Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,789 members, 7,831,549 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

Osun Election 2018: Tribunal Restrains INEC From Tampering With Guber Results - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Election 2018: Tribunal Restrains INEC From Tampering With Guber Results (37437 Views)

Breaking: Court Of Appeal Restrains INEC From Tampering With BVAS Machines / Adamawa:Court Restrains INEC From Conducting Supplementary Governorship Election / 2019: Federal High Court Restrains INEC From Accepting Any Candidates From Riv (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Election 2018: Tribunal Restrains INEC From Tampering With Guber Results by WawaIPODJew: 5:22pm On Oct 04, 2018
engineerboat:
It is well

OSUN shall be liberated

The battle just get started
Shut the fuck_ up you bigot .
Liberated kor . Lambasted ni .
We voted for Oyetola and he won . So go to hell .
Igbos are bastards and terrorists.
I have observed your bigotry in most of your threads all that election time .
Re: Osun Election 2018: Tribunal Restrains INEC From Tampering With Guber Results by Saymarrinx: 5:24pm On Oct 04, 2018
Y re u wasting ur time here,
oyetola has been given certificate as winning governor. I can bet it wt anybody adeleke can't win d case,

#ILERIOLUWA TI SE OOOOOOOOO

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Election 2018: Tribunal Restrains INEC From Tampering With Guber Results by WawaIPODJew: 5:24pm On Oct 04, 2018
DLuciano:
The table will turn in favour of Adeleke, all things been equal!
Lmao .
Your wailing just start .
So, The judge will remove the winner and give it to the loser .
When the election was even obviously a free and fair one to the blind and deaf!
Your wailing just start cheesy

1 Like

Re: Osun Election 2018: Tribunal Restrains INEC From Tampering With Guber Results by ipobarecriminals: 5:25pm On Oct 04, 2018
cool sad grin cheesy wink wink grin grin shocked
WawaIPODJew:
Shut the fuck_ up you bigot . Liberated kor . Lambasted ni . We voted for Oyetola and he won . So go to hell . Igbos are bastards and terrorists. I have observed your bigotry in most of your threads all that election time .
shocked
WawaIPODJew:
Shut the fuck_ up you bigot . Liberated kor . Lambasted ni . We voted for Oyetola and he won . So go to hell . Igbos are bastards and terrorists. I have observed your bigotry in most of your threads all that election time .
Re: Osun Election 2018: Tribunal Restrains INEC From Tampering With Guber Results by Nobody: 5:28pm On Oct 04, 2018
I hope it can be upturned

3 Likes

Re: Osun Election 2018: Tribunal Restrains INEC From Tampering With Guber Results by ipobarecriminals: 5:28pm On Oct 04, 2018
SeriouslySense:
yawn, pdp and apc are dead, and i dont know them. but i have better things to think about.
no serious campaign. No poster .Nobody knw dem.
Re: Osun Election 2018: Tribunal Restrains INEC From Tampering With Guber Results by sehin79(m): 5:29pm On Oct 04, 2018
finally, i hope the court of law can vindicate our democrazy.

4 Likes

Re: Osun Election 2018: Tribunal Restrains INEC From Tampering With Guber Results by WawaIPODJew: 5:32pm On Oct 04, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
cool sad grin cheesy wink wink grin grin shocked shocked
Lol
. If you followed those threads the idiot boy created . You should notice too.
Whenever someone castigate PMB or say stuff like Afonja brown roof and the likes . He won’t say anything.
But when someone say anything like Igbos are bastards terrorists. You will see him jump on that person and tell him to get out of the thread if he has nothing sensible to contribute.
So , to that idiot ... the only sensible thing to do is to castigate Buhari, Hausas and Yorubas in general .

2 Likes

Re: Osun Election 2018: Tribunal Restrains INEC From Tampering With Guber Results by ipobarecriminals: 5:35pm On Oct 04, 2018
[quote author=WawaIPODJew post=71784024]
Lol
. If you followed those threads the idiot boy created . You should notice too.
Whenever someone castigate PMB or say stuff like Afonja brown roof and the likes . He won’t say anything.
But when someone say anything like Igbos are bastards terrorists. You will see him jump on that person and tell him to get out of the thread if he has nothing sensible to contribute.
So , to that idiot ... the only sensible thing to do is to castigate Buhari, Hausas and Yorubas in general .[quote]That's Ipob jhudas for u Bitterness/ evil is their lifestyle

3 Likes

Re: Osun Election 2018: Tribunal Restrains INEC From Tampering With Guber Results by Jeezuzpick(m): 5:37pm On Oct 04, 2018
WawaIPODJew:

Lmao .
Your wailing just start .
So, The judge will remove the winner and give it to the loser .
When the election was even obviously a free and fair one to the blind and deaf!
Your wailing just start cheesy

shocked

Free and fair!

Tell that to voters who fled from bullets in Alekunwodo or those beaten and chased by hoodlums in Orolu.

They all made videos of the acts o.

Tell that to Bray and friends from UK and EU who testified of violence, interference and manipulation to the whole world.

I'm not saying the tribunal will do what is right, though.

It's the penchant of men for insisting to always do wrong that gives people like you the boldness to speak as you just did.

PS. I voted in that election, so I know first hand what I'm talking about. I'm not some keyboard warrior on this one.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Election 2018: Tribunal Restrains INEC From Tampering With Guber Results by Omoteyi(m): 5:41pm On Oct 04, 2018
Ogbe fohun f'olohun
Re: Osun Election 2018: Tribunal Restrains INEC From Tampering With Guber Results by engineerboat(m): 5:50pm On Oct 04, 2018
WawaIPODJew:

Shut the fuck_ up you bigot .
Liberated kor . Lambasted ni .
We voted for Oyetola and he won . So go to hell .
Igbos are bastards and terrorists.
I have observed your bigotry in most of your threads all that election time .

ṣe kin ṣe wipe wọn ṣẹṣẹ tu ẹ silẹ kuro ni aarow

sọ funwọn wipe ara rẹ ko ti i ya

3 Likes

Re: Osun Election 2018: Tribunal Restrains INEC From Tampering With Guber Results by WawaIPODJew: 6:01pm On Oct 04, 2018
engineerboat:

ṣe kin ṣe wipe wọn ṣẹṣẹ tu ẹ silẹ kuro ni aarow

sọ funwọn wipe ara rẹ ko ti i ya
Clown .
Igbos always trying so hard to claim other tribe
Re: Osun Election 2018: Tribunal Restrains INEC From Tampering With Guber Results by WawaIPODJew: 6:03pm On Oct 04, 2018
Jeezuzpick:

shocked

Free and fair!

Tell that to voters who fled from bullets in Alekunwodo or those beaten and chased by hoodlums in Orolu.

They all made videos of the acts o.

Tell that to Bray and friends from UK and EU who testified of violence, interference and manipulation to the whole world.

I'm not saying the tribunal will do what is right, though.

It's the penchant of men for insisting to always do wrong that gives people like you the boldness to speak as you just did.

PS. I voted in that election, so I know first hand what I'm talking about. I'm not some keyboard warrior on this one.
I voted too and I know what I’m talking about !
Oga go to hell!
You can’t stop the security operatives from doing their job
Re: Osun Election 2018: Tribunal Restrains INEC From Tampering With Guber Results by roscoleefad: 6:05pm On Oct 04, 2018
I will suggest the pdp should go for forensic investigation on d rerun election they will get d apc manipulation
Re: Osun Election 2018: Tribunal Restrains INEC From Tampering With Guber Results by Johnnyessence(m): 6:07pm On Oct 04, 2018
nzeobi:

if you file petition, there is an amount you are supposed to pay within 21 days of approaching the court,
in imo the miscalculated and paid late citing working days but court said no
It will be addressed, thanks for your reply. I appreciate it.
Re: Osun Election 2018: Tribunal Restrains INEC From Tampering With Guber Results by Nobody: 6:09pm On Oct 04, 2018
SeriouslySense:
yawn, pdp and apc are dead, and i dont know them. but i have better things to think about.

Re: Osun Election 2018: Tribunal Restrains INEC From Tampering With Guber Results by engineerboat(m): 6:12pm On Oct 04, 2018
WawaIPODJew:

Clown .
Igbos always trying so hard to claim other tribe

o o ba ti fesi pẹlu ede rẹ.

mo to wipe ni ọ lai mọ wipe alariwo-ẹrun ni ọ.

wa bikan wọsi jare

1 Like

Re: Osun Election 2018: Tribunal Restrains INEC From Tampering With Guber Results by WawaIPODJew: 6:14pm On Oct 04, 2018
engineerboat:

o o ba ti fesi pẹlu ede rẹ.

mo to wipe ni ọ lai mọ wipe alariwo-ẹrun ni ọ.

wa bikan wọsi jare
Bla bla bla .
Ipob Jew claiming yoruba by fire by force .

Re: Osun Election 2018: Tribunal Restrains INEC From Tampering With Guber Results by Johnnyessence(m): 6:15pm On Oct 04, 2018
surgical:
it was ruled out in lagos when the same I'm judge was transferred to Lagos tribunal,he tried to do same but was thouroghly embarrassed.but do you have access to the adelekes or their legal team
I don't understand you ooo.
Re: Osun Election 2018: Tribunal Restrains INEC From Tampering With Guber Results by Johnnyessence(m): 6:15pm On Oct 04, 2018
surgical:
it was ruled out in lagos when the same I'm judge was transferred to Lagos tribunal,he tried to do same but was thouroghly embarrassed.but do you have access to the adelekes or their legal team
I don't understand you here ooo.
Re: Osun Election 2018: Tribunal Restrains INEC From Tampering With Guber Results by Azeeztaophic(m): 6:20pm On Oct 04, 2018
I like the way this case is going.

1 Like

Re: Osun Election 2018: Tribunal Restrains INEC From Tampering With Guber Results by engineerboat(m): 6:26pm On Oct 04, 2018
WawaIPODJew:

Bla bla bla .
Ipob Jew claiming yoruba by fire by force .
aja ni ma n gbo nigba tẹnikan ko le e.

amọran kan ṣoṣo ti mo ni funọ niwipe, iwọ ṣa maaa gbo lọ ọ
Re: Osun Election 2018: Tribunal Restrains INEC From Tampering With Guber Results by engineerboat(m): 6:28pm On Oct 04, 2018
Johnnyessence:
I don't understand you here ooo.

he was trying to say that the same judge want to use the same technicality in lagos
Re: Osun Election 2018: Tribunal Restrains INEC From Tampering With Guber Results by WawaIPODJew: 6:49pm On Oct 04, 2018
engineerboat:

So you can cry like this

Karma is very slow but FAST

Ogbeni . Are you sure you don’t need a dictionary? cheesy
Lmao

Re: Osun Election 2018: Tribunal Restrains INEC From Tampering With Guber Results by Afamed: 6:49pm On Oct 04, 2018
Johnnyessence:
It will be addressed, thanks for your reply. I appreciate it.
Cry cry baby, how are you?
Re: Osun Election 2018: Tribunal Restrains INEC From Tampering With Guber Results by PaChukwudi44(m): 6:58pm On Oct 04, 2018
Rajiolaade:
you speak well with wisdom coupled with experience, you only forgot to add the fact that it will take 3years, 11 months, 3 weeks and 6 days to receive final judgment from supreme court.

grin grin The constitution was amended because of that and thus a time limit of 180 days from the day of the election was instituted where all electoral issues must be concluded. Thus the supreme court must rule maximum of 6 months after the elections. caretaker Governor Oyetola might have just four months to spend in office

3 Likes

Re: Osun Election 2018: Tribunal Restrains INEC From Tampering With Guber Results by milkytins(m): 7:02pm On Oct 04, 2018
Rajiolaade:
you speak well with wisdom coupled with experience, you only forgot to add the fact that it will take 3years, 11 months, 3 weeks and 6 days to receive final judgment from supreme court.
It is now 120 or 180 days.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kano Court Sets Aside Ruling Suspending Oshiomhole As APC Chairman / Alex Otti Joins APC, Hosts Orji Uzor Kalu, Victor Umeh (Photos) / Boko-Haram : Orange Seller Arrested With N600m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.