill me n my two other friend

Pray you fall into their hands when they block road during their killing spree, you eyes will clear!
Re: Toyota Hiace Recovered From The Paddock Pond In Jos. Photo by Ningi2020(m): 9:56am On Oct 03, 2018
temptnow:
If a NA python dancer died in it then 3 gbosa for the people that did the clean job.

There would be no peace in this country.
By the special grace of God that e so-called herdsmen will bounce on your village people and kill them just the way this village people kill and dump in this pond.
Re: Toyota Hiace Recovered From The Paddock Pond In Jos. Photo by mfm04622: 9:58am On Oct 03, 2018
pawesome:
no tribe in Nigeria can stand what this beroms have pass through courtesy of their kind nature... This people opened Dia hands to everyone and like Lagos, Jos is like a no man's land courtesy of the berom...do you think the slogan home of peace and tourism is derived from the north? Is because that's who Veronica and plateau in general is made up of.. They have withstood these for so long and they have been pushed too far hence they are defending themselves... But pushing a generals car n killing or kidnapping him for what? That they can never do and more over the general can not just pass this said area if he is coming from Taraba...
So my question is who brought the generals car Dia and why was it recovered during curfew in a community that is 45mins away from the crisis zone

Dear Berom Defender,

This is not to argue with you if Berom are welcoming or not. Or if they are persecuted by visitors in their land or not. This is to beg you. Please help appeal to your people to stop blocking roads and killing innocent travelers passing through their lands. They know those they have issues with. Please help us tell them to face their opponents and stop killing innocent travelers.
Thank you
Re: Toyota Hiace Recovered From The Paddock Pond In Jos. Photo by Neoteny(m): 10:10am On Oct 03, 2018
mfm04622:

Have you ever been in a science class? The oxygen in water is bonded already and will NOT react with another element unless set free! However, all water have oxygen dissolve in it to a certain degree. Dissolved Oxygen in water also depends on the depth of the water. It is the dissolved oxygen in water that causes rust. That is why i said the oxygen in the water may be low.
Now, flooded water is different in that the vehicle is exposed to air after being flooded. That is the difference. Also, water damages the electronics of flooded vehicles. These 2 reasons are why flooded vehicles are discouraged.

There is a saying that, "it is better not to speak and be thought foolish, than to speak and confirm it".

The last statement actually applies very aptly to you.

Steel corrodes and rusts underwater. Just look at pictures of sunken ships.

Underwater rust is slightly different from normal exposure rusting. Read up on iron (III) hydroxide Fe(OH)3.

If you know you're a fool just shut up, though in your case it's evident from your smell.
Re: Toyota Hiace Recovered From The Paddock Pond In Jos. Photo by troublemakea(m): 10:10am On Oct 03, 2018
Neoteny:

Your name is troublemakea

Who's the jobless one?

I earn enough to feed your extended family, pigs and all

you really think so?

i'm not into piggery.....but it's possible you feed your cattle extended family
Re: Toyota Hiace Recovered From The Paddock Pond In Jos. Photo by BetaThings: 10:33am On Oct 03, 2018
GavelSlam:

We can't conclude that the bus had 16 occupants.

We may start with believing at least one person was in the vehicle at some point.

We can't even conclude it was ambushed by Berom locales.

However, a trend is being developed which may point towards a conclusion.

The curious bits are:

The missing general and info that his vehicle had been ditched into the pond.

The protest by the local women when the pond was to be examined, suggesting some level of complicity.

The finding of another vehicle suggesting this pond has been used in the past for nefarious purposes.

More investigation should be carried out.

I don't like what the Beroms have done to Muslims in the past
But your points that I coloured blue are important - we should not rush to condemn them

As for using bodies of water to hide corpses, unfortunately, they have a history

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-nigeria-clashes/bodies-pulled-from-wells-after-nigeria-clashes-idUSTRE60M0RR20100123

1 Like

Re: Toyota Hiace Recovered From The Paddock Pond In Jos. Photo by AbdulCLO: 10:36am On Oct 03, 2018
OreMI22:

Why are all the vehicles looking so clean? Vehicle under water for a while is supposed to be rusty!

Hmmmm!
PLEASE JUST ADMIT IT FOR ONCE TRAVELLERS ARE KILLED ON THAT ROUTE ALL THE TIME WITHOUT TRACE NOW THAT THE ARMY HAD UNRAVEL THE MYSTERY OF PEOPLE DISAPPEARING ON THAT ROUTE YOU ARE HERE NOW TRYING HARD TO SAY ITSCA LIE.... I LEAVE AND RESIDE IN JOS SENTIMENTS ASIDE THIS IS SOOO TRUE. I ALREADY KNEW SOMETHING WAS FISHY WHEN THERE WOMEN CAME OUT PROTESTING NAKED THAT THE ARMY SHOULD NOT CONDUCT SEARCH INSIDE THE POND. THEY KNEW ABOUTH THE KILLINGS.
Re: Toyota Hiace Recovered From The Paddock Pond In Jos. Photo by mfm04622: 10:39am On Oct 03, 2018
Neoteny:

The last statement actually applies very aptly to you.

Steel corrodes and rusts underwater. Just look at pictures of sunken ships.

Underwater rust is slightly different from normal exposure rusting. Read up on iron (III) hydroxide Fe(OH)3.

If you know you're a fool just shut up, though in your case it's evident from your smell.

Did i say steel don't rust underwater? I said the process is SLOWER! That the rate depends on quantity of dissolved oxygen in the water and i told you it is due to dissolved oxygen in the water, not due to the oxygen bonded to Hydrogen

Please read what i wrote with a view to understanding, rather than responding
Re: Toyota Hiace Recovered From The Paddock Pond In Jos. Photo by AbdulCLO: 10:43am On Oct 03, 2018
MajorJeffery:
I like your sense of reasoning. I hope this isn't an accident? Proper investigation should be done before insinuations cause tragic incidents.
hahaha it is not exactly in the highway but u can push a car to the pond..... Even if a car should stray away from the road it can't fall inside the pond....... I reside in Jo's and the truth is that particular road where the pond is the community do block road and kill passerby once they suspect you are a Muslim
Re: Toyota Hiace Recovered From The Paddock Pond In Jos. Photo by temptnow: 10:48am On Oct 03, 2018
AODT:

No, no, no... there will be peace beyond your comprehension in this country and for you and your likes who enjoys seeing people cry, you will not be a part of this peace that we'll be experiencing.
we shall see
Re: Toyota Hiace Recovered From The Paddock Pond In Jos. Photo by AbdulCLO: 10:49am On Oct 03, 2018
pawesome:
dude,grow up and stop the insults... It's obvious you not from jos... Du is not by the road side where all cars coming to jos will pass through... If you are coming from Abuja you cannot pass through DU... No matter how you say it... It isn't about insult but facts... You cannot pass through DU when coming from Abuja.... Simple
But sir for once Admit it say the truth people are killed and evidence are dumped in those pond so that know body will know what happens
Re: Toyota Hiace Recovered From The Paddock Pond In Jos. Photo by AbdulCLO: 10:54am On Oct 03, 2018
PLEASE JUST ADMIT IT FOR ONCE TRAVELLERS ARE KILLED ON THAT ROUTE ALL THE TIME WITHOUT TRACE NOW THAT THE ARMY HAD UNRAVEL THE MYSTERY OF PEOPLE DISAPPEARING ON THAT ROUTE YOU ARE HERE NOW TRYING HARD TO SAY ITS A LIE.... I LEAVE AND RESIDE IN JOS SENTIMENTS ASIDE THIS IS SOOO TRUE. I ALREADY KNEW SOMETHING WAS FISHY WHEN THERE WOMEN CAME OUT PROTESTING NAKED THAT THE ARMY SHOULD NOT CONDUCT SEARCH INSIDE THE POND. THEY KNEW ABOUT THE KILLINGS.
Re: Toyota Hiace Recovered From The Paddock Pond In Jos. Photo by gidjah(m): 11:01am On Oct 03, 2018
islandmoon:

fulani approach is to hit and run away, don't mind them, they all know,
during my university day in Jos, we don't travel anytime we hear that Fulani attack a birom community, because birom people will move to major highways in their various communities , searching for any Hausa Fulani driving by. everybody in plateau state knows this, its just that whoever did that got a big fish this time ni.

the Hausa people also use to block roads where they have gain territory to kill , Igbo, birom and any body who can not prove to be a Muslim. they all know
hmmmm you guys seem to know alot about this ongoings way way back.And you kept quiet for this long haba guys !!!
Re: Toyota Hiace Recovered From The Paddock Pond In Jos. Photo by gidjah(m): 11:03am On Oct 03, 2018
Neoteny:

Nah, I'd rather take out a berom

take it easy maigida, easy does it !
Re: Toyota Hiace Recovered From The Paddock Pond In Jos. Photo by Neoteny(m): 11:08am On Oct 03, 2018
mfm04622:

Did i say steel don't rust underwater? I said the process is SLOWER! That the rate depends on quantity of dissolved oxygen in the water and i told you it is due to dissolved oxygen in the water, not due to the oxygen bonded to Hydrogen

Please read what i wrote with a view to understanding, rather than responding

And I equally said steel rusts underwater because there still is oxygen underwater, until you got all high and mighty with the unnecessary quote designed to insult
Re: Toyota Hiace Recovered From The Paddock Pond In Jos. Photo by Neoteny(m): 11:20am On Oct 03, 2018
troublemakea:

you really think so?

i'm not into piggery.....but it's possible you feed your cattle extended family

You're not just into piggery

You're one yourself

An unwashed, uncultured swine
Re: Toyota Hiace Recovered From The Paddock Pond In Jos. Photo by Mryacks: 11:21am On Oct 03, 2018
Naza25:
The people in that village should better relocate now before buratai's boys arrive

Almost all of them have certainly left and ran away from that village. I just left Jos two days ago so I know grin

1 Like

Re: Toyota Hiace Recovered From The Paddock Pond In Jos. Photo by pawesome(m): 11:36am On Oct 03, 2018
AbdulCLO:
But sir for once Admit it say the truth people are killed and evidence are dumped in those pond so that know body will know what happens
have you found any dead body? Yes evidence was found on site but it's clear that it was planted Dia because the general cannot use that route when coming from Abuja.... It's impossible
Re: Toyota Hiace Recovered From The Paddock Pond In Jos. Photo by pawesome(m): 11:37am On Oct 03, 2018
mfm04622:

Dear Berom Defender,

This is not to argue with you if Berom are welcoming or not. Or if they are persecuted by visitors in their land or not. This is to beg you. Please help appeal to your people to stop blocking roads and killing innocent travelers passing through their lands. They know those they have issues with. Please help us tell them to face their opponents and stop killing innocent travelers.
Thank you
have you passed and you have been killed? Do you know anyone that has passed and has been killed?
Re: Toyota Hiace Recovered From The Paddock Pond In Jos. Photo by pawesome(m): 11:39am On Oct 03, 2018
Mryacks:

Almost all of them have certainly left and ran away from that village. I just left Jos two days ago so I know grin
as am talking to you now, no one is dia and soldiers are Dia now... They catching anyone de see including people passing through

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Rocks Customized Agbada To Kogi Election Rally (Photos) / Atiku Reveals How Boko Haram Was Formed, Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu, Dasuki / Joseph Oluomachi Opara Adopted By Governor Uzodimma, Meets His Foster Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.