Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,797 members, 7,827,942 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

How Can I Help My 5 Year-Old Son To Stop Stammering? - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Can I Help My 5 Year-Old Son To Stop Stammering? (21059 Views)

Stammering: Steps On How To Reduce It And Speech Therapy / Thread On How To Stop Stammering / 5-year-old Australian Girl Grew Breasts At 2 And Started Her Period At 4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Help My 5 Year-Old Son To Stop Stammering? by Solutionhealth(m): 9:35am On Jul 01, 2019
Hello parents,

Please, what can I do to help my 5 year old to stop stammering?

I live in Lagos and I seem unable to find a speech therapist around.

I am getting so frustrated.

Thanks so much.[/quote] Call: 0811 842 8131
Re: How Can I Help My 5 Year-Old Son To Stop Stammering? by Bnbello(m): 6:39pm On Jul 01, 2019
Solutionhealth:
Hello parents,

Thanks so much. Call: 0811 842 8131
Has the child overcome it?
Re: How Can I Help My 5 Year-Old Son To Stop Stammering? by mokaflex(m): 5:03am On Jul 02, 2019
There’s no film trick to stammering, everyone who stammers do so cause they want/attempt to talk fast. LEARN TO TALK VERY VERY VERY SLOWLY. overtime stammering would disappear and you wouldn’t know it. Remember talk very slowly. It’s almost not possible to stammer when you talk or read slowly.
Bnbello:

Hello brother can we talk please coz I am also suffering from stammering

1 Like

Re: How Can I Help My 5 Year-Old Son To Stop Stammering? by Solutionhealth(m): 1:39pm On Jul 02, 2019
Hello parents,

Thanks so much.

Good you speak out call : 08118428131
Re: How Can I Help My 5 Year-Old Son To Stop Stammering? by MapleSettlers: 6:17am On Jul 03, 2019
Hello,

Pease visit my blog on my experience as a stutterer. I have a link to my podcast in there as well. Thank you smiley
https://theafricanstutterer.home.blog/

mokaflex:
There’s no film trick to stammering, everyone who stammers do so cause they want/attempt to talk fast. LEARN TO TALK VERY VERY VERY SLOWLY. overtime stammering would disappear and you wouldn’t know it. Remember talk very slowly. It’s almost not possible to stammer when you talk or read slowly.
Re: How Can I Help My 5 Year-Old Son To Stop Stammering? by MapleSettlers: 6:21am On Jul 03, 2019
hmm... I wish my folks were this concerned when I was 5, if you cant find a speech therapist, have you visited your family doctor if they can recommend someone ? maybe you can watch videos on youtube to see if theres a plan you can use to help your baby ?

Pease visit my blog on my experience as a stutterer. I have a link to my podcast in there as well. Thank you smiley

Solutionhealth:
Hello parents,

Thanks so much. Call: 0811 842 8131
Re: How Can I Help My 5 Year-Old Son To Stop Stammering? by Bnbello(m): 9:00am On Jul 03, 2019
Allikola:
Get Habbatu Saudau and Zaitun then call me on 08031505760 for medication
Permit me to call you please
Re: How Can I Help My 5 Year-Old Son To Stop Stammering? by Bnbello(m): 9:01am On Jul 03, 2019
mokaflex:

I will try that bro
Re: How Can I Help My 5 Year-Old Son To Stop Stammering? by Bnbello(m): 9:07am On Jul 03, 2019
Solutionhealth:

Good you speak out call : 08118428131
I have sent you a message in whatsapp
Reply please
Re: How Can I Help My 5 Year-Old Son To Stop Stammering? by Bnbello(m): 9:13am On Jul 03, 2019
Allikola:
Get Habbatu Saudau and Zaitun then call me on 08031505760 for medication
I've sent you a message on whatsapp please reply
Re: How Can I Help My 5 Year-Old Son To Stop Stammering? by mokaflex(m): 9:24am On Jul 03, 2019
I didn’t ask for help. Pls note
MapleSettlers:

Hello,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Please Help I want to gain some weight / Blessing Timidi-Digha's Two Children Die In Fire Outbreak (Photos) / Common Birth Control Myths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.