Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,109 members, 7,835,737 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

Uniben Law Student Destiny Ogedegbe, Graduates With First Class, Becomes Second - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Uniben Law Student Destiny Ogedegbe, Graduates With First Class, Becomes Second (50315 Views)

Boy Who Sold Bread To Survive Graduates With First Class, Becomes CEO (Photos) / Kenneth Ibe: Kidnapped IMSU Law Student Murdered (Photos) / Ogedegbe Destiny Osayi, UNIBEN Law Graduate Bags First Class In Law School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uniben Law Student Destiny Ogedegbe, Graduates With First Class, Becomes Second by CodeTemplar: 2:55pm On Oct 03, 2018
Princeofnigeria:
jealousy kill you there nitwit
OK. I have hear u.
Re: Uniben Law Student Destiny Ogedegbe, Graduates With First Class, Becomes Second by otipoju(m): 2:55pm On Oct 03, 2018
SarcasticGenius:
In a civilised country these are the types that are groomed for leadership.

Meanwhile in the zoo, they recycled a brain-dead, lifeless corpse who scored F9 in mathematics as their president.

Academic brilliance does not always confer leadership capabilities on anyone.
Re: Uniben Law Student Destiny Ogedegbe, Graduates With First Class, Becomes Second by hmmmmmnn: 2:55pm On Oct 03, 2018
how is ogedegde urhobo
moststylish:
Urhobo wadooo

1 Like

Re: Uniben Law Student Destiny Ogedegbe, Graduates With First Class, Becomes Second by brunxy(m): 2:58pm On Oct 03, 2018
moststylish:
Urhobo wadooo
Ogedegbe is a bini name....check again

1 Like

Re: Uniben Law Student Destiny Ogedegbe, Graduates With First Class, Becomes Second by babadee1(m): 3:01pm On Oct 03, 2018
SarcasticGenius:

And yet if that same brain dead dancing senator was to announce his defection today, this same BMC zombie who thinks he's so smart will start singing and dancing hosannah and praising him to high heavens. Babadee1 is the 'D' in your moniker short for Dummy or Dullard?

If you think you have a point to make but you cannot make it without insults then you have already lost. Buffoons that cannot look someone in the eye in real life think they can insult people on the anonymous internet.
Re: Uniben Law Student Destiny Ogedegbe, Graduates With First Class, Becomes Second by brunxy(m): 3:01pm On Oct 03, 2018
jesutakewe:
yes o, both the first and this guy are URHOBOS. Proudly Ovuovo.
Ogedegbe is a bini name and originated from benin....The adulterated urhobo version has an "N"...Ogedengbe

2 Likes

Re: Uniben Law Student Destiny Ogedegbe, Graduates With First Class, Becomes Second by adeolu21: 3:01pm On Oct 03, 2018
CodeTemplar:
First class doesn't necessarily mean he understood what he was taught well enough, it simply means he was able to reproduce the lecture note on examination day and that opens the door for cramming.

even if he crammed the lecture's note, kudos to him. I know what it takes to achieve such thing. Bro, it is not easy.

1 Like

Re: Uniben Law Student Destiny Ogedegbe, Graduates With First Class, Becomes Second by babadee1(m): 3:03pm On Oct 03, 2018
Zizza:

Two wrong don't make rights

That is the exact point I'm trying to make. Let us be more measured in our approach to politics and criticize all sides equally because there are no good guys anywhere in politics.
Re: Uniben Law Student Destiny Ogedegbe, Graduates With First Class, Becomes Second by nengibo: 3:08pm On Oct 03, 2018
moststylish:
Urhobo wadooo
Urhobo amaka
Re: Uniben Law Student Destiny Ogedegbe, Graduates With First Class, Becomes Second by abels(m): 3:09pm On Oct 03, 2018
Dockaysworld:
A university of benin law student, Destiny Ogedebge, has reportedly graduated with a first class. 

With this achievement, Master destiny Ogedegbe has become the second person since the history of the university to graduate with a first class in Law, the pioneer been Miss Marvis Aghogho-Abada

Source;https://www.dockaysworld.com/2018/10/03/uniben-law-student-destiny-ogedegbe-graduates-first-class-becomes-second-person-since-university-history/

Photos;
And tis guy has being my face book friend
Re: Uniben Law Student Destiny Ogedegbe, Graduates With First Class, Becomes Second by Hoodbilonia: 3:11pm On Oct 03, 2018
abegi
charge and bail lawyer
go anatomy gate
dem many for thr
Re: Uniben Law Student Destiny Ogedegbe, Graduates With First Class, Becomes Second by naijapatriot: 3:13pm On Oct 03, 2018
brunxy:
Ogedegbe is a bini name and originated from benin....The adulterated urhobo version has an "N"...Ogedengbe
Destiny Osayi Ogedegbe is a Benin boy from Orhionmwon LGA of Edo State.

1 Like

Re: Uniben Law Student Destiny Ogedegbe, Graduates With First Class, Becomes Second by folake4u(f): 3:23pm On Oct 03, 2018
[quote author=Deltayankeeboi post=71748544] Are you in Uniben? If this guy is in 500level now, why don't I know him? undecided[/quote

Yeah.

Because he doesn't show himself, that's why.
Re: Uniben Law Student Destiny Ogedegbe, Graduates With First Class, Becomes Second by brunxy(m): 3:25pm On Oct 03, 2018
naijapatriot:

Destiny Osayi Ogedegbe is a Benin boy from Orhionmwon LGA of Edo State.
We re saying the same thing bro smiley

2 Likes

Re: Uniben Law Student Destiny Ogedegbe, Graduates With First Class, Becomes Second by branhampaul: 3:25pm On Oct 03, 2018
CodeTemplar:
Department of dullards... they are announcing it like failure level is a measure of complexity. Let's see what he does in law school.
Small sense wey you get, e nor still let you use..
You mumu shall
Re: Uniben Law Student Destiny Ogedegbe, Graduates With First Class, Becomes Second by lifedynamics: 3:26pm On Oct 03, 2018
SarcasticGenius:

Having a photographic memory is one of the features of intelligence. There is an intimate tie between the mind's ability to grasp a concept and the memory's retentiveness.

Yeah not really... The fact that I remember your statements doesn't mean I understand what you meant or what was behind it
Re: Uniben Law Student Destiny Ogedegbe, Graduates With First Class, Becomes Second by Flickzvill(m): 3:31pm On Oct 03, 2018
jesutakewe:
yes o, both the first and this guy are URHOBOS. Proudly Ovuovo.
see them lol that nigga is not from delta but Edo so sharap

1 Like

Re: Uniben Law Student Destiny Ogedegbe, Graduates With First Class, Becomes Second by Deltayankeeboi: 3:32pm On Oct 03, 2018
folake4u:
Yeah.

Because he doesn't show himself, that's why.
okay. . . what level are you?
Re: Uniben Law Student Destiny Ogedegbe, Graduates With First Class, Becomes Second by folake4u(f): 3:36pm On Oct 03, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:
okay. . . what level are you?

300level.
Re: Uniben Law Student Destiny Ogedegbe, Graduates With First Class, Becomes Second by casspersteve: 3:41pm On Oct 03, 2018
SarcasticGenius:

Having a photographic memory is one of the features of intelligence. There is an intimate tie between the mind's ability to grasp a concept and the memory's retentiveness.

People like us wey get photographic memory no dey talk to much!!!

Re: Uniben Law Student Destiny Ogedegbe, Graduates With First Class, Becomes Second by M3A16(m): 3:42pm On Oct 03, 2018
Nothing makes me more happier than to see young lads of this country doing very excellently well despite her unfavourable and unfriendly environment.........

God had tremendously blessed this nation more than enough with the human capacities and great potentials.

1 Like

Re: Uniben Law Student Destiny Ogedegbe, Graduates With First Class, Becomes Second by Timil: 3:45pm On Oct 03, 2018
safarigirl:
i have a photographic memory with music and movies, with actors and musicians..... Same does not apply with books

I can tell you who sang a song and the title simply by hearing the first four seconds of it. I can tell you an actor's name by his face or hints about him. Some of whom I haven't watched in years, but ask me about the sections in the constitution and I'm gone

Is that also a sign of intelligence?
Yes its intelligence but we'll apply our intelligence in various aspects of life, some apply it in music, movies, art, books, technology etc. Intelligence does not mean you should be good at everything. A professor of mathematics can tell you all the formula in Mathematics in just 10/15 mins without bringing out a pen but don't be surprised if he doesn't know the name of the current pope or who invented the microsoft windows.
Re: Uniben Law Student Destiny Ogedegbe, Graduates With First Class, Becomes Second by Deltayankeeboi: 3:46pm On Oct 03, 2018
folake4u:

300level.
okay. My love for Law girls. Oh, I miss Theresa so much.
Re: Uniben Law Student Destiny Ogedegbe, Graduates With First Class, Becomes Second by folake4u(f): 3:49pm On Oct 03, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:
okay. My love for Law girls. Oh, I miss Theresa so much.

Lol eayah grin
Re: Uniben Law Student Destiny Ogedegbe, Graduates With First Class, Becomes Second by monex(m): 3:52pm On Oct 03, 2018
CodeTemplar:
Some have photographic memory but not the creativity to make new and inspiring things out of their knowledge.

but at least they understood what was taught right?

that will negate your previous post
Re: Uniben Law Student Destiny Ogedegbe, Graduates With First Class, Becomes Second by Deltayankeeboi: 3:52pm On Oct 03, 2018
folake4u:

Lol eayah grin
Do you know any Onyinye? Dark, has this kinda cute 4'o clock eyes.
Re: Uniben Law Student Destiny Ogedegbe, Graduates With First Class, Becomes Second by introvertme: 4:01pm On Oct 03, 2018
nkemdi89:
This is special because in uniben even if you merit first class they won't award it to you, most of the lecturers will tell you to your face that they didn't graduate with first class so no one in their department will, besides the institution is so tribal that most of the lecturers are from that state and for reason they are forming indigene.
Maybe na another uniben you dey talk of
Re: Uniben Law Student Destiny Ogedegbe, Graduates With First Class, Becomes Second by Kaybaba5(m): 4:06pm On Oct 03, 2018
SarcasticGenius:
In a civilised country these are the types that are groomed for leadership.

Meanwhile in the zoo, they recycled a brain-dead, lifeless corpse who scored F9 in mathematics as their president.

What about f9 in english language
Re: Uniben Law Student Destiny Ogedegbe, Graduates With First Class, Becomes Second by folake4u(f): 4:19pm On Oct 03, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:
Do you know any Onyinye? Dark, has this kinda cute 4'o clock eyes.

Lol I do wink.

She's kinda chubby right?
Re: Uniben Law Student Destiny Ogedegbe, Graduates With First Class, Becomes Second by Nobody: 4:21pm On Oct 03, 2018
monex:

but at least they understood what was taught right?

that will negate your previous post

It depends, like in engineering we could cram a whole derivation of an equation and pour it out on exam day but we don't know the application of what we derived or why we even derived it.
Re: Uniben Law Student Destiny Ogedegbe, Graduates With First Class, Becomes Second by DavidEsq(m): 4:27pm On Oct 03, 2018
Ha! Urhobo back to back! Lemme do small NCAN, today, jor

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

NNAMDI AZIKIWE UNIVERSITY 2012/2013 Academic Session POST UME / Kogi State University Admission List Out ! / Common Grammatical Tautologies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.