Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,484 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Trending Photos Of A Plus Size Lady Showing Off Her Banging Body - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Trending Photos Of A Plus Size Lady Showing Off Her Banging Body (7675 Views)

Lady Showing Her Bre@st On Instagram / SA Plus-Size Lady Causes A Stir On Twitter As She Proudly Flaunts Her Body (Pix) / Plus Size Lady Accidentally Leaks Picture Of Her Boobs Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trending Photos Of A Plus Size Lady Showing Off Her Banging Body by made4naija(f): 5:21pm On Oct 03, 2018
These photos of a Plus size lady are currently trending on Twitter for obvious reasons

See more pictures

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2018/08/man-seen-washing-his-clothes-in-the-middle-of-the-road-video/

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

2 Likes

Re: Trending Photos Of A Plus Size Lady Showing Off Her Banging Body by Hundreddegrees(m): 5:26pm On Oct 03, 2018
Sexy fatty.. I can't try cowgirl with this one cry cry

1 Like

Re: Trending Photos Of A Plus Size Lady Showing Off Her Banging Body by Chidonc(m): 5:29pm On Oct 03, 2018
and so, is she not a human being.

1 Like

Re: Trending Photos Of A Plus Size Lady Showing Off Her Banging Body by stubbornman(m): 5:34pm On Oct 03, 2018
angry ANYBODY CAN HAVE A BANGING BODY WHILE SITTING DOWN...LET HER ARISE AND SHOW US HER BAGGY FIGURE.

2 Likes

Re: Trending Photos Of A Plus Size Lady Showing Off Her Banging Body by boomssey(f): 5:43pm On Oct 03, 2018
Big,bold n beautiful

1 Like

Re: Trending Photos Of A Plus Size Lady Showing Off Her Banging Body by lawlhee: 5:46pm On Oct 03, 2018
stubbornman:
angry ANYBODY CAN HAVE A BANGING BODY WHILE SITTING DOWN...LET HER ARISE AND SHOW US HER BAGGY FIGURE.
Lol

4 Likes

Re: Trending Photos Of A Plus Size Lady Showing Off Her Banging Body by pafo(m): 6:54pm On Oct 03, 2018

2 Likes

Re: Trending Photos Of A Plus Size Lady Showing Off Her Banging Body by Nobody: 6:57pm On Oct 03, 2018
I wont lie oo her thickness make sense. At least she's not shapeless and obese.

4 Likes

Re: Trending Photos Of A Plus Size Lady Showing Off Her Banging Body by Nobody: 7:20pm On Oct 03, 2018
I hate lies. There is nothing banging there angry

All I see are endless rolls of blubber grin

1 Like

Re: Trending Photos Of A Plus Size Lady Showing Off Her Banging Body by Katier00(f): 8:11pm On Oct 03, 2018
She is not too fat na. Fat and proud lady

1 Like

Re: Trending Photos Of A Plus Size Lady Showing Off Her Banging Body by Katier00(f): 8:12pm On Oct 03, 2018
She is not too fat na. Fat and proud lady.

1 Like

Re: Trending Photos Of A Plus Size Lady Showing Off Her Banging Body by Oreofepeters: 8:16pm On Oct 03, 2018
potopoto
Re: Trending Photos Of A Plus Size Lady Showing Off Her Banging Body by stevecantrell: 8:40pm On Oct 03, 2018
so ?

Re: Trending Photos Of A Plus Size Lady Showing Off Her Banging Body by KOLLYPROF(m): 9:36pm On Oct 03, 2018
This is called "fatty acid" grin grin grin
Re: Trending Photos Of A Plus Size Lady Showing Off Her Banging Body by lawrence35(m): 10:30pm On Oct 03, 2018
Nice
Re: Trending Photos Of A Plus Size Lady Showing Off Her Banging Body by Nobody: 10:33pm On Oct 03, 2018
KOLLYPROF:
This is called "fatty acid" grin grin grin
U have said it all

1 Like

Re: Trending Photos Of A Plus Size Lady Showing Off Her Banging Body by kushercain: 10:38pm On Oct 03, 2018
If this shit gets to fp I think it's high time I deactivate

1 Like

Re: Trending Photos Of A Plus Size Lady Showing Off Her Banging Body by folake4u(f): 11:28pm On Oct 03, 2018
She's fine, her body fine too smiley

1 Like

Re: Trending Photos Of A Plus Size Lady Showing Off Her Banging Body by Nobody: 1:32am On Oct 04, 2018
kiss

1 Like

Re: Trending Photos Of A Plus Size Lady Showing Off Her Banging Body by EventMC(m): 4:16am On Oct 04, 2018
shocked lof it tho
Re: Trending Photos Of A Plus Size Lady Showing Off Her Banging Body by femi4: 5:53am On Oct 04, 2018
Katier00:
She is not too fat na. Fat and proud lady
She's fat, see her laps. To hang those legs in the air will be an herculean task
Re: Trending Photos Of A Plus Size Lady Showing Off Her Banging Body by Partnerbiz(f): 6:09am On Oct 04, 2018
Some of us food shocked shocked

Make cash by selling airtime to us at juicy rates.

Also come for cheap data.

Na dem dey rush us now oo.. shocked

See over 723 testimonies from members here below.

Nkea bu nke anyi.
042 Amaka.
Otu Onicha amakazi
Re: Trending Photos Of A Plus Size Lady Showing Off Her Banging Body by Katier00(f): 8:07am On Oct 04, 2018
femi4:
She's fat, see her laps. To hang those legs in the air will be an herculean task
lol
Re: Trending Photos Of A Plus Size Lady Showing Off Her Banging Body by Bobinovic: 8:16am On Oct 04, 2018
some say there is nothing banging about that body, well one man's food is always going to be another man's poison. As for me and the Op, that body is banging. wink

1 Like

Re: Trending Photos Of A Plus Size Lady Showing Off Her Banging Body by IamPlato(m): 8:25am On Oct 04, 2018

I Cant Imagine The Massive Meat That Will Be Between Her legs...

She Her Lap Like One Full Cow belle

(1) (2) (Reply)

Conversation Between A Persistence Boyfriend And His Girlfriend. / The Most Beautiful Girls I've Ever Seen Are Married To Poor Men. / This Thread Is For Those Who Prefers Shifting Pants Before Sex (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.