Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,259 members, 7,836,184 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

Uniben Law Student Destiny Ogedegbe, Graduates With First Class, Becomes Second - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Uniben Law Student Destiny Ogedegbe, Graduates With First Class, Becomes Second (50321 Views)

Boy Who Sold Bread To Survive Graduates With First Class, Becomes CEO (Photos) / Kenneth Ibe: Kidnapped IMSU Law Student Murdered (Photos) / Ogedegbe Destiny Osayi, UNIBEN Law Graduate Bags First Class In Law School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uniben Law Student Destiny Ogedegbe, Graduates With First Class, Becomes Second by folake4u(f): 10:32pm On Oct 03, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:

lol I know you know what I meant and it's not fair if you ask me.

About your location, I just want to know. Is this you being security conscious? lol

Lmao,how's it not fair?

Yes and I'd love for you to respect my privacy by not asking me that again.
Thanks smiley.
Re: Uniben Law Student Destiny Ogedegbe, Graduates With First Class, Becomes Second by Ikennablue(m): 10:33pm On Oct 03, 2018
CodeTemplar:
First class doesn't necessarily mean he understood what he was taught well enough, it simply means he was able to reproduce the lecture note on examination day and that opens the door for cramming.
It's a big lie. There's more to first class than cramming. What he achieved is a big feat, don't try to belittle it with stupid talks like this because you couldn't make it
Re: Uniben Law Student Destiny Ogedegbe, Graduates With First Class, Becomes Second by OfficialSam(m): 10:36pm On Oct 03, 2018
CodeTemplar:
Department of dullards... they are announcing it like failure level is a measure of complexity. Let's see what he does in law school.

Foolish fool!
Can you study Law?
Re: Uniben Law Student Destiny Ogedegbe, Graduates With First Class, Becomes Second by OfficialSam(m): 10:38pm On Oct 03, 2018
CodeTemplar:
First class doesn't necessarily mean he understood what he was taught well enough, it simply means he was able to reproduce the lecture note on examination day and that opens the door for cramming.

It's called hard work!
Re: Uniben Law Student Destiny Ogedegbe, Graduates With First Class, Becomes Second by Deltayankeeboi: 10:56pm On Oct 03, 2018
folake4u:

Lmao,how's it not fair?

Yes and I'd love for you to respect my privacy by not asking me that again.
Thanks smiley.
lol I don't know o Folake. You know what I mean. Don't tell me that is the reason why you chose to be going to school from home.

Okay. . . I'm officially a kidnapper who kidnaps people through Nairaland.
Re: Uniben Law Student Destiny Ogedegbe, Graduates With First Class, Becomes Second by folake4u(f): 11:09pm On Oct 03, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:
lol I don't know o Folake. You know what I mean. Don't tell me that is the reason why you chose to be going to school from home.

Okay. . . I'm officially a kidnapper who kidnaps people through Nairaland.

Lol no, that's not the reason.

l love coming from home,dazzall.

Certainly a kidnapper tongue.
Re: Uniben Law Student Destiny Ogedegbe, Graduates With First Class, Becomes Second by Gerrard59(m): 11:29pm On Oct 03, 2018
otipoju:

Read again...this time carefully. Then you will understand what i said.

Let me help you. " does not always"

It always. Tell me the country where it does not work ALWAYS?
Re: Uniben Law Student Destiny Ogedegbe, Graduates With First Class, Becomes Second by daveP(m): 11:46pm On Oct 03, 2018
safarigirl:
i have a photographic memory with music and movies, with actors and musicians..... Same does not apply with books

I can tell you who sang a song and the title simply by hearing the first four seconds of it. I can tell you an actor's name by his face or hints about him. Some of whom I haven't watched in years, but ask me about the sections in the constitution and I'm gone

Is that also a sign of intelligence?
Looking for the part where she remembers footballers by their tradezones. Haba na. grin
Re: Uniben Law Student Destiny Ogedegbe, Graduates With First Class, Becomes Second by Deltayankeeboi: 11:51pm On Oct 03, 2018
folake4u:

Lol no, that's not the reason.

l love coming from home,dazzall.

Certainly a kidnapper tongue.
lol you see yourself. . . So what do you think I was talking about before?

If I want to find you, you know it won't be hard a bit. I certainly know just where and when to find you. You doubt? Let's give it a test. grin
Re: Uniben Law Student Destiny Ogedegbe, Graduates With First Class, Becomes Second by Gallantchrist(m): 11:53pm On Oct 03, 2018
CodeTemplar:

I just wish I can shake u for this u just said..

That's the perfect exploration

Nigeria education only test our memory and not our knowledge
Re: Uniben Law Student Destiny Ogedegbe, Graduates With First Class, Becomes Second by babadee1(m): 11:59pm On Oct 03, 2018
SarcasticGenius:

If the hat fits wear it my dear dullard junior grin Didn't you morons roll out the red carpet to welcome notorious crooks like Akpabio and Amaechi into your fold? I would say your lack of basic integrity is well matched by your utter and complete lack of intelligence. You deserve to be in the party that enjoys a monopoly on stupidity in the wise words of Yahya Bello.

I'm not a member or supporter of any political party. If you represent the current bunch of PDP supporters then it's clear that it's a party of losers. You will never win.
Re: Uniben Law Student Destiny Ogedegbe, Graduates With First Class, Becomes Second by Hahjascho(m): 12:49am On Oct 04, 2018
CodeTemplar:

A discouragement,

go your way
Re: Uniben Law Student Destiny Ogedegbe, Graduates With First Class, Becomes Second by Nobody: 6:44am On Oct 04, 2018
babadee1:

Imagine! And the major opposition party also pushed a brain dead dancing senator who scored F9 in English and refused to sit for his remaining papers as their governorship candidate in a recent election.
hello, there is nothing like governorship ...duing electioneering, all we have is GUBERNATORIAL candidate/aspirant/standard bearer (not flag bearer). Governorship means the time of being a governor.
Re: Uniben Law Student Destiny Ogedegbe, Graduates With First Class, Becomes Second by Towyox03(f): 7:33am On Oct 04, 2018
Welldone sir, we uniben students are proud of you.. Greater heights
Re: Uniben Law Student Destiny Ogedegbe, Graduates With First Class, Becomes Second by babadee1(m): 9:54am On Oct 04, 2018
Atayis:
hello, there is nothing like governorship ...duing electioneering, all we have is GUBERNATORIAL candidate/aspirant/standard bearer (not flag bearer). Governorship means the time of being a governor.

Thanks for the English lesson. You are right generally but we also have something known as Nigerian English which is internationally recognised. I just checked Google and "governorship candidate" is a commonly used term in Nigeria.
Re: Uniben Law Student Destiny Ogedegbe, Graduates With First Class, Becomes Second by Nobody: 10:30am On Oct 04, 2018
eleojo23:
Nigerians no too dey go court.
Them prefer to settle scores at home amicably or with blows or jazz...
grin grin grin grin grin grin you are not serious
Re: Uniben Law Student Destiny Ogedegbe, Graduates With First Class, Becomes Second by jesutakewe(f): 11:02am On Oct 04, 2018
brunxy:
Ogedegbe is a bini name and originated from benin....The adulterated urhobo version has an "N"...Ogedengbe
You're right on the origin of the name but wrong on the spelling. The Urhobos and Itsekiri's bear OGEDEGBE not Ogedengbe.
Re: Uniben Law Student Destiny Ogedegbe, Graduates With First Class, Becomes Second by jesutakewe(f): 11:05am On Oct 04, 2018
martineverest:
smh....the second is edo
Lol, see Edo people trying to claim something. Even if we dash una the 2nd at last na Urhobos come first. Even the Ughelli kingdom existed long before Benin Kingdom.
Re: Uniben Law Student Destiny Ogedegbe, Graduates With First Class, Becomes Second by martineverest(m): 11:12am On Oct 04, 2018
jesutakewe:
Lol, see Edo people trying to claim something. Even if we dash una the 2nd at last na Urhobos come first. Even the Ughelli kingdom existed long before Benin Kingdom.
lol...as if urhobo aren't from Benin Kingdom
Re: Uniben Law Student Destiny Ogedegbe, Graduates With First Class, Becomes Second by NeeKlaus: 12:02pm On Oct 04, 2018
folake4u:
Congratulations Mr. Possible, we Law students are proud of you.

Destiny to the world! cool.

Lalasticlala front page oooo grin.
See how you are famzing. And you don't even talk to him o. grin

Have you gotten a new phone now?
Re: Uniben Law Student Destiny Ogedegbe, Graduates With First Class, Becomes Second by folake4u(f): 1:21pm On Oct 04, 2018
NeeKlaus:
See how you are famzing. And you don't even talk to him o. grin

Have you gotten a new phone now?

Do you follow me everywhere to know if I talk to him or not? undecided.

I'm using a phone, yes, but not new smiley.
Re: Uniben Law Student Destiny Ogedegbe, Graduates With First Class, Becomes Second by folake4u(f): 1:30pm On Oct 04, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:
lol you see yourself. . . So what do you think I was talking about before?

If I want to find you, you know it won't be hard a bit. I certainly know just where and when to find you. You doubt? Let's give it a test. grin

We both know what you're talking about smiley.

I know you can find me. Certainly I'm not disputing your ability, when you find me, let me know wink.
Re: Uniben Law Student Destiny Ogedegbe, Graduates With First Class, Becomes Second by eleojo23: 1:32pm On Oct 04, 2018
asuustrike1:
grin grin grin grin grin grin you are not serious
Dey there na grin
Re: Uniben Law Student Destiny Ogedegbe, Graduates With First Class, Becomes Second by Deltayankeeboi: 2:51pm On Oct 04, 2018
folake4u:

We both know what you're talking about smiley.

I know you can find me. Certainly I'm not disputing your ability, when you find me, let me know wink.
lol Folake you are a bad girl. Your pastor must hear of this.

HBD in advance. kiss Let's leave the finding for another time. I wouldn't want you tripping for a stranger on your birthday. I am a walking love at first sight. wink
Re: Uniben Law Student Destiny Ogedegbe, Graduates With First Class, Becomes Second by folake4u(f): 3:05pm On Oct 04, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:
lol Folake you are a bad girl. Your pastor must hear of this.

HBD in advance. kiss Let's leave the finding for another time. I wouldn't want you tripping for a stranger on your birthday. I am a walking love at first sight. wink

I am not a bad girl.
In 2face voice 'Nobody holy pass me' grin.

Lol, you went to my diary to know my birthday abi? tongue.

Tripping ke, you're outta your mind, obviously.

I dare you to come to Law tomorrow. Make I see if you really fine tongue.
Re: Uniben Law Student Destiny Ogedegbe, Graduates With First Class, Becomes Second by Deltayankeeboi: 3:40pm On Oct 04, 2018
folake4u:

I am not a bad girl.
In 2face voice 'Nobody holy pass me' grin.

Lol, you went to my diary to know my birthday abi? tongue.

Tripping ke, you're outta your mind, obviously.

I dare you to come to Law tomorrow. Make I see if you really fine tongue.

Really? Are you sure? But your diary says otherwise. . . Hmmmmm lipsrsealed

Lol like I said, I'm a walking love at first sight. You are not the only one at risk of tripping. I have a bad history with Law girls you know. wink

Come to Bdpa if you wish to see me. wink I know you are anxious already. lol
Re: Uniben Law Student Destiny Ogedegbe, Graduates With First Class, Becomes Second by folake4u(f): 6:27pm On Oct 04, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:

Really? Are you sure? But your diary says otherwise. . . Hmmmmm lipsrsealed

Lol like I said, I'm a walking love at first sight. You are not the only one at risk of tripping. I have a bad history with Law girls you know. wink

Come to Bdpa if you wish to see me. wink I know you are anxious already. lol

Na you sabi.

You know something, people who are fine don't make mouth upandan. You've be hailing yourself since yesterday. Makes me wonder if you're just empty mouth, no finesse lipsrsealed.

Las Las, you're not serious.

Bye!
Re: Uniben Law Student Destiny Ogedegbe, Graduates With First Class, Becomes Second by Deltayankeeboi: 7:15pm On Oct 04, 2018
folake4u:

Na you sabi.

You know something, people who are fine don't make mouth upandan. You've be hailing yourself since yesterday. Makes me wonder if you're just empty mouth, no finesse lipsrsealed.

Las Las, you're not serious.

Bye!

lol why are you making an issue of me being fine or not. That is the least of my worries. I am just playing along with it because that is what has kept this convo till now, it is not like I'm bragging.

I will come to Law when I have the time, it has nothing to do with me being fine or not. lol

Give me your facebook id.
Re: Uniben Law Student Destiny Ogedegbe, Graduates With First Class, Becomes Second by folake4u(f): 10:10pm On Oct 04, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:
lol why are you making an issue of me being fine or not. That is the least of my worries. I am just playing along with it because that is what has kept this convo till now, it is not like I'm bragging.

I will come to Law when I have the time, it has nothing to do with me being fine or not. lol

Give me your facebook id.

If you say so...

I don't do Facebook, ain't cut out for that shii.
Re: Uniben Law Student Destiny Ogedegbe, Graduates With First Class, Becomes Second by Deltayankeeboi: 10:20pm On Oct 04, 2018
folake4u:

If you say so...

I don't do Facebook, ain't cut out for that shii.
Really? lol ok Instagram?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kogi State University Admission List Out ! / Common Grammatical Tautologies / 5 Boring Departments In Nigerian Universities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.