Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,256 members, 7,815,398 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

Is Food Truly The Way To A Man's Heart? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Food Truly The Way To A Man's Heart? (965 Views)

Who Has The Key To The Man’s Heart? / Is Food Still The Way To A Man's Heart!? / Is Food Still The Way To A Man's Heart? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Food Truly The Way To A Man's Heart? by Foodiedame(f): 8:55am On Oct 03, 2018
My people!
There's this talk that people keep saying about men. They say "food is the way to a man's heart" Take for instance when Chioma and Davido took off their love ride, many people said it was Chioma's culinary skills that earned her so much love from Davido.

However, I get friends that can cook all the good food of this world but they are single. Not that they've never been in a relationship. But, the relationship often ends before they reach climax. So, I'm confused o. Me sef can cook better food but if these guys finish eating, they will just clean their mouth and run away. But there's one guy that comes to eat my banga soup these days. Be like sey this guy go stay o but me never sure.

So, while I'm asking if food is still the way to a man's heart, I'll like to share my banga recipe with all of you. The banga no be for here. Na correct one!
[url]https://foodiedame.com/prepare-best-nigerian-banga-soup/

[/url]

Re: Is Food Truly The Way To A Man's Heart? by sinaj(f): 8:59am On Oct 03, 2018
That was b4.

Guys cook a lot these days. E just they pain me sef sad

B4 you do shakara with your food, they will just run inside the kitchen to cook angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Food Truly The Way To A Man's Heart? by Foodiedame(f): 9:04am On Oct 03, 2018
sinaj:
That was b4.

Guys cook a lot these days. E just they pain me sef sad

B4 you do shakara with your food, they will just run inside the kitchen to cook angry

Nawa o... so what's their new secret?
Re: Is Food Truly The Way To A Man's Heart? by LuciferKristi: 9:10am On Oct 03, 2018
Foodiedame:

A sloppy blow-job.
Re: Is Food Truly The Way To A Man's Heart? by kiddoiLL(m): 9:14am On Oct 03, 2018
Foodiedame:

baby go deeper

1 Like

Re: Is Food Truly The Way To A Man's Heart? by GOFRONT(m): 9:20am On Oct 03, 2018
Early morning s*x shocked

1 Like

Re: Is Food Truly The Way To A Man's Heart? by sinaj(f): 9:24am On Oct 03, 2018
Foodiedame:

lol
I still dey observe
Re: Is Food Truly The Way To A Man's Heart? by Nobody: 9:37am On Oct 03, 2018
Lmao. Maybe that worked for our ancestors but nah, can't work in this generation. Most women now can't cook. They are preoccupied with makeup and wasting their time in front of the mirror. If you ask them to cook they'll ask you where you keep your eggs and indomie.

1 Like

Re: Is Food Truly The Way To A Man's Heart? by Kaybthaniels(m): 10:21am On Oct 03, 2018
Beta culinary skills still does it for me but your culinary skills gats match your bedroom skills too oo, Btw this your Banga dey scent reach here, Your teeth complete!

1 Like

Re: Is Food Truly The Way To A Man's Heart? by Preshy561(f): 10:26am On Oct 03, 2018
Not anymore.

1 Like

Re: Is Food Truly The Way To A Man's Heart? by SenhorSean(m): 10:33am On Oct 03, 2018
That was in the ancient times..

1 Like

Re: Is Food Truly The Way To A Man's Heart? by Unlimited22: 10:34am On Oct 03, 2018
No be now again o. Men dey cook pass women now.

1 Like

Re: Is Food Truly The Way To A Man's Heart? by Foodiedame(f): 11:20am On Oct 03, 2018
Thank you o. But you have to take your bedroom easy

Kaybthaniels:
Beta culinary skills still does it for me but your culinary skills gats match your bedroom skills too oo, Btw this your Banga dey scent reach here, Your teeth complete!
Re: Is Food Truly The Way To A Man's Heart? by Foodiedame(f): 11:22am On Oct 03, 2018
Smh

LuciferKristi:

A sloppy blow-job.
Re: Is Food Truly The Way To A Man's Heart? by samsam2019: 11:40am On Oct 03, 2018
Just be a good person naturally. Don't fake it or pretend cos he will eventually find out
Re: Is Food Truly The Way To A Man's Heart? by SalafRider(m): 12:19pm On Oct 03, 2018
There's only one way to my heart, LOYALTY
Re: Is Food Truly The Way To A Man's Heart? by Nobody: 3:28pm On Oct 03, 2018
Attitude is a way to a man's heart. Give him good food yet you nag too much, he will flee.

1 Like

Re: Is Food Truly The Way To A Man's Heart? by jaysam28: 11:05am On Jun 22, 2021
it depends on the kind of man if him be glutton na him way so https://juicymade.com/best-blender-in-nigeria/

(1) (Reply)

Quick Sex / Madman Mercilessly Beaten By A Soldier (video) / Lady Slaps, Humiliates Lover Trying To Propose To Her In A Mall (watch Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.