Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,534 members, 7,850,827 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:43 AM

Dino Melaye Wins Kogi PDP Senatorial Primary - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Wins Kogi PDP Senatorial Primary (39543 Views)

Dino Melaye Wins Kogi PDP Governorship Primary Election / Tinubu Wins Kogi State Presidential Election / Dino Melaye Wins Diaper Wearing Competition For Dads At An Event (Photo, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye Wins Kogi PDP Senatorial Primary by VillageHead: 8:17pm On Oct 02, 2018
wao!
Re: Dino Melaye Wins Kogi PDP Senatorial Primary by IsaAbubakar: 8:18pm On Oct 02, 2018
Benekruku:

You are still hungry
sure I'm not
Re: Dino Melaye Wins Kogi PDP Senatorial Primary by Benekruku(m): 8:20pm On Oct 02, 2018
IsaAbubakar:
sure I'm not

You are!
Re: Dino Melaye Wins Kogi PDP Senatorial Primary by Innobee99(m): 8:30pm On Oct 02, 2018
U can call him all sorts of names

But I luv him like dat.....
Re: Dino Melaye Wins Kogi PDP Senatorial Primary by Nobody: 8:32pm On Oct 02, 2018
meolaniyi:
Saraki the game changer

Yeah Saraki changed the game in Osun
Re: Dino Melaye Wins Kogi PDP Senatorial Primary by fusyman(m): 8:34pm On Oct 02, 2018
Let's see how he will survive the humiliation that awaits him at the poll. His boss has lost it all, he has died politically @ SP

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Wins Kogi PDP Senatorial Primary by Ategberoson(m): 8:35pm On Oct 02, 2018
IsaAbubakar:
any Muslim supporting Buhari shall face the wrath of Allah amin

Thunder scatter Buhari Insha'Allah amin
Thunder scatter Buhari Insha'Allah amin
Thunder scatter aisha masha Allah amin

congratulations the nemesis of buhari

jannah is your abode

Assalamualaikum my people
greetings from sheikh Isa Abubakar Usman from kebbi

you better visit rehab before is too late for you

typical African believes their ineffective curse will hold a water. you spend all your entire life learning Islamic hadith all for likes on public forum. your family should be ashamed of you right now

4 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Wins Kogi PDP Senatorial Primary by Ategberoson(m): 8:36pm On Oct 02, 2018
Nigeria youths are nothing to write home about

they hail buhari who never for once think of taking a non privilege kids on his foreign trip

Dino shows all his luxurious, money gotten in Nigeria resources that should have made the citizens feel good but yet these Dundee dude still applaud him

I'll just be here making jest of these take it back mofos. take fire with these rehabilitated patients that dominated Nigeria youths

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Wins Kogi PDP Senatorial Primary by Dagoma: 8:37pm On Oct 02, 2018
koboko69:
Congratulations sir!

Come 2019, you will win on Social media and represent your fellow clowns on Social media.......i mean the piggish republic.
That senate sit in Abuja...u shall never smell again cheesy

Unfortunately you are not the sole determiner of the 2019 election. Even this success is against your will.
Re: Dino Melaye Wins Kogi PDP Senatorial Primary by meolaniyi(m): 8:39pm On Oct 02, 2018
Z4Gardell:

Yeah Saraki changed the game in Osun
Oh you think you have won Osun? grin grin grin grin
the court will do the needful
Re: Dino Melaye Wins Kogi PDP Senatorial Primary by eneyoduke(m): 8:41pm On Oct 02, 2018
I hope you have your NYSC Certificate
Re: Dino Melaye Wins Kogi PDP Senatorial Primary by Mansurjjc(m): 8:46pm On Oct 02, 2018
congratulation sir
Re: Dino Melaye Wins Kogi PDP Senatorial Primary by cadesky(m): 8:52pm On Oct 02, 2018
4 crying out loud, who are d foosl voting 4 dis guy, chai

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Wins Kogi PDP Senatorial Primary by chosenwan1(m): 8:55pm On Oct 02, 2018
This is why the country is such a s**thole, a country that feeds off sensationalism and no intellect is a disaster waiting to happen.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Wins Kogi PDP Senatorial Primary by tuniski: 8:58pm On Oct 02, 2018
senatordave1:

It doesnt make sense to hate buhari and love this misfit.seems your either obsessed or on payroll.anyway,yahaya and smart will crush this adeleke twin brother

Dino is the best senator of the 8th assembly. Great Abusite I still remember his political activities way back in the 90s on campus.

If you support buhari, you simply have zilch attacking anyone. Buhari is so incompetent it is taken for integrity!
Re: Dino Melaye Wins Kogi PDP Senatorial Primary by OfficialAPCNig: 9:07pm On Oct 02, 2018
koboko69:
Congratulations sir!

Come 2019, you will win on Social media and represent your fellow clowns on Social media.......i mean the piggish republic.
That senate sit in Abuja...u shall never smell again cheesy
You idiots couldn't remove him when he was in chain. Is it when he would be walking you would be able to do that?
Re: Dino Melaye Wins Kogi PDP Senatorial Primary by senatordave1(m): 9:11pm On Oct 02, 2018
tuniski:

Dino is the best senator of the 8th assembly. Great Abusite I still remember his political activities way back in the 90s on campus.

If you support buhari, you simply have zilch attacking anyone. Buhari is so incompetent it is taken for integrity!
Buhari does not ridicule his office or makes mockery of serious things or acts foolish or childish or flaunts cars on social media instead of flaunting his good works.or are you forgetting once that saraki called him to order to curtail his misdemeanour? He will end up like adeleke and bruce.smart and yahaya will make sure of that.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Wins Kogi PDP Senatorial Primary by Nobody: 9:11pm On Oct 02, 2018
More drama to be unfoldedgrin. I hope he would go along with scripts
Re: Dino Melaye Wins Kogi PDP Senatorial Primary by enemyofprogress: 9:13pm On Oct 02, 2018
He is not coming back, his case was settled in the marine kingdom few weeks ago, if you know you know

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Wins Kogi PDP Senatorial Primary by oladele00(m): 9:13pm On Oct 02, 2018
Dino has lost it for now.. APC is the way, the truth and the life... No one come into power but through buhari's Apc

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Wins Kogi PDP Senatorial Primary by tuniski: 9:15pm On Oct 02, 2018
senatordave1:

Buhari does not ridicule his office or makes mockery of serious things or acts foolish or childish or flaunts cars on social media instead of flaunting his good works.or are you forgetting once that saraki called him to order to curtail his misdemeanour? He will end up like adeleke and bruce.smart and yahaya will make sure of that.

How is love for cars a sin? Or singing an offense? Dino is very dramatic and nothing is wrong with that. More of Dinos are required for our Democracy to deepen!

Yahya and Smart will be defeated!
Re: Dino Melaye Wins Kogi PDP Senatorial Primary by originalomobaba: 9:18pm On Oct 02, 2018
I smile defeat

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Wins Kogi PDP Senatorial Primary by senatordave1(m): 9:19pm On Oct 02, 2018
tuniski:

How is love for cars a sin? Or singing an offense? Dino is very dramatic and nothing is wrong with that. More of Dinos are required for our Democracy to deepen!
No sir.we need people like ben bruce and shehu sani.i even prefer saraki to him.the osun rerun experience awaits the clown
Re: Dino Melaye Wins Kogi PDP Senatorial Primary by senatordave1(m): 9:20pm On Oct 02, 2018
originalomobaba:
I smile defeat
This is his last electoral victory.saraki wont be available next year to help him again
Re: Dino Melaye Wins Kogi PDP Senatorial Primary by Saff(f): 9:21pm On Oct 02, 2018
Re: Dino Melaye Wins Kogi PDP Senatorial Primary by babadeee(m): 9:35pm On Oct 02, 2018
senatordave1:

It doesnt make sense ;to hate buhari and love this misfit.seems your either obsessed or on payroll.anyway,yahaya and smart will crush this adeleke twin brother
Which Smart grin grin anyway they dream for daylight
Re: Dino Melaye Wins Kogi PDP Senatorial Primary by Nobody: 9:42pm On Oct 02, 2018
FarahAideed:

The enemy of your enemy is your friend remember
Everybody na just ur enemies. Buhari, Tinubu and co which have same attitude with those u support.
I wonder.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Wins Kogi PDP Senatorial Primary by castrol180(m): 9:43pm On Oct 02, 2018
Congratulations to you my guy...ride on
Re: Dino Melaye Wins Kogi PDP Senatorial Primary by omotoniwa(f): 9:45pm On Oct 02, 2018
Pdp and dino are joking.
Re: Dino Melaye Wins Kogi PDP Senatorial Primary by precious1967(m): 9:45pm On Oct 02, 2018
congratulations
Re: Dino Melaye Wins Kogi PDP Senatorial Primary by RALPHOW(m): 9:54pm On Oct 02, 2018
DINO
Congratulations!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Governor Dankwambo Is Transforming Gombe State (Pics) / Clem Agba: Fire Didn’t Destroy Any Record At AGF’s Office / President Buhari, Atiku, Saraki, Sanwo-olu, Others Mourn Tony Momoh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.