Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,510 members, 7,816,231 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

S*xy Bartender Sisters Who Accused Cardi B Of Assault Fired From Strip Club(pix) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / S*xy Bartender Sisters Who Accused Cardi B Of Assault Fired From Strip Club(pix) (3538 Views)

S€xy Guy Fuč* A Girls Pü33y With Bigcock / Photos Of Twin Sisters Who Got Married On The Same Day To Their Sweethearts / Guy Pictured Helping A S£xy Lady Wit "Thick Oily" NYANSH Mount A Horse Trending (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

S*xy Bartender Sisters Who Accused Cardi B Of Assault Fired From Strip Club(pix) by Nigeriapen(m): 11:18pm On Oct 03, 2018
News By NIGERIAPEN.COM.NG

The bartender sisters who claim they were attacked by Cardi B and her crew have been banned from working at the Queens strip club where the brawl went down, their lawyer said Tuesday.

The curvy siblings, Baddie Gi and Jade, were pouring drinks at Angels Strip Club in Flushing on Aug. 29 when the “I Like It” rapper allegedly chucked a hookah pipe and drinking glasses at them because she thought one of them slept with her husband, rapper Offset, sources have said.

Members of Cardi’s crew, meanwhile, hurled chairs and bottles, leaving the sisters with injuries.

The siblings, whose real names are 21, and Sarah Wattley, 23, went to cops — and now are jobless as a result, their lawyer said.

“They were told they can’t work there because of the complaint they made against Cardi B,” their lawyer, Joe Tacopina, told The Post. “They have text messages [that] say that from the club.”

Tacopina denied that either of the sisters slept with Offset.

The Wattleys have threatened to sue Cardi over the showdown.

The Bronx-born star turned herself into police Monday and was charged with two counts of reckless endangerment and one count of third-degree assault.

She’ll appear in Queens criminal court Oct. 29.

See More Lovely Photos Below....

News Source: https://nigeriapen.com.ng/bartender-sisters-who-accused-cardi-b-of-assault-fired-from-strip-club/

Lalasticlala
Re: S*xy Bartender Sisters Who Accused Cardi B Of Assault Fired From Strip Club(pix) by Nigeriapen(m): 11:19pm On Oct 03, 2018
Re: S*xy Bartender Sisters Who Accused Cardi B Of Assault Fired From Strip Club(pix) by Shelloween(m): 11:24pm On Oct 03, 2018
You didn't add "viewer's discretion advised"
Re: S*xy Bartender Sisters Who Accused Cardi B Of Assault Fired From Strip Club(pix) by LuciferKristi: 11:31pm On Oct 03, 2018
Noooo...

I swear I must masturbate here.
Re: S*xy Bartender Sisters Who Accused Cardi B Of Assault Fired From Strip Club(pix) by EggSauce(m): 11:37pm On Oct 03, 2018
chai see fresh silicon sexxy Ladies .... where's Durex joy at

3 Likes

Re: S*xy Bartender Sisters Who Accused Cardi B Of Assault Fired From Strip Club(pix) by ManBeast: 11:38pm On Oct 03, 2018
tongue

2 Likes

Re: S*xy Bartender Sisters Who Accused Cardi B Of Assault Fired From Strip Club(pix) by Nobody: 12:00am On Oct 04, 2018
I'm finding it terribly difficult to choose who I'd smash between them.

On a more serious note, their parents are failures.
Re: S*xy Bartender Sisters Who Accused Cardi B Of Assault Fired From Strip Club(pix) by Dreyl(m): 1:18am On Oct 04, 2018
Damn good
Re: S*xy Bartender Sisters Who Accused Cardi B Of Assault Fired From Strip Club(pix) by Nobody: 1:44am On Oct 04, 2018
See their fat IKPU

1 Like

Re: S*xy Bartender Sisters Who Accused Cardi B Of Assault Fired From Strip Club(pix) by Partnerbiz(f): 6:08am On Oct 04, 2018
Na rape accusation be the koko now.
Me sef dey fear.
Make cash by selling airtime to us at juicy rates.

Also come for cheap data.

Na dem dey rush us now oo.. shocked

See over 723 testimonies from members here below.

Nkea bu nke anyi.
042 Amaka.
Otu Onicha amakazi
Re: S*xy Bartender Sisters Who Accused Cardi B Of Assault Fired From Strip Club(pix) by karamo987: 9:15am On Oct 04, 2018
LEARN MOBILE APP DEVELOPMENT FOR FREE BY ATTENDING THE FREE TRAINING PROGRAM

Whatsapp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram!! These are some of those incredibly popular mobile apps available to us that can keep us hooked to our mobile phones for hours. With the booming number of tech-savvy Smartphone users, the demand for sophisticated applications is growing like never before.

This Mobile App Development training conveys the fundamental skills necessary to deploy develop Apps on mobile devices (iOS and Android devices. Attendees employ app Studio to perform comprehensive hands on exercises in this program

This free Intensive Mobile App Development Training program provides you a beginner-friendly introduction to Mobile App Development and if you want to learn from scratch, this course is for you!

DATE: 6TH of October, 2018
[b]VENUE: [/b]IKEJA, LAGOS
TIME: [/b]10am Prompt
[b]COST & REGISTRATION:
Absolutely Free (Check Link To Register Now!)
REQUIREMENTS: Just Come With Your Laptop/Tablet/Writing Materials
ADD-ON: Free Unlimited Internet Wi-Fi Access To First 20 Participants

NOTE: THIS OUR GUARANTEE - WE WONT TRAIN YOU THE WAY EVEN SOME OF THE BIGGEST ICT TRAINING CENTERS & NAMES IN NIGERIA DO (SOME USUALLY TEACH NONSENSE, IF YOU KNOW, YOU KNOW) - WE WILL TRAIN AND IMPACT YOU TO BE AN ICT PROFESSIONAL WITH JOB-READY KNOWLEDGE DURING AND AFTER GRADUATION - YES, WITH 1,000% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE

(1) (Reply)

Some Guys Are Just Fools. / Watch The Video Of JHS 1 Students “doing The Do” During Classroom Hours / My New Girlfriend, Has Two Children And Hide It From Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.