Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,834 members, 7,828,047 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

Ozoana Flavour: Ifu Ennada Wants To Date 'Sweet Boy' Policeman @swwagglord - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ozoana Flavour: Ifu Ennada Wants To Date 'Sweet Boy' Policeman @swwagglord (60954 Views)

CDQ: Ifu Ennada And I Had A One-Night Stand Sex, She Flirted With Me / BBNaija: CDQ Replies Ifu Ennada, "You Were Just A One Night Stand" / BBNaija: Ifu Enada Slams CDQ "I Gave You My Handout Money, Spent More On You" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ozoana Flavour: Ifu Ennada Wants To Date 'Sweet Boy' Policeman @swwagglord by Claireshan1(f): 12:26pm On Oct 03, 2018
I see nothing wrong with what she said, I wonder when it's a crime to express your feelings quit attacking her please

Some Nigerians with their holier than thou attitude *hiss*

1 Like

Re: Ozoana Flavour: Ifu Ennada Wants To Date 'Sweet Boy' Policeman @swwagglord by Kerrykhalifa(m): 12:30pm On Oct 03, 2018
pzphoto:
Famous singer And sweet boy association originator Falz shares adorable video of this cute policeman rapping on sweet boy music beat on his page.

Then bbnaija star Ifu Ennada who claims recently to be lonely jokingly ask for his salary and make her intention known to marry the policeman.

Lol....what do you think ?

"How Much is his salary? I want to date him"

News via Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/ifu-ennada-marry-cute-policeman-sweet-boy-association-falz/

I saw this police guy yesterday in Abuja.. #backoffireserviceHQ wow.. this internet is real..
Re: Ozoana Flavour: Ifu Ennada Wants To Date 'Sweet Boy' Policeman @swwagglord by Pointnoire(m): 12:35pm On Oct 03, 2018
She just got your attention abi? grin grin grin

Jessyjack:
This Ifu girl always saying rubbish just to seek attention and to remain in news...
Re: Ozoana Flavour: Ifu Ennada Wants To Date 'Sweet Boy' Policeman @swwagglord by MENTORCH(m): 12:35pm On Oct 03, 2018
Money must be the first question. Women and money is like Nigerian politicians and corruption.
Re: Ozoana Flavour: Ifu Ennada Wants To Date 'Sweet Boy' Policeman @swwagglord by rhythyson: 12:39pm On Oct 03, 2018
dem no dey hide again sef

Shameless girl

Re: Ozoana Flavour: Ifu Ennada Wants To Date 'Sweet Boy' Policeman @swwagglord by okenwaa(m): 12:45pm On Oct 03, 2018
excomarow:

This Indian called Ramotu.
Re: Ozoana Flavour: Ifu Ennada Wants To Date 'Sweet Boy' Policeman @swwagglord by okenwaa(m): 12:47pm On Oct 03, 2018
This girl d@ nearly raped Bitto in the house
Re: Ozoana Flavour: Ifu Ennada Wants To Date 'Sweet Boy' Policeman @swwagglord by mmadu5(m): 12:52pm On Oct 03, 2018
if you want to date him wetin concern you with his salary , awon afonjis
Re: Ozoana Flavour: Ifu Ennada Wants To Date 'Sweet Boy' Policeman @swwagglord by mmadu5(m): 12:54pm On Oct 03, 2018
Claireshan1:
I see nothing wrong with what she said, I wonder when it's a crime to express your feelings quit attacking her please

Some Nigerians with their holier than thou attitude *hiss*

then why is she asking how much is his salary , hungry girls
Re: Ozoana Flavour: Ifu Ennada Wants To Date 'Sweet Boy' Policeman @swwagglord by lexy2014: 12:58pm On Oct 03, 2018
pp802:

She desperately needs a man
and she's asking about salary? She never ready
Re: Ozoana Flavour: Ifu Ennada Wants To Date 'Sweet Boy' Policeman @swwagglord by Kooldon(f): 1:04pm On Oct 03, 2018
This is how they all start and when the man in men arose, they will be filling a case sexual assault.
Baby Mama is now a vocation.
Re: Ozoana Flavour: Ifu Ennada Wants To Date 'Sweet Boy' Policeman @swwagglord by joenor(m): 1:12pm On Oct 03, 2018
This dick sha... who nor fear am go taste am...,
excomarow:

1 Like

Re: Ozoana Flavour: Ifu Ennada Wants To Date 'Sweet Boy' Policeman @swwagglord by Simbrixton(m): 1:13pm On Oct 03, 2018
Women are very practical tho we men are the emotional ones sometimes she dan ask about salary first
Re: Ozoana Flavour: Ifu Ennada Wants To Date 'Sweet Boy' Policeman @swwagglord by Lucasinho(m): 1:21pm On Oct 03, 2018
pp802:

She desperately needs a man

No she needs a DiicK
Re: Ozoana Flavour: Ifu Ennada Wants To Date 'Sweet Boy' Policeman @swwagglord by BanevsJoker(m): 1:25pm On Oct 03, 2018
nazablossom:
Ifu, stop running around on IG like a rabid dog. Today, you are telling us "it's that time of the month, I need a man to console me" Tomorrow, you are telling us how lonely you feel. You really need a good.......

Get a man already make we hear word.
Tomorrow she is accusing someone CDQ of something. Na so. #Hertoo. #Shetoo. #Theytoo.
Re: Ozoana Flavour: Ifu Ennada Wants To Date 'Sweet Boy' Policeman @swwagglord by zicoraads: 1:31pm On Oct 03, 2018
...it is telling that she will ask of his salary first.

Make that money my friends. Make that money!
Re: Ozoana Flavour: Ifu Ennada Wants To Date 'Sweet Boy' Policeman @swwagglord by Immaculatesnow(m): 1:32pm On Oct 03, 2018
surveyProf:

Why do u always seek google AdSense account to buy, now u want to sell.... I hope u do not want to scam people.

It is like you lack sense abi, you have not done business with my company before and you come here to insinuate that I'm a scammer, use your head before thunder way dey do push up go scatter your useless brain
Re: Ozoana Flavour: Ifu Ennada Wants To Date 'Sweet Boy' Policeman @swwagglord by Ategberoson(m): 1:47pm On Oct 03, 2018
Igbo girls with love of money no wonder their young men are littered in prisons
Re: Ozoana Flavour: Ifu Ennada Wants To Date 'Sweet Boy' Policeman @swwagglord by surveyProf(m): 2:13pm On Oct 03, 2018
Immaculatesnow:

It is like you lack sense abi, you have not done business with my company before and you come here to insinuate that I'm a scammer, use your head before thunder way dey do push up go scatter your useless brain

What is the name of that ur company Mr Man? cheesy same operator with this handle simbaz...
Re: Ozoana Flavour: Ifu Ennada Wants To Date 'Sweet Boy' Policeman @swwagglord by Neoteny(m): 2:16pm On Oct 03, 2018
They go into BBN sane

They come out insane
Re: Ozoana Flavour: Ifu Ennada Wants To Date 'Sweet Boy' Policeman @swwagglord by Fitbillionairep: 2:26pm On Oct 03, 2018
Everything about this Butch screams gold digger , Olosho, ashawo, okpo, prostitue, who're
Re: Ozoana Flavour: Ifu Ennada Wants To Date 'Sweet Boy' Policeman @swwagglord by nazablossom(f): 2:34pm On Oct 03, 2018
BanevsJoker:

Tomorrow she is accusing someone CDQ of something. Na so. #Hertoo. #Shetoo. #Theytoo.
grin grin
Re: Ozoana Flavour: Ifu Ennada Wants To Date 'Sweet Boy' Policeman @swwagglord by manee2(m): 2:36pm On Oct 03, 2018
hope u know he's not ur mate. check his shoulder, he's a DSP and my BOSS
Re: Ozoana Flavour: Ifu Ennada Wants To Date 'Sweet Boy' Policeman @swwagglord by Bahamas95(m): 2:51pm On Oct 03, 2018
Nawa o!

Re: Ozoana Flavour: Ifu Ennada Wants To Date 'Sweet Boy' Policeman @swwagglord by Yankee101: 3:13pm On Oct 03, 2018
First question....money
Re: Ozoana Flavour: Ifu Ennada Wants To Date 'Sweet Boy' Policeman @swwagglord by Fitbillionairep: 3:23pm On Oct 03, 2018
Everything about this Butch screams gold digger , Olosssho, ashaawo, okpo, prosdstitue, whooo're
Re: Ozoana Flavour: Ifu Ennada Wants To Date 'Sweet Boy' Policeman @swwagglord by Fitbillionairep: 3:25pm On Oct 03, 2018
Immaculatesnow:

Bro he only said he "HOPES" . he never said you are a scammer. This is my problem with Nigerians
Re: Ozoana Flavour: Ifu Ennada Wants To Date 'Sweet Boy' Policeman @swwagglord by drealnamdy(m): 3:32pm On Oct 03, 2018
pzphoto:
Famous singer And sweet boy association originator Falz shares adorable video of this cute policeman rapping on sweet boy music beat on his page.

Then bbnaija star Ifu Ennada who claims recently to be lonely jokingly ask for his salary and make her intention known to marry the policeman.

Lol....what do you think ?

"How Much is his salary? I want to date him"

News via Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/ifu-ennada-marry-cute-policeman-sweet-boy-association-falz/

Smallish rat....
The other day she whined over her loneliness during her menstrual period like anyone cares except for seun and his moderators
Now she's asking how much is the salary of young force man so she could date him.... Useless smallish brat with her flat chest and straight hips with nothing to offer ...rubbish..I hope she reads this... Thunder fire her

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Illuminati Symbols In Davido's 'IF' Music Video / P-Square Is Back! Sets Concert Date For 18th Of December (Photo) / Korra Obidi Twerks To Davido's N1M BumBum On The Road In USA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.