Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,474 members, 7,850,631 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:27 AM

The Human Eating Berom Terrorists - Idris Ahmed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Human Eating Berom Terrorists - Idris Ahmed (4068 Views)

Idris Ahmed: Court Grants Bail To Suspended Accountant-General, Co-Defendants / Clash Between Fulani And Berom Natives In Plateau. Villagers Killed. Photos / Binta Garba And Idris Ahmed Fight Over APC Senatorial Ticket (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Human Eating Berom Terrorists - Idris Ahmed by FriendNG: 8:57pm On Oct 03, 2018
We have seen the worst of Boko Haram. However, we have never seen terrorists killing innocent fellow humans and dereving pleasure in eating them up! The Berom terrorists are in a class of their own. They are the worst savage barbarians Africa has ever produced. We must WIPE-OUT the Berom terrorists, by whatever means necessary. So help us God. Amen.

2 Shares

Re: The Human Eating Berom Terrorists - Idris Ahmed by AGNESikpuNNU(f): 8:57pm On Oct 03, 2018
GOWON must hear this ... for im state?

5 Likes

Re: The Human Eating Berom Terrorists - Idris Ahmed by Yambee: 9:00pm On Oct 03, 2018
In 2018?
This is barbaric.

The Beroms eat humans like the Ugep of Cross River and Isi-Alangwa people of Abia too?I thought Cannibalism is a thing of the past in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: The Human Eating Berom Terrorists - Idris Ahmed by FarahAideed: 9:02pm On Oct 03, 2018
Leave their land alone !!!!! You will never see Berom people in Kano fighting for land with the Fulanis man yet Fulanis will come to Berom land kill them and steal their land and then try to blame them

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Human Eating Berom Terrorists - Idris Ahmed by Yambee: 9:04pm On Oct 03, 2018
FarahAideed:
Leave their land alone !!!!! You will never see Berom people in Kano fighting for land with the Fulanis man yet Fulanis will come to Berom land kill them and steal their land and then try to blame them

Are you Berom?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Human Eating Berom Terrorists - Idris Ahmed by FarahAideed: 9:05pm On Oct 03, 2018
Yambee:

Are you Berom?

No !!!! But I don't understand why Fulanis will go into Berom people land to fight them and yet turn around and want to label them the aggressors

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Human Eating Berom Terrorists - Idris Ahmed by Donald95(m): 9:06pm On Oct 03, 2018
Please northerners should keep on eating themselves. After all they poverty bringer Terrorist bulhari is their lord.

Idiots. Suffering and smiling

10 Likes

Re: The Human Eating Berom Terrorists - Idris Ahmed by Nobody: 9:10pm On Oct 03, 2018
Does cannibalism still exist in Nigeria?
Re: The Human Eating Berom Terrorists - Idris Ahmed by ModsareChevres: 9:19pm On Oct 03, 2018
odogwu125:
Gowon how market?

He is not Berom.

1 Like

Re: The Human Eating Berom Terrorists - Idris Ahmed by Xisnin(m): 9:21pm On Oct 03, 2018
Stale propaganda.

5 Likes

Re: The Human Eating Berom Terrorists - Idris Ahmed by Ishilove: 10:18pm On Oct 03, 2018
MajorJeffery:
Nope. Insidious propaganda

3 Likes

Re: The Human Eating Berom Terrorists - Idris Ahmed by Ishilove: 10:22pm On Oct 03, 2018
Social media is seriously in need of monitoring in this country. People post all manner of gory and disgusting pictures of corpses, fake news, inciting propaganda, and all manner of lies without check. We are sitting on a time bomb in this country.

5 Likes

Re: The Human Eating Berom Terrorists - Idris Ahmed by seborrhic: 10:36pm On Oct 03, 2018
I find it instructive that there has been an orchestrated media propaganda,by mostly Muslims of Northern extraction,over the past week,since the murder of that retired general,to paint the Beroms,as murderers,supported by even their women and children.
The Berom people are being castigated and painted as evil by a particular religion from a part of the country.No Berom part of the story or even confirmation of atrocities attributed to them has been established.
Too much one sided propaganda is always cause for suspicion and caution,as per the motive and end game,particularly since the security hierarchy presently is dominated by Muslims from the North.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Human Eating Berom Terrorists - Idris Ahmed by StillX10(m): 11:20pm On Oct 03, 2018
When terrorists kill the people f Jos you won't hear any complains, this post is nothing but a stupid propaganda

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Human Eating Berom Terrorists - Idris Ahmed by Presidiotbuhari: 11:53pm On Oct 03, 2018
Leave their land if u dont want to be eaten, plain and simple

6 Likes

Re: The Human Eating Berom Terrorists - Idris Ahmed by BabaRamota1980: 12:13am On Oct 04, 2018
MajorJeffery:

grin grin grin

Does it not?
Re: The Human Eating Berom Terrorists - Idris Ahmed by FriendNG: 12:59am On Oct 04, 2018
Presidiotbuhari:
Leave their land if u dont want to be eaten, plain and simple

Which land? Jos City doesn't belongs to them only the villages.
Re: The Human Eating Berom Terrorists - Idris Ahmed by Omololu001: 1:16am On Oct 04, 2018
FriendNG:

what sort of bullshit is this, plateau state belong to Christian beroms and other minority tribes, why don't the Fulani's leave their state for them.

I blame the stupid man ruling this country. When I become the president, I will give the Fulani's one month to return to their states,if they don't I will totally wipe them out from plateau.

This shit is getting so annoying, you're claiming right for person house angry

E good for all this middle belt states too sha,when the south was asking for state police, they rejected it forming one north.

Make una continue to dey chop una self dey go.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Human Eating Berom Terrorists - Idris Ahmed by RussianKGB: 1:35am On Oct 04, 2018
Some people don't know stuffs they type on social media can get them tracked, traced and wacked. They don't know.

1 Like

Re: The Human Eating Berom Terrorists - Idris Ahmed by crimeboss: 2:12am On Oct 04, 2018
If the opportunity comes, a Fulani for dinner looks appetising, I'll dice and spice anyone of them including zombies, olive oil can do great wonders one won't know the difference these animals and goats.

3 Likes

Re: The Human Eating Berom Terrorists - Idris Ahmed by crimeboss: 2:15am On Oct 04, 2018
FriendNG:

Be an advocate for their consumption, u av been making noise about fulanis being eat, i won't mind eating one with glass of wine to go, even u will look good when cut u to pieces for barbecued salad with ur head dipped in vinegar for tendering, make any noise again and I'll make my priority before December this year.

2 Likes

Re: The Human Eating Berom Terrorists - Idris Ahmed by crimeboss: 2:27am On Oct 04, 2018
BabaRamota1980:

grin grin grin

Does it not?

U must look good av for lunch with smelly tooth, a good big onion, spices, ginger and olive oil will serve me well when u are cooked to satisfaction ur teeth will not removed when i finish dishing u.
Re: The Human Eating Berom Terrorists - Idris Ahmed by Quintuple: 6:36am On Oct 04, 2018
Licking blood

Roasting and eating human flesh.

I thought all those vampire films were just fictious

Alas, here comes the vampires of our midst.

The beromites are on the league of their own when it comes to mastery of blood sucking and flesh eating.

Beroms are animals
Beroms are savages
Re: The Human Eating Berom Terrorists - Idris Ahmed by Quintuple: 6:41am On Oct 04, 2018
Yambee:
In 2018?
This is barbaric.

The Beroms eat humans like the Ugep of Cross River and Isi-Alangwa people of Abia too?I thought Cannibalism is a thing of the past in Nigeria?
Then you need to pay a visit to Jos DU town. You will see cannibalism in real life. And dont forget to pray and write down your will before leaving.
Re: The Human Eating Berom Terrorists - Idris Ahmed by Quintuple: 6:45am On Oct 04, 2018
FarahAideed:

No !!!! But I don't understand why Fulanis will go into Berom people land to fight them and yet turn around and want to label them the aggressors

This is not about fulani going there. They created a barricade for whoever that is plying the town to and from Abuja will be stopped, checked, assessed, if he prays i.e Muslims, they will be killed.
You dont have to be a fulani for them to eat your flesh, as long as you are a muslim, your flesh can be chopped for a recipe
Re: The Human Eating Berom Terrorists - Idris Ahmed by Quintuple: 6:47am On Oct 04, 2018
MajorJeffery:
Visit Jos and ask the beromites, they would test your blood for consumability and palatability
Re: The Human Eating Berom Terrorists - Idris Ahmed by Quintuple: 6:50am On Oct 04, 2018
Ishilove:

Nope. Insidious propaganda
Then you need schooling. You obviously dont know a thing about beroms. The blood sucking demons of our time. I swear to God, this is not a propaganda, they roast and eat human flesh.

Just visit Jos and be in their midst, a week would do.
Re: The Human Eating Berom Terrorists - Idris Ahmed by Quintuple: 6:53am On Oct 04, 2018
seborrhic:
I find it instructive that there has been an orchestrated media propaganda,by mostly Muslims of Northern extraction,over the past week,since the murder of that retired general,to paint the Beroms,as murderers,supported by even their women and children.
The Berom people are being castigated and painted as evil by a particular religion from a part of the country.No Berom part of the story or even confirmation of atrocities attributed to them has been established.
Too much one sided propaganda is always cause for suspicion and caution,as per the motive and end game,particularly since the security hierarchy presently is dominated by Muslims from the North.
Abeg stop this nonsense, just go to JOS, the berom site and see for yourself. When your flesh ended up in their soup then you probably will have your brain Reset
Re: The Human Eating Berom Terrorists - Idris Ahmed by zombieTRACKER: 6:56am On Oct 04, 2018
Quintuple:
Then you need schooling. You obviously dont know a thing about beroms. The blood sucking demons of our time. I swear to God, this is not a propaganda, they roast and eat human flesh.

Just visit Jos and be in their midst, a week would do.

My friend shut the hell up
Tell the Fulani to leave their land and go back to Kano
They always boast about their land mass any ways

This propaganda can't help you people

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Olawepo Hashim Was Endorsed For President By Middle Belt Region / This Is One Of Nigerian Governor Climbing A Truck. PHOTOS / I Don't Feel Comfortable About The Large Gas Deposit Discovered In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.