Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,973 members, 7,814,307 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

Thabo Mbeki Visits President Buhari [PICS] - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thabo Mbeki Visits President Buhari [PICS] (25080 Views)

Thabo Mbeki To Tinubu: Don’t Forget African Continent / Thabo Mbeki Led Commonwealth Observer Team Visit Atiku / Thabo Mbeki And Buhari At The Commissioning Of EFCC Headquarters In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thabo Mbeki Visits President Buhari [PICS] by kidap: 4:57pm On Oct 04, 2018
Today, President Mohammed Buhari received former President of South Africa, Mr Thabo Mbeki during a courtesy visit at the State House, Abuja. Mr Mbeki is the Chairperson, African Union High Level Panel on Illicit Financial Flow from Africa.

See photos below.....

Source: https://www.dailynaija.com/post/photos-former-president-of-south-africa-mr-thabo-mbeki-visits-president-mohammed-buhari

5 Likes

Re: Thabo Mbeki Visits President Buhari [PICS] by WawaIPODJew: 5:05pm On Oct 04, 2018

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thabo Mbeki Visits President Buhari [PICS] by Giannakopoulos(f): 5:05pm On Oct 04, 2018
I'm not the first! oh!
Re: Thabo Mbeki Visits President Buhari [PICS] by marshalldgreat(m): 5:41pm On Oct 04, 2018
See as una president resemble alika

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thabo Mbeki Visits President Buhari [PICS] by Waffarianman(m): 7:05pm On Oct 04, 2018
E consign Dem

2 Likes

Re: Thabo Mbeki Visits President Buhari [PICS] by Badonasty(m): 7:05pm On Oct 04, 2018
kidap:
Today, President Mohammed Buhari received former President of South Africa, Mr Thabo Mbeki during a courtesy visit at the State House, Abuja. Mr Mbeki is the Chairperson, African Union High Level Panel on Illicit Financial Flow from Africa.

See photos below.....

Source: https://www.dailynaija.com/post/photos-former-president-of-south-africa-mr-thabo-mbeki-visits-president-mohammed-buhari

Real freedom fighter and Democrat
Re: Thabo Mbeki Visits President Buhari [PICS] by Cr7sBabe(f): 7:06pm On Oct 04, 2018
Why is buhari not laughing

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thabo Mbeki Visits President Buhari [PICS] by IneedBusinessId: 7:06pm On Oct 04, 2018
He purposely came to advice the lifeless thing not to contest in 2019

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thabo Mbeki Visits President Buhari [PICS] by Bodude504: 7:06pm On Oct 04, 2018
My lovely president

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Thabo Mbeki Visits President Buhari [PICS] by kirkwood: 7:06pm On Oct 04, 2018
l
Re: Thabo Mbeki Visits President Buhari [PICS] by Shortyy(f): 7:06pm On Oct 04, 2018
Mr Thabo my man

3 Likes

Re: Thabo Mbeki Visits President Buhari [PICS] by deebsman1(m): 7:07pm On Oct 04, 2018
2019 Buhari SAK

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thabo Mbeki Visits President Buhari [PICS] by mistercardinal(m): 7:07pm On Oct 04, 2018
Okay.... Alert me when he leaves
Re: Thabo Mbeki Visits President Buhari [PICS] by Ebimor96: 7:07pm On Oct 04, 2018
IneedBusinessId:
He purposely came to advice the lifeless thing not to contest in 2019

In as much as I know that you're not privy to the details of the envoy's visit, you are very much on point in your guess.

CONGRATULATIONS to all peace loving peoples of Nigeria. The carnage visited upon the peoples of the Middle Belt and Southern Nigeria by Buhari and his Fulani marauders are about to come to an end.

With this auspicious visit, the International Community has started mounting pressures on the Chief Terrorist in Africa to relinquish power and retire to his gay cows in Daura.

#BackToDaura is a sure bet.

10 Likes

Re: Thabo Mbeki Visits President Buhari [PICS] by Ebimor96: 7:07pm On Oct 04, 2018
Aboki99:

Thought about same! Something is fishy! Mbeki may be running errands for some regional/global powers that be!

It's over for the Chief Terrorist in Africa.

He can't escape it. His days on the seat of power are numbered.

The world cannot fold her arms and legs while the Satanic Fulanis continue to massacre the helpless Nigerian Aborigines.

It's over for the Terrorist.

7 Likes

Re: Thabo Mbeki Visits President Buhari [PICS] by Ebimor96: 7:08pm On Oct 04, 2018
Fukafuka:
...... Original grin grin angry

Abokki Fukafuka, so you could write?

I've always believed that you were deaf and dumb hence BMC placed you in the graphics department where you would be useful in posting trash on the cyber space.

Meanwhile, CONGRATULATIONS to you on the breaking of the oath of muteness administered on you by the BMC.

It symbolizes the fact that your redemption is possible.

You're hereby scheduled for deliverance tomorrow at noon by the Arch Bishop of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, His Eminence, Rt Revd Dr Goodluck Ebele Jonathan GCFR... PhD... PDP.

Goodluck to you, @Abokki Fukafuka.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thabo Mbeki Visits President Buhari [PICS] by tizzdi(m): 7:09pm On Oct 04, 2018
SEE AS HIM LOOK CLUELESS

3 Likes

Re: Thabo Mbeki Visits President Buhari [PICS] by Jeezuzpick(m): 7:09pm On Oct 04, 2018
Those first two pics, eeeeeeeh!

Bubu look like say Thabo don tell an strong tin!

1 Like

Re: Thabo Mbeki Visits President Buhari [PICS] by donnie(m): 7:10pm On Oct 04, 2018
Please, help us beg am
Re: Thabo Mbeki Visits President Buhari [PICS] by Mccullum: 7:10pm On Oct 04, 2018
Respect for the gentle but competent president of Nigeria, continue to make Nigeria great as it was before.
Sai Baba!
God bless PMB and all patriotic Nigerians.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thabo Mbeki Visits President Buhari [PICS] by Hotfreezer: 7:10pm On Oct 04, 2018
Cr7sBabe:

He's not laughing because if you can manage to understand what illicit financial flows from Africa means, you'll also cover your teeth.

2 Likes

Re: Thabo Mbeki Visits President Buhari [PICS] by BIAFRONIGERIAN(m): 7:10pm On Oct 04, 2018
He came to confirm whether Bubu is truly lifeless so they can declare the office of Nigerian president vacant. undecided

In other news

We the Yoruba Moslems hereby recommend that Davido should be given 27months NYSC extension for opposing our Northern masters and lords and campaigning for PDP.
Re: Thabo Mbeki Visits President Buhari [PICS] by Aboki99(m): 7:11pm On Oct 04, 2018
Cr7sBabe:
Thought about same! Something is fishy! Mbeki may be running errands for some regional/global powers that be!

2 Likes

Re: Thabo Mbeki Visits President Buhari [PICS] by chuksville(m): 7:11pm On Oct 04, 2018
I tried changing my Nairaland password to "Buhari" and it says, "Too weak".

2 Likes

Re: Thabo Mbeki Visits President Buhari [PICS] by ojsamuel(m): 7:12pm On Oct 04, 2018
Reminds me of Lucky Dube's song for Thabo (You've got a friend in me).
Re: Thabo Mbeki Visits President Buhari [PICS] by abdulaz: 7:13pm On Oct 04, 2018
When lifeless visits lifeless grin

2 Likes

Re: Thabo Mbeki Visits President Buhari [PICS] by benitdavid: 7:13pm On Oct 04, 2018
someone should help me with okorocha's picture of him thinking of erecting a statue for him

1 Like

Re: Thabo Mbeki Visits President Buhari [PICS] by budusky05(m): 7:14pm On Oct 04, 2018
marshalldgreat:
See as una president resemble alika

Leave am for us, na ur president?
See me wahala.

2 Likes

Re: Thabo Mbeki Visits President Buhari [PICS] by Nobody: 7:16pm On Oct 04, 2018
This man get plan watin he come do for Nigerian am curious to know
Re: Thabo Mbeki Visits President Buhari [PICS] by Nobody: 7:16pm On Oct 04, 2018
This man get plan watin he come do for Nigerian am curious to know angry
Re: Thabo Mbeki Visits President Buhari [PICS] by kings09(m): 7:21pm On Oct 04, 2018
BIAFRONIGERIAN:
He came to confirm whether Bubu is truly lifeless so they can declare the office of Nigerian president vacant. undecided

In other news

We the Yoruba Moslems hereby recommend that Davido should be given 27months NYSC extension for opposing our Northern masters and lords and campaigning for PDP.
Even d northerners in PDP are ipob - sarrki

Formers PDP members now saints like obanikoro, akpabio, orji uzor kalu, jim nwobodo are not ipob - wawaipodjew n his fellows useless mofos

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Military Vacates Daily Trust Premises After FG Directives / Dino Melaye To To Sue Yahaya Bello And Local Government Caretaker Chairmen / Cross River Governor Dumps PDP For APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.