Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,303 members, 7,846,352 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

When Fashola Gave Ambode The Lagos State Mater Plan. PIC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When Fashola Gave Ambode The Lagos State Mater Plan. PIC (5860 Views)

Hypocrisy Flashback. Ambode The Bus Terminal Governor. See Thread / Governor Akinwunmi Ambode - The True Lagos Legacy / 'Otedola Never Planned To Run Against Ambode’ - The Boss Newspaper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Fashola Gave Ambode The Lagos State Mater Plan. PIC by Niorte: 11:11pm On Oct 03, 2018
TrueNigerian300:

Lol!!!

I will only use one of your own point against you. As old as you are you dont know what Oshodi looks like before Fashola.I cant really see any significant improvement apart from the ongoing construction that will never finish even if given 8 years. Now if you dont know Oshodi looked before Fashola then you dont deserve to talk about it. Whatever Ambode must have done is a child play compare to Fashola.This is a fact.

Now that same Oshodi - I hope you know Agege motor road and the substandard road he is constructing with quack engineers everywhere.So they are stopping visionscape to do their work. I am hearing this for the first time. When was the last time they came to ur place? So politicians are telling people to dump refuse on the roads? Smh!!!
Let's accept APC has failed Lagosians. APC gave us Ambode the failure, thereby retarding the development of Lagos. Now they are bringing up Sanwo-Olu, the question is can we still trust them?

They are all hailing Fashola today but when Fashola presented Shasore and Hamzat, this same Tinubu insisted on Ambode.... Can we still trust him. NO is the answer. If Ambode that was an accountant general could perform as a failure as you have said, what do we expect from Sanwo-Olu who at best is managing LSDPC

1 Like

Re: When Fashola Gave Ambode The Lagos State Mater Plan. PIC by deomelo: 11:14pm On Oct 03, 2018
Niorte:

In case you don't know, the money that FG owed Lagos state during Tinubu/Obasanjo tenure was paid during Fashola's administration. So there was lots of money to us. I won't take away the fact that Fashola did well during his First term. His second term was average performance

Of what relevance is this and what lots of money are you talking about??

Fashola's largest budget while in Office was N489 billion, but Ambode's budget was massive N859 billion to N1 trillion. Twice Fashoa's budget and all ambode delivered so far are bus stops, flyover, horible toads and abandoned projects all over Lagos.

Fashola's First Term. Ambode Is Incompetent. Reasons And PICS.

https://www.nairaland.com/4734320/fasholas-first-term-ambode-incompetent

This is a collection of Fashola's first term projects. Look and feel sorry for Lagosians under Ambode.

We still want to know what Ambode did with last years N859 billion and this years N1 trillion, I'm sure he did not spend all that on bust stops.

1 Like

Re: When Fashola Gave Ambode The Lagos State Mater Plan. PIC by bestpunterever: 11:17pm On Oct 03, 2018
deomelo:

Even ambode sef don take his lashing and moved on, but trust Igbos to die for post and carry dead body...

ipob losers

grin grin
anything igbo support must fail, from biafran war, Abiola, jonathan, kanu, Ize iyanu, Jimi Agbaje, Fayose, Adeleke, Ambode...May be they have started suppoting Man utd self.
Re: When Fashola Gave Ambode The Lagos State Mater Plan. PIC by deomelo: 11:22pm On Oct 03, 2018
Niorte:

Let's accept APC has failed Lagosians. APC gave us Ambode the failure, thereby retarding the development of Lagos. Now they are bringing up Sanwo-Olu, the question is can we still trust them?

They are all hailing Fashola today but when Fashola presented Shasore and Hamzat, this same Tinubu insisted on Ambode.... Can we still trust him. NO is the answer. If Ambode that was an accountant general could perform as a failure as you have said, what do we expect from Sanwo-Olu who at best is managing LSDPC

The issue on the table is more than what you are talking about, performance in Lagos is based on your ability to read basic road map, follow template, master plan and road guide passed on to incoming governors to follow. Ambode failed because he did not follow the road map given to him.

How hard is it to follow simple instructions?

It's like failing WAEC with goof proof expo in your face

Ambode is sadly the architect of his own failure and downfall because all he had to do was follow and utilize the template in front of him.

1 Like

Re: When Fashola Gave Ambode The Lagos State Mater Plan. PIC by deomelo: 11:29pm On Oct 03, 2018
bestpunterever:
anything igbo support must fail, from biafran war, Abiola, jonathan, kanu, Ize iyanu, Jimi Agbaje, Fayose, Adeleke, Ambode...May be they have started suppoting Man utd self.

I swear to God, if den offer to support for anything, I go just go church and beg God to cover me with the blood of Jesus and reject their evil and bad omen support.

God forbid bad thing

1 Like

Re: When Fashola Gave Ambode The Lagos State Mater Plan. PIC by smesi: 11:45pm On Oct 03, 2018
grin grin
bestpunterever:

grin
bestpunterever:
Re: When Fashola Gave Ambode The Lagos State Mater Plan. PIC by TrueNigerian300: 11:54pm On Oct 03, 2018
Niorte:

Let's be clear bro i am not for either APC or PDP as far as I am concerned APC = PDP and PDP = APC. You might not understand those equations but a mathematician will do. Now on the bolded Ambode the FAILURE is a representative of APC and since he failed the party failed as well. Maybe you think I am an APC member or something. I have been criticizing this guy right from his first one and half year so dont think I am supporting Tinubu or something.Now I dont care who they present as I am not one of their members.

On what do we expect from Sanwo-Olu? You and I can't answer that If He eventually win the gubernatorial election. An accused is innocent until proven guilty. Is he going to be a FAILURE? I dont Know you dont know too. Is he going to perform? I dont know and you dont kow either.

So the best we can do is watch and give him or whoever is coming the chance to prove himself like we gave Ambode a.k.a the FAILURE.

I am sorry If you are offended that I am being harsh on him but I hate FAILURE and expect EXCELLENCE at all time.

1 Like

Re: When Fashola Gave Ambode The Lagos State Mater Plan. PIC by deomelo: 12:01am On Oct 04, 2018
TrueNigerian300:

Let's be clear bro i am not for either APC or PDP as far as I am concerned APC = PDP and PDP = APC. You might not understand those equations but a mathematician will do. Now on the bolded Ambode the FAILURE is a representative of APC and since he failed the party failed as well. Maybe you think I am an APC member or something. I have been criticizing this guy right from his first one and half year so dont think I am supporting Tinubu or something.Now I dont care who they present as I am not one of their members.

On what do we expect from Sanwo-Olu? You and I can't answer that If He eventually win the gubernatorial election. An accused is innocent until proven guilty. Is he going to be a FAILURE? I dont Know you dont know too. Is he going to perform? I dont know and you dont kow either.

So the best we can do is watch and give him or whoever is coming the chance to prove himself like we gave Ambode a.k.a the FAILURE.

I am sorry If you are offended that I am being harsh on him but I hate FAILURE and expect EXCELLENCE at all time.

Very well articulated.
Re: When Fashola Gave Ambode The Lagos State Mater Plan. PIC by candygist: 12:31am On Oct 04, 2018
etebefia:
No be only Master plan, na Tinubu plan. Yorubas trying hard to justify their slave mentality.

Lagos residents and enugu residents who looks more like slaves ?
Re: When Fashola Gave Ambode The Lagos State Mater Plan. PIC by slimfit1(m): 12:51am On Oct 04, 2018
Niorte:

Thank you for the long story.

As old as you are, you believed the woman simply because she said what you wanted to hear.

In all honesty, compare Oshodi during Fashola and Ambode's tenure

Compare that smelling Ojota during Fashola and Ambode's tenure

Please compare Berger during Fashola and Ambode's tenure

Compare Ajah traffic during Fashola and Ambode's tenure.

That you hate or are told to hate someone should not stop you from saying the truth.

Fashola did well in his term. Ambode is also doing well. Don't try to paint Fashola as Mr Perfect, he had his errors too.

Do you think dirtiness of the environment is not politically motivated. You may not believe this. The LAWMA people were only trying to make a statement hence they create more problem from the new competitor.

Here is a country where someone will tar a road, and enemies of progress will go at odd hours to create potholes on the road just for political noise.

Tinubu has won the battle but he has already lost the war.

Many people pleaded with him but he turned deaf ears claiming his supporters would not accept. But we all know that when he sneezes, his supporters catch cold. President, governors, leaders and other high ranking politicians begged him and he insisted NO. A day will come, he also will beg and no one will hear him. Except the law of diminishing return ceases to hold

Beg for another 4years of failures please some people have important things to do with their 4years if you don't have 1. He fought with Tinubu and Fasholadon't you think he needs help himself.

1 Like

Re: When Fashola Gave Ambode The Lagos State Mater Plan. PIC by Niorte: 7:54am On Oct 04, 2018
deomelo:

The issue on the table is more than what you are talking about, performance in Lagos is based on your ability to read basic road map, follow template, master plan and road guide passed on to incoming governors to follow. Ambode failed because he did not follow the road map given to him.

How hard is it to follow simple instructions?

It's like failing WAEC with goof proof expo in your face

Ambode is sadly the architect of his own failure and downfall because all he had to do was follow and utilize the template in front of him.

It is a pity. You wrote about Road Maps. You let politicians keep deceiving you or you are a politician yourself.

My question to you. Have you seen the road map yourself? Have you seen the master plan? Is the master plan supposed to be hidden from the public if truly there is one?

The hard truth is that Ambode's issue is not about performance but politicking.

Calling Ambode a failure is very uncharitable! No government in this world is good in every sector. He might have gone low in the environment issue. But I dare say, both Tinubu and Fashola cannot compete with Ambode when it comes to empowerment and human development. Fashola worked on things. Ambode develops people. Lagos State Employment Trust Fund is there to show. CodeLagos project is there and many other training programs for Lagosians.

The problem with us is that when someone goes wrong in one area, we tend to make look bad in other areas. That a student failed Chemistry in WAEC as a Science student did not mean He was a poor students, have you considered his Physics, Mathematics, Biology etc. No wonder our Judiciary is corrupt. We are very sentimental.

1 Like

Re: When Fashola Gave Ambode The Lagos State Mater Plan. PIC by giftedheart1(m): 8:02am On Oct 04, 2018
Niorte:

Thank you for the long story.

As old as you are, you believed the woman simply because she said what you wanted to hear.

In all honesty, compare Oshodi during Fashola and Ambode's tenure

Compare that smelling Ojota during Fashola and Ambode's tenure

Please compare Berger during Fashola and Ambode's tenure

Compare Ajah traffic during Fashola and Ambode's tenure.

That you hate or are told to hate someone should not stop you from saying the truth.

Fashola did well in his term. Ambode is also doing well. Don't try to paint Fashola as Mr Perfect, he had his errors too.

Do you think dirtiness of the environment is not politically motivated. You may not believe this. The LAWMA people were only trying to make a statement hence they create more problem from the new competitor.

Here is a country where someone will tar a road, and enemies of progress will go at odd hours to create potholes on the road just for political noise.

Tinubu has won the battle but he has already lost the war.

Many people pleaded with him but he turned deaf ears claiming his supporters would not accept. But we all know that when he sneezes, his supporters catch cold. President, governors, leaders and other high ranking politicians begged him and he insisted NO. A day will come, he also will beg and no one will hear him. Except the law of diminishing return ceases to hold
thanks man, i love this. seems to me that Tinubu has forgotten the story of ADEDIBU of ibadan. I hope we'll remember to write his epitaph well.
Re: When Fashola Gave Ambode The Lagos State Mater Plan. PIC by Ikology(m): 8:25am On Oct 04, 2018
Niorte:

It is a pity. You wrote about Road Maps. You let politicians keep deceiving you or you are a politician yourself.

My question to you. Have you seen the road map yourself? Have you seen the master plan? Is the master plan supposed to be hidden from the public if truly there is one?

Calling Ambode a failure is very uncharitable! No government in this world is good in every sector. He might have gone low in the environment issue. But I dare say, both Tinubu and Fashola cannot compete with Ambode when it comes to empowerment and human development. Fashola worked on things. Ambode develops people. Lagos State Employment Trust Fund is there to show. CodeLagos project is there and many other training programs for Lagosians.

The problem with us is that when someone goes wrong in one area, we tend to make look bad in other areas. That a student failed Chemistry in WAEC as a Science student did not mean He was a poor students, have you considered his Physics, Mathematics, Biology etc. No wonder our Judiciary is corrupt. We are very sentimental.

So much sense
Re: When Fashola Gave Ambode The Lagos State Mater Plan. PIC by Mboi2: 9:04am On Oct 04, 2018
TrueNigerian300:
I have always believe that Fashola is an excellent public administrator and today I was proved right beyond reasonable doubt that he is. Was inside BRT with a woman in her 50s and she started talking about how Ambode failed and all that. She talked about all I have observed about this FAILURE called Ambode. I kept listening to her until the word God bless you ma'am came out of my mouth. She asked where Tinubu got Fashola and that she hope Sanwolu was gotten from the same place or else they go back where Fashola was picked. She said it would have been better if our constitution allows Fashola to continue. Finally she said Fashola should be used as a standard for any Lagos state governor which I truly believe. This is what we are trying to tell all those people shouting Ambode up and down.

Ambode performance is far far far far far below that of the great Fash. Infact only a confused and deluded person will ever even think of comparing the two.And one thing to note is that Fashola beats nigerian standard 1000000 times and can be compared to any standard obtainable anywhere in the world. This is not about exaggeration or anything even the world could see then with his numerous awards. This shows that Fash will perform excellently anywhere in the world as far as public administration is concerned. The guy tries to understand the problem and how people feel before preferring solutions.

Now let's come to Ambode aka Mr FAILURE. This dude failed even when using nigerian standard not to talk of international. People are not even scared throwing dirt on the road again can you try it during Fashola's time. I remember his tenure you dare not throw anything through your vehicle's windows. No matter who you are you dare not pass through the BRT lane else you gonna have a conversation with Mr Fash. I was almost crying when a boy begged his father that he just want to shake Fashola's hand the father went to Fashola aides to request that his son will like to shake him and he granted it. What I am trying to say hear is he was loved as governor simply because of his performance. Fash was an household name.He was an action governor when he talks you pick sense in it even when you dont agree with him. Can the same be said of Mr FAILURE. Whenever this FAILURE opens his mouth what comes out is rubbish and you keep wondering if is a governor.
My dear tell yourself the truth atleast for once. Fashola's administration was tough for Lagosians. He did well in cleaning Lagos but that was his area of concentration. Was Lagos not very dirty when this your mini god Tinubu was a governor? Fashola's administration was tough, people suffered so much in the hands of LASMA and VIO which he gave so much power to be intimidating people. Fashola did not care about rural development, he concentrated more on the rich.

Ambode did not really pay attention to environmental sanitation because he believes since Fashola has set the standard people will continue with it. He does not believe in using authorities to brutalize and chase people around to do the right thing. You that is throwing dirts where you're not meant to throw it, are you a monkey? What Ambode has done on infrastructural development is second to nothing. You people should tell yourselves the truth. Ambode was ready to transform Lagos and Lagos has already started wearing a new look. Fashola believed in using force to chase people around like goats but Ambode belives in building a structure that will stop people from doing bad things.

Your mini god Tinubu was Lagos State governor for 8years, tell me one thing he did for Lagos. Just ONE.
Re: When Fashola Gave Ambode The Lagos State Mater Plan. PIC by TrueNigerian300: 9:15am On Oct 04, 2018
Mboi2:

My dear tell yourself the truth atleast for once. Fashola's administration was tough for Lagosians. He did well in cleaning Lagos but that was his area of concentration. Was Lagos not very dirty when this your mini god Tinubu was a governor? Fashola's administration was tough, people suffered so much in the hands of LASMA and VIO which he gave so much power to be intimidating people. Fashola did not care about rural development, he concentrated more on the rich.

Ambode did not really pay attention to environmental sanitation because he believes since Fashola has set the standard people will continue with it. He does not believe in using authorities to brutalize and chase people around to do the right thing. You that is throwing dirts where you're not meant to throw it, are you a monkey? What Ambode has done on infrastructural development is second to nothing. You people should tell yourselves the truth. Ambode was ready to transform Lagos and Lagos has already started wearing a new look. Fashola believed in using force to chase people around like goats but Ambode belives in building a structure that will stop people from doing bad things.

Your mini god Tinubu was Lagos State governor for 8years, tell me one thing he did for Lagos. Just ONE.

I went through your previous posts and responding to you will be a total waste of my time. Anybody that does not agree with you worship Tinubu.No matter how much I try to explain little thing to you you will never comprehend so why wasting my precious time.

Peace!!!
Re: When Fashola Gave Ambode The Lagos State Mater Plan. PIC by Mboi2: 11:29am On Oct 04, 2018
TrueNigerian300:

I went through your previous posts and responding to you will be a total waste of my time. Anybody that does not agree with you worship Tinubu.No matter how much I try to explain little thing to you you will never comprehend so why wasting my precious time.

Peace!!!
I don't have time to start searching your posts on nairaland so that I will know the kind of defense to put up. Deal with the subject stop searching to know if one has been for or against whatever. It show how weak and pointless you are in your argument.

So sorry you do not have a point.
Re: When Fashola Gave Ambode The Lagos State Mater Plan. PIC by deomelo: 2:54pm On Oct 04, 2018
Niorte:

I stopped reading your rubbish right here.

This is why I hate going back and forth with you Igbos, all you do is spew ignorant rubbish..
Re: When Fashola Gave Ambode The Lagos State Mater Plan. PIC by Tinlar: 3:20pm On Oct 04, 2018
diebuhari1:
The intimidation of Christians in Yoruba land must stop!
ur brain is under your foot, south west consist of 6 states: Lagos - Ambode (Christian) , Ekiti- Fayose/Fayemi (Christian).
Ondo- Akereodolu. (Christian)
Oyo- Ajimobi (Muslim)
Ogun -Amosu (Muslim)
Osun-Aregbe/oyetola(Muslim) u can see balance. So take ur religious bigotry to another region.
Re: When Fashola Gave Ambode The Lagos State Mater Plan. PIC by Tinlar: 3:28pm On Oct 04, 2018
xana101:
Fashola is a hero. He worked tirelessly for ambode. Ambode became governor and start fighting fashola.
This is only angle I disagree with Ambode, he got it wrong there , no matter any circumstances u need to mend fence not pull it down.
Re: When Fashola Gave Ambode The Lagos State Mater Plan. PIC by Tinlar: 3:34pm On Oct 04, 2018
dazzlingd:

E no go better for you as long as you continue this religious card nonsense... Yorubas don't play victims like pigs of your calibre. Nobody is intimidating anybody as yorubas coexist in peace. Your attempt to divide will fail you and your generations.. Na your lineage go face division.
Amen , anybody that brought religious intolerant to our region shall not succeed.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom Is Overhyped With Good Media Propaganda (pic) / When I Said Obi Is Dangerous In Court,some Apc Members Didnt Understand Me! / David Hundeyin Shares Tinubu’s Sworn Affidavit & It Is Trending

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.