Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,846 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:35 PM

Nigeria Military Vacates Daily Trust Premises After FG Directives - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Military Vacates Daily Trust Premises After FG Directives (25076 Views)

Appeal Court upholds conviction Of Bassey Albert, Vacates Bail, Orders Arrest / DSS Complies With Tinubu’s Order, Vacates Lagos Office Shared With EFCC / Court Vacates Forfeiture Order On Okorocha’s Properties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Military Vacates Daily Trust Premises After FG Directives by famotechs(m): 10:31pm On Jan 06, 2019
The Federal Government has directed the military to vacate the premises of @daily_trust and the order has been complied with. Issues between the military and the newspaper as they affect the coverage of the war in the Northeast will be resolved through dialogue.

http://www.thengtimes.com/2019/01/nigeria-military-vacates-daily-tryst.html?m=1

Re: Nigeria Military Vacates Daily Trust Premises After FG Directives by Racoon(m): 10:36pm On Jan 06, 2019
"Laws become fragile under the influence of dictators."-Wayne Gerard Trotman
Poor damage control.A tyrannt before, now and forever

179 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Nigeria Military Vacates Daily Trust Premises After FG Directives by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jan 06, 2019
Medicine After Death

158 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nigeria Military Vacates Daily Trust Premises After FG Directives by Rseven(m): 10:36pm On Jan 06, 2019
At d sound of gun shot from BH boiz dey will become akamu and started forming lion at d sight of harmless civilian..

132 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Nigeria Military Vacates Daily Trust Premises After FG Directives by Jossyroyal1: 10:37pm On Jan 06, 2019
shocked

Awon weré

This country does not mean well for either the citizens or the military.

The Nigeria army dare not shoot at insurgents without taking orders from above. This is exactly what they don't want the world to know hence the less reportage by the media.

They don't want them to report to the world how they are sacrificing the lives of innocent soldiers by under-arming them. They don't want the world to know they are trying to weaken the strength of other regions by sending them to be killed by BH.

If you are from SS, SE, MB, and you are still aiming to join Nigeria army am sorry for you

95 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigeria Military Vacates Daily Trust Premises After FG Directives by seeker121(m): 10:37pm On Jan 06, 2019
Naija don cast see problem

62 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Military Vacates Daily Trust Premises After FG Directives by Rseven(m): 10:37pm On Jan 06, 2019
grin
Re: Nigeria Military Vacates Daily Trust Premises After FG Directives by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jan 06, 2019
angry

When these ones see civilians, their testosterone get charged but before bokoharam, it's a different story

Let them go and occupy Baga in borno

57 Likes

Re: Nigeria Military Vacates Daily Trust Premises After FG Directives by PigBenis(m): 10:37pm On Jan 06, 2019
This is not the Nigeria I used to know!

48 Likes

Re: Nigeria Military Vacates Daily Trust Premises After FG Directives by mynaijadj(m): 10:37pm On Jan 06, 2019
Stay there and be busy occupying Daily Trust when terrorists are occupying our sovereign territory. Wos! Mr federal government, Did the soldiers occupy the premise on their own accord in the first place?

74 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigeria Military Vacates Daily Trust Premises After FG Directives by chinaze4real(m): 10:37pm On Jan 06, 2019
this is a coup nah

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Military Vacates Daily Trust Premises After FG Directives by dragsazy(m): 10:37pm On Jan 06, 2019
Everyday wire me money.....Shepe
Re: Nigeria Military Vacates Daily Trust Premises After FG Directives by HOLYDICK(m): 10:37pm On Jan 06, 2019
Idiotas

26 Likes

Re: Nigeria Military Vacates Daily Trust Premises After FG Directives by rozayx5(m): 10:37pm On Jan 06, 2019
This shows if buhari

Escapes with a second term

It will be full blown dictatorship

shocked shocked shocked

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Military Vacates Daily Trust Premises After FG Directives by stalwart123(m): 10:38pm On Jan 06, 2019
grin

Please how can I disown Nigeria?

Or how can I stop being a Nigerian?

I need help please.

32 Likes

Re: Nigeria Military Vacates Daily Trust Premises After FG Directives by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:38pm On Jan 06, 2019
after intimidating all of them, you now want to engage in dialogue? GEJ was a saint compared to what we have now.

74 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigeria Military Vacates Daily Trust Premises After FG Directives by Passionate888: 10:38pm On Jan 06, 2019
They should return the ceased computers and phones

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Military Vacates Daily Trust Premises After FG Directives by arabbunkum: 10:38pm On Jan 06, 2019
Crazy people

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Military Vacates Daily Trust Premises After FG Directives by Sunofgod(m): 10:39pm On Jan 06, 2019
Buhari must go.....

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Military Vacates Daily Trust Premises After FG Directives by nickxtra(m): 10:39pm On Jan 06, 2019
I'm not surprised... Daily Trust .. the main media voice of the North. Daily Trust appears to me, a sectional media outfit

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Military Vacates Daily Trust Premises After FG Directives by Mrceragem: 10:39pm On Jan 06, 2019
In Dbanj voice
Oshe

These boy only flex muscle on civilians
If na Boko boy na to run dey sabi

18 Likes

Re: Nigeria Military Vacates Daily Trust Premises After FG Directives by oluwasegun007(m): 10:39pm On Jan 06, 2019
Let them vacate and head to sambisa..

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Military Vacates Daily Trust Premises After FG Directives by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jan 06, 2019
Abi oh

Need a laptop?
I sell Grade1 USA used Laptops
Details in my signature
Re: Nigeria Military Vacates Daily Trust Premises After FG Directives by Metuh: 10:39pm On Jan 06, 2019
Nigerians haven't seen anything yet. grin

Una go see fire in the next level of lifelessness.

I hope Buhari wins again. grin

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigeria Military Vacates Daily Trust Premises After FG Directives by morikee: 10:39pm On Jan 06, 2019
Chai see Dictatorship

20 Likes

Re: Nigeria Military Vacates Daily Trust Premises After FG Directives by Dpharisee: 10:39pm On Jan 06, 2019
W
Re: Nigeria Military Vacates Daily Trust Premises After FG Directives by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jan 06, 2019
Nigerians should wake up from their slumber

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Military Vacates Daily Trust Premises After FG Directives by Okoyebos: 10:40pm On Jan 06, 2019
nickxtra:
I'm not surprised... Daily Trust .. the main media voice of the North. Daily Trust appears to me, a sectional media outfit

They sacked Daily Trust's premises, you cried.
They vacated the premises, you're wailing.

Are you cursed with the spirit of sadness and sorrow?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Military Vacates Daily Trust Premises After FG Directives by Foolishbuhari: 10:40pm On Jan 06, 2019
Hahaha haha

Chai this country! If buhari was the US president, CNN's operations would have since been shut down by khaki wearing, gun wielding men.

There is a media black out in the country...there's a blanket over the local media in the country but some fools either praise it or deny it because of partisan affiliations.

This is just the last stage to whip the media in line and it had to be daily trust because they've been really dishing out hot news against the dullard

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Military Vacates Daily Trust Premises After FG Directives by SlimBrawnie(f): 10:40pm On Jan 06, 2019
It will get to everyone, na turn by turn

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Military Vacates Daily Trust Premises After FG Directives by sankky: 10:40pm On Jan 06, 2019
What about returning the computers, phones and other paraphernalia of journalism which the military carted away from there in an attempt to cripple the company?
Where those in detention released?
This people sef !

15 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ranking Ex-Governors Move To Take Over Senate Presidency / Farouk Yahaya: We Have Started Sending Criminals To God – Army Chief / 8 Ways The Constitution/Statutes Discriminate Against Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.