Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,307 members, 7,829,728 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

Pastor Joseph Ponda Caught Having Sex With Married Woman: Church Reacts - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Joseph Ponda Caught Having Sex With Married Woman: Church Reacts (61858 Views)

Kayode Badru: Celestial Church Reacts To Death Of Socialite / Pastor Joseph Duke Dies 5 Months After Wedding (Photos) / Catholic Church Reacts To Father Mbaka's Controversial Political Statement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Joseph Ponda Caught Having Sex With Married Woman: Church Reacts by Chiachifranklin: 10:40am On Oct 04, 2018
omooba969:

Spiritual tendencies kwa? undecided

Ayam not understanding. grin
I mean I know alot of men that are into Adultery today, going after young girls that are very ugly than their wifes
Re: Pastor Joseph Ponda Caught Having Sex With Married Woman: Church Reacts by vioment: 10:41am On Oct 04, 2018
Baba God abeg no make my assumptions true. Could it be that many African countries are cleaner than Nigeria?

Take a look at that 1st picture, the houses and roads are not modern but the area seems litter free, infact it looks like an organized dirt.
Re: Pastor Joseph Ponda Caught Having Sex With Married Woman: Church Reacts by omooba969(m): 10:43am On Oct 04, 2018
Joarch:
sorry i've got non. now back 2the topic; i've gat serious issues with pple who easily subject #pple who may have erred in one way or the other to redicule just for the fun of it. mind u, i am not excusing what the man has done.. it is his sin, and it's for his Creator 2 Judge him.

That's where the problem lies, 'Let God judge him'. May I remind you that where there's no law there's no sin and sin has its consequences, of which this man is bearing some already.

In all of these, where's the place of 'DISCIPLINE'?
Re: Pastor Joseph Ponda Caught Having Sex With Married Woman: Church Reacts by omooba969(m): 10:45am On Oct 04, 2018
Chiachifranklin:
I mean I know alot of men that are into Adultery today, going after young girls that are very ugly than their wifes

Ugly girls may be their actual preference, maybe beautiful women don't turn them on. grin
Re: Pastor Joseph Ponda Caught Having Sex With Married Woman: Church Reacts by wuvuci: 11:12am On Oct 04, 2018
Nigeria
Re: Pastor Joseph Ponda Caught Having Sex With Married Woman: Church Reacts by magzey: 11:13am On Oct 04, 2018
Churches should please allow pastors to marry more than one wife, am tayad of dis nansense grin grin angry

Re: Pastor Joseph Ponda Caught Having Sex With Married Woman: Church Reacts by lonelydora: 11:13am On Oct 04, 2018
berrystunn:

What is the nature of your busines

Why asking? Any contract for me?
Re: Pastor Joseph Ponda Caught Having Sex With Married Woman: Church Reacts by Johnjanrt: 11:21am On Oct 04, 2018
Mouth closed no commnts yet
Re: Pastor Joseph Ponda Caught Having Sex With Married Woman: Church Reacts by TruthHurts100: 11:31am On Oct 04, 2018
CastedDude:
Some days ago, reports went viral of an Apostolic Faith Mission pastor who was caught pants down with a married female church while having sex inside the bush. 

The pastor identified as Joseph Ponda who hails from Tynwald in Dzivarasekwa, Zimbabwe, was allegedly caught having sex with an unidentified member of his church.

According to fresh reports, the pastor who is still nursing his wounds after being attacked by passers-by - was humiliated by congregants who walked out in protest.

The Pulpit was then handed to a final year student Pastor at Living Waters Bible College.

To his surprise, Ponda was left with more questions than answers after one of the church leaders , Bishop Panganai Makarichi visited the assembly and introduced his replacement as he said that an investigation into the matter is underway. 

In response to the new developments, Reverend Ponda said he was disturbed and surprised by the Bishop’s decision as church members were seen leaving the church after the pastor's replacement (as seen in the picture below). 

The pastor is yet to comment on the issue which has gone viral.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/10/church-reacts-after-pastor-was-caught-having-sex-with-married-woman-photos.html

They are always ugly.
Re: Pastor Joseph Ponda Caught Having Sex With Married Woman: Church Reacts by GOFRONT(m): 11:34am On Oct 04, 2018
grin

Re: Pastor Joseph Ponda Caught Having Sex With Married Woman: Church Reacts by falimaram: 11:35am On Oct 04, 2018
through out the comments no insults for Christians and Christianity, supposing is a Muslim imam aaahhhhh!!!!
Re: Pastor Joseph Ponda Caught Having Sex With Married Woman: Church Reacts by Kronor(m): 11:39am On Oct 04, 2018
Hmmm hnmm
Re: Pastor Joseph Ponda Caught Having Sex With Married Woman: Church Reacts by SarcasticGenius(m): 11:50am On Oct 04, 2018
GavelSlam:
Touch not...

...........my Sex Award Winner (S.A.W)

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Joseph Ponda Caught Having Sex With Married Woman: Church Reacts by LadySarah: 11:55am On Oct 04, 2018
I'm always put off by men who wear this kind of coat undecided

Once went on a date and once I saw him on this,I was in front he was coming behind so ppl won't know we are together.

I zoomed off grin
Re: Pastor Joseph Ponda Caught Having Sex With Married Woman: Church Reacts by babaireti(m): 11:57am On Oct 04, 2018
Pastors are more evil than the Devil himself
Re: Pastor Joseph Ponda Caught Having Sex With Married Woman: Church Reacts by babaireti(m): 12:01pm On Oct 04, 2018
SarcasticGenius:

...........my Sex Award Winner (S.A.W)

What is this ? who is this attention seeking lunatic?
Re: Pastor Joseph Ponda Caught Having Sex With Married Woman: Church Reacts by SarcasticGenius(m): 12:10pm On Oct 04, 2018
babaireti:

What is this ? why am I an attention seeking lunatic?
Re: Pastor Joseph Ponda Caught Having Sex With Married Woman: Church Reacts by berrystunn(m): 12:14pm On Oct 04, 2018
lonelydora:

Why asking? Any contract for me?

I guess you don't have any business
Re: Pastor Joseph Ponda Caught Having Sex With Married Woman: Church Reacts by sevo(m): 12:21pm On Oct 04, 2018
babaireti:

What is this ? who is this attention seeking lunatic?

Re: Pastor Joseph Ponda Caught Having Sex With Married Woman: Church Reacts by NwaIgboBoy(m): 12:47pm On Oct 04, 2018
Zimbabwe and Sex are like APC & PDP
no difference just the same people...
Re: Pastor Joseph Ponda Caught Having Sex With Married Woman: Church Reacts by holyfather(m): 12:58pm On Oct 04, 2018
lonelydora:
Please remove the tag of pastor form him

Most people claim to be a Pastor just to make you feel at ease with them before committing crime.

As a businessman, once you want transact a business with me, and start with....I am a Pastor or I'm a church worker or I'm a born-again, i immediately cancel that transaction, no matter how much i may lose
Oh come on, don't be like that. Every generalisation is wrong.
There're still some good pastors /church workers out there, sis.
Re: Pastor Joseph Ponda Caught Having Sex With Married Woman: Church Reacts by Chiachifranklin: 1:08pm On Oct 04, 2018
omooba969:

Ugly girls may be their actual preference, maybe beautiful women don't turn them on. grin
lol! Are u a Lady?
Re: Pastor Joseph Ponda Caught Having Sex With Married Woman: Church Reacts by omooba969(m): 1:11pm On Oct 04, 2018
Chiachifranklin:
lol! Are u a Lady?

No, I am a MAN. cool

Do you fancy men? wink
Re: Pastor Joseph Ponda Caught Having Sex With Married Woman: Church Reacts by buchai: 1:12pm On Oct 04, 2018
the rate fake news are out numbering the real news this days is only God can help us and the fake news shows that the numbers of joblessness is on the increase.
Re: Pastor Joseph Ponda Caught Having Sex With Married Woman: Church Reacts by novexme(m): 1:19pm On Oct 04, 2018
You have to ponda on the reason why he took that action. A pastor should always ponda about the congregations issues.

Check my signature for ur agricultural equipment needs.
Re: Pastor Joseph Ponda Caught Having Sex With Married Woman: Church Reacts by Ifiegboria(m): 2:26pm On Oct 04, 2018
End time Pastor
Re: Pastor Joseph Ponda Caught Having Sex With Married Woman: Church Reacts by Chiachifranklin: 2:36pm On Oct 04, 2018
omooba969:

No, I am a MAN. cool

Do you fancy men? wink
No.. it was d way u sounded.. Is OK I thought u r a Lady
Re: Pastor Joseph Ponda Caught Having Sex With Married Woman: Church Reacts by bmos(m): 4:19pm On Oct 04, 2018
hisexcellency34:
The funny thing is that most pastors guilty of this are Nigerians

So where is the church building that church members are leaving from? I hope is not that bush am seeing?
Re: Pastor Joseph Ponda Caught Having Sex With Married Woman: Church Reacts by sapeleboi(m): 6:34pm On Oct 04, 2018
he looks like criminal self angry

Re: Pastor Joseph Ponda Caught Having Sex With Married Woman: Church Reacts by lonelydora: 8:13pm On Oct 04, 2018
berrystunn:

I guess you don't have any business

If you say so

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman Clashes With South African Over Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians / Bishop Tom Samson And His Customized Roll Royce Step Out In Style / 20 Years Later: How Bishop Benson Idahosa Really Died

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.