Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,824 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

Keyamo: South South Governors Are Silent Since Wike's Revelation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Keyamo: South South Governors Are Silent Since Wike's Revelation (34987 Views)

Why Has This Man Gone Silent Since Tinubu Became President (picture) / Black Friday: Why We Are Silent On Hisbah’s Letter To Cool FM – NBC / Tension As Amaechi Wears New Look Since Wike Was Declared Winner- Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Keyamo: South South Governors Are Silent Since Wike's Revelation by AnonPoet: 7:03am On Nov 22, 2022
Dead silence from all the S/South Govs since the revelation by Gov. Wike. Yet, they make it a pastime to abuse Buhari’s govt everyday when they cannot account for the humongous amounts released to them by Buhari’s govt, monies PDP past govts failed to pay. See the figures below�
https://twitter.com/fkeyamo/status/1594617372442337280?t=erZafDRRvg14aRnjPaQucg&s=19

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Keyamo: South South Governors Are Silent Since Wike's Revelation by pinkPUSSY(f): 7:05am On Nov 22, 2022
Why singling out only SS while Ondo and Lagos are equally there? All of you are the same..

Clown that doesn't know when she shot himself on the leg.

Meanwhile, what has APC government done about high poverty rate that jumped to 133 million Nigerians under his nose ?

87 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Keyamo: South South Governors Are Silent Since Wike's Revelation by ShoeWorld2(m): 7:09am On Nov 22, 2022
They're supposed to be but Kayemo should not clear Buhari wrongs because of this. He should not try to use reverse psychology on Nigeria because this present Government is bad and also corrupt embarassed

I sell beautiful sneakers at affordable prices

9 Likes

Re: Keyamo: South South Governors Are Silent Since Wike's Revelation by Didijiji: 7:10am On Nov 22, 2022
MUMU KEYAMO

Doing the hardest job on earth trying to defend APC, failure and BABA BLABLUBULABA

53 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Keyamo: South South Governors Are Silent Since Wike's Revelation by superlanny(m): 7:10am On Nov 22, 2022
I honestly have begun to lose my sympathy for Nigerians, you see someone ask you for help and on the verge of starving or other life's problems like you are the government, yet when their belles are full they use that strength to be defending APC, PDP and the remaining useless politicians destroying Nigeria, some can even go as far to hurt, kill and maim you for saying anything negative about their great party and dear daddy.

Now I truly believe poverty to be the greatest tool of zombie control and brain resetting to suffering pro max, because even if we are left to eat ants and maggots, some Nigerians will still vote or support our politicians.
So I feel no pity for anyone, let's keep on suffering and our oppressors living their best life.
Sebi una no wan wise, keep enjoying it.

I believe 90 percent of Nigerians (excluding politicians) are suffering from PTSD, everyday we relive the horrors, pain and hardship of surviving Nigeria. No one will tell you this, but if you find yourself supporting these politicians, consider yourself a waste to society and your generation, trust me on this, I know we are not normal in this country, I think normal is the new mad in Nigeria.

48 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Keyamo: South South Governors Are Silent Since Wike's Revelation by Emeskhalifa(m): 7:11am On Nov 22, 2022
With all these heavy money yet their states are impoverished?

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Keyamo: South South Governors Are Silent Since Wike's Revelation by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:11am On Nov 22, 2022
AnonPoet:

they make it a pastime to abuse Buhari’s govt everyday when they cannot account for the humongous amounts released to them by Buhari’s govt, monies PDP past govts failed to pay.
https://twitter.com/fkeyamo/status/1594617372442337280?t=erZafDRRvg14aRnjPaQucg&s=19
Their failure is Buhari's failure!!!

Buhari cannot be exonerated!

He is aiding the corruption!

So if Nigeria is his personal "company", is this how he will run it aground just to find someone to blame

If there is a next life, if Nigerians hear Buhari grin grin the kind run them go run no go be here!

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Keyamo: South South Governors Are Silent Since Wike's Revelation by seeker121(m): 7:11am On Nov 22, 2022
Vawulence everywhere
Re: Keyamo: South South Governors Are Silent Since Wike's Revelation by Nobody: 7:11am On Nov 22, 2022
The sheer hypocrisy of this is that, their activists and citizens will never call this out.

But if this happened it northan Nigeria, they would have been sleeting their trout while tweeting fire and brimstone.. lol.

Hypocrisy of the highest esteem!

48 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Keyamo: South South Governors Are Silent Since Wike's Revelation by oluwasegun007(m): 7:11am On Nov 22, 2022
Seee delta ooo

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Keyamo: South South Governors Are Silent Since Wike's Revelation by shimolv: 7:11am On Nov 22, 2022
Re: Keyamo: South South Governors Are Silent Since Wike's Revelation by Domipraiz: 7:12am On Nov 22, 2022
Nigerians use ur brain and vote right man
Peter Obi

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Keyamo: South South Governors Are Silent Since Wike's Revelation by Ademola47(m): 7:12am On Nov 22, 2022
Ok
Re: Keyamo: South South Governors Are Silent Since Wike's Revelation by simplepee(f): 7:12am On Nov 22, 2022
Government has finished Nigeria, what did they do with all that money?

Vote for accountability, vote Peter Obi.

10 Likes

Re: Keyamo: South South Governors Are Silent Since Wike's Revelation by rectitude(m): 7:12am On Nov 22, 2022
Truth be told, it's only God that can help us now. Imagine that this is just from the 13% derivative and they still get the monthly allocation. If good governance existed in this country, all the South South states should be best cities in infrastructures and good amenities.
To think that Bayelsa and Delta got such an amount and yet they were soliciting for funds recently when flood came without any prior work on infrastructures tells it all.

73 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Keyamo: South South Governors Are Silent Since Wike's Revelation by Racoon(m): 7:12am On Nov 22, 2022
One was expecting this senior advocate of nonsense to talk about the gross failure of the govt he subserves and how it has bastardized every facets of our national life, but here is he out of his touch with reality yarning thrash as usual.
sonature1:
Oga, you don't have to come here and rant all the time.We are talking about a major issue of accountability here.Everything should have limits and places they are needed.
Have the All corruption encaste govt Festus Keyamo been accountable or responsible? What have become of the homongous corruption cases under his govt. Was it not under Keyamo's govt that the sitting accountant general looted about #80B but only got a plea bargain and now off the hook? starts from home.
tollyboy5:
Stop wailing! You don't have to wail everytime.We're talking about mismanagement of fund from south south leaders you're redirect the main focus. Use your head and stop being emotional with everything
And what stopped the government from descending on the SS government with the relevant anti-corruption lapdog.The solemn truth is that the rot starts from the top-FG. Executive corruption is really nauseating.A leader's sin is the leading sin.
tollyboy5:
If this is how you defend corruption from your state governors.I'm afraid your days in wailing land just begun.Progressive state will keep on progressing and wailing state will keep on wailing looking for who to blame apart from themselves
Ain't defending my governor.Infact he was convicted and jailed but escaped the committal to prison because of judicial loopholes.What I am pained about is the hypocritical approach to everything in Nigeria under this regime especially the anti-corruption war.

3 Likes

Re: Keyamo: South South Governors Are Silent Since Wike's Revelation by CommonPerson: 7:12am On Nov 22, 2022
Those ones are not human again!

8 Likes

Re: Keyamo: South South Governors Are Silent Since Wike's Revelation by zelnababa(m): 7:12am On Nov 22, 2022
o my GOD, Delta yet nothing to show for it.

39 Likes

Re: Keyamo: South South Governors Are Silent Since Wike's Revelation by Urheadmaster(m): 7:13am On Nov 22, 2022
Didijiji:
MUMU KEYAMO

Doing the hardest job on earth trying to defend APC, failure and BABA BLABLUBULABA

He is getting paid.

He is not doing it free of charge tongue

2 Likes

Re: Keyamo: South South Governors Are Silent Since Wike's Revelation by AgbaBaale: 7:13am On Nov 22, 2022
Nepotism is the only downside I see in Buhari's government. Power has been stable like never before. Infrastructure is going on etc. Kudos to him

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Keyamo: South South Governors Are Silent Since Wike's Revelation by seguno2: 7:13am On Nov 22, 2022
Didijiji:
MUMU KEYAMO

You dey mind that one?
Is he ignorant of the fact that 13% derivation has been paid since 1999, and wailing Wike is the drama queen of liars

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Keyamo: South South Governors Are Silent Since Wike's Revelation by olaboy33(m): 7:14am On Nov 22, 2022
unitysheart:
This figure is huge. I was in Warri this year and I’m not sure there’s been so much reflection of this figure in the city. Maybe the money was spent somewhere else in the state.
Wike confessed the numerous projects he embarked on and completed was financed from the 13% derivate.

Delta received the largest chunk, almost double of Rivers yet nothing to show for.
The governor betrayed his people to become vice presidential candidate.

51 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Keyamo: South South Governors Are Silent Since Wike's Revelation by Authoreety: 7:14am On Nov 22, 2022
No
Re: Keyamo: South South Governors Are Silent Since Wike's Revelation by mcmurphy132(m): 7:14am On Nov 22, 2022
MUMU KEYAMO

Doing the hardest job on earth trying to defend APC, failure and BABA BLABLUBULABA[/quote]

Na you be mumu instead of you to ask the governor to debunk the allegations. You still went ahead to call keyamo mumu

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Keyamo: South South Governors Are Silent Since Wike's Revelation by Didijiji: 7:15am On Nov 22, 2022
Urheadmaster:

He is getting paid.

He is not doing it free of charge tongue
yes all for the Benjamin mehn!
Re: Keyamo: South South Governors Are Silent Since Wike's Revelation by Nobody: 7:15am On Nov 22, 2022
Racoon:
One was expecting this senior advocate of nonsense to talk about the gross failure of the govt he subserves and how it has bastardized every facets of our national life, but here is he out of his touch with reality yarning thrash as usual.
this brainless clown

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Keyamo: South South Governors Are Silent Since Wike's Revelation by unitysheart(m): 7:16am On Nov 22, 2022
This figure is huge. I was in Warri this year and I’m not sure there’s been so much reflection of this figure in the city. Maybe the money was spent somewhere else in the state.

28 Likes

Re: Keyamo: South South Governors Are Silent Since Wike's Revelation by NigeriaIsGreat: 7:16am On Nov 22, 2022
JAGABAN

7 Likes

Re: Keyamo: South South Governors Are Silent Since Wike's Revelation by Aify147(m): 7:16am On Nov 22, 2022
Keyamo the stupid one

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Muhammad Abu Ali Killed By Boko Haram / Ndume: Saraki Betrayed Us… I Regret Supporting Him / Patrol Vehicles And Motorcycles To Be Commissioned In Lagos( Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.