Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,226 members, 7,846,063 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

Brazilian Lady Brutalized For Refusing To Stay With A Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Brazilian Lady Brutalized For Refusing To Stay With A Man (830 Views)

Check Out The Tattoos On This Beautiful Indigenous Brazilian Lady(photos) / Brazilian Lady Wears A Sexy And Seductive Dress To Church(photos,18+) / My Ex Girlfriends Friend Is Stranded And Wants To Stay With Me For A While (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brazilian Lady Brutalized For Refusing To Stay With A Man by chily11: 4:38am On Oct 04, 2018
I want to know how long that will be. The woman goes out to party cry, the man forces her to stay with her, she does not want to and he assaulted and he whacks a bottle of beer in the face. But good, justice is done and it will not be like that !!!

If the woman does not want to stay with you my brother, RESPECT that!!

Re: Brazilian Lady Brutalized For Refusing To Stay With A Man by Christianos: 5:21am On Oct 04, 2018
Ha, nkan nbe!
Re: Brazilian Lady Brutalized For Refusing To Stay With A Man by Nobody: 5:25am On Oct 04, 2018
Mtchew...
Re: Brazilian Lady Brutalized For Refusing To Stay With A Man by chiommy123(f): 6:18am On Oct 04, 2018
This kind of guys don't challenge their fellow guys oh na for woman body them dey get power shm
Re: Brazilian Lady Brutalized For Refusing To Stay With A Man by ikeno(m): 9:21am On Oct 04, 2018
no swelling or any kind of laceration and she was hit by a bottle,too fake for me

(1) (Reply)

Things To Make Your Relationship Last Longer, Ladies - Meme Collection / When Is Divorce Acceptable -my Wife Has Made Marriage A Living Hell / Is She Pregnant?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.