Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,077 members, 7,818,226 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

f - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / f (4023 Views)

Six Golden Rules For F***ing / Amazing Nigerian Couple Recreate F.R.I.E.N.D.S Photoshoot For Their Pre-wedding / *urgent Advice* I Just Discover The Truth About My G.f ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

f by MOBO444(f): 5:09pm On Jul 10, 2010
ff
Re: f by domorehill: 5:12pm On Jul 10, 2010
Niger girls are now spoiling the countries name,nigeria girls can never change.
Re: f by femmy2010(m): 5:32pm On Jul 10, 2010
Mobo,even a Korean Lady would do what her Nigerian Counterpart did one day.
IKUN JE OGEDE,IKUN REDI,SHEY IKUN O MO WIPE NKAN TI O MA PAWUN NI OHUN JE NI?

You are both guilty so no point passing the blame on her,she wants it without the C and she went for it.
Best of luck sha.
Re: f by ice234: 6:33pm On Jul 10, 2010
poster you should be ashame of urself. u claim u are married ad cheating on ur wife. you are a disgrace to korea. in fact i dont blame u cos all koreans cheat. no wonder they say korean are hopeless mammals u inclussive. next time never you insult naija girls in a house like this. idiot
Re: f by ice234: 6:38pm On Jul 10, 2010
poster you should be ashame of urself. u claim u are married ad cheating on ur wife. you are a disgrace to korea. in fact i dont blame u cos all koreans cheat. no wonder they say korean are hopeless mammals u inclussive. next time never you insult naija girls in a house like this. idiot
Re: f by Acidosis(m): 6:42pm On Jul 10, 2010
ice234:

poster you should be ashame of urself. u claim u are married ad cheating on your wife. you are a disgrace to korea. in fact i dont blame u cos all koreans cheat. no wonder they say  korean are hopeless mammals u inclussive. next time never you insult naija girls in a house like this.  
Cheating Shouldn't Be Your Major Concern.
9ja Babes Are Too Desperate. The Girl Should Also Be Ashamed Of Herself!
Re: f by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jul 10, 2010
MOBO444: You have no sympathy from me - you're cheating on your wife, and you're here whining about how "bad" Nigerian girls are?  angry

I've got a solution: Get the hell out of my country, and go back to Korea, where you'll find less Nigerian girls to take as mistresses, and you'll have less cause to whinge.

Omo ale! angry
Re: f by leuelliot(m): 7:04pm On Jul 10, 2010
i find this quite funny and interesting. shocked but iam not going to comment on it, cus i don't really think there is much to comment on lipsrsealed
Re: f by Odunnu: 7:14pm On Jul 10, 2010
Poster,u are a disgrace to your country!I wnt evn touch u wt a 10ft pole.YOU STINK!
Re: f by femmy2010(m): 7:27pm On Jul 10, 2010
A bad there own has no mouth to say our own is bad.
Re: f by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jul 10, 2010
Nigerian women are always looking for gold.The other day a white man posted pictures.
Re: f by iice(f): 7:55pm On Jul 10, 2010
Ooooooh so the pedophile is now from korea grin grin
moi moi and akara na still beans
Re: f by ice234: 8:25pm On Jul 10, 2010
Acidosis:

Cheating Shouldn't Be Your Major Concern.
9ja Babes Are Too Desperate. The Girl Should Also Be Ashamed Of Herself!
if he was faithful as expected then he won't have fallen prey. serves him right
Re: f by tpiah: 8:29pm On Jul 10, 2010
on july 5 2010 the poster was 30.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=474141.msg6335728#msg6335728

on july 7 2010 poster was 36 and from south korea.

nice story but not too sharp, imo.

anyway, there's a village in nigeria called south korea. That's where he's from. I know the place.

poster, sorry your booty call tricked you and didnt use a condom. You're too rich, that's why.
Re: f by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jul 10, 2010
I dont blame him(OP), I blame those of our girls who throw themselves at foreigners for reasons best known to them.
If they didn't do it, then this poster would not have any mouth to come here posting rubbish about Nigerian Girls.

@OP: Please go back to your country. We dont need your kind around here, sorry to say. You are cheating on your wife
and badmouthing Nigerian girls? Im sure shes just playing you cus on a good day, wetin concern us with koreans?
Sorry for being harsh but you brought this on your self. Go back to Korea and leave my sisters alone, and focus on your wife.
Nonsense. angry angry
Re: f by lashontae(f): 10:56pm On Jul 10, 2010
@Tpiah, thanx jare. For opening the yansh of this mofo who likes discrediting Nigerian women. He also said he's happily married after tieing the knot last year(another lie)!

@MOBO444

M-Mumu
O-Of
B-Black
O-Origin 444
Liar Liar, Pants on fire! Caught with the hands in the cooking pot!
I thot u said u stay in England, huh? Now u're in Nigeria.
Olooshi, may your penile projectile dry up and fall off!

I saw u trying to put lola-luv thru what u think is a hard tym, but she showed u the true definition of class and dignity by ignoring you, retarded yahooboy fake Korean!

If you're a korean, then I'm an eskimo! Odeh buruku!

Better shut up your herpes infested mouth there before I decend on you, ese!
Re: f by lashontae(f): 11:05pm On Jul 10, 2010
As if it doesn't take two to tango, placing the blame on Nigerian women. Well the same way u are here fcking people's daughters (as you claim), so also is your imaginary wife in korea fckin thru all the holes in her body on credit! She's a hole for anythin that has legs!!! tongue

While you're busy here placing fake stories on NL, she is choking on your gardener's cork! While getting it from behind from your cook! EsE! Even your mongrel awaits his turn! tongue tongue
Re: f by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jul 10, 2010
can somebody with gun there help me shot this poster lipsrsealed
Re: f by lashontae(f): 11:25pm On Jul 10, 2010
can somebody with gun there help me shot this poster Lips sealed

@Odiaero- Before, u shoot, let me give the mofo' 40 lashes of the cane! Cos its obvious his fake, yellow yahooboy korean a$$ didnt get enough of the cane from his ho' of a mother while growing up! She was too busy sukkin on dikks to do that! cheesy grin tongue
Re: f by skfa1: 11:29pm On Jul 10, 2010
I dont believe the poster
Re: f by Okijajuju1(m): 11:36pm On Jul 10, 2010
skfa1:

I dont believe the poster

Me neither

But I hope he will be transfered to the Nigerian embassy laison office in any of the Niger Delta states, make we kidnap ehn broke ass. Useless Koreans calling Nigerian ladies gold-diggers. If Americans and brits call 9ja babes gold diggers, korean go follow call us gold doggers!! Wonders will never end.
Re: f by Nobody: 12:37am On Jul 11, 2010
Oyah! Naija ladies make una come out come deffend una selves. 'cus if na naija boy post this one now una go dey run mouth like burst oil pipe line

@poster,
you have no right to cheaT on your wife it is highly unacceptable

you counted close to 10 countries you have worked (and slept with their girls). I put it to you that you are the one carrying the disease(s).

Just keep the hole in your face shut. how can you sleep so deep like a retard that you didnt know when she was handling your "piniky" to the extent she deeped it into her nuts?

A final note of WARNING:

NEVER YOU COME INTO THIS FORUM OR ANY OTHER PLACE AND INSULT OUR brothers and sisters. Get to Asia or out of Africa before you say anything bad if not, you deffinately dont want to know the end result.
Re: f by SweetT1: 3:06am On Jul 11, 2010
Even Koreans are complaining about Nigeria, this world is upside down. These pin eyes bastards come to Nigeria and begins to complain while Kim Jung il is standing on their throat back in their own land, i wonder which kind Naija girls are messing with them, they smell like raw fish. I hope you catch HIV.
Re: f by sophy09: 3:19am On Jul 11, 2010
For someone that works in the Korean embassy, first and foremost why can't you bring in your wife and it is done in every country so don't term the nigerian ladies.
Re: f by InkedNerd(f): 3:41am On Jul 11, 2010
@ OP

GOOD FOR YOU!!! Your the one that put yourself in that situation. Like femmy2010 said she wanted it without a condom and she went for it. You make it sound like ALL Nigeria women are like this. Unless you've slept with every woman in the country, I suggest you not speak in that manner. Your just as guilty as she is. Serves you right grin

Oh and don't act like Korean women don't do the same kind of thing to foreign men as well.
Re: f by tpiah: 3:42am On Jul 11, 2010
i wonder what seems korean about this village OP?

all i see is a naija villager trying to feel funky.
Re: f by na2day2(m): 4:25am On Jul 11, 2010
MOBO444:

am a 36 years old from South Korea and my wife and kids live in Seoul, South Korea, I work with the Korea embassy in Nigeria, There is this lady that lives in my neighbourhood, she knows I am married, well anyway we always get together once in a while for casual sex (we as a rule always use condom)and one day she spent the night in my house and after making love the first time we both slept off, later that night around 2 am I found her making love on top of me without a condom, I was so annoyed I pushed her away, now what was she up to (1) To give me a disease (2) To get pregnant for me so i am forced to pay child support(3) She wanted sex skin contact (4) .
She has in the past told me not to bother using a condom, but I always insisted, I am now very worried of Nigeria ladies, why are Nigeria ladies like this, WHY ARE NIGERIA LADIES BAD, they gold diggers, I HAVE HAD SIMILAR EXPERIENCE WITH OTHER NIGERIA LADIES, I have worked in South Africa, Ghana, Mali, Kenya, Burundi, Egypt, Cote d ivoire and Congo and did not experience this and Nigeria ladies always after money, I am fed up and want to go back to my Country, is there no good Nigeria ladies out there.

what are u whining about? nobody enforces child support in nigeria so please carry on ur classless act and if ur worry is that u will contact a STD, dont worry there is an app for that wink wink tongue tongue
Re: f by Odunnu: 4:28am On Jul 11, 2010
Darl,u no dey try o.U no evn ask of me.
Re: f by na2day2(m): 4:45am On Jul 11, 2010
Odunnu:

Darl,u no dey try o.U no evn ask of me.

my only sweet heart, how are u? kiss kiss kiss kiss when u go born twins for me sef? angry angry angry angry
Re: f by Odunnu: 7:53am On Jul 11, 2010
Twins ke?tot we agreed on quadruplets!
Re: f by 190: 8:21am On Jul 11, 2010
@Mopo
Gimme the phone # of this gurl that had Skin DIVE with u
I WOULD like 2 have a 1 on 1 word with her!
Re: f by na2day2(m): 8:56am On Jul 11, 2010
Odunnu:

Twins ke?tot we agreed on quadruplets!

sorry no vex, i mean 2 times twins grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guys, Washing Your Ladies Pants!! Good Or Bad Practice??? / Was He Right To Have Raped Her? / 18-year-old Nigerian Boy Weds His 17-year-old Fiance In Abia State (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.