Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,691 members, 7,831,143 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

Army Reclaims & Hoists Nigerian Flag In Gamboru-Ngala In Borno, Nigerians React - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Reclaims & Hoists Nigerian Flag In Gamboru-Ngala In Borno, Nigerians React (56846 Views)

Motorcade Of Governor Zulum In Gamboru Ngala (Pictures) / Boko Haram Hoists Flag In Kaure, Niger State / Imo Turning To Another Borno, Nigerians Lament On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Reclaims & Hoists Nigerian Flag In Gamboru-Ngala In Borno, Nigerians React by Gaddafiyusf(m): 7:19am On Oct 05, 2018
Never tell us when it was taken, make noise when reclaimed. Una don't start propaganda

Re: Army Reclaims & Hoists Nigerian Flag In Gamboru-Ngala In Borno, Nigerians React by maasoap(m): 7:19am On Oct 05, 2018
pennylland:
can I confidently say we save in Nigeria today,or we are still fooling ourselves

Nobody is totally save anywhere in the world. But the Nigeria Army is trying their best. They have improved a lot, from running away from Boko Haram to chasing Boko Haram away. If not for their sacrifices, it would have gotten worse than this

1 Like

Re: Army Reclaims & Hoists Nigerian Flag In Gamboru-Ngala In Borno, Nigerians React by Buffalowings3(m): 7:27am On Oct 05, 2018
Hosted

Hoisted..

Hausa army grin grin grin grin grin

They wouldn't let us be under their employ grin grin

Re: Army Reclaims & Hoists Nigerian Flag In Gamboru-Ngala In Borno, Nigerians React by loveify(f): 7:29am On Oct 05, 2018
It's only people who do not have close relations and friends; that will come here to type rubbish.
Nigerian Armies are trying.. I have few Army officers who are very close friends of mine and were recently sent to Maiduguri.

It wasn't easy for me seeing them leave to that combat zone area, but they are going to do their job. I can only pray for their safety.

There's a lot of things involved in this thing and I can't say them all here... but the Armies are trying.

God bless the Army of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. God bless and protect my friends in the Army.

1 Like

Re: Army Reclaims & Hoists Nigerian Flag In Gamboru-Ngala In Borno, Nigerians React by meccuno: 7:30am On Oct 05, 2018
Boko Haram created by the Northerners. sends southerners to clean up their acts. a military that has been polarized. dominated by the same people who caused the problem in the first place. doing what they are supposed to do and people want me to clap for them? mad people every where.............
Re: Army Reclaims & Hoists Nigerian Flag In Gamboru-Ngala In Borno, Nigerians React by Nobody: 7:31am On Oct 05, 2018
Jaqenhghar:

No mind them. When theya re looking for people to sympathize with them its the same bloody civilians they look for. The same bloody civilians who pay taxes so they can get their salaries. Meamwhile their ogas whom they worship are the ones who short change them and make their lives miserable

I taya for them oo
na so one talk say make I sweep road just because I dy talk with person for road
Re: Army Reclaims & Hoists Nigerian Flag In Gamboru-Ngala In Borno, Nigerians React by ohosi4real(m): 7:41am On Oct 05, 2018
But Boko Haram Don already mess up Nigeria army
Re: Army Reclaims & Hoists Nigerian Flag In Gamboru-Ngala In Borno, Nigerians React by milemimi93(m): 7:42am On Oct 05, 2018
MrHighSea:
Duty does not require thank you.
They took an oath.
did they ask u to thank them? Who ur thank epp?

Meanwhile,
God bless PMB God bless Gen TY Bruatai God bless Nig Army.
Re: Army Reclaims & Hoists Nigerian Flag In Gamboru-Ngala In Borno, Nigerians React by coputa(m): 7:46am On Oct 05, 2018
Nigeria has the best ground forces in army operations in the world,even America respects us for that,our problems are politics and corruption.
Re: Army Reclaims & Hoists Nigerian Flag In Gamboru-Ngala In Borno, Nigerians React by MrHighSea: 8:01am On Oct 05, 2018
milemimi93:
did they ask u to thank them? Who ur thank epp?

Meanwhile,

God bless PMB
God bless Gen TY Bruatai
God bless Nig Army.

May your pain be with you till PMB goes to Daura.
Re: Army Reclaims & Hoists Nigerian Flag In Gamboru-Ngala In Borno, Nigerians React by Jaqenhghar: 8:02am On Oct 05, 2018
Bushyhair:

I taya for them oo
na so one talk say make I sweep road just because I dy talk with person for road
Can you inagine. Dem lucky say Niggerians too fear or else everybody for know him place.
Re: Army Reclaims & Hoists Nigerian Flag In Gamboru-Ngala In Borno, Nigerians React by MrHighSea: 8:07am On Oct 05, 2018
frozen70:

Your statement is wrong, when you say thank you, you are appreciating what the person did

When you get to your doctor for treatment, you say thank you doctor as you are leaving,

What is that thank you for ?

It's for the treatment he gave you. That's a show of appreciation. But you paid for the services

Army took oath to serve and defend his nation

Doctors took oath to serve and cure humans

Appreciation goes along way in every service rendered

Even if you weren't correct, you're gentlemanly. Your argument could persuade.

Alot of ppl served/is serving this country in different capacities.
Re: Army Reclaims & Hoists Nigerian Flag In Gamboru-Ngala In Borno, Nigerians React by Tonalphs(f): 8:10am On Oct 05, 2018
loveify:
It's only people who do not have close relations and friends; that will come here to type rubbish.
Nigerian Armies are trying.. I have few Army officers who are very close friends of mine and were recently sent to Maiduguri.

It wasn't easy for me seeing them leave to that combat zone area, but they are going to do their job. I can only pray for their safety.

There's a lot of things involved in this thing and I can't
say them all here... but the Armies are trying.

God bless the Army of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. God bless and protect my friends in the Army.
You just say the words out of my mouth. NL is so full of hate that they don't know what sacrifices are done on their behalf by this NA. my guy is in Borno n a couple of friends of mine are in Borno. I know how much sacrifices this young lieutenant is doing for the nation and many more. All I do is pray n he trust God to battle for him. N this is a young guy yunno. Plus the herds men issue, a friend of mine in the Navy called me some days back that he's in Jos, herds men issue fa. He was just telling me that he may come n check on me in Abj cos he's gonna be there for six months. God help us not to allow hate swallow us up. When we hate, we empower the enemies of the country.
Re: Army Reclaims & Hoists Nigerian Flag In Gamboru-Ngala In Borno, Nigerians React by Amumaigwe: 8:20am On Oct 05, 2018
Famousbabe:
How Army Reclaimed And Hosted Nigerian Flag In Gamboru-Ngala In Borno, Nigerians React - "Never Mess With Nigerian Army And Get Away With It"

The Nigerian Army posted this video on social media with the below caption:

Nigeria's 58th Independence Anniversary: Watch how Nigerian Army reclaimed and hosted Nigerian flag in Gamboru-Ngala in Northern Borno.

Watch full video here:
http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2018/10/how-army-reclaimed-and-hosted-nigerian_4.html?m=1

At such an enormous cost in both both the life of soldiers and materials. Such a useless army.
Re: Army Reclaims & Hoists Nigerian Flag In Gamboru-Ngala In Borno, Nigerians React by ChristineC: 8:54am On Oct 05, 2018
fa4dmike:
Those of u thinking it's easy fighting with the enemies who are hiding cowardly amidst the civilians.. pray and bless God it's not around ur territory. If u can witness the hell a soldier will go tru just to make u sleep at night, damn u will never pray for any of ur generation join the army. Take it or leave it. It's against the ethics to share videos but wen u see a soldier just plead with him to play a little video of what we pass tru in the north east and u will see that just the noise of the gunshot alone when we engage with these miscrants one on one can make u go mad,..
except you are a northerner, you better resign and do something beneficial to your family with your life.
Re: Army Reclaims & Hoists Nigerian Flag In Gamboru-Ngala In Borno, Nigerians React by doskie(m): 8:58am On Oct 05, 2018
Nogodye:
Honestly, Nigeria Army is doing a great job...Kudos to the gallant soldier that holds our territory.Doesn't easy!
result of buharis military tactics of sending bereaved commandants to the troubled areas where they are direct stakeholders of the peace of that place.
Re: Army Reclaims & Hoists Nigerian Flag In Gamboru-Ngala In Borno, Nigerians React by bigdoo: 9:01am On Oct 05, 2018
Let's not forget that Buhari on assumption of office in May 2015, set a deadline of December 2015 for the total defeat of Boko Haram. He even went ahead to order that the IDPs should be back to their homes by the end of 2015. So, what credit is there to take after three years of very little progress and a complete failure of Buhari to keep up with his promise?
Re: Army Reclaims & Hoists Nigerian Flag In Gamboru-Ngala In Borno, Nigerians React by xtervaganza(m): 9:06am On Oct 05, 2018
Awon eleribu. After boko haram don use dem do skill dem de talk nonsense
Re: Army Reclaims & Hoists Nigerian Flag In Gamboru-Ngala In Borno, Nigerians React by KosyJerry(m): 9:08am On Oct 05, 2018
Not interested... wasted page grin
Re: Army Reclaims & Hoists Nigerian Flag In Gamboru-Ngala In Borno, Nigerians React by sacx: 9:15am On Oct 05, 2018
Nonsense and ingredients tongue
Re: Army Reclaims & Hoists Nigerian Flag In Gamboru-Ngala In Borno, Nigerians React by dheilaw1(m): 9:27am On Oct 05, 2018
Shelumiel:
Boko-haram 2 -Nigerian Army 1...and we're still in the first-half of the game
can something good ever come out of your Nazareth?
Re: Army Reclaims & Hoists Nigerian Flag In Gamboru-Ngala In Borno, Nigerians React by frozen70(f): 9:48am On Oct 05, 2018
MrHighSea:

Even if you weren't correct, you're gentlemanly. Your argument could persuade.

Alot of ppl served/is serving this country in different capacities.

I hear you
Re: Army Reclaims & Hoists Nigerian Flag In Gamboru-Ngala In Borno, Nigerians React by clemz85(m): 9:50am On Oct 05, 2018
hyfr:
if you don’t know what to say, it’s better you keep mute than spew trash

Wow! The truth can hurt this far!
Re: Army Reclaims & Hoists Nigerian Flag In Gamboru-Ngala In Borno, Nigerians React by CanineOfJackal: 9:50am On Oct 05, 2018
fa4dmike:
Those of u thinking it's easy fighting with the enemies who are hiding cowardly amidst the civilians.. pray and bless God it's not around ur territory. If u can witness the hell a soldier will go tru just to make u sleep at night, damn u will never pray for any of ur generation join the army. Take it or leave it. It's against the ethics to share videos but wen u see a soldier just plead with him to play a little video of what we pass tru in the north east and u will see that just the noise of the gunshot alone when we engage with these miscrants one on one can make u go mad,..
Be strong and keep Faith Soldier
Re: Army Reclaims & Hoists Nigerian Flag In Gamboru-Ngala In Borno, Nigerians React by paparazzi1987(m): 9:52am On Oct 05, 2018
Onlinealaba:

soldiers in the lord, lol your credit and reward is in heaven sir grin

I want chop am here not heaven grin
Re: Army Reclaims & Hoists Nigerian Flag In Gamboru-Ngala In Borno, Nigerians React by ddjay: 9:56am On Oct 05, 2018
czarina:
Interesting. God bless the Nigerian Army!
check my profile if you live in Jos cool
what about hand job/Mouth Action
Re: Army Reclaims & Hoists Nigerian Flag In Gamboru-Ngala In Borno, Nigerians React by Nobody: 10:07am On Oct 05, 2018
These animals in uniforms have started their propaganda to fools those foolish zombies.

Are they working for free?

Are they not mercenaries
Re: Army Reclaims & Hoists Nigerian Flag In Gamboru-Ngala In Borno, Nigerians React by Olifiz(m): 10:52am On Oct 05, 2018
The civil war took only two years from start to finish....now this rubbish boko haram they have been fighting for over 7 years now.
Who are they deceiving? Thieves all of them
Re: Army Reclaims & Hoists Nigerian Flag In Gamboru-Ngala In Borno, Nigerians React by Olifiz(m): 10:54am On Oct 05, 2018
Olifiz:
The civil war took only two years from start to finish....now this rubbish book haram they have been fighting for over 7 years now.
Who are they deceiving? Thieves all of them

With the numerous NGOs in Borno still the IDP camps are nothing to right home about. BH is a mega biz. Since it’s not ending make I find how I go take key into it o.
Re: Army Reclaims & Hoists Nigerian Flag In Gamboru-Ngala In Borno, Nigerians React by Titogbanski: 10:59am On Oct 05, 2018
Am surprised we are still talking about this in Oct 2018
Re: Army Reclaims & Hoists Nigerian Flag In Gamboru-Ngala In Borno, Nigerians React by Onlinealaba(m): 12:07pm On Oct 05, 2018
paparazzi1987:

I want chop am here not heaven grin
lol, God go pick your call
Re: Army Reclaims & Hoists Nigerian Flag In Gamboru-Ngala In Borno, Nigerians React by loveify(f): 12:29pm On Oct 05, 2018
Tonalphs:

You just say the words out of my mouth. NL is so full of hate that they don't know what sacrifices are done on their behalf by this NA. my guy is in Borno n a couple of friends of mine are in Borno. I know how much sacrifices this young lieutenant is doing for the nation and many more. All I do is pray n he trust God to battle for him. N this is a young guy yunno. Plus the herds men issue, a friend of mine in the Navy called me some days back that he's in Jos, herds men issue fa. He was just telling me that he may come n check on me in Abj cos he's gonna be there for six months. God help us not to allow hate swallow us up. When we hate, we empower the enemies of the country.

Truth is that they might never truly understand it like us. Only people who have close ones in the Military might understand the sacrifices these guys are making. Just like you, I have my close friends in Borno and I know how these guys put their lives on the line for the safety of the people they are fighting for; yet these Nairalanders who know nothing will Just be hating. It's really sad.
May God continue to protect them for us... Amen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See Palliatives Shared By APC In North And South West / 3rd Term Agenda: President Buhari's Supporters Start Movement (Photos) / Bike Accident: Yusuf Buhari Had A Surgery - Presidency Releases Statement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.