Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Nicholas Ukachukwu Defeats Bianca Ojukwu At APGA Senatorial Primaries - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nicholas Ukachukwu Defeats Bianca Ojukwu At APGA Senatorial Primaries (31003 Views)

Nicholas Ukachukwu: Real Story On Demolition Of Igbo Man Property In Abuja– Wike / Victor Umeh Fails To Win APGA Senatorial Ticket / Nicholas Ukachukwu Acceptance Speech After Defeating Bianca At APGA Primaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nicholas Ukachukwu Defeats Bianca Ojukwu At APGA Senatorial Primaries by Ejorchris: 10:44am On Oct 04, 2018
Kwamecron:
Goood grin no place for mentored Ipob in our nation.

Wait...
Wait

Wait ooooo
Which country is she contesting for the senate seat?
Ojukwu are they not the traitors of the Nation?
Why are u hallucinating around

4 Likes

Re: Nicholas Ukachukwu Defeats Bianca Ojukwu At APGA Senatorial Primaries by Nobody: 10:46am On Oct 04, 2018
edo3:
Eyah, who ojukwu offend na?
ojukwu is dead and gone.he paid his dues and this woman want to reap from where she did not sow.let her make her own name not riding on ojukwu popularity .ibo are not as dump as the yuloba

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nicholas Ukachukwu Defeats Bianca Ojukwu At APGA Senatorial Primaries by OkorojiE: 10:47am On Oct 04, 2018
Good day Sir/Ma.
I am a student, and sometime ago, I pleaded for financial support on this forum, to help me pay my school fees, but some mods thought I was scamming people and banned me.
Please I am not lying. I am saying the truth. There is no one to help me from those I know.

https/www.nairaland.com/4768049/confused-frustrated-depressed
Re: Nicholas Ukachukwu Defeats Bianca Ojukwu At APGA Senatorial Primaries by Ejorchris: 10:47am On Oct 04, 2018
alhassanyusuf29:
ojukwu don suffer!! after nyamuri rejected his presidential aspiration, they have rejected his wife now
Aboki anytime u hear ojukwu u will urinate in pant.

3 Likes

Re: Nicholas Ukachukwu Defeats Bianca Ojukwu At APGA Senatorial Primaries by GetFinanceNow: 10:47am On Oct 04, 2018
okay good one
Re: Nicholas Ukachukwu Defeats Bianca Ojukwu At APGA Senatorial Primaries by rhythyson: 10:47am On Oct 04, 2018
FFK Now.

2 Likes

Re: Nicholas Ukachukwu Defeats Bianca Ojukwu At APGA Senatorial Primaries by Princedapace(m): 10:47am On Oct 04, 2018
Hahahahaha

If are interested in making money online, check my profile and read my thread on how I work and earn online.
Re: Nicholas Ukachukwu Defeats Bianca Ojukwu At APGA Senatorial Primaries by chinedu234(m): 10:48am On Oct 04, 2018
If that is the true result,then the republicans have spoken. That is one region where almost everyone makes his opinion known. If the exercise was free and fair,democracy is indeed on the march forward.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nicholas Ukachukwu Defeats Bianca Ojukwu At APGA Senatorial Primaries by pakeseike: 10:49am On Oct 04, 2018
na wao . dey no pity her self

1 Like

Re: Nicholas Ukachukwu Defeats Bianca Ojukwu At APGA Senatorial Primaries by Ategberoson(m): 10:50am On Oct 04, 2018
Olive33:
iigbos are the best..

nothing like jagaban family in East...

can tinubu family loss any election in southwest

because he never lost his battle. ojukwu and his family should even be ashamed to contest in any election in Igbo land after their father sentenced millions of young kids to their early grave because of his selfish interest

for Igbo to reject him and his family in electoral field shows they're still sane people in Igbo land

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nicholas Ukachukwu Defeats Bianca Ojukwu At APGA Senatorial Primaries by Urhobokwaleboy(m): 10:50am On Oct 04, 2018
A nigga once said:this one kpekus no epp am o.Oh well,the kpekus have been preserved to fight another day

1 Like

Re: Nicholas Ukachukwu Defeats Bianca Ojukwu At APGA Senatorial Primaries by arabbunkum: 10:51am On Oct 04, 2018
It's 'graphics' and not gravics. Ode
Aufbauh:
Umu'nne make una pity Ojukwu small na.
Hypocrisy everywhere. You support FFK in a far away Yorubaland but you cannot vote for Bianca.

Ojukwu is watching all of you on 3D Gravics. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nicholas Ukachukwu Defeats Bianca Ojukwu At APGA Senatorial Primaries by opribo(m): 10:55am On Oct 04, 2018
If the Igbos are really to be taken seriously, they should use APGA as a solid platform to establish a formidable political structure.

In other words, all the five SE states should subtly agree to use APGA. So APGA will produce all their governors and then they can create the masterpiece economic blueprint in the SE as a testimony of what they can and will do when clinch the presidency.

9 Likes

Re: Nicholas Ukachukwu Defeats Bianca Ojukwu At APGA Senatorial Primaries by Grupo(m): 10:58am On Oct 04, 2018
Prince Chkwujekwu Ukachukwu, Eze Igbo n'Abuja. According to Oliver de coque

1 Like

Re: Nicholas Ukachukwu Defeats Bianca Ojukwu At APGA Senatorial Primaries by Sleekjunior(m): 10:58am On Oct 04, 2018
as usual ur rancor and unflinching taste for derogatory remarks no longer amazes us,rather it shows he decadence of morality in ur lineage
Kwamecron:

Wait...
Wait

Wait ooooo

2 Likes

Re: Nicholas Ukachukwu Defeats Bianca Ojukwu At APGA Senatorial Primaries by miqos02(m): 10:59am On Oct 04, 2018
Wow
Re: Nicholas Ukachukwu Defeats Bianca Ojukwu At APGA Senatorial Primaries by xeros20(m): 10:59am On Oct 04, 2018
Who is Branca?
Akachukwuroland:
Ukachukwu defeats Branca Ojukwu at AP : cry-*GA primary

Prince Nicholas Ukachukwu from Nnewi South local government area was last night declared winner of the All Progressives Grand Alliance APGA ,senatorial candidate for Anambra South zone.

He defeated Mrs. Branca Ojukwu, wife of the late Ikemba Nnewi and Dr. Anselem Enyimba

More Details Here
http://www.theeasterntelegraph.com/2018/10/breaking-bianca-ojukwu-loses-apga.html
Re: Nicholas Ukachukwu Defeats Bianca Ojukwu At APGA Senatorial Primaries by Aufbauh(m): 11:00am On Oct 04, 2018
arabbunkum:
It's 'graphics' and not gravics. Ode

Boy, have you come back from your playground?
The word 'Gravics' was intentionally used coined from Grave and pictorial. So stop correcting your teacher if you can't think deeply. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Nicholas Ukachukwu Defeats Bianca Ojukwu At APGA Senatorial Primaries by Dinho20(m): 11:01am On Oct 04, 2018
I DEY MIND MY BUSINESS

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nicholas Ukachukwu Defeats Bianca Ojukwu At APGA Senatorial Primaries by Dinho20(m): 11:02am On Oct 04, 2018
Kwamecron:

Wait...
Wait

Wait ooooo

Re: Nicholas Ukachukwu Defeats Bianca Ojukwu At APGA Senatorial Primaries by Mopolchi: 11:02am On Oct 04, 2018
opribo:
If the Igbos are really to be taken seriously, they should use APGA as a solid platform to establish a formidable political structure.

In other words, all the five SE states should subtly agree to use APGA. So APGA will produce all their governors and then they can create the masterpiece economic blueprint in the SE as a testimony of what they can and will do when clinch the presidency.
APGA is a dead party full of miscreants, betrayers and greedy politicians, and cannot represent Ndi Igbo.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nicholas Ukachukwu Defeats Bianca Ojukwu At APGA Senatorial Primaries by 9gerian: 11:04am On Oct 04, 2018
Apt!

Aufbauh:
Umu'nne make una pity Ojukwu small na.
Hypocrisy everywhere. You support FFK in a far away Yorubaland but you cannot vote for Bianca.

Ojukwu is watching all of you on 3D 'Gravics'. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nicholas Ukachukwu Defeats Bianca Ojukwu At APGA Senatorial Primaries by Xander85: 11:04am On Oct 04, 2018
Sholaco:
But I don't get it! Why s ipob biafra children celebrating that someone won an apga ticket? Are they part of this country

Where did you see 'IPOB/Biafra children' celebrating? Or are you implying ALL Igbos are Biafrans? smiley
Re: Nicholas Ukachukwu Defeats Bianca Ojukwu At APGA Senatorial Primaries by Dinho20(m): 11:07am On Oct 04, 2018
Sholaco:
But I don't get it! Why s ipob biafra children celebrating that someone won an apga ticket? Are they part of this country

Re: Nicholas Ukachukwu Defeats Bianca Ojukwu At APGA Senatorial Primaries by kayfra: 11:08am On Oct 04, 2018
She will win primaries riding FFK's d|ck grin

3 Likes

Re: Nicholas Ukachukwu Defeats Bianca Ojukwu At APGA Senatorial Primaries by Xander85: 11:10am On Oct 04, 2018
alhassanyusuf29:
ojukwu don suffer!! after nyamuri rejected his presidential aspiration, they have rejected his wife now

I fail to see how who the hated 'nyamuris' accept or reject is any of your fuc/king business!

Rather, what should be your business is to support IPOB and hope they succeed in the secession bid so you can be rid of those 'pesky nyamuris' for ever! wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Don’t Pay For Bail Again—police IG Warns Nigerians / Jimoh Ibrahim Blasts Olusola Oke On Twitter Ahead Of Ondo Governorship Election / 26 Prominent Nigerians Who Died In 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.