Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,997 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:43 AM

Bonny Island? What Is It Like? - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Bonny Island? What Is It Like? (31608 Views)

BONNY ISLAND, Nigeria. A Beautiful City Many Don't Know Of.[history&pictures] / Nembe, Bonny, Bille Jetties in PH, ; An Embarrassing Eyesore. Pictures. / Bonny Island, Nigeria-The true island of rivers state (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: Bonny Island? What Is It Like? by Estyrhema(f): 10:53am On Oct 12, 2011
Kx:

U need to visit the whole of Bonny Island, not just LNG RA to know that they are places that are worse that AJ City in Bonny Island.
Internet will only show u those sweet areas, not the real places.

exactly, places like aganya, ihuoma, orosikiri, where u can't find ur way out once u get in. Apart from NLNG RA and finima dat are ok and peaceful to live in, bonny main town is whacked. coupled with the fact dat most of the chicks there have babies, lipsrsealed
Re: Bonny Island? What Is It Like? by Nobody: 12:55pm On Oct 12, 2011
I have a feeling the South South will make a great tourist destination. Haven't been there but Obudu tops my list.
Re: Bonny Island? What Is It Like? by nasoeb: 4:01pm On Oct 12, 2011
@Estyrhema

exactly, places like aganya, ihuoma, orosikiri, where u can't find your way out once u get in. Apart from NLNG RA and finima dat are ok and peaceful to live in, bonny main town is whacked. coupled with the fact dat most of the chicks there have babies,

Are you are CLOWN?
why dont you shut your stinky mounth on what you dont know.

FOOL.

Its not ihouma
the correct spelling is IWO-AMA (Lawful Land) because it is the area with respect to law and offenders are punish duely
Re: Bonny Island? What Is It Like? by nasoeb: 4:02pm On Oct 12, 2011
@Estyrhema

exactly, places like aganya, ihuoma, orosikiri, where u can't find your way out once u get in. Apart from NLNG RA and finima dat are ok and  peaceful to live in, bonny main town is whacked. coupled with the fact dat most of the chicks there have babies,  

Are you are CLOWN?
why dont you shut your stinky mouth on what you dont know.

FOOL.

Its not ihouma
the correct spelling is IWO-AMA (Lawful Land) because it is the area with respect to law and offenders are punish duely
Re: Bonny Island? What Is It Like? by Kwinjane(f): 8:24pm On Oct 12, 2011
Wow! I love dat island. I used to go by both local boats and the LNG JT to get there. That place is fun! Me sef i go wan serve there o. Its just dat i nid a strong contact in Bonny b4 i come there.pls if u want to help mail me kwinjane@yahoo.com. Bros u'll love Bonny,trust me. Anoda place like Bonny is Omoku.
Re: Bonny Island? What Is It Like? by emmanjo: 12:14am On Feb 19, 2012
Pls, i will be resuming in Bonny in few days to work for about a year but got no idea about where to get a good accommodation and how much it c osts. Please, c an you give me an hint and very affordables places to stay? Pepper no too rest o i beg, self contain no go bad o. Thanks in advance
Re: Bonny Island? What Is It Like? by justwise(m): 12:20am On Feb 19, 2012

1 Like

(1) (2)

Bus Crushes Girl's Leg In Enugu Accident (Graphic Photos) / Nigerian Man Arrested In Cambodia For Overstaying Visa / What Are The Safest Parts Of Lagos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.