Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,528 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

Wish Nairalanders A Happy Easter/Long Holiday - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Wish Nairalanders A Happy Easter/Long Holiday (3881 Views)

Happy Easter To All Nairalanders / Happy Easter! What Should Be The Perfect Response? / Happy Easter To Every Nairaland Member! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wish Nairalanders A Happy Easter/Long Holiday by viee(f): 8:22pm On Apr 05, 2007
hi folks

here is wishing u'll a lovely easter celebration,
don't drink and ddrive
don't over eat, maintain the shape
don't overspeed
don't oversleep
i will travel down to my home town to c my people, what will u do? undecided
hope to see you all nxt wk
stay blessed
love you all!
Re: Wish Nairalanders A Happy Easter/Long Holiday by ultrafem(f): 8:26pm On Apr 05, 2007
happy easter to you too, and all on Nairaland. smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Wish Nairalanders A Happy Easter/Long Holiday by busygirl(f): 10:51pm On Apr 05, 2007
Happy easter--- NAIRALANDERS
Re: Wish Nairalanders A Happy Easter/Long Holiday by sbucareer(f): 11:01pm On Apr 05, 2007
[FONT=COURIER NEW][SIZE=12PT]
The Lord is risen indeed…
Luke 24:34

I send greetings to Christians in Nairaland as they gather to celebrate the Resurrection of Jesus Christ. Jesus' life and teachings continue to speak to every generation, and Christians believe his miraculous Resurrection provides hope for the future and offers us the promise of new life.

Through His ministry and sacrifice, Jesus demonstrated God's unconditional love for us. He taught us the importance of helping others and loving our neighbors. His selfless devotion and mercy provide a remarkable example for all of us.

As families and friends gather to enjoy this Easter season, we celebrate God's gift of freedom and His love that conquers death. For those who observe Easter, our faith brings confidence that good will overcome evil and that joy is everlasting. Today, we give thanks for God's many blessings and pray for His peace in the affairs of men.

Bola joins me in sending our best wishes for a happy Easter.

VALENTINE E. P. OBIH

[/FONT][/SIZE]
Re: Wish Nairalanders A Happy Easter/Long Holiday by alanbolo(m): 11:03pm On Apr 05, 2007
same 2 u guys and may our joy be to the fullnest of the LORD.
Re: Wish Nairalanders A Happy Easter/Long Holiday by cuteass1(f): 11:05pm On Apr 05, 2007
HAPPY EASTER TO THE AUTHOR OF THIS THREAD  . .  VIEE kiss

HAPPY EASTER ALL NAIRALANDERS . .  kiss kiss

HOPE YOU ALL HAVE FUN cheesy cheesy

CELEBRATING THE RESSURECTION OF OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST WHO DIED THAT WE MAY BE MADE WHOLE cheesy cheesy smiley smiley cheesy cheesy
Re: Wish Nairalanders A Happy Easter/Long Holiday by mukina2: 11:08pm On Apr 05, 2007
i am wishing a happy easter to all the christians on Niaraland .both my freinds and my foes

may you all be blessed kiss
Re: Wish Nairalanders A Happy Easter/Long Holiday by 9ja4eva: 11:41pm On Apr 05, 2007
Happy Easter to all Nairalanders.
Re: Wish Nairalanders A Happy Easter/Long Holiday by studdys(f): 11:42pm On Apr 05, 2007
HAPPY EASTER TO ALL NAIRALANDERS
WISHING YOU ALL D BEST OF THIS CELEBRATION
HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!!
Re: Wish Nairalanders A Happy Easter/Long Holiday by Damy(m): 11:47pm On Apr 05, 2007
Happy easter to all my peeps and to all nl folks

Hope y'all enjoy your easter chocolates and eggs, im busy with mine right now

But dont forget the message of easter, Christ is risen. Glory halleluyah
Re: Wish Nairalanders A Happy Easter/Long Holiday by jockey112(m): 12:06am On Apr 06, 2007
HAPPY EASTER TO EVRYONE , THANK GOD FOR SALVATION
Re: Wish Nairalanders A Happy Easter/Long Holiday by Bulga(m): 1:07am On Apr 06, 2007
Happy Easter to one and all Nairalanders
Re: Wish Nairalanders A Happy Easter/Long Holiday by Nobody: 1:08am On Apr 06, 2007
A happy Easter to you all.
Please no overeating on the goat meat.
Re: Wish Nairalanders A Happy Easter/Long Holiday by trinigirl1(f): 1:43am On Apr 06, 2007
I went to the DVD club today and the girl at the counter wasn't her usual self. I asked her what was wrong and she said she was sad because Jesus was gonna die tomorrow. grin

I wonder why religion focuses so much on Jesus' death, and not His resurrection. undecided

In fact, the whole "Easter" thing is just more religous propaganda!
Apart from communion where are we instructed to relive the entire story of the crucifixion year after year. The ridiculous beating of the Judas Iscariot dummy in the street. Men carrying crosses to emulate Christ and flagellating themselves.

What rubbish.

Nothing wrong with remember what Christ did and celebrating his resurrection, we do the same with Christmas, but religous fanatics take it much too far.
Re: Wish Nairalanders A Happy Easter/Long Holiday by bunmii(f): 6:39am On Apr 06, 2007
happy easter everyone.
Re: Wish Nairalanders A Happy Easter/Long Holiday by maree7(f): 6:42am On Apr 06, 2007
Happy easter to everyone grin

Remember Jesus is alwayz with U wink

stay blessed cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Wish Nairalanders A Happy Easter/Long Holiday by texazzpete(m): 8:02am On Apr 06, 2007
@trini_girl
Perhaps beating dummies of Judas and self-flagellation is what they do on your island, but i've never done anything like that, or even witnessed such a thing. Stop tarring everyone with your own flawed brush.

Jesus died for our sins. His Blood washed our sins away. so that's important! His ressurection showed victory over death, and that's important too.
there can be no resurrection without death.

anyway, i've wasted more than enough time on you. . Happy Easter, everyone!
Re: Wish Nairalanders A Happy Easter/Long Holiday by smile4kenn(m): 8:31am On Apr 06, 2007
I wish you all peace and love this easter period. Happy easter to Seun, happy easter to all nairalanders

HE IS RESIN AGAIN!!!!! SING ALLELUHIA !!!!!!, MAYBE HIS HOLY NA ME BE BLESSED NOW AND FOR EVER.

AMEN
Re: Wish Nairalanders A Happy Easter/Long Holiday by donenick(m): 8:52am On Apr 06, 2007
The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in.
Because our Lord Jesus Christ has done it for us
so, Practical LOL
Wish u guys best of the season
Re: Wish Nairalanders A Happy Easter/Long Holiday by JOSSYTEM(f): 9:01am On Apr 06, 2007
Happy Easter to you all and my prayer for everyone is that as Jesus Christ resurrected, every dead things in our life will come back to live in this season and they will not have any cause to die again as long as He liveth
Re: Wish Nairalanders A Happy Easter/Long Holiday by donenick(m): 9:17am On Apr 06, 2007
Never mistake knowledge for wisdom.
One helps you make a living,
The other helps you make a life.
May the Lord our savior grand all NairaLand Knowledge/Wisdom
to live/make our life
Wish u Happy EASTER Celebration
Re: Wish Nairalanders A Happy Easter/Long Holiday by donenick(m): 9:45am On Apr 06, 2007
To: YOU
Date: TODAY
Subject: YOURSELF
Reference: LIFE

I am God. Today I will be handling all of your problems. Please remember that I do not need your help. If life happens to deliver a situation to you that you cannot handle, do not attempt to resolve it. Kindly put it in the SFGTD (something for God to do) box. All situations will be resolved, but in My time, not yours. Once the matter is placed into the box, do not hold onto it by worrying about it. Instead, focus on all the wonderful things that are present in your life now.

If you find yourself stuck in traffic; Don't despair. There are people in this world for whom driving is an unheard of privilege.

Should you have a bad day at work; Think of the man who has been out of work for years.

Should you despair over a relationship gone bad; Think of the person who has never known what it's like to love and be loved in return.

Should you grieve the passing of another weekend; Think of the woman in dire straits, working twelve hours a day, seven days a week to feed her children.

Should your car break down, leaving you miles away from assistance; Think of the paraplegic who would love the opportunity to take that walk.

Should you notice a new gray hair in the mirror; Think of the cancer patient in chemo who wishes she had hair to examine.

Should you find yourself at a loss and pondering what is life all about, asking what is my purpose? Be thankful. There are those who didn't live long enough to get the opportunity.

Should you find yourself the victim of other people's bitterness, ignorance, smallness or insecurities; Remember, things could be worse. You could be one of them!

Enjoy your Easter Celebration but remember who you're celebrating his resurrection
Play JEJE
Re: Wish Nairalanders A Happy Easter/Long Holiday by Gheorghe(m): 10:05am On Apr 06, 2007
HALLELUJAH!
                 HALLELUJAH!!
                                    HALLELUJAH!!!

CHRIST IS RISEN.

MAY WE ALL RISE WITH HIM IN EVERY ASPECT OF OUR LIVES IN JESUS NAME.AMEN.

[center]HAPPY EARSTER CELEBRATION MY FELLOW =N=DERS kiss kiss kiss kiss[/center]
Re: Wish Nairalanders A Happy Easter/Long Holiday by kateflow(f): 10:10am On Apr 06, 2007
HAPPY EASTER TO CREAMISH , DOUZY,TRENDY,CYC,STAR01,,MUKINA2,DBLOCK,CUTE ASS,UGODANIEL,NKEM,WHITE,CYC,LALABOI,JAYBABY,FYNEWAKA

AND TO MY ONE AND ANLY LOVE NEEDEEG kiss kiss kiss
Re: Wish Nairalanders A Happy Easter/Long Holiday by MAYORIN1(m): 10:42am On Apr 06, 2007
halleluyah Happy Easter to everybodi undecided
Re: Wish Nairalanders A Happy Easter/Long Holiday by namdee(m): 10:50am On Apr 06, 2007
happy easter to everyone and god bless
Re: Wish Nairalanders A Happy Easter/Long Holiday by DrDre1(m): 11:01am On Apr 06, 2007
Halleluyah
Happy Easter to everyone on Nairaland.com. You all are wonderful people not matter what.

Seun, (Oga Admin), Razorr, Creamish, 9ja4eva, J-girl, Nkem, Viee, Marknor, Spoilt, Whiteroses, Dblock, Omoge, Cute Ass, Mukina2, Tonyblu, Adeboo, Jaybaby, Fynewaka, 4play, Cyc, Ugodaniel, Radiant, Babyosisi, Software, Kitaun, Trendy, Danniecool, Abdbules, Mubowa, Sil, Kebab, Blackmambe, Ferlie, Lalaboi, Amodu, Ope Emi, Mustay, Toshmann, Osegwu, Grizzly, Slimghost,Needegg, damadsuite, e.t.c.

Chei, I don dey tire o. Na who send me message sef?But they've all been wonderful.

To all you guys, have fun and stay cool cool cool cool cool cool cool.

Can't imagine a Nairaland without you guys and many more. Hope action/fun will still continue on Nairaland sha.
Re: Wish Nairalanders A Happy Easter/Long Holiday by sweetchick(f): 11:43am On Apr 06, 2007
happy easter to you all. May thr blessings of the risen Lord be showered on you all this easter. Take it easy on the rice, poundo et al
Re: Wish Nairalanders A Happy Easter/Long Holiday by Nobody: 11:46am On Apr 06, 2007
Happy easter my people.
May u not loose sight of the
significance of this period.
Amen!!
Re: Wish Nairalanders A Happy Easter/Long Holiday by freelancer(m): 12:23pm On Apr 06, 2007
Happy Easter celebration to all. Wishing you all the best and may you all find your purpose in life.

Fröhliche Ostern
Re: Wish Nairalanders A Happy Easter/Long Holiday by tlops(m): 12:58pm On Apr 06, 2007
Glad Påsk till alla på nairaland.
Re: Wish Nairalanders A Happy Easter/Long Holiday by seun70(m): 1:07pm On Apr 06, 2007
HAPPY EASTER TO ALL NAIRALANDERS

HAPPY EASTER TO YOU -SEUN-
AND THANKS A LOT FOR COMING UP WITH THIS IDEA OF NAIRALAND

I PRAY THAT- AS WE CELEBRATE THIS PERIOD- MAY ALL OUR JOY NEVER TURN TO SORROW
MAY WE HAVE THE STRENGHT, COURAGE AND OPPORTUNITY AND GRACE
TO ACCOMPLISH OUR HEART DESIRE IN JESUS NAME.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Truth About Jesus (blind Christians Wont Believe) / Can God Forgive Satan Or Can Satan Ask For Forgiveness? / The More Intelligent A Child Is,the More Likely It'll Abandon Religion-newstudy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.