Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,583 members, 7,816,434 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

LG V0 Thinq Announced With 5 Cameras. Specs, Photos And Price. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / LG V0 Thinq Announced With 5 Cameras. Specs, Photos And Price. (17212 Views)

TECNO Spark 5 Launched With 5 Cameras And 6 LED Flashes; It Costs Just N49,000 / Samsung Galaxy A9 | A Samsung Smartphone With 5 Cameras / Hit Or Miss ? Nokia 9 Rear Image Leaks With 5 Cameras. (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

LG V0 Thinq Announced With 5 Cameras. Specs, Photos And Price. by TechCapon(m): 6:32am On Oct 04, 2018
TechCapon

All about camera

South Korean smartphone giant has unleashed the biggest gun in it’s arsenal, the LG V40 ThinQ to fight Samsung Galaxy S9 PLUS. The LG V40 ThinQ is the latest addition to the LG V Series and the successor to the V35 flagship.

Usually LG phones always play second fiddle to Samsung and iPhones but that is expected to change with the release of this smartphone with all it’s mouth watering specs. One feature stands out to me, it’s got 5 cameras. Three at the back, two at the front.

LG V40 display and design

The LG V40 ThinQ is a premium device, with a glass back and a metal frame and the company is trying to grab customers attention away from Samsung Galaxy S9+ by selling it cheaper than the Samsung considering the fact that it has all the best features you can ever get in a smartphone.

The LG V40 ThinQ sports a 6.4-inch, 19.5:9 aspect ratio display with 3120×1440 resolution. This display offers 536 pixels per inch, and is also HDR10 capable.

LG V40 processor and storage

Fueling this device is one of the most powerful processor in the land, the Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 chipset, with the Adreno 630 GPU as well. This should give heavy gamers enough processing speed and power. There is also 6GB of RAM and 64GB of storage here. LG has also kept the micro SD card slot in case the 64GB is not enough for you.

LG V40 Camera

This is where it gets weird. The LG V40 ThinQ carries FIVE CAMERAS on both sides, two at the front, three at the back. The backside of the LG V40 ThinQ sports three cameras. The first is 16-megapixels with a f/1.9 aperture and 107-degrees field-of-view. The main sensor is a 12-megapixel sensor with a f/1.5 aperture and 1.4um in size, while the third sensor is a telephoto sensor and is also 12-megapixels with a f/2.4 aperture.

The front of the LG V40 ThinQ sports two cameras now, with a wide-angle 5-megapixel sensor that has a f/2.2 aperture and 90-degrees field-of-view. The main sensor on the front is a 8-megapixel sensor with a f/1.9 aperture and 80-degrees field-of-view. The phone can record video in 4K resolution.

The LG V40 ThinQ battery and software

Powering this beast of a smartphone is a 3300mAh capacity battery, which is capable of Quick Charge 3.0, and Qi Wireless Charging. I know it’s not the big battery we all hope for but it’s still okay. At least it’s got a Quick Charge technology to help you out. The LG V40 ThinQ does ship with Android 8.1 Oreo and the latest version of LG’s skin.

LG V40 features, colors and price.

Not forgetting it has a fingerprint sensor at the back, the LG 40 ThinQ comes with four different colors this time around. There’s a Black, Blue, Red and Gray colors. In the US, only black and blue colors will be available while other markets will get all four. The price will range between $900 and $1,000 full retail price and there’s a rumor that those who order as soon as it comes out will get a free SanDisk 256GB Micro SD Card with Adapter.

SOURCE:https://techcapon.com/lg-v0-thinq-announced-with-5-cameras-specs-photos-and-price/

4 Likes

Re: LG V0 Thinq Announced With 5 Cameras. Specs, Photos And Price. by hisgrace090: 6:40am On Oct 04, 2018
This is beast!

I don't understand the person below me, how dare you compare tecno and infinix the low phones manufacturrers with qualcomme phones that come with world best specification?

The day you'll experience the lightening speed of phones of this calibre is the day you will ask for more blessing so as to upgrade fast.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: LG V0 Thinq Announced With 5 Cameras. Specs, Photos And Price. by Nobody: 6:44am On Oct 04, 2018
We should all be thankful to infinix tecno and xiaomi for dishing us replicas of these high end overpriced phones at affordable rate.

the note 5 stylus can do almost the things and functions this self acclaimed beast can do.. cool

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: LG V0 Thinq Announced With 5 Cameras. Specs, Photos And Price. by dimexy247(m): 7:14am On Oct 04, 2018
Inconclusive announcement

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LG V0 Thinq Announced With 5 Cameras. Specs, Photos And Price. by Livebygrace: 7:14am On Oct 04, 2018
The phone is cool.

Check my signature to earn if you have bitcoin wallet
Re: LG V0 Thinq Announced With 5 Cameras. Specs, Photos And Price. by salford1: 7:14am On Oct 04, 2018
BullShyte. This phone is not coming to Canada after I waited and was expectant for 2months following leaks and rumours. They can shove their product where the sun don't shine.

Still stuck with this LG fuckers though, addicted to wide angle camera lens and quad dac, so i would now have to settle for G7 One via my network provider. I can't stand Samsung or Apple.

2 Likes

Re: LG V0 Thinq Announced With 5 Cameras. Specs, Photos And Price. by shamack: 7:15am On Oct 04, 2018
Hj
Re: LG V0 Thinq Announced With 5 Cameras. Specs, Photos And Price. by cooldipo(m): 7:15am On Oct 04, 2018
Welldone Sir!

Like kilode to yen ke grin
Re: LG V0 Thinq Announced With 5 Cameras. Specs, Photos And Price. by excellgraphics(m): 7:17am On Oct 04, 2018
Nice one

meanwhile check my ziggy for your quality graphics design.
Re: LG V0 Thinq Announced With 5 Cameras. Specs, Photos And Price. by Trendy247: 7:17am On Oct 04, 2018
Looks like infinix phone
Re: LG V0 Thinq Announced With 5 Cameras. Specs, Photos And Price. by nony43(m): 7:18am On Oct 04, 2018
N
Re: LG V0 Thinq Announced With 5 Cameras. Specs, Photos And Price. by salford1: 7:19am On Oct 04, 2018
Trendy247:
Looks like infinix phone
You better look well grin

3 Likes

Re: LG V0 Thinq Announced With 5 Cameras. Specs, Photos And Price. by Gkemz: 7:19am On Oct 04, 2018
Weird cameras with poor battery. It makes no difference. This device can't compete with Samsung because it's already dead on arrival.

3 Likes

Re: LG V0 Thinq Announced With 5 Cameras. Specs, Photos And Price. by September13: 7:21am On Oct 04, 2018
Too much ado about nothing...
Re: LG V0 Thinq Announced With 5 Cameras. Specs, Photos And Price. by Mizk(f): 7:23am On Oct 04, 2018
What is the use of all the cameras?

3 Likes

Re: LG V0 Thinq Announced With 5 Cameras. Specs, Photos And Price. by iheartellah(m): 7:23am On Oct 04, 2018
Watched a review on mkbhd not too long ago. The cameras are dope!!!
Let me see which of my body parts I can sell so that I can get this phone grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: LG V0 Thinq Announced With 5 Cameras. Specs, Photos And Price. by salford1: 7:23am On Oct 04, 2018
Mizk:
What is the use of all the cameras?
Wide Angle, Telephoto and normal lens.

Wide angle is the best thing to ever happen to mobile photography imo.

7 Likes

Re: LG V0 Thinq Announced With 5 Cameras. Specs, Photos And Price. by Mizk(f): 7:24am On Oct 04, 2018
salford1:

Wide Angle, Telephoto and normal lens.
What is telephoto?
Re: LG V0 Thinq Announced With 5 Cameras. Specs, Photos And Price. by itiswellandwell: 7:25am On Oct 04, 2018
Mheeennn! Technology is getting crazier.

Very cheap and clean s6 edge. Check my signature.
Re: LG V0 Thinq Announced With 5 Cameras. Specs, Photos And Price. by salford1: 7:26am On Oct 04, 2018
Mizk:
What is telephoto?
Basically zoom in without distortion or loss in image quality i.e optical zoom.

4 Likes

Re: LG V0 Thinq Announced With 5 Cameras. Specs, Photos And Price. by Telvin7(m): 7:27am On Oct 04, 2018
krattoss:
We should all be thankful to infinix tecno and xiaomi for dishing us replicas of these high end overpriced phones at affordable rate.

the note 5 stylus can do almost the things and functions this self acclaimed beast can do.. cool
nor mek me vex...............chai..... Foolish note 5

4 Likes

Re: LG V0 Thinq Announced With 5 Cameras. Specs, Photos And Price. by kullozone(m): 7:29am On Oct 04, 2018
salford1:
BullShyte. This phone is not coming to Canada after I waited and was expectant for 2months following leaks and rumours. They can shove their product where the sun don't shine.

Still stuck with this LG fuckers though, so i would now have to settle for G7 One via my network provider. I can't stand Samsung or Apple.

If you can't stand them, you can always bend them... Maybe dogggy!

Shiit! I love this phonesmiley

4 Likes

Re: LG V0 Thinq Announced With 5 Cameras. Specs, Photos And Price. by Nobody: 7:30am On Oct 04, 2018
iheartellah:
Watched a review on mkbhd not too long ago. The cameras are dope!!!
Let me see which of my body parts I can sell so that I can get this phone grin
Sell your hands, buy Akube hands!

4 Likes

Re: LG V0 Thinq Announced With 5 Cameras. Specs, Photos And Price. by omoadeleye(m): 7:32am On Oct 04, 2018
The phone is okay sha sadbut nagode

1 Like

Re: LG V0 Thinq Announced With 5 Cameras. Specs, Photos And Price. by delerx(m): 7:34am On Oct 04, 2018
Busy check phones and your wife is not pregnant yet? Check my signature
Re: LG V0 Thinq Announced With 5 Cameras. Specs, Photos And Price. by Telvin7(m): 7:34am On Oct 04, 2018
Lg has done well but dey could have add an indisplay fingerprint scanner ........ And d ba3 is kinda low considering the resolution....... But anyway kudos to lg.... Badluck to iPhones
Re: LG V0 Thinq Announced With 5 Cameras. Specs, Photos And Price. by Rubiesangel: 7:37am On Oct 04, 2018
Thank God for brands like TECNO and the likes, I can enjoy amazing camera without emptying my account
Re: LG V0 Thinq Announced With 5 Cameras. Specs, Photos And Price. by Offpoint: 7:48am On Oct 04, 2018
5cams? I wan snap my spirit join?

4 Likes

Re: LG V0 Thinq Announced With 5 Cameras. Specs, Photos And Price. by Creg7: 7:50am On Oct 04, 2018
Omg.... This is gonna be fuckin' expensive with all this number of cameras..... I'll rather stick to Camon X..... Cheap with good camera quality
Re: LG V0 Thinq Announced With 5 Cameras. Specs, Photos And Price. by Kaybaba5(m): 7:54am On Oct 04, 2018
Thank God for everything,
If u have money buy it and if used don't have hide your face....

Stop comparing high end phones with low quality phones..

1 Like

Re: LG V0 Thinq Announced With 5 Cameras. Specs, Photos And Price. by dingbang(m): 7:58am On Oct 04, 2018
Dead on arrival, phone ain't compatible in nigeria where there is little electricity.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Long Can You Do Without Active Internet On Your Smartphone? / How My Facebook Account Of 8 Years Was Hacked And Hijacked, A Cautionary Tale / How Can I Disable The Floating Icon On Tecno K7?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.