Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,317 members, 7,829,767 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

Pastor Joseph Ponda Caught Having Sex With Married Woman: Church Reacts - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Joseph Ponda Caught Having Sex With Married Woman: Church Reacts (61859 Views)

Kayode Badru: Celestial Church Reacts To Death Of Socialite / Pastor Joseph Duke Dies 5 Months After Wedding (Photos) / Catholic Church Reacts To Father Mbaka's Controversial Political Statement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Joseph Ponda Caught Having Sex With Married Woman: Church Reacts by Nobody: 10:09am On Oct 04, 2018
Appearance they say doesn't matter..

But I can't attend a church whose pastor appears like this...

I don't care what anyone says, ugly people commit more hideous crime than good looking people..
Re: Pastor Joseph Ponda Caught Having Sex With Married Woman: Church Reacts by Chiachifranklin: 10:10am On Oct 04, 2018
Pray for God's grace my brother, anything could b possible
Re: Pastor Joseph Ponda Caught Having Sex With Married Woman: Church Reacts by Nobody: 10:10am On Oct 04, 2018
mrEazi723377:
that is a scam site.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Joseph Ponda Caught Having Sex With Married Woman: Church Reacts by semyman: 10:11am On Oct 04, 2018
Churches and pastors, the biggest scam of the century.
Re: Pastor Joseph Ponda Caught Having Sex With Married Woman: Church Reacts by semyman: 10:11am On Oct 04, 2018
Re: Pastor Joseph Ponda Caught Having Sex With Married Woman: Church Reacts by tegrianonigltd(m): 10:15am On Oct 04, 2018
donbachi:
Which pastor?the pictures above,is that of a madman...even inside the coat...cos only madmen fvcks in the bush.

Inside bush the matter tire me self, so awkward, when better short time room full everywhere
Re: Pastor Joseph Ponda Caught Having Sex With Married Woman: Church Reacts by omooba969(m): 10:15am On Oct 04, 2018
In the bushcheesy...this ppl sef. cheesy
Re: Pastor Joseph Ponda Caught Having Sex With Married Woman: Church Reacts by Joarch: 10:16am On Oct 04, 2018
Do it, but don't get caught. A lot of people castigating the man, even amongst the congregation do worst. #bunch of hypocrites.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Joseph Ponda Caught Having Sex With Married Woman: Church Reacts by Nobody: 10:16am On Oct 04, 2018
It Appears Anyone who is a criminal, Rapist, sex pests and con arstist hides behind the Title Pastor to commit Atrocities.

Who made them pastors by the way?
Re: Pastor Joseph Ponda Caught Having Sex With Married Woman: Church Reacts by omooba969(m): 10:17am On Oct 04, 2018
Chiachifranklin:
Pray for God's grace my brother, anything could b possible

God's grace asides, what happens to 'DISCIPLINE'?
Re: Pastor Joseph Ponda Caught Having Sex With Married Woman: Church Reacts by Nobody: 10:18am On Oct 04, 2018
donbachi:
Which pastor?the pictures above,is that of a madman...even inside the coat...cos only madmen fvcks in the bush.

Don’t knock it till you try it wink
Re: Pastor Joseph Ponda Caught Having Sex With Married Woman: Church Reacts by omooba969(m): 10:19am On Oct 04, 2018
Joarch:
Do it, but don't get caught. A lot of people castigating the man, even amongst the congregation do worst. #bunch of hypocrites.

Hope you're not trying to excuse that man's action.

Do you also fucck people's wives?
Re: Pastor Joseph Ponda Caught Having Sex With Married Woman: Church Reacts by tunary(m): 10:21am On Oct 04, 2018
mrEazi723377:
Don't you have jobs to do than to post this ur long recharge card advert
Re: Pastor Joseph Ponda Caught Having Sex With Married Woman: Church Reacts by omoiyalayi(m): 10:21am On Oct 04, 2018
See hin face

Funny enough most pastors indulge in adultery one way or the other but they are all saint until caught in the act like this one

May God continue to expose them one after the other like this even Nigeria adulterous fake pastors
Re: Pastor Joseph Ponda Caught Having Sex With Married Woman: Church Reacts by donbachi(m): 10:22am On Oct 04, 2018
EgunMogaji:

i dey mad?
Re: Pastor Joseph Ponda Caught Having Sex With Married Woman: Church Reacts by omooba969(m): 10:23am On Oct 04, 2018
EgunMogaji:

Have you had such experience, abeg share...grin
Re: Pastor Joseph Ponda Caught Having Sex With Married Woman: Church Reacts by berrystunn(m): 10:24am On Oct 04, 2018
lonelydora:
Please remove the tag of pastor form him

Most people claim to be a Pastor just to make you feel at ease with them before committing crime.

As a businessman, once you want transact a business with me, and start with....I am a Pastor or I'm a church worker or I'm a born-again, i immediately cancel that transaction, no matter how much i may lose

What is the nature of your busines
Re: Pastor Joseph Ponda Caught Having Sex With Married Woman: Church Reacts by Obelensi: 10:24am On Oct 04, 2018
TooNoisy:
This is the second time I am seeing this same picture. Are there not more meaningful things to bring to frontpage than this compeltely irrelevant story. That is if the story is even true.

Seun, you need to update your guidelines for bringing stuff to frontpage. This is complete hugwash.

Sharaap
Re: Pastor Joseph Ponda Caught Having Sex With Married Woman: Church Reacts by Joarch: 10:24am On Oct 04, 2018
omooba969:

Hope you're not trying to excuse that man's action.
Do you also fucck people's wives?
lol. maybe ur wife

1 Like

Re: Pastor Joseph Ponda Caught Having Sex With Married Woman: Church Reacts by donbachi(m): 10:25am On Oct 04, 2018
tegrianonigltd:

Inside bush the matter tire me self, so awkward, when better short time room full everywhere
i dey tell u....u no see him face like dat of early men.
Re: Pastor Joseph Ponda Caught Having Sex With Married Woman: Church Reacts by omooba969(m): 10:27am On Oct 04, 2018
Joarch:
lol. maybe ur wife

I don't have onesmiley, 'still searching.

Av u got anyone to recommend?
Re: Pastor Joseph Ponda Caught Having Sex With Married Woman: Church Reacts by AngelicBeing: 10:27am On Oct 04, 2018
donbachi:
Gbam

Re: Pastor Joseph Ponda Caught Having Sex With Married Woman: Church Reacts by Nobody: 10:34am On Oct 04, 2018
Re: Pastor Joseph Ponda Caught Having Sex With Married Woman: Church Reacts by Chiachifranklin: 10:35am On Oct 04, 2018
omooba969:

God's grace asides, what happens to 'DISCIPLINE'?
most things are influenced by spiritual tendencies
Re: Pastor Joseph Ponda Caught Having Sex With Married Woman: Church Reacts by omooba969(m): 10:36am On Oct 04, 2018
hungryboy:
Instead of the Church influencing the World, the World is now influencing the Church

Something must influence something na.... hahahaha cheesy cheesy

As for the fake pastors, they're happy to be influenced by the world - it's heaven on earth for them. They prefer their rewards here on earth. cheesy
Re: Pastor Joseph Ponda Caught Having Sex With Married Woman: Church Reacts by Nobody: 10:36am On Oct 04, 2018
For does student and others looking for ligetimate way of making cash.. Click on the link below and start earning.. http://gamoney.fun/5181848193201/
Re: Pastor Joseph Ponda Caught Having Sex With Married Woman: Church Reacts by Joarch: 10:37am On Oct 04, 2018
omooba969:

I don't have onesmiley, 'still searching.

Av u got anyone to recommend?
sorry i've got non. now back 2the topic; i've gat serious issues with pple who easily subject #pple who may have erred in one way or the other to redicule just for the fun of it. mind u, i am not excusing what the man has done.. it is his sin, and it's for his Creator 2 Judge him.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Joseph Ponda Caught Having Sex With Married Woman: Church Reacts by omooba969(m): 10:37am On Oct 04, 2018
Chiachifranklin:
most things are influenced by spiritual tendencies

Spiritual tendencies kwa? undecided

Ayam not understanding. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman Clashes With South African Over Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians / Bishop Tom Samson And His Customized Roll Royce Step Out In Style / 20 Years Later: How Bishop Benson Idahosa Really Died

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.