Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,782 members, 7,831,524 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

Osun Election 2018: Tribunal Restrains INEC From Tampering With Guber Results - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Election 2018: Tribunal Restrains INEC From Tampering With Guber Results (37436 Views)

Breaking: Court Of Appeal Restrains INEC From Tampering With BVAS Machines / Adamawa:Court Restrains INEC From Conducting Supplementary Governorship Election / 2019: Federal High Court Restrains INEC From Accepting Any Candidates From Riv (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Election 2018: Tribunal Restrains INEC From Tampering With Guber Results by jimenyo: 7:04pm On Oct 04, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

lol Did you not hear about the Ayedaade 1000 votes? grin grin grin.The case against Oyetola is very strong.
Don't him joor;the guy is a confirmed APC supporter!He's only trying to be a bit diplomatic!
Otherwise,who does not know that what APC led government did to PDP in Osun was a broad day light robbery?
Re: Osun Election 2018: Tribunal Restrains INEC From Tampering With Guber Results by ejimatic: 7:04pm On Oct 04, 2018
Issues to be determined by the tribunal are as folows: 1. is Inec right by cocluding that the election is inconclusive? 2 Did the PDP win the rerun election? 3. Did the violence thet took place outside the voting areas mar the resukts of the election? 4.Can all the civil matters affect eloctoral laws and affect the results of election? Going by the Nigerian constiution and electoral laws in Nigeria, the outcome of the PDP apeal at the tribunal is an exercise in futility for there are judivial precedences at tribunals appeal vourts and supreme court that contradict their case.Lawyers will eat and encourage you to spend money even when they know the strength and weaknesss of cases. If the PDP petition is debated for twenty years it will be decided in favour of the respondent..APC.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun Election 2018: Tribunal Restrains INEC From Tampering With Guber Results by Chiachifranklin: 7:06pm On Oct 04, 2018
Johnnyessence:
what you saw in the social media are very true. Infact it's on channels TV YouTube videos. please what do you mean by legal fees please? Expansiate further. I'm here to listen to you. thanks.
please Wat did u see social media? Little briefing please
Re: Osun Election 2018: Tribunal Restrains INEC From Tampering With Guber Results by Ezi1993(f): 7:11pm On Oct 04, 2018
WawaIPODJew:

Shut the fuck_ up you bigot .
Liberated kor . Lambasted ni .
We voted for Oyetola and he won . So go to hell .
Igbos are bastards and terrorists.
I have observed your bigotry in most of your threads all that election time .
Nna guy try get sense na..So any body wey talk against APC na IPOB abi?? Nawah for human beings oo tufiakwa.
Re: Osun Election 2018: Tribunal Restrains INEC From Tampering With Guber Results by WawaIPODJew: 7:21pm On Oct 04, 2018
Ezi1993:

Nna guy try get sense na..So any body wey talk against APC na IPOB abi?? Nawah for human beings oo tufiakwa.
Igbos are bastards and terrorists :Kids the truth cheesy
Re: Osun Election 2018: Tribunal Restrains INEC From Tampering With Guber Results by Modarun(m): 7:40pm On Oct 04, 2018
You will know them by thei comments. You will see them write Nothing will come out of it, waste of time and all. Lol is it your waste of time? if it is wby are the APC and InEC scared? It matters not how long it will take, the good thing about it is, even if it took 3years for Senator Adeleke to win back his mandate, unlike the House of Assembly, He will start afresh from judgement time to the next 4years.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun Election 2018: Tribunal Restrains INEC From Tampering With Guber Results by Neyoohpompy(m): 7:47pm On Oct 04, 2018
free that guy...that guy na dog.
engineerboat:

aja ni ma n gbo nigba tẹnikan ko le e.

amọran kan ṣoṣo ti mo ni funọ niwipe, iwọ ṣa maaa gbo lọ ọ

1 Like

Re: Osun Election 2018: Tribunal Restrains INEC From Tampering With Guber Results by TundeBricklayer: 7:49pm On Oct 04, 2018
WawaIPODJew:

Igbos are bastards and terrorists :Kids the truth cheesy
No be only kids the truth cheesy grin How about children the truth grin cheesy Empty E-rats will be causing nuisance online cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Osun Election 2018: Tribunal Restrains INEC From Tampering With Guber Results by WawaIPODJew: 7:53pm On Oct 04, 2018
TundeBricklayer:

No be only kids the truth cheesy grin How about children the truth grin cheesy Empty E-rats will be causing nuisance online cheesy grin
Does your rants change the fact that Ipob is a terrorist group here in Nigeria ?
It shall never be well with the terrorists and their sympathisers . Kudos to the gallant python dancers for killing some of them and putting them in their place .
www.nairaland.com/attachments/7898333_42f3225400b6481299ca64ca56e160ac_jpeg_jpegf3b18af1576d1d1d3bf1a54afd0f3971
Re: Osun Election 2018: Tribunal Restrains INEC From Tampering With Guber Results by WawaIPODJew: 7:56pm On Oct 04, 2018
Re: Osun Election 2018: Tribunal Restrains INEC From Tampering With Guber Results by surgical: 8:03pm On Oct 04, 2018
Johnnyessence:
I don't understand you ooo.
the head of the panel of judges ruled that the filling fees is not significant to throw out the petition on technical ground that they should go into the merit of the case, the judge was from osun high court under aregbesola APC

On the adelekes I want to reach out to them on tribunal issue I thought you know them
Re: Osun Election 2018: Tribunal Restrains INEC From Tampering With Guber Results by PaChukwudi44(m): 8:11pm On Oct 04, 2018
Modarun:
You will know them by thei comments. You will see them write Nothing will come out of it, waste of time and all. Lol is it your waste of time? if it is wby are the APC and InEC scared? It matters not how long it will take, the good thing about it is, even if it took 3years for Senator Adeleke to win back his mandate, unlike the House of Assembly, He will start afresh from judgement time to the next 4years.
The case will be concluded six months maximum. The constitution waa amended to make sure electoral cases do not exceed six months

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun Election 2018: Tribunal Restrains INEC From Tampering With Guber Results by Chukazu: 8:18pm On Oct 04, 2018
Even the judiciary is the most corrupt arm of government. Tinubu has bribe Judges in past to win electoral cases... Aregbesola vs Oyinlola comes to mind, where it was confirmed via MTN call records that contact were made to the presiding Judges to Favor Aregbesola
Re: Osun Election 2018: Tribunal Restrains INEC From Tampering With Guber Results by Johnnyessence(m): 8:36pm On Oct 04, 2018
engineerboat:

he was trying to say that the same judge want to use the same technicality in lagos
thanks for your reply here, it will never work for him. distinguished senator Ademola Adeleke is our choice. Imole de okunkun parada ni ipinle osun.
Re: Osun Election 2018: Tribunal Restrains INEC From Tampering With Guber Results by Johnnyessence(m): 8:38pm On Oct 04, 2018
Afamed:

Cry cry baby, how are you?
let me be please. free me OK. Imole de okunkun parada ni ipinle osun oooooo.
Re: Osun Election 2018: Tribunal Restrains INEC From Tampering With Guber Results by Johnnyessence(m): 8:40pm On Oct 04, 2018
surgical:
the head of the panel of judges ruled that the filling fees is not significant to throw out the petition on technical ground that they should go into the merit of the case, the judge was from osun high court under aregbesola APC

On the adelekes I want to reach out to them on tribunal issue I thought you know them
stop comparing Lagos case to osun state, they are totally different. justice will be served on osun state own. each and everyone knows that distinguished senator Ademola Adeleke is the duelly winner of the governorship poll. Imole de okunkun parada ni ipinle osun oooooo.

1 Like

Re: Osun Election 2018: Tribunal Restrains INEC From Tampering With Guber Results by surgical: 8:45pm On Oct 04, 2018
Johnnyessence:
stop comparing Lagos case to osun state, they are totally different. justice will be served on osun state own. each and everyone knows that distinguished senator Ademola Adeleke is the duelly winner of the governorship poll. Imole de okunkun parada ni ipinle osun oooooo.
what am saying is that the same judge in the imo case after doing the hatchet job for APC then in 2015 was transferred to lagos but couldn't use the same method of filling fees to knock out case. That he was a judge under aregbesola am not reffering to current osun case
Re: Osun Election 2018: Tribunal Restrains INEC From Tampering With Guber Results by Nobody: 8:46pm On Oct 04, 2018
Chai. I have a friend who participated as RO in the election, He said those APC guys just dey vote they go without even the card reader. Now , They've shoot themselves in the leg with these move taken by Inec and PDP.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun Election 2018: Tribunal Restrains INEC From Tampering With Guber Results by Afamed: 9:07pm On Oct 04, 2018
Johnnyessence:
let me be please. free me OK. Imole de okunkun parada ni ipinle osun oooooo.
Cry cry baby how are you?
Re: Osun Election 2018: Tribunal Restrains INEC From Tampering With Guber Results by Johnnyessence(m): 9:15pm On Oct 04, 2018
surgical:
what am saying is that the same judge in the imo case after doing the hatchet job for APC then in 2015 was transferred to lagos but couldn't use the same method of filling fees to knock out case. That he was a judge under aregbesola am not reffering to current osun case
OK I understand you better. thanks for your reply.
Re: Osun Election 2018: Tribunal Restrains INEC From Tampering With Guber Results by Johnnyessence(m): 9:16pm On Oct 04, 2018
Afamed:
Cry cry baby how are you?
cry cry pikin how you dey?
Re: Osun Election 2018: Tribunal Restrains INEC From Tampering With Guber Results by Johnnyessence(m): 9:17pm On Oct 04, 2018
slimany:
Chai. I have a friend who participated as RO in the election, He said those APC guys just dey vote they go without even the card reader. Now , They've shoot themselves in the leg with these move taken by Inec and PDP.
God almighty will exposed them and their evil deeds.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun Election 2018: Tribunal Restrains INEC From Tampering With Guber Results by Nobody: 9:18pm On Oct 04, 2018
You are right there , I also have a friend who worked for apc in one of the ife polling unit. My guy said they all voted even without voters card talkless of card reader. And they denied everyone who tried to vote for PDP by withholding their cards ...
slimany:
Re: Osun Election 2018: Tribunal Restrains INEC From Tampering With Guber Results by Johnnyessence(m): 9:31pm On Oct 04, 2018
skybird212:
You are right there , I also have a friend who worked for apc in one of the ife polling unit. My guy said they all voted even without voters card talkless of card reader. And they denied everyone who tried to vote for PDP by withholding their cards ...
very true, oyetola is a daylight robber.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Election 2018: Tribunal Restrains INEC From Tampering With Guber Results by trinity11(m): 10:25pm On Oct 04, 2018
make I buy small land here, Even if Na 50/50
Re: Osun Election 2018: Tribunal Restrains INEC From Tampering With Guber Results by CioAngels(f): 10:26pm On Oct 04, 2018
Any judge that intentional wants to kill democracy by telling lies, taking bribe and given wrong judge will be disgraced publicly and ruined up to his household. Democracy must not die over greed and selfish reasons.
Re: Osun Election 2018: Tribunal Restrains INEC From Tampering With Guber Results by naijajobx: 1:05am On Oct 05, 2018
smiley
Re: Osun Election 2018: Tribunal Restrains INEC From Tampering With Guber Results by MzLee: 8:13pm On Oct 06, 2018
Ehhh iyanjeo
WawaIPODJew:

Shut the fuck_ up you bigot .
Liberated kor . Lambasted ni .
We voted for Oyetola and he won . So go to hell .
Igbos are bastards and terrorists.
I have observed your bigotry in most of your threads all that election time .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Do You Know About Igede Tribe In Benue State? / Kano Court Sets Aside Ruling Suspending Oshiomhole As APC Chairman / Alex Otti Joins APC, Hosts Orji Uzor Kalu, Victor Umeh (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.