Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,512 members, 7,826,941 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

Eunice Atuejide: Chimamanda Adichie Is An Extremist, She's Misleading Girls - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Eunice Atuejide: Chimamanda Adichie Is An Extremist, She's Misleading Girls (25782 Views)

James Adichie Is Dead! Father Of Chimamanda Adichie Dies / Africa Report: Chimamanda Adichie Is 4th In 100 Most Influential Africans List / Chimamanda Adichie: I Was Sexually Harassed By Media Man Who Squeezed My Breast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eunice Atuejide: Chimamanda Adichie Is An Extremist, She's Misleading Girls by AZeD1(m): 2:43pm On Oct 04, 2018
uzobaby:
I will only take Adichie serious when she seriously starts canvassing for serious issues that affect the girl child and women in Nigeria. ..how many girls has she sent to school? ??how many vvf patients has she partly paid their bills? how many hungry, homeless women has she given a roof over their headhow many female victims of domestic violence has she helped? her feminism is of no relevance to the poor and average Nigerian female. ..till she uses her position to make a change in the life of the Nigerian female will I take her seriously. ..not over irrelevant issues..Mrs Eunice you're on point

So everytime she helps somebody, she should send you an email right?

8 Likes

Re: Eunice Atuejide: Chimamanda Adichie Is An Extremist, She's Misleading Girls by Nobody: 2:44pm On Oct 04, 2018
ORIENTATION101:

olodo stop using words u dont understandgringrin

Exactly what I just said. I was smart enough to know that all Nigerians can offer are insults. No intelligence to argue reasonably. You reverted to your true form.

3 Likes

Re: Eunice Atuejide: Chimamanda Adichie Is An Extremist, She's Misleading Girls by Daeylar(f): 2:44pm On Oct 04, 2018
She should tell us what the extremist views are or forever keep Chimamanda's name out her mouth.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eunice Atuejide: Chimamanda Adichie Is An Extremist, She's Misleading Girls by Nobody: 2:44pm On Oct 04, 2018
Come to think of it what as chimamada done for women? As she ever visit any offanage here in naija ,have she ever support female in politics or girls entrepreneur, what as she really done in her own way to support women in Nigerian than to tweet and post on IG.
She is a big fraud.

6 Likes

Re: Eunice Atuejide: Chimamanda Adichie Is An Extremist, She's Misleading Girls by Agugbadin: 2:45pm On Oct 04, 2018
LieutenantBOBO:

You are WISE!
God bless you for this!

Nice one

2 Likes

Re: Eunice Atuejide: Chimamanda Adichie Is An Extremist, She's Misleading Girls by Nobody: 2:46pm On Oct 04, 2018
ORIENTATION101:

olodo stop using words u dont understandgringrin

Exactly what I just said. At least I was smart enough to know that all Nigerian men can offer are insults. No intelligence to argue reasonably. You reverted to your true form.

Congratulations.

1 Like

Re: Eunice Atuejide: Chimamanda Adichie Is An Extremist, She's Misleading Girls by ORIENTATION101: 2:47pm On Oct 04, 2018
kmcutez:

Exactly what I just said. I was smart enough to know that all Nigerians can offer are insults. No intelligence to argue reasonably. You reverted to your true form.
there is no need for further arguement ode.
i asked a question politely based on your comment you told me google is my friend is that not an insult. mrs fish brain forming cereberalgringrin
Re: Eunice Atuejide: Chimamanda Adichie Is An Extremist, She's Misleading Girls by Boss13: 2:49pm On Oct 04, 2018
sanpipita:

You think feminists are not getting married? laughable

Real feminist should not consider marrying because marriage is built on patriarchy - a man marries a woman, she changes her name to that of a man, she leaves her family home to be with the man. According to patriarchy, the man is the head of the home.

Any woman who claims to be a feminist and is married is deceiving herself. She is only a feminist at a point in time

2 Likes

Re: Eunice Atuejide: Chimamanda Adichie Is An Extremist, She's Misleading Girls by Nobody: 2:50pm On Oct 04, 2018
ORIENTATION101:
there is no need for further arguement ode.
i asked a question politely based on your comment you told me google is my friend is that not an insult. mrs fish brain forming cereberalgringrin

That is the way I refer people to Google. Google is your friend. Only an argumentative man will see it as an insult. Police is your friend. Go and fight them na.

I referred you to Google because I saw through you. Politely ko, politely ni.

1 Like

Re: Eunice Atuejide: Chimamanda Adichie Is An Extremist, She's Misleading Girls by BRASH: 2:51pm On Oct 04, 2018
I can see that many of those defending chimamanda are doing so because she is their own. Not neccessarily because she is right. Some even go as far as implying that madam Eunice is being jealouse and wants to ride on 'Amanda's fame to ganner support for herself. What a delluded reasoning. Eunice is successful in her own right and she does not need 'Amanda to win an election. No matter how knowledgeable and wise u think u are, u can't expect every independent minded person to always agree with u. It's only the gullible who can't think for themselves that take everything they see or hear. Chimamanda is knowledgeable and intellegent,but she is not a custodian of knowledge. No one has the monopoly of knwldge. That includes chimamanda. Above all, knowldge and intelligence does'nt equate wisdom. Wisdom is supreme.

4 Likes

Re: Eunice Atuejide: Chimamanda Adichie Is An Extremist, She's Misleading Girls by Agugbadin: 2:51pm On Oct 04, 2018
Benekruku:
And I heard that Chimanda like diick die

Same Linda Ikeji who busy misleading ladies and faking celebacy meanwhile she like and she collecting dick until the cat was let out of the bag by big belly
Re: Eunice Atuejide: Chimamanda Adichie Is An Extremist, She's Misleading Girls by Nobody: 2:54pm On Oct 04, 2018
AZeD1:

She as not done any thing for women in Nigerian, she is using this feminist to make money for her self.

1 Like

Re: Eunice Atuejide: Chimamanda Adichie Is An Extremist, She's Misleading Girls by Nobody: 2:56pm On Oct 04, 2018
kmcutez:

Exactly what I just said. At least I was smart enough to know that all Nigerian men can offer are insults. No intelligence to argue reasonably. You reverted to your true form.

Congratulations.
Ugly bitch sharaap

1 Like

Re: Eunice Atuejide: Chimamanda Adichie Is An Extremist, She's Misleading Girls by AZeD1(m): 2:56pm On Oct 04, 2018
Boss13:

Real feminist should not consider marrying because marriage is built on patriarchy - a man marries a woman, she changes her name to that of a man, she leaves her family home to be with the man. According to patriarchy, the man is the head of the home.

Any woman who claims to be a feminist and is married is deceiving herself. She is only a feminist at a point in time

The Ignorance in this statement is mind boggling.

Joke Silva has been married to Olu Jacobs for God knows how long? Can you spot the name difference?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eunice Atuejide: Chimamanda Adichie Is An Extremist, She's Misleading Girls by AZeD1(m): 2:57pm On Oct 04, 2018
Jesse25:

She as not done any thing for women in Nigerian, she is using this feminist to make money for her self.

And you know that because you are her PA?
Re: Eunice Atuejide: Chimamanda Adichie Is An Extremist, She's Misleading Girls by sanpipita(m): 2:57pm On Oct 04, 2018
Boss13:

None feminist still keep their maiden names after marriages, what's your point? you might as well try reading more about feminism before you conclude its all about marriage and who is head of house.

3 Likes

Re: Eunice Atuejide: Chimamanda Adichie Is An Extremist, She's Misleading Girls by JennyOfOldstones(f): 2:57pm On Oct 04, 2018
amarachi06:

I don't follow blindly but using a known personality to drive a point is what we "woman b*tching each other" Have you ever seen Chiamanda criticizing our leaders to make a point?
Criticizing our leaders is exactly what she should use her work to do but she deems it fit and appropriate to write articles criticizing Trump while keeping mum on pertinent issues affecting her own country. This is one of the reasons I believe her opinions are trash.

4 Likes

Re: Eunice Atuejide: Chimamanda Adichie Is An Extremist, She's Misleading Girls by ORIENTATION101: 2:58pm On Oct 04, 2018
kmcutez:

That is the way I refer people to Google. Google is your friend. Only an argumentative man will see it as an insult. Police is your friend. Go and fight them na.

I referred you to Google because I saw through you. Politely ko, politely ni.
lame defence oponu gringrin
my question took you off balance you had nothing upstairs to defend what you wrote.thats why u resort to Google is your friend.
pelegringrin nex time write what u can defend

1 Like

Re: Eunice Atuejide: Chimamanda Adichie Is An Extremist, She's Misleading Girls by sanpipita(m): 2:58pm On Oct 04, 2018
AZeD1:

The Ignorance in this statement is mind boggling.

Joke Silva has been married to Olu Jacobs for God knows how long? Can you spot the name difference?

Haha you gave him a better reply than I did, a savage one, some places don't even allow women change after marriage, such things mostly happen here.

1 Like

Re: Eunice Atuejide: Chimamanda Adichie Is An Extremist, She's Misleading Girls by deliveryboy: 3:00pm On Oct 04, 2018
freecocoa:
Oh! Please shut up.

You are only jealous, nonsense!

Mumu doesn’t know that if not for women like Amanda, you can’t come out and say you want to be president, Ewu!
Please try and think before you type na, Nigerian women have been contesting for elective positions long before Chimamanda was born. Later you will say it was Chimamanda that bought JAMB form for all Nigerian females graduates since 1960. She's only fighting a course that will give her international recognition and make her look worthy in the eyes of the Nobel committee, her target is to ride on feminism to win Nobel, don't think she likes women.

6 Likes

Re: Eunice Atuejide: Chimamanda Adichie Is An Extremist, She's Misleading Girls by Nobody: 3:07pm On Oct 04, 2018
AZeD1:

for someone of her status whatever she does can never be hidden. ..

1 Like

Re: Eunice Atuejide: Chimamanda Adichie Is An Extremist, She's Misleading Girls by Nobody: 3:11pm On Oct 04, 2018
ORIENTATION101:
lame defence oponu gringrin
my question took you off balance you had nothing upstairs to defend what you wrote.thats why u resort to Google is your friend.
pelegringrin nex time write what u can defend

Even if I wanted to discuss feminism with you, I can't. Judging from your grammar, you come across as not very intelligent. Sorry to say.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eunice Atuejide: Chimamanda Adichie Is An Extremist, She's Misleading Girls by AZeD1(m): 3:12pm On Oct 04, 2018
uzobaby:
for someone of her status whatever she does can never be hidden. ..

Really? So can you know the amount of groceries she buys per month?

If you don't how much she spends on groceries, you cannot know how much she spends on charity but since you are of the opinion that nothing she does can be hidden, i await your answer.

Do you know how many writers she has mentored? Or that doesn't count?
Re: Eunice Atuejide: Chimamanda Adichie Is An Extremist, She's Misleading Girls by Nobody: 3:14pm On Oct 04, 2018
SPOT-ON!
Re: Eunice Atuejide: Chimamanda Adichie Is An Extremist, She's Misleading Girls by Tonero231: 3:15pm On Oct 04, 2018
The way families are falling apart these days is very worrisome.

Feminists, i hail una
Re: Eunice Atuejide: Chimamanda Adichie Is An Extremist, She's Misleading Girls by Nobody: 3:15pm On Oct 04, 2018
AZeD1:

And you know that because you are her PA?
She be comfam Igbo amaka nah cheesy
Re: Eunice Atuejide: Chimamanda Adichie Is An Extremist, She's Misleading Girls by Nobody: 3:15pm On Oct 04, 2018
yes, chima babe is misleading our girls to believe they can make it on their own, its not true.
Re: Eunice Atuejide: Chimamanda Adichie Is An Extremist, She's Misleading Girls by Nobody: 3:16pm On Oct 04, 2018
Agugbadin:

Same Linda Ikeji who busy misleading ladies and faking celebacy meanwhile she like and she collecting dick until the cat was let out of the bag by big belly

gbam.

1 Like

Re: Eunice Atuejide: Chimamanda Adichie Is An Extremist, She's Misleading Girls by bknight: 3:20pm On Oct 04, 2018
freecocoa:

Mumu doesn’t know that if not for women like Amanda, you can’t come out and say you want to be president, Ewu!

Re: Eunice Atuejide: Chimamanda Adichie Is An Extremist, She's Misleading Girls by baby4u2(f): 3:20pm On Oct 04, 2018
It's so sad that till now people dont understand feminist movement. I see people who ate not willing to be educated.

3 Likes

Re: Eunice Atuejide: Chimamanda Adichie Is An Extremist, She's Misleading Girls by AZeD1(m): 3:22pm On Oct 04, 2018
bknight:

Once upon a time, women were not allowed to vote. It took women who were also accused of misleading other girls to change it.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eunice Atuejide: Chimamanda Adichie Is An Extremist, She's Misleading Girls by Coldfeets: 3:22pm On Oct 04, 2018
Tonero231:
The way families are falling apart these days is very worrisome.

Feminists, i hail una

E don dey clear small small for their yeye eyes. shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Self-Published A Book! Thank You Nairaland / My University Experience / REVENGE (an Action Thriller)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.