Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,302 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

Uniben Law Student Destiny Ogedegbe, Graduates With First Class, Becomes Second - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Uniben Law Student Destiny Ogedegbe, Graduates With First Class, Becomes Second (50327 Views)

Boy Who Sold Bread To Survive Graduates With First Class, Becomes CEO (Photos) / Kenneth Ibe: Kidnapped IMSU Law Student Murdered (Photos) / Ogedegbe Destiny Osayi, UNIBEN Law Graduate Bags First Class In Law School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uniben Law Student Destiny Ogedegbe, Graduates With First Class, Becomes Second by DavidEsq(m): 4:31pm On Oct 03, 2018
naijapatriot:

Destiny Osayi Ogedegbe is a Benin boy from Orhionmwon LGA of Edo State.
Then u didn't spell it well. The one with "n" is Edo. The one without "n" is urhobo. Na urhobo woman born the boy, jor grin
Re: Uniben Law Student Destiny Ogedegbe, Graduates With First Class, Becomes Second by CodeTemplar: 4:34pm On Oct 03, 2018
branhampaul:

Small sense wey you get, e nor still let you use..
You mumu shall
You are the mumu here. since inception only 2 first class graduates in a department and you think that makes the department a tough one or what?
Isn't this the same law other universities are offering and NUC is regulating?
Re: Uniben Law Student Destiny Ogedegbe, Graduates With First Class, Becomes Second by Deltayankeeboi: 4:42pm On Oct 03, 2018
folake4u:

Lol I do wink.

She's kinda chubby right?
Lol yeah. She's averagely thick. But it's Nonye Btw not Onyinye, I misspelt.

I don't think she's in your class tho. She is supposed to be in 400 or 500level now I think.

You know something funny. . . This girl used to crush on me back then in 100lvl. Very serious crush. Whenever I came to Law LT2 to jack. She loses concentration.

But then, I was the mumu shy amateur fine boy. Now bad influence and bad gang friends have finished my life beyond repair, grin each time I remember the number of law girls that had a crush on me and I couldn't take advantage, I feel like hitting my head on the wall for being so stupid and shy back then.

I looseguarded alot sha. Free pu*sies just go like that. tongue

From Janet, Nonye, Bridget, Dominique, Theresa, Adaeze, Promise. Chai I fvck up big time I swear.

Where do you stay in school?

1 Like

Re: Uniben Law Student Destiny Ogedegbe, Graduates With First Class, Becomes Second by KANUCHISOM202: 4:43pm On Oct 03, 2018
CONGRATULATIONS SIR

1 Like

Re: Uniben Law Student Destiny Ogedegbe, Graduates With First Class, Becomes Second by SarcasticGenius(m): 4:45pm On Oct 03, 2018
babadee1:

If you think you have a point to make but you cannot make it without insults then you have already lost. Buffoons that cannot look someone in the eye in real life think they can insult people on the anonymous internet.

If the hat fits wear it my dear dullard junior grin Didn't you morons roll out the red carpet to welcome notorious crooks like Akpabio and Amaechi into your fold? I would say your lack of basic integrity is well matched by your utter and complete lack of intelligence. You deserve to be in the party that enjoys a monopoly on stupidity in the wise words of Yahya Bello.
Re: Uniben Law Student Destiny Ogedegbe, Graduates With First Class, Becomes Second by Ogb222: 5:06pm On Oct 03, 2018
Efiko Janto Fubu. Una dey craze
Re: Uniben Law Student Destiny Ogedegbe, Graduates With First Class, Becomes Second by HeyCorleone(m): 5:11pm On Oct 03, 2018
folake4u:
Congratulations Mr. Possible, we Law students are proud of you.

Destiny to the world! cool.

Lalasticlala front page oooo grin.

This is where they'd see you. cheesy
Re: Uniben Law Student Destiny Ogedegbe, Graduates With First Class, Becomes Second by Chevrolet076(m): 5:16pm On Oct 03, 2018

1 Like

Re: Uniben Law Student Destiny Ogedegbe, Graduates With First Class, Becomes Second by mechanics(m): 5:19pm On Oct 03, 2018
Congrats to him.

1 Like

Re: Uniben Law Student Destiny Ogedegbe, Graduates With First Class, Becomes Second by folake4u(f): 5:31pm On Oct 03, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:
Lol yeah. She's averagely thick. But it's Nonye Btw not Onyinye, I misspelt.

I don't think she's in your class tho. She is supposed to be in 400 or 500level now I think.

You know something funny. . . This girl used to crush on me back then in 100lvl. Very serious crush. Whenever I came to Law LT2 to jack. She loses concentration.

But then, I was the mumu shy amateur fine boy. Now bad influence and bad gang friends have finished my life beyond repair, grin each time I remember the number of law girls that had a crush on me and I couldn't take advantage, I feel like hitting my head on the wall for being so stupid and shy back then.

I looseguarded alot sha. Free pu*sies just go like that. tongue

From Janet, Nonye, Bridget, Dominique, Theresa, Adaeze, Promise. Chai I fvck up big time I swear.

Where do you stay in school?

Nonye is in 300lvl BTW.
Are you that fine sef? undecided .

I don't stay in school.
Re: Uniben Law Student Destiny Ogedegbe, Graduates With First Class, Becomes Second by folake4u(f): 5:33pm On Oct 03, 2018
HeyCorleone:

This is where they'd see you. cheesy

Lmao grin grin.
Re: Uniben Law Student Destiny Ogedegbe, Graduates With First Class, Becomes Second by immaculate1234(m): 5:39pm On Oct 03, 2018
Na who pass know book jare
Re: Uniben Law Student Destiny Ogedegbe, Graduates With First Class, Becomes Second by Deltayankeeboi: 5:51pm On Oct 03, 2018
folake4u:

Nonye is in 300lvl BTW.
Are you that fine sef? undecided .

I don't stay in school.
lol monkey no fine but im mama like am. Take it like that.

If you wan join the list of law girls wey trip for me, feel free to apply. wink

Where do you stay? BDPA, ekosodin?
Re: Uniben Law Student Destiny Ogedegbe, Graduates With First Class, Becomes Second by folake4u(f): 5:57pm On Oct 03, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:
lol monkey no fine but im mama like am. Take it like that.

If you wan join the list of law girls wey trip for me, feel free to apply. wink

BDPA, ekosodin?

Join the list ke?
(Laughs in spiritual powers) grin grin.

None.
Re: Uniben Law Student Destiny Ogedegbe, Graduates With First Class, Becomes Second by Rollinstone(m): 5:59pm On Oct 03, 2018
Congrats Dex, so proud of u brother [color=#990000][/color]
Re: Uniben Law Student Destiny Ogedegbe, Graduates With First Class, Becomes Second by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 6:00pm On Oct 03, 2018
CodeTemplar:
Department of dullards... they are announcing it like failure level is a measure of complexity. Let's see what he does in law school.

Re: Uniben Law Student Destiny Ogedegbe, Graduates With First Class, Becomes Second by Deltayankeeboi: 6:06pm On Oct 03, 2018
folake4u:

Join the list ke? (Laughs in spiritual powers) grin grin.

None.
lol na so them dey talk until them see me. grin
Na heaven you from dey come school?
Re: Uniben Law Student Destiny Ogedegbe, Graduates With First Class, Becomes Second by folake4u(f): 6:18pm On Oct 03, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:
lol na so them dey talk until them see me. grin

Na heaven you from dey come school?

Why are you feeling fly?

Are you finer than Timini Egbuson or Bryan Okwara ?
If not,swerve tongue cheesy.

Im coming from my house.

1 Like

Re: Uniben Law Student Destiny Ogedegbe, Graduates With First Class, Becomes Second by Deltayankeeboi: 6:41pm On Oct 03, 2018
folake4u:

Why are you feeling fly?

Are you finer than Timini Egbuson or Bryan Okwara ?
If not,swerve tongue cheesy.

Im coming from my house.
lol you fvck up. You suppose compare me with Zayn Malik no be all those people.

Why will you be coming to school from your house, where is the fun in that?
Re: Uniben Law Student Destiny Ogedegbe, Graduates With First Class, Becomes Second by Ojexmayer002: 6:47pm On Oct 03, 2018
Congratulations to you bro, but remember those has been leading us in Nigeria and has been exhausting our Treasury does not pass out with decision, so be wise, so you won't end up to be a charge and bail lawyer.
Re: Uniben Law Student Destiny Ogedegbe, Graduates With First Class, Becomes Second by Gerrard59(m): 7:10pm On Oct 03, 2018
otipoju:

Academic brilliance does not always confer leadership capabilities on anyone.

Tell that to Singapore's leaders - all were top students during their time. Where is Singapore today?

@Topic: Having a department producing a second first class graduate after many years depicts: a) academically poor students being admitted. b) a ridiculous department with archaic lecturers. c) poor pedagogy.

Congratulations to the lad.

2 Likes

Re: Uniben Law Student Destiny Ogedegbe, Graduates With First Class, Becomes Second by Sarang(f): 7:32pm On Oct 03, 2018
CodeTemplar:
First class doesn't necessarily mean he understood what he was taught well enough, it simply means he was able to reproduce the lecture note on examination day and that opens the door for cramming.

It's even better if he crammed it. In Naija, exam malpractice continua..
Re: Uniben Law Student Destiny Ogedegbe, Graduates With First Class, Becomes Second by folake4u(f): 7:46pm On Oct 03, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:
lol you fvck up. You suppose compare me with Zayn Malik no be all those people.

Why will you be coming to school from your house, where is the fun in that?

If you're not finer than our local champions how can you beat international stars

Well, my house ain't that far.
Re: Uniben Law Student Destiny Ogedegbe, Graduates With First Class, Becomes Second by folake4u(f): 7:47pm On Oct 03, 2018
Gerrard59:

Tell that to Singapore's leaders - all were top students during their time. Where is Singapore today?

@Topic: Having a department producing a second first class graduate after many years depicts: a) academically poor students being admitted. b) a ridiculous department with archaic lecturers. c) poor pedagogy.

Your answer is B.
Re: Uniben Law Student Destiny Ogedegbe, Graduates With First Class, Becomes Second by otipoju(m): 8:02pm On Oct 03, 2018
Gerrard59:

Read again...this time carefully. Then you will understand what i said.

Let me help you. " does not always"
Re: Uniben Law Student Destiny Ogedegbe, Graduates With First Class, Becomes Second by Deltayankeeboi: 8:27pm On Oct 03, 2018
folake4u:

If you're not finer than our local champions how can you beat international stars

Well, my house ain't that far.
lol ok o Folake I no fine.
na money be fine bobo.

But even at that, I know a girl whose family house was just along 21st street bdpa yet she stayed in school hostel.
Your boyfriend will miss that hall 2 car park night experience with you sha. grin
Re: Uniben Law Student Destiny Ogedegbe, Graduates With First Class, Becomes Second by folake4u(f): 9:07pm On Oct 03, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:
lol ok o Folake I no fine.
na money be fine bobo.

But even at that, I know a girl whose family house was just along 21st street bdpa yet she stayed in school hostel.
Your boyfriend will miss that hall 2 car park night experience with you sha. grin

I'm glad you know.

Everyone has a choice,don't you think?.

I don't have a boyfriend.
Re: Uniben Law Student Destiny Ogedegbe, Graduates With First Class, Becomes Second by Deltayankeeboi: 9:25pm On Oct 03, 2018
folake4u:

I'm glad you know.

Everyone has a choice,don't you think?.

I don't have a boyfriend.
Hmm doesn't necessarily need to be your boyfriend. I used boyfriend as an example. Any of your male friends will miss that as well.

Where exactly do you come from? Osasogie? Isihor?
Re: Uniben Law Student Destiny Ogedegbe, Graduates With First Class, Becomes Second by folake4u(f): 9:47pm On Oct 03, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:
Hmm doesn't necessarily need to be your boyfriend. I used boyfriend as an example. Any of your male friends will miss that as well.

Where exactly do you come from? Osasogie? Isihor?

Lol na you sabi abeg grin.

Quit asking me for my location na sad.
Re: Uniben Law Student Destiny Ogedegbe, Graduates With First Class, Becomes Second by Deltayankeeboi: 10:14pm On Oct 03, 2018
folake4u:

Lol na you sabi abeg grin.

Quit asking me for my location na sad.

lol I know you know what I meant and it's not fair if you ask me.

About your location, I just want to know. Is this you being security conscious? lol
Re: Uniben Law Student Destiny Ogedegbe, Graduates With First Class, Becomes Second by moststylish(m): 10:26pm On Oct 03, 2018
hmmmmmnn:
how is ogedegde urhobo
oga Urhobo people bear ogedegbe
Re: Uniben Law Student Destiny Ogedegbe, Graduates With First Class, Becomes Second by ambassador9: 10:31pm On Oct 03, 2018
cingrats man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Common Grammatical Tautologies / 5 Boring Departments In Nigerian Universities / Adamu Abubakar Rasheed Graduates From University Of Aberdeen UK. Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.