Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,939 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

When I Said Obi Is Dangerous In Court,some Apc Members Didnt Understand Me! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When I Said Obi Is Dangerous In Court,some Apc Members Didnt Understand Me! (5845 Views)

2020 Twitter Post Of Lady Who Said Obi & Datti Should Be President Surfaces / 2023: Some APC Members Prefer Atiku To Tinubu — Lamido / Tunde Rahman: Some APC Chieftains Supported Obaseki Because Of 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

When I Said Obi Is Dangerous In Court,some Apc Members Didnt Understand Me! by AustineE1: 10:39pm On Mar 23, 2023
*WHEN I SAY PETER OBI IS DANGEROUS IN COURT, SOME APC MEMBERS DIDN'T UNDERSTAND ME .

Fear that man 😂😂😂 Tinubu never expected it 🥷🏿 stealth move. He knew they would rig and on purpose didn’t file for his disqualification before the election. He even went ahead to call Tinibu his senior colleague to fool Apc camp.

After the scam of an election, he then asked inec to release election materials, another stealth move to distract them and confuse them to think he will base his case on IRev irregularities, the old men who thought they can suppress and above the law fell for it and focused on uploading results this past two weeks. Meanwhile he already met with the US government secretly who told Obi to tell his supporters not to protest, because that was what Apc wanted, so they can repeat SARS, Only for him to now hit him with the drug case.

Which entirely disqualifies Tinibu and his running mate from contesting, according to the constitution of Nigeria and international law. Tinibu has been on FBI wanted list for long, he obviously didn’t know that, because he was allowed to travel freely, this not only prevents him from being sworn in but enables the ICC and the DEA to issue an immediate arrest warrant to extradite Tinubu to the US to face prison time.

If Inec refuses to swear in Obi, Tinubu will be arrested with all that contributed to this sham election. However, if he concedes he will still go to jail, including the inec boss, who have actually stepped down but not officially.

They messed with the wrong one. At this point Tinibu can not be sworn in as the president, Obi will emerge as the president and it’s obvious without doubt.

They were busy playing injustice, Obi was playing chess. When his vice Datti told Nigerians to be calm that Obi knows what to do, that was it. Tinubu was scammed and at this point it’s end of the road for him and his cohorts.

If he can make a deal with the DEA those conditions will solely be on his quitting and inec releasing original results, if not the cabal including Buhari will go in for it! It’s game over😃

80 Likes 14 Shares

Re: When I Said Obi Is Dangerous In Court,some Apc Members Didnt Understand Me! by christejames(m): 10:40pm On Mar 23, 2023
ObiDatti 🧚‍♂️

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When I Said Obi Is Dangerous In Court,some Apc Members Didnt Understand Me! by AustineE1: 10:40pm On Mar 23, 2023
For OBI,the end justifies the means!
Let the legal fireworks begin!!!

11 Likes

Re: When I Said Obi Is Dangerous In Court,some Apc Members Didnt Understand Me! by KanwuliaExtra: 10:42pm On Mar 23, 2023
I wan see the forensics.
Dat wan go sweeeeeeeeet me pass. cheesy

16 Likes

Re: When I Said Obi Is Dangerous In Court,some Apc Members Didnt Understand Me! by ezechi242: 10:46pm On Mar 23, 2023
obi went to a knife fight with an ak49

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: When I Said Obi Is Dangerous In Court,some Apc Members Didnt Understand Me! by Svoboda(m): 10:57pm On Mar 23, 2023
Trash! You will all watch with teary eyes Tinubu being sworn in in eagles square.

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: When I Said Obi Is Dangerous In Court,some Apc Members Didnt Understand Me! by fuckingAyaya(m): 11:04pm On Mar 23, 2023
Svoboda:
Trash! You will all watch with teary eyes Tinubu being sworn in in eagles square.
where is he ?

26 Likes 6 Shares

Re: When I Said Obi Is Dangerous In Court,some Apc Members Didnt Understand Me! by willibounce1(m): 11:05pm On Mar 23, 2023
Ipob illiterate. Always coming up with all sorts of senseless stories.

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: When I Said Obi Is Dangerous In Court,some Apc Members Didnt Understand Me! by Svoboda(m): 11:08pm On Mar 23, 2023
fuckingAyaya:
where is he ?

Is that among your new list of problems?

4 Likes

Re: When I Said Obi Is Dangerous In Court,some Apc Members Didnt Understand Me! by Danisaint112(m): 11:09pm On Mar 23, 2023
They told a man who have won a case in the supreme Court three consecutive times to "go to court." 😂

Now they are all calling for his arrest because the case is strong and is hard to sell to the judges and international communities.

It's just like the drum of war some foolish Yorubas are beating for a tribe/region with several war experience (war with the Brits for 11 yrs and war with the whole of Nigeria for 3 years). I laugh. 😏

What some few ignorant and dumb yorubas did was like telling Yorubas in Anambra not to vote in Anambra because they want to take over Anambra while the candidate in question is a full blooded igbo. Chai! 😆

How stupid this touts sound...

The end will be funny. Be rest assured that if another war should happen in Nigeria then it's the end of Nigeria. Everybody would answer their papa name.

36 Likes 9 Shares

Re: When I Said Obi Is Dangerous In Court,some Apc Members Didnt Understand Me! by ovieigho(m): 11:09pm On Mar 23, 2023
I don’t understand you o

If Tinubu is on fBI wanted list ? So what’s the judgement that made him forfeit 400k dollars plus ?

I think he pleaded guilty and was left of the hook but the conviction is already there…. So which one is FBI wanted list again ?
Clarify cos I am obidient too

4 Likes

Re: When I Said Obi Is Dangerous In Court,some Apc Members Didnt Understand Me! by Nobody: 11:39pm On Mar 23, 2023
There's no stealth move anywhere. The case will be thrown out and you will come here to cry that the judiciary has been bought instead of using your brain. Your influencers are already preparing grounds for the narrative with the CJN in London story. They know the case is porous and watery but they also know their base have no sense so they'll continue taking advantage of you

18 Likes

Re: When I Said Obi Is Dangerous In Court,some Apc Members Didnt Understand Me! by KaLuCh: 11:45pm On Mar 23, 2023
ovieigho:
I don’t understand you o

If Tinubu is on fBI wanted list ? So what’s the judgement that made him forfeit 400k dollars plus ?

I think he pleaded guilty and was left of the hook but the conviction is already there…. So which one is FBI wanted list again ?
Clarify cos I am obidient too

Tinubu is not on the wanted list, forefeiting that money must have meant he's paid for his crimes. But the constitution stated clearly that a court declared criminal is not qualified to lead Nigeria. That's one.

Number 2 is the saga with Tinubu's vice, whom according to the same constitution is not qualified to contest as VC as he was already contesting for another position when he was forwarded as running mate by Tinubu. And without a qualified running mate, you can not run for president, so again, Tinubu nailed.

Then there's the issue of massive rigging, voter intimidation and suppression, violence in many states.

There is no chance in hell that Tinubu gets sworn in, unless CJN decides to blatantly ignore the constitution, in which case, we do not know what will be the outcome.

Trust me, Peter Obi has them checkmated.

Forget APC paid agents running mouth up and down all over the media. They are just earning their pay. Tinubu haven't met a politician like Obi. Nigeria is about to witness a masterclass.

Save this post.

56 Likes 8 Shares

Re: When I Said Obi Is Dangerous In Court,some Apc Members Didnt Understand Me! by Luckysbab: 11:46pm On Mar 23, 2023
Mumu!

b. The second argument is that BAT was charged and fined $460,000 for an offence committed in the USA involving dishonesty – narcotics trafficking in 1993, and a decree of forfeiture was ordered against him, and based on this was ineligible to run for the office of President.

What does the law say on this point?

Section 137 of the 1999 Constitution deals with what grounds make an individual ineligible to run for the office of President. Specifically, 137(1)(e) of the 1999 Constitution provides that a person would be ineligible to contest if within a period of less than 10 years before the date of the election to the office of President he has been convicted and sentenced for an offence involving dishonesty or he has been found guilty of the contravention of the Code of Conduct.

Lawpadi Verdict - This does not seem to be a very strong argument, and we think it is unlikely to be upheld by the tribunal. This is because the case in the USA was decided in 1993 (30 years ago). The Constitution states it has to be a conviction within the last 10 years.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: When I Said Obi Is Dangerous In Court,some Apc Members Didnt Understand Me! by Bluntguy: 11:50pm On Mar 23, 2023
In that case, Peter Obi is the next president of Nigeria.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: When I Said Obi Is Dangerous In Court,some Apc Members Didnt Understand Me! by KillerCrocodile: 12:01am On Mar 24, 2023
Luckysbab:
Mumu!

b. The second argument is that BAT was charged and fined $460,000 for an offence committed in the USA involving dishonesty – narcotics trafficking in 1993, and a decree of forfeiture was ordered against him, and based on this was ineligible to run for the office of President.

What does the law say on this point?

Section 137 of the 1999 Constitution deals with what grounds make an individual ineligible to run for the office of President. Specifically, 137(1)(e) of the 1999 Constitution provides that a person would be ineligible to contest if within a period of less than 10 years before the date of the election to the office of President he has been convicted and sentenced for an offence involving dishonesty or he has been found guilty of the contravention of the Code of Conduct.

Lawpadi Verdict - This does not seem to be a very strong argument, and we think it is unlikely to be upheld by the tribunal. This is because the case in the USA was decided in 1993 (30 years ago). The Constitution states it has to be a conviction within the last 10 years.

Ok

Constitution expert

What does the Constitution says about the VP choice of tinubu and his eligibility ?

Was Kashim Shettima running for two different offices ?

Is that not against the Constitution ?

Does that not disqualify tinubu because he was running with an ineligible VP

Constitution expert, What saith the Constitution on this matter ?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: When I Said Obi Is Dangerous In Court,some Apc Members Didnt Understand Me! by Benwallt(m): 12:03am On Mar 24, 2023
I am just reading back to back trash here. What is wrong with me self? What these boys type are so senseless to the point you wanna puke your guts. I weep for this country's education system that keeps producing sad nonentities.

Without any form of immunity somebody moves around unaided. It when he now has immunity that they will be pursuing him up n down.

Where are the brains on this platform?

4 Likes

Re: When I Said Obi Is Dangerous In Court,some Apc Members Didnt Understand Me! by Formularcr7: 12:09am On Mar 24, 2023
Wetin you chop sleep?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When I Said Obi Is Dangerous In Court,some Apc Members Didnt Understand Me! by imam07: 12:19am On Mar 24, 2023
Obidient like to deceive themselves

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: When I Said Obi Is Dangerous In Court,some Apc Members Didnt Understand Me! by Nobody: 12:23am On Mar 24, 2023
AustineE1:
*WHEN I SAY PETER OBI IS DANGEROUS IN COURT, SOME APC MEMBERS DIDN'T UNDERSTAND ME .

Fear that man 😂😂😂 Tinubu never expected it 🥷🏿 stealth move. He knew they would rig and on purpose didn’t file for his disqualification before the election. He even went ahead to call Tinibu his senior colleague to fool Apc camp.

After the scam of an election, he then asked inec to release election materials, another stealth move to distract them and confuse them to think he will base his case on IRev irregularities, the old men who thought they can suppress and above the law fell for it and focused on uploading results this past two weeks. Meanwhile he already met with the US government secretly who told Obi to tell his supporters not to protest, because that was what Apc wanted, so they can repeat SARS, Only for him to now hit him with the drug case.

Which entirely disqualifies Tinibu and his running mate from contesting, according to the constitution of Nigeria and international law. Tinibu has been on FBI wanted list for long, he obviously didn’t know that, because he was allowed to travel freely, this not only prevents him from being sworn in but enables the ICC and the DEA to issue an immediate arrest warrant to extradite Tinubu to the US to face prison time.

If Inec refuses to swear in Obi, Tinubu will be arrested with all that contributed to this sham election. However, if he concedes he will still go to jail, including the inec boss, who have actually stepped down but not officially.

They messed with the wrong one. At this point Tinibu can not be sworn in as the president, Obi will emerge as the president and it’s obvious without doubt.

They were busy playing injustice, Obi was playing chess. When his vice Datti told Nigerians to be calm that Obi knows what to do, that was it. Tinubu was scammed and at this point it’s end of the road for him and his cohorts.

If he can make a deal with the DEA those conditions will solely be on his quitting and inec releasing original results, if not the cabal including Buhari will go in for it! It’s game over😃
Dangerous ko ?

E go shock you say na ordinary Chest beater em be grin grin grin

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: When I Said Obi Is Dangerous In Court,some Apc Members Didnt Understand Me! by Nobody: 12:24am On Mar 24, 2023
imam07:
Obidient like to deceive themselves
I swear grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: When I Said Obi Is Dangerous In Court,some Apc Members Didnt Understand Me! by yrex01(m): 12:24am On Mar 24, 2023
AustineE1:

I thought he was intelligent but I was disappointed. Like he’s asking the court to Cancel election, disqualify tinubu n his vice, inec should redo another election. How Aren’t you guys educated

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When I Said Obi Is Dangerous In Court,some Apc Members Didnt Understand Me! by leptomorph(m): 12:53am On Mar 24, 2023
You guys don't know who you are dealing with. That petition is died already.
Re: When I Said Obi Is Dangerous In Court,some Apc Members Didnt Understand Me! by ovieigho(m): 12:57am On Mar 24, 2023
KaLuCh:

Tinubu is not on the wanted list, forefeiting that money must have meant he's paid for his crimes. But the constitution stated clearly that a court declared criminal is not qualified to lead Nigeria. That's one.

Number 2 is the saga with Tinubu's vice, whom according to the same constitution is not qualified to contest as VC as he was already contesting for another position when he was forwarded as running mate by Tinubu. And without a qualified running mate, you can not run for president, so again, Tinubu nailed.

Then there's the issue of massive rigging, voter intimidation and suppression, violence in many states.

There is no chance in hell that Tinubu gets sworn in, unless CJN decides to blatantly ignore the constitution, in which case, we do not know what will be the outcome.

Trust me, Peter Obi has them checkmated.

Forget APC paid agents running mouth up and down all over the media. They are just earning their pay. Tinubu haven't met a politician like Obi. Nigeria is about to witness a masterclass.

Save this post.
Gbam … I’m happy

But how are we sure Shettima did not do the needful before accepting the vP slot
Re: When I Said Obi Is Dangerous In Court,some Apc Members Didnt Understand Me! by mortalincarnate(f): 1:13am On Mar 24, 2023
Very interesting piece
Re: When I Said Obi Is Dangerous In Court,some Apc Members Didnt Understand Me! by ovieigho(m): 1:23am On Mar 24, 2023
yrex01:
I thought he was intelligent but I was disappointed. Like he’s asking the court to Cancel election, disqualify tinubu n his vice, inec should redo another election. How Aren’t you guys educated

What’s wrong in redoing a shabbily done election ?

Election have been re-done in several countries or are you concern about the amount spent? Don’t worry it’s our money and we want transparent election .. Kenya did a re-run after spending over $1b on election

It’s a lesson, we need to start doing the right thing in Nigeria

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senegal, Liberia Presidential Polls Deepened ECOWAS Democracy Campaign – Tinubu / how to stop Boko haram By Musiwa / Question: What Did Olusegun Obasanjo Do For Nigeria In His Tenure?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.