Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

Why Did Ambode Keep Silent Since Yesterday? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Did Ambode Keep Silent Since Yesterday? (1556 Views)

Why Has This Man Gone Silent Since Tinubu Became President (picture) / Looking Back Now, Did Ambode Made The Right Choice Of Not Fighting Back. / Keyamo: South South Governors Are Silent Since Wike's Revelation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Did Ambode Keep Silent Since Yesterday? by ModsareChevres: 1:43pm On Oct 03, 2018
Silence is not always golden.

He should have been up and doing showing the whole world why the primaries shouldn't have stood.

Rather, he allowed the propagandists to overrun him.

Too bad!

1 Like

Re: Why Did Ambode Keep Silent Since Yesterday? by seunmsg(m): 1:49pm On Oct 03, 2018
ModsareChevres:

He should have been up and doing showing the whole world why the primaries shouldn't have stood.

Too bad!

There is nothing honourable in discrediting an electoral process because of defeat. It is against the spirit of sportsmanship and the dictate of democracy. You people really need to learn that accepting defeat after a free and credible electoral process is a strong characteristics of a true democrat. Ambode lost and he should accept defeat. Stop advocating for antidemocratic behaviours.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did Ambode Keep Silent Since Yesterday? by Dtribeless: 1:59pm On Oct 03, 2018
seunmsg:

There is nothing honourable in discrediting an electoral process because of defeat. It is against the spirit of sportsmanship and the dictate of democracy. You people really need to learn that accepting defeat after a free and credible electoral process is a strong characteristics of a true democrat. Ambode lost and he should accept defeat. Stop advocating for antidemocratic behaviours.

With people like you, the country can never achieve greatness. Was yesterday's power show an election?

1 Like

Re: Why Did Ambode Keep Silent Since Yesterday? by ican2020: 2:02pm On Oct 03, 2018
He should stand up, dust his hands and try his luck somewhere else.

You cannot beat a child and stop the child from crying
Re: Why Did Ambode Keep Silent Since Yesterday? by boyjo: 2:14pm On Oct 03, 2018
Dtribeless:

Was yesterday's power show an election?

Yes, it was an election.
The people showed their power and voted who they wanted.
Kindly calm down.

1 Like

Re: Why Did Ambode Keep Silent Since Yesterday? by jamace(m): 2:20pm On Oct 03, 2018
seunmsg:

Lol. Election in deed. Area boys democracy. grin

1 Like

Re: Why Did Ambode Keep Silent Since Yesterday? by ORIENTATION101: 2:24pm On Oct 03, 2018
ModsareChevres:

Too bad!
this one is still in pains.gringrin
You have been looking for clement ebri declarstion like your life depends on it now it is everywhere.go and lick your wound and in peace.

See your condition now

2 Likes

Re: Why Did Ambode Keep Silent Since Yesterday? by ModsareChevres: 2:28pm On Oct 03, 2018
ORIENTATION101:
this one is still in pains.gringrin
You have been looking for clement ebri declarstion like your life depends on it now it is everywhere.go and lick your wound and in peace.

See your condition now

Sharrap!
There was no Ebri declaration anywhere.
Re: Why Did Ambode Keep Silent Since Yesterday? by ORIENTATION101: 2:40pm On Oct 03, 2018
ModsareChevres:

Sharrap!
There was no Ebri declaration anywhere.
sore loser ur master will address his disgruntled depressed footsoilders today hope u will attend

2 Likes

Re: Why Did Ambode Keep Silent Since Yesterday? by ModsareChevres: 2:43pm On Oct 03, 2018
ORIENTATION101:
sore loser ur master will address his disgruntled depressed footsoilders today hope u will attend

Olodo!
Show me where Ebri declared
Re: Why Did Ambode Keep Silent Since Yesterday? by ORIENTATION101: 2:46pm On Oct 03, 2018
ModsareChevres:

Olodo!
Show me where Ebri declared
tell ur slavemaster to challenge the process in court ode

Re: Why Did Ambode Keep Silent Since Yesterday? by ModsareChevres: 2:47pm On Oct 03, 2018
ORIENTATION101:
tell ur slavemaster to challenge the process in court ode

Atole!
I don't take his decisions for him.
He has his own mind. I have mine.
Can that be said of a Tinubu slave
Re: Why Did Ambode Keep Silent Since Yesterday? by ORIENTATION101: 2:56pm On Oct 03, 2018
ModsareChevres:

Atole!
I don't take his decisions for him.
He has his own mind. I have mine.
Can that be said of a Tinubu slave
lols oponu .you re the perfect example of a slave.
You Jump on every thread to counter anybody that says anything against your slave master .that's how slave behaves gringrin
Eru ambodegringrin

Re: Why Did Ambode Keep Silent Since Yesterday? by henrysam(m): 2:57pm On Oct 03, 2018
seunmsg:

Even in the face of rigging and intimidation. Hmm I wish this is done to you that is when we can be able to measure your own spirit of sportsmanship.
He who feels it knows it
Re: Why Did Ambode Keep Silent Since Yesterday? by ModsareChevres: 3:01pm On Oct 03, 2018
ORIENTATION101:
lols oponu .you re the perfect example of a slave.
You Jump on every thread to counter anybody that says anything against your slave master .that's how slave behaves gringrin
Eru ambodegringrin

Apoda!
It could be anybody.
But for a Tinubu slave 'it's anything my master tells me'. grin
Re: Why Did Ambode Keep Silent Since Yesterday? by dyydxx: 3:08pm On Oct 03, 2018
ModsareChevres:

Too bad!

I see you are in the 2nd stage of grief already grin grin grin....... maybe after his speech you will move to the 3rd?...........lwkmd
Re: Why Did Ambode Keep Silent Since Yesterday? by ModsareChevres: 3:11pm On Oct 03, 2018
dyydxx:

I see you are in the 2nd stage of grief already grin grin grin....... maybe after his speech you will move to the 3rd?...........lwkmd

You are not smart.
Show me Ebri's declaration.
Re: Why Did Ambode Keep Silent Since Yesterday? by bighorlus(m): 3:15pm On Oct 03, 2018
Dtribeless:

With people like you, the country can never achieve greatness. Was yesterday's power show an election?

Have we ever had any election in Nigeria? All our elections carry the same template across all states. Even the one we agree was free and fair was just because the irregularities were minimum so we ignore it. The bitter truth is even if they cancel and have a another one he will still lose.
Re: Why Did Ambode Keep Silent Since Yesterday? by KanwuliaExtra: 3:18pm On Oct 03, 2018
He finally realized he had been DUPED! grin
He has officially been initiated to the “APC WAILERS SECTOR”! cheesy
Re: Why Did Ambode Keep Silent Since Yesterday? by ORIENTATION101: 3:21pm On Oct 03, 2018
ModsareChevres:

Apoda!
It could be anybody.
But for a Tinubu slave 'it's anything my master tells me'. grin
Bad energy stay far away

Re: Why Did Ambode Keep Silent Since Yesterday? by ModsareChevres: 3:24pm On Oct 03, 2018
ORIENTATION101:
Bad energy stay far away

Kosidanu!
Re: Why Did Ambode Keep Silent Since Yesterday? by dyydxx: 3:28pm On Oct 03, 2018
ModsareChevres:

You are not smart.
Show me Ebri's declaration.

you that are the smartest, continue to wait for his declaration grin grin grin 3rd stage beckons
Re: Why Did Ambode Keep Silent Since Yesterday? by ModsareChevres: 3:33pm On Oct 03, 2018
dyydxx:

you that are the smartest, continue to wait for his declaration grin grin grin 3rd stage beckons

Hahaha
Enjoy your temporary victory... cool
Re: Why Did Ambode Keep Silent Since Yesterday? by Dtribeless: 3:44pm On Oct 03, 2018
bighorlus:

Have we ever had any election in Nigeria? All our elections carry the same template across all states. Even the one we agree was free and fair was just because the irregularities were minimum so we ignore it. The bitter truth is even if they cancel and have a another one he will still lose.

He might still lose but why don't they let that happen. If you've ever had time to study statistics, you'd know those results are unconscionable.
Re: Why Did Ambode Keep Silent Since Yesterday? by Dtribeless: 3:51pm On Oct 03, 2018
boyjo:

Yes, it was an election.
The people showed their power and voted who they wanted.
Kindly calm down.

I'm not hyped, my brother, so no need to calm down. If Nigeria were to explode today, it would not affect me, personally, one bit. If you agree with this kind of situation, then you just don't know it; you're part of the problem. Again, the folks you people want to be like, successful countries the world over, mostly agree that what is wrong is wrong, even if it's their preferred outcome. Until Nigerians would come to that realization, my brother, get a visa out of that Shithole. Again, I'm unbelievable calm. I could give a sh*t about Tinubu or Ambode but in next year's elections, Nigeria must reject this Babasope arrangement. Baba only cares about himself and his interest, which may not include the long-term well-being of most Lagosians.
Re: Why Did Ambode Keep Silent Since Yesterday? by boyjo: 4:56pm On Oct 03, 2018
Dtribeless:

I'm not hyped, my brother, so no need to calm down. If Nigeria were to explode today, it would not affect me, personally, one bit. If you agree with this kind of situation, then you just don't know it; you're part of the problem. Again, the folks you people want to be like, successful countries the world over, mostly agree that what is wrong is wrong, even if it's their preferred outcome. Until Nigerians would come to that realization, my brother, get a visa out of that Shithole. Again, I'm unbelievable calm. I could give a sh*t about Tinubu or Ambode but in next year's elections, Nigeria must reject this Babasope arrangement. Baba only cares about himself and his interest, which may not include the long-term well-being of most Lagosians.

My God!
People voted and there is a winner.
PEOPLE voted!!!
Must everything always go your way?
Kindly respect the wishes of voters.
They all can`t be fools, haba now, come on!!
Re: Why Did Ambode Keep Silent Since Yesterday? by Dtribeless: 6:00pm On Oct 03, 2018
boyjo:

My God!
People voted and there is a winner.
PEOPLE voted!!!
Must everything always go your way?
Kindly respect the wishes of voters.
They all can`t be fools, haba now, come on!!

I don't have a way! Black man, black mind. I'm not hungry or know any of these clowns.
Re: Why Did Ambode Keep Silent Since Yesterday? by boyjo: 10:25am On Oct 04, 2018
Dtribeless:

I don't have a way! Black man, black mind. I'm not hungry or know any of these clowns.

No wonder your assertions were so off.
Those who know what`s up, voted.
Kindly respect their wish.
Re: Why Did Ambode Keep Silent Since Yesterday? by Dtribeless: 6:22pm On Oct 04, 2018
boyjo:

No wonder your assertions were so off.
Those who know what`s up, voted.
Kindly respect their wish.

You know; you're far too wise. Tell us, why were those with membership slips disallowed?
Re: Why Did Ambode Keep Silent Since Yesterday? by boyjo: 9:58am On Oct 05, 2018
Dtribeless:

You know; you're far too wise. Tell us, why were those with membership slips disallowed?

Thank you kiss

(1) (Reply)

EXPOSED! How Nsima Ekere, Akpabio Engineered Ikot Ekpene Defections / Buba Galadima Wore APC Shirt To Defend PDP On Arise TV: Pics / Dr. Enabulele Makes New Demand From Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.