Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,926 members, 7,828,208 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

See The Most Amazing Instagram Post I've Ever Seen. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Most Amazing Instagram Post I've Ever Seen. (4472 Views)

The First Surprise Birthday I've Ever Gotten / Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen / GUYS, This Is The Funniest Post I've Seen About Women On FB. hehehe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Most Amazing Instagram Post I've Ever Seen. by Nobody: 7:07pm On Oct 04, 2018
Im short of words

Different kind of things day this life

Quick question. Would you eat the cake

Share for yes, like for no

2 Likes

Re: See The Most Amazing Instagram Post I've Ever Seen. by Rosay15(f): 7:28pm On Oct 04, 2018
Dis one weak me oh
Re: See The Most Amazing Instagram Post I've Ever Seen. by Bluezy13(m): 7:42pm On Oct 04, 2018
Constituting visual nuisance.

I feel abused angry

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Most Amazing Instagram Post I've Ever Seen. by KvnGRezz(m): 7:44pm On Oct 04, 2018
We masculinists don't like this oo... Wth is this nonsense nw
Re: See The Most Amazing Instagram Post I've Ever Seen. by IARASORGANIC: 8:02pm On Oct 04, 2018
Hunger and longer throat Na two different things... If hunger catch you U go lick that white fluid join the cake.
Re: See The Most Amazing Instagram Post I've Ever Seen. by Arda1000(m): 8:35pm On Oct 04, 2018
This kine cake sef
Re: See The Most Amazing Instagram Post I've Ever Seen. by Lionbite(m): 9:45pm On Oct 04, 2018

1 Like

Re: See The Most Amazing Instagram Post I've Ever Seen. by Nobody: 9:50pm On Oct 04, 2018
shocked
Re: See The Most Amazing Instagram Post I've Ever Seen. by Olalan(m): 9:59pm On Oct 04, 2018
This is irritating.......wack and disgusting concept this is

3 Likes

Re: See The Most Amazing Instagram Post I've Ever Seen. by Emescot(m): 1:38am On Oct 05, 2018
Looks like a cake given to an olosho by her fellow olosho, true definition of more dick$ to ur puzsy grin awon omo irole aiye they are everywhere on Facebook

1 Like

Re: See The Most Amazing Instagram Post I've Ever Seen. by IamPlato(m): 2:57am On Oct 05, 2018

See Your Fine Name, see Your Useless Post...

If This Is The Most Amazing Post You Have Seen then Forget It, You Can Have Sense Again
Re: See The Most Amazing Instagram Post I've Ever Seen. by gift01: 5:42am On Oct 05, 2018
What am I seeing there

Re: See The Most Amazing Instagram Post I've Ever Seen. by nazablossom(f): 7:39am On Oct 05, 2018
Parental guidance is advised for viewers younger than the age of 16 grin
Viewers discretion is advised.
Re: See The Most Amazing Instagram Post I've Ever Seen. by blesskewe(f): 7:46am On Oct 05, 2018
U just abused my eyes
Re: See The Most Amazing Instagram Post I've Ever Seen. by columbus007(m): 9:10am On Oct 05, 2018
for naija the way sex dey sell now ehnn,they can even serve it to you for free undecided
Re: See The Most Amazing Instagram Post I've Ever Seen. by Nobody: 11:32am On Oct 05, 2018
is d gal nw pregnant(the lady cake) if u know,u know..
Re: See The Most Amazing Instagram Post I've Ever Seen. by SarcasticGenius(m): 1:35pm On Oct 05, 2018
LukeSkywalker78:
Im short of words

Different kind of things day this life

Quick question. Would you eat the cake

Share for yes, like for no

[img]https://i./Dgn.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: See The Most Amazing Instagram Post I've Ever Seen. by Nobody: 4:09pm On Oct 05, 2018
IamPlato:

See Your Fine Name, see Your Useless Post...

If This Is The Most Amazing Post You Have Seen then Forget It, You Can Have Sense Again
the word amazing has different disambiguation in my dictionary.
Re: See The Most Amazing Instagram Post I've Ever Seen. by petoba: 4:31pm On Oct 05, 2018
smiley smiley sadWant Your Website To Be Safe As A Bank Vault In A Military Barracks? Get Web Maintenance NOW! cool cool

According to a report from Forbes Magazine, 30,000 websites are hacked each day! But small business owners tend to believe it will never happen to them.

Do you have a business website, E-commerce, Multi-level Marketing Website, Web Blog or other types of brand website and you want it maintained regularly and professionally while you focus on your business?

CONTACT US NOW TO GET YOUR WEBSITE SUPERCHARGED!

(1) (Reply)

I Thought I Was A V!rgin … (18+) / Never Bash Women On NL Unless You See This. (PICTURES) / This Lady Says She Prefers Being A Married Mans Mistress To Being A Wife[photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.